All Comments on 'Incestuous Cohabiting'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
playman64playman64over 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

Love all your stories, they only get better & better.

I ESPCIALLY LIKE THAT ANAL PART, anal is my favorite.

Thanks Cat

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
great

It was great until the last paragraph. That just brings to much to the table.Liked the story allot. Keep up the good work.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
I haven't been following much.

But if this is reality, I've seen a picture you uploaded before Cat, and based on that, your son is so lucky.

But if this is simply fiction, have you thought about if they (your family) find out either now or in the future these are your stories, how they might react?

Just wondering.

Nevertheless, this was a very erotic story, truth or fiction.

ES

charlebignutscharlebignutsover 12 years ago
Liked It

Good Story, Excellent Read . Luv`d the very last line, What A Twist ! . I Hope there is more of this to come.

BigBlkBullBigBlkBullover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Another fantastic story, thanks Cat

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Oh damn, I hope she doesn't go back to that prick Richard.

She has the perfect mate in Peter, and even though she is a bit older than her son, they could have a good life together. She will just have to work harder to keep her body in shape for her younger lover, but her pussy will always satisfy him even 20 years later when she is 60 years old. She will still have the best pussy he could ever get, after all his cock was made just for her pussy.

By the time she reaches 60, her son will probably have a hard time keeping up with her sexual needs and keeping her satisfied, because she will probably have him fucked out by that time.

A very exciting story and extremely erotic sex. I hope that there's more to their lives to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DON"T!!!!!

Don't go back to that jerk!!!!

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 12 years ago
Wish...

I don't know about the other 'Blokes' but I wish you were my MILF plus wrote

stories like this as I know you would be taking plenty of breaks.!!

Great read I must say and yes you got a "5" as I could not see nothing but a 5 when I went to push the numbers.* Now I will go back and find some of your other work and play catch-up.!

Thanks.

JAG

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great Addition

This is a great addition to Cat's stories. She should tell him she's through with him and she can't be with him anymore, besides she's carrying Peter's baby, and their married. It doesn't have to be true, but he won't know that, (besides Las Vegas will marry anyone). I know a sweetheart of a lady that's married to a bum like that, and it hurts me inside to see her in a loveless marriage like that. My father was too and it hurt me to no end how bad my mother was. Great story bud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Stars - Easy!!

Cat, yet another truly superb story, you've excelled yourself this time. I particularly liked the fact that you gave your son the ultimate present a mother can give, namely your arse for him to plunder at will. You're one hot bitch Babe! xx Ken

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958over 12 years ago
WOWSER!

The erotic description of the anal sex between you and your son was smoldering sensuality at its best!

Was it fantasy or reality? Hmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lots Of Accolades, Cat,

but here comes Mr. Reality Check with only a Three Star, because any anal penetration or extended licking and then contact with inner vulva and vagina is going to eventually produce vaginal yeast infections - very uncomfortable and sometimes extremely difficult to curb. Secondly, at her age of forty-six, when no examples of protection during intercourse are provided, then impregnation is to be expected after several months of heavily sexual activity like theirs and a period should have already been missed (no menopause was mentioned).

With all that, you DO write very erotically.

imharmless69imharmless69over 12 years ago
Well done

Another fantastic story, Cat. You remain among my very favorite writers here.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 12 years ago
Edgy and sexy

My Dear Cat

Another triumph from your sexy fingers. What more can I say?

xxxx

Martin

Morlan502Morlan502over 12 years ago
Superb Story

I so enjoy incest stories as they touch on the most taboo of all. For those that have actually become involved in this sort of relationship, with the kind of love described in your story, it is almost magical. I do not judge right or wrong, as in many cases in life, right or wrong is defined by those it involves, (although in reality incest illegal in many places and many cultures consider it morally "wrong"). To the anonymous "reality check," yes she could become pregnant. Incestual pregnancy may actually be the ultimate in taboo. Besides, this is just an erotic literature web site with things to read and stimulate the senses. With that, Cat you did and excellent job!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Exquisitely Twisted !

Out of the blue ending, and middle, and beginning. So nice !

DurTNerdDurTNerdalmost 12 years ago
Great read

The ending really sent me wondering with delight and I'm ripe with curiosity of how the ex-husband is going to present himself to the family he left. I thoroughly enjoyed this read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story...one thing though...

I've really enjoyed your stories, although sometimes there seems too much 'tease' without payoff. This story is NOT like that, however. Good development, pacing, etc.

The "one thing"? What happened to the dAughter, Sara? She's mentioned throughout, until the breakup and divorce. Then, nothing.

hardcoreliteraryhardcoreliteraryover 9 years ago
What a closing line!

Is it your intention to write another chapter following up from this cliffhanger?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lSmelly

No matter how many times you douche your arse its still you srse and full of rapid breeding bacteria apart from that you are very hot property indeed KATE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What Is so Terrible .?

You write so beatifully on a subject which really does not deserve the evil taboo label , For many years my mother and I wanted intercourse I was happily married but loved my mother, the love was mutual . A selfish cruel man my father had driven us together,. He died relatively young leaving us free to have at leastsome time together . .Your story , I hope you continue Cat and Peters love affair develop's without the fathers reappearance, is Cat still fertile?u

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Very Good 5 stars

Now he needs to breed her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very right on !

this story is all about resonance with me. the Taboo on it is understandable in some ways. Yet between two consenting adults in a relationship portraited very well in your story what is the harm? NONE!

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
dislike the hell out of it

this was a ridiculous story of sex. no love whatsoever.

disgusting

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not much to it just mother and son having sex all the time no mention of love for each other just the sex and now the husband wants her back!!! Just a 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous