All Comments on 'Incest Spiral Revisited'

by showher

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
welderwonderwelderwonderover 12 years ago
excelllent

Great story keep writing an real talent

jensentedjensentedover 12 years ago
Great Work!

Looks like I have a new fave writer. After reading this I am damn near ready to call my elderly Mom and finally give it ago. Then again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Job

Please continue this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Best

That is the best written story i have ever read on this website, and i have read a lot. Well done, well done, well done, you are an excellent writer.

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
HMMMMM

Nicely done. 5 stars from me as I wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it!

Very good story with good editing.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Fine submission!

Looking forward to more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A well written story with a very good storyline

I would expect that they didn't sleep too long and Max will finish taking his mom's pussy. Filling her with his young sperm, and consummating their love and sexual relationship.

I hope that this is just the beginning of a very long loving sexual relationship, one that has to be keep very secret, so her husband doesn't find out about it, and with them longing to have time alone together where they can enjoy each other's body.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please keep posting more!

Good writers are hard to find.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Good slow burn 4/5

I liked the story. It has quite a few of the elements I really dig in a mother-son story, yet for some reason, I'm not quite fully satisfied. That tells me you've done your job as an author making me want more, I guess.

My only real cavil about the plot is that Mom's needy enough to try almost anything with any guy who gives her some attention.

I liked the date scene and buy that Max is IN LOVE with mom, full stop.

Roberta, on the other hand, is scratching an itch and getting the goodies she should be getting from her hubby.That it's with her son is almost incidental.

Maybe I'm being over-sensitive about the emotional imbalance between the two BUT I see Max getting hurt by being 100% into it while Roberta's having a fling.

However, I smell a set-up. It's awful convenient that Dad goes off on a junket and when mom demurs, gives the son $100 to treat mom to a "nice dinner".

Is Dad in on it, and if so, why is he giving his approval?

Inquiring readers want to know.

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 12 years ago
Better...

Better than most on here and as far as I am concerned you are one of the top six writers on Lit. and deserve to be so.!

Like the way this was played out and the way you ended this story with showing what a real love is all about.*

Thanks. JAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back

welcome after some years. like your story, it is good average. if you describe about more sex between mother son it would be more hot. also need some anal perversion between mom son in this story. in one passege in this story son get excited to see his mothers buttock, its so hot but you need to give anal sex to be include and mothers nudity to be more because moms nude body is very important in a mom son incest story. conversation between mother son is very needful too, in this story there not many conversation between them. in future hope you will take care of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
long winded

Get to the point. This is about sex. If I wanted a novel I would read gone with the wind. Are you serious

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmfmffmph

I never leave comments on this site, but I have to say, this is just a fantastic story. It was an actual story, not just sex for the sake of sex. The characters were believable and realistic. Great job.

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelaireabout 12 years ago
Will there be more?

First, I hope you don't take anything anonymous malcontents say seriously. Anyone who is complaining about "getting to the point" needs to develop an attention span beyond that of a five year old capable of erections. This is LITerotica after all. There aren't many other places on the web you can go to find well-written stories by people who actually have some writing talent.

That said, I really liked the story. It is well done, with a good build-up that I personally find to be an essential element of my enjoyment of mom-son stories. I thought a lot of txcoatl's comments were on the mark, as well. I think that the different "places" from which mom and son approach this new relationship could be explored and developed some more. I also sense that there is room for some intriguing plot twists as well, if you decide to take the story forward.

Having already read and enjoyed the "Mother's Breast" series, I hope we can look forward to you continuing this tale. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking!

Max is a fine fit lad, his mother's darling baby boy, and like lots of boys he's real anxious to revisit the cunt he came out of as a little baby. His own mother's cunt, of course. Luckily, mom's as eager for her son to do just that as he is. Max sticks his fat young prick up between his mother's legs, pounds her twat, and finally unloads his young balls where he and his mom want him to. I bet they'll be doing a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Oh mom, I can't believe how good you feel."

Just after 5:00am, I felt Max's hand moving up and down my swollen pussy lips, but spending most his time rubbing my clit. His other hand kneading one of my tits, twisting and pulling on my nipple sending shivers down my body causing my legs to twitch. Then he was on top of me with his arms extended. I watched his eyes as they started at my face, then my tits, down to my full red bush. Max moved back so his hard cock was resting on my pubic hair. I parted my legs, guiding his hard cock to my swollen lips with my hand, then Max pushed into my very wet pussy. He was definitely thicker than his father, and I felt my pussy stretching to accommodate him. "Oh mom, I can't get enough of you," Max groaned out. " "Oh Max, harder baby, fuck your mother," I replied rather hoarsely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good start. Why did you stop?

You had the right thread, much unlike teenage writers here.

Incest is complex, complicated and brings out INTENSE FEELINGS which are unparalleled in statistically normal settings. Yes, only VERY few get to experience it. Thank you

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This is a tender, sensual and intimant incestuous love story between a mother, who has forgotten she is a sexual being, and a 20+ year old son who finally developes the courage to tell his mother exactly how he felt about her. Although the guilt and shame the mother feels, as to her thoughts of her son, is understandable, when she accepts her son as a grown man, instead of a little boy, psychologically, emotionally and physically she is free to love the man she helped to create. I wish the author had continued the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous