All Comments on 'Incest Island Ch. 03'

by beaufighter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
sounds like the island is going to be crowded

With another brother and sister on the island along with cousins, there is going to be a lot of fucking going on. Thanks .....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pussy full of cum

good stuff, but if father cums inside his daughter Bristol, then Will must cums inside Bristol's unprotected pussy, for satisfy each other and maybe for pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ruined

you had a good story going then ruined it by getting the parents involved that always ruins a story why can't you writers learn the fewer people involved the better group sex and sex between parents and kids is a real turn off

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
All I can say is.......

You sure do have one hell of an imagination! Keep it going. Thanks for your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

can't hardly wait for ch 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Completely ruined!!

Why do you authors always destroy a story by bringing more people in??? The story was good before, but by bringing the parents in, you also tear down everything you built up in the story. Their love and realationship is simply platonic and just a fling, in opposite of what you made the readers believe. You tear down your own credibility as an author as none of the previous story now makes any sense at all. Less is more!!! Stick to the story instead of rushing and put in a lot of crap at the end. I'ts really frustrating to see so many promising authors tear down their own work by rushing things like this just because they feel like it.. Be consistent and stick to how you first "painted" the characters. The end states that everything the readers thought about the characters is just a bunch of crap, and the story doesn't have any substance at all....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bunch of crap..

Sounds like you are going to turn the story into a ridiculous group orgy. You had me interesterd for the first parts, but you totally lost me when you brought the parents into the story. Hopeless story writing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
..!..

What the Fuck is this piece of shit? it was amazing the 1st 2 chapters but now totally ruined. the author must be Fuckin retarded for ruining such a wonderful storyline

atkinsboiatkinsboiover 10 years ago
u ruined it

That was a great story until u ruined it with the parents incest, I'm kool with the mother son stuff and the brother sister stuff but the dad/daughter stuff is gross,but the first two chapters were great

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tease!

I hate when I like a series and a chapter says more to come and the chapter I was reading is from 2009...and there hasn't been anything since then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was a goo story until...

Like so many incest stories you were doing just fine with the romance between brother and sister and just ruined all the work by including more people. I stopped reading halfway through the first page. Also the whole mother and father being siblings as well ruined it as well in my eyes. If you want an incest gangbang why bother building the romance between brother and sister?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yup

I've got to agree with a lot of other commenters. You screwed to pooch (aka "fucked the dog") with this last chapter. Brother and sister were having a beautiful relationship together and had committed themselves to each other. Then, first thing you know, Ben is leaving the island and telling Mom and Dad to fuck his sister and future wife. If your going to write Daddy doing Daughter, you should at least make sure Ben is there. Also, as another person said, less is more. Too many characters in a story and each character just becomes background noise. Their little island paradise is no longer their private little world. They are going to have four more people there to deal with. And is it reasonable to expect your readers to believe that EVERYONE in the family, even the ones that live far away, are going to just fall into bed with everyone else? You have made a beautiful romance into something a little dirty and you are about to have a story of eight people roaming around the island fucking each other indiscriminately. Whatever happened to the idea of them loving each other, making a commitment to each other, living as a married couple, even having kids? After some time they could be discovered, but by accident. To stage it that way takes away some of the drama of being caught. Whether they are Brother/Sister or not, being caught fucking in Mom and Dad's bed is usually rather traumatic. Lots of yelling and screaming usually. But you've made it kind of plain vanilla. And the sex is no longer making love by two people who can't get enough of each other. I really hope you don't write another chapter. I don't like where this is headed.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
nope

You fucked up a good relationship between brother and sister by introducing father into it. Fucked up big time.

NaughtyNudistNaughtyNudistover 7 years ago
Love it

The more incest the better! Totally covered in cum right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great job

Good writing. Timed well. I look forward to getting the entire family involved. Keep writing. You have talent.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
nice story

but too bad there's no chapter 4. it needs a few more chapters.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

For whatever good this comment will do I agree with the others about the introduction of having sex with the parents ruined the whole story. Plus. the fact that you left the story unfinished with no part 4. . 2/2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous