Incest Spiral Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

Rising from my kneeling position, I took my son's hands in mine and met his gaze; our bodies reverberating excitement like the plucked strings of a bass violin. My lover's rigid cock was pointing up at me as if claiming its prize and my puckered areolas were forcing my nipples to point back. The spongy lips of my vulva were swollen more than in any previous encounter, and the slippery petals of my labia nearly dripped with moisture.

Coffee, breakfast, everything forgotten but need and lust, I pulled Max toward the steps.

"Let's go upstairs; I want you to be with me in bed."

Making a slow production of straightening the unmade bed gave Max the opportunity to explore my body. He seemed to enjoy my tits as they dangled from my bent torso, but I noted the special interest, including kisses, he showed my ass. I concluded my handsome son was an 'ass man'.

I slid under the sheet and invited Max to join me. Hot skin entwined with hot skin as our lips devoured each other. I sucked Max's tongue into my mouth a deeply as possible while my hand encircled the heat of his probing manhood. Stroking him, I sensed my son was having a difficult time holding back . . .

Throwing the sheet off, I worked my way under him straddling his thigh so that his penis was trapped between our bellies.

"Honey, don't worry about being too quick. Let nature take control, we have all day to make each other happy."

We started a slow humping motion, with Max's cock probing just above my hip bone and my open vagina riding, wetly, on the large muscle above his knee. The tempo increased almost immediately and I knew Max was approaching climax. I pulled his mouth savagely to my own and thrust my body against his stiffening midsection. Mutual grunts, groans and moans escaped our mashed lips.

Max was straining forward, grinding his heavy, throbbing heat into my abdomen. I could feel his testicles moving back and forth across my thigh. Then he suddenly stopped, moaned in ecstasy, and followed with a thrust strong enough to take my breath away --- then scalding semen pulsed onto my stomach and flooded my navel.

I held him tightly while he emptied himself, painting me with his hot sperm. Even without orgasm, I felt fulfilled.

We cuddled together, fondling and kissing sweetly, our bodies sticky with love. While Max softened, I brought a distended nipple to his lips.

"Sweetheart, suckle mommy's titties; it's been so long . . ."

For several minutes we lay together, Max sucking alternately on my tits as I stroked his face and quietly hummed lullabies, once thought forgotten. As often happens during nursing, both mother and child drifted into a warm loving sleep.

showher
showher
231 Followers