All Comments on 'Incestual Shrapnel'

by blackzilla99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

I love incest stories and this is one of the best! Very hot! I'd love to read one where a father fucks his daughter who wants him very badly. I always wanted to fuck my dad, but we never did and I regret it to this day! It really turns me on to read stories about fathers & daughters. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good, but not good enough

Hot story, but you need a good editor.

IncestualbastardIncestualbastardalmost 12 years ago

Were are these pictures you speak of?

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
good story

good story, although a construction worker shoveling is not the sexiest metaphor! I'm not a grammar Nazi but stories are better without typos. all in all, I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrible

A married man acts like a child...they are both grown...Principal does not get extra pay for summer school..and school nurses do not work summer school....no grown black man would run out like that....women do not just stop wanting sex...or sucking dick....need an editor.....he raped her....Total bullshit

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
She got what she deserved.

Of course, so did her brother get what he always wanted.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 3 years ago

Sorry Zilla. But in all honesty, I gotta say this is one of your weaker submissions. Don't get me wrong, it fulfilled the incest role just fine. But either you were in a hurry to write this one or you could use an editor. This story was chock full of errors and misspellings that disrupted the flow of the story. Add the fact that Albert practically raped and blackmailed his sister, simply to have you remark later that it was consensual is a stretch. Lastly, you totally forgot the brotha in this all together. One minute he's getting sitting in the chair getting "caught" having a BJ, to simply up and running, to still sitting in the chair watching his "girlfriend" getting felt up by her brother, to simply disappearing. Hate yo sound like I'm dragging you, please don't think I am. I love your writing and can't wait to read more. Just next time, take your time. Hash the story out better (I have found writing a draft w/ pen and paper help me) and maybe add grammerly to your computer to fix a few of the spelling errors. Till next time.

DBO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous