All Comments on 'Incestuous Chicanery'

by sister@pagans.net

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Horny little fucker isn't she?

Loved the story. I pumped my cock as soon as the sister got involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh, what a Slut!

Girls like this so need to be put in their place!!

Fucking loved it.

incestmonkyincestmonkyalmost 17 years ago
Bravo!

God, what a great story. The part where he fucked his mom did nothing for me, but when he started to fuck his sister, i got so fucking hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
rape

nothing but a sick rape story by a sick shit head wanabe writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
shitty

no guy would act like that after watching the tape he would tell his sister to go to hell and avoid and ignore her until he could find somewhere else to live then never see or talk to her again he would be emotionally scarred for life what an asshole

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Not my usual...

This is not my usual cup of tea as I tend to read longer stories. Since I speed read couple of pages go by pretty fast and if there is no follow up its like watching your favorite television show with a cliff hanger season ending then the damn thing getting canceled. Someone said rape story? I don't think so. Rape by proxy maybe. Sounds like the mother was a real piece of work that needed to be put down anyway. Maybe a pregnancy will do just that. I like the writing overall just wish you would do a followup to some of the endings. Or allow a second author to do the honors.

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
not erotic

not sexy. not humorous. not much of anything except sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I just kept thinking, what guy, drunk or sober, wouldn't have turned a light on as soon as his sister was out of the room to find out who the passed out chick was? Hell, his sister was already acting sketchy, and after her comment about just fucking mom and now, *magically* she has some cheerleader willing to do him, but has to be in the dark and smashed drunk? ...and she wants me drunk too? Lol.

I can play along with most of it for plot sake, but no way a guy wouldnt turn on the light, lol! ...then there's the monster plothole of his sister magically not seeing all the cum leaking out of her pussy every time she drops her panties, rofl!

...then theres the ewww of him sticking his shitty dick up her twat after reaming her ass. Ugh.

It has its moments, but mostly it's a funny trainwreck ;) (still cringing over him poking his nappy mom, ugh!;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved this!

Will there be a part 2?

Say yes, Please!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago

What a worthless whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous