Incestuous Cohabiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

"Lie on the bed" I told him undoing his robe and taking that off.

He was erect. I smiled thinking that he was always hard when it was needed and marvelled at the wonders of young men. He lay down on his back and put his hands behind his head. His beauty and sheer male eroticism sent a little shudder through me and made me gasp with want and desire for him. As I joined him on the bed I wondered just how long this incredible yearning for each other would last?

I lay on my side beside him and kissed him. I ran my hand down his chest over his waist, onto his flat, taught stomach and into his thatch of pubic hair. Of course it brushed against his deliciously sturdy, thick prick that was stunningly hard. I ran my fingertips softly up and down it; God it felt good. I wrapped my fingers round it as I leaned over him and gently bit his nipple. He slid his hands under my body seeking my tits that were hanging down invitingly and very available. I pushed him off.

"No, not yet, let me play" I whispered licking his chest and moving slowly downwards.

With my just over shoulder-length hair, that for some reason as I kissed my way down his body I decided to have darkened , tumbling onto him I got to his navel. I probed my tongue into it realising that the tip of his cock was so near to my face. 'God he's so gorgeously big unlike his father' I thought as I turned and lowered my face so that my lips nearly touched the tip. Holding his thickness I kissed the very end of his cock and gently sucked at its purple bulbousness.

His fingers ran through my hair and dug into my scalp.

"Oh Christ, oh my God" he moaned.

"Ok?" I whispered.

"Yes, yes fucking hell yes" he groaned.

Nearly telling him off for swearing I just managed to stop myself by saying to myself. 'I'm his lover not his mum.' Smiling at his evident pleasure I licked the length of his cock letting my tongue slip past the base and onto his balls.

"Oh my God" he went on gripping my head even harder.

"You like this?"

"Yes."

I licked back up its length and pressed my tongue against the hole at the top.

"Had it done many times?"

"No never" he replied making my heart pound with a sudden increase in excitement as I realise that I was about to initiate my son into oral sex; I was going to teach him!

"Then my darling enjoy it" I sighed as I wrapped my lips round his thick cock and took him into my mouth.

I slid it deeply in and almost out of my mouth, with my lips applying pressure on it just like my other lips hopefully did when he fucked me. It felt so good. And that was not just from the sensation in my mouth, but also from Peter's reactions. From his groans and moans, his hands, frantically it seemed, squeezing my head, the arching of his back and the way that he had started to thrust himself in my mouth all told me how much he was enjoying what I was doing. That thrilled me.

"Oh Cat, oh mum, oh yes" he whined as progressively I took him deeper and deeper into my mouth to the point that I was almost, but not quite deep throating him.

As I slid him faster and deeper so he adopted a similar rhythm. He pumped himself in and out of me at the same pace and intensity that I was sucking him. I was holding the base of his cock with one hand and cradling his balls with the other as he began to fuck my face. It was as if we became one, as if we were one body and there was no differentiation between where his ended and mine began. Our world was his cock and my mouth.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck mum I'm gonna cum" he groaned as music to my ears.

It didn't occur to me to take him out. Not for one moment did I think I don't want his cum in my mouth or over my face or tits. The truth was I wanted it in my mouth, on my body, over my tits and in my throat. Yes I wanted to swallow my son's cum.

I was almost asleep on that sun bed when my memory recalled him grunting, moaning, groaning and sighing deeply as he held my head, kept his cock rigid in my mouth and shot his cum into my throat.

Taking him out I looked at him, tipped my head back and very obviously swallowed his cum.

Waking up completely with a jerk I was relieved to realise I wasn't touching myself or, worse, actually masturbating. I felt so enormously aroused and I badly needed sex. Last night was the first night we hadn't had sex since we had been living together as we had to get up early the next morning. Today had been frustrating. We had sat close to each other on the plane, we had kissed and caressed when the cabin staff weren't looking and we had booked into the hotel together. Peter had drunk too much and was tired so needed to rest. Smiling as I got my things together at the pool I thought 'he's had enough rest, it's time for him to perform.' I went to the room and saw him sound asleep on the bed. He was lying on his back and looked to be naked under the thin duvet, but I couldn't tell for sure. I carefully lifted it until I could see his body. As I slowly exposed him I thought how absolutely gorgeous he looked. Silently I hoped that what we had now could go on for ever, but I suddenly realised in fourteen years-time I would be sixty and he would still only be in his early thirties. That hit me hard, but didn't deter me from pulling the duvet further down his lovely body. I smiled and gulped when it got down to his legs for he had an erection and his hand was wrapped loosely round it.

Kneeling on the bed as lightly as I could I leaned forward and kissed the bulbous head. It tasted salty, which was different to the taste of his cum that I had now experienced several times. I licked it all the way down to his balls. He moaned, moved a little and his hand fell away. That enabled me to take him into my mouth, but as I went to I had another idea. Licking right down the back of it where that thick vein or sinew or something runs I got to his balls. I licked all over them and then, holding one I sucked the other into my mouth and rolled it around in there for a few seconds. I repeated that with his other ball and then I took both into my mouth, ran my tongue all over them and sucked quite hard. At the same I slid my fingernail back from his balls and onto that little patch of ultra-sensitive skin between them and his bum. I scratched it gently. He moaned and I felt his hands on my head.

"Oh yes mum, what a lovely wake- up call" he sighed as he wiggled one of his hands between our entwined bodies and found my tits in the bikini. He tried pulling them out, but it was quite tight so I reached behind me, unclipped it and pulled it off; I wanted him to have my tits. He took them and squeezed and rolled them with just the perfect weight and pressure; he was learning very fast. He pulled me a little roughly fully onto the bed making me tumble onto my back with my legs over his and my body at ninety degrees to him.

"I don't think we need this any more do we" he muttered pulling the bikini pants down my legs and off.

I lay there with my knees over his looking at him and marvelling at how soon my young Lothario was taking over. It surprised me how he was starting to direct events, lead the action and, I realised with a feeling of some guilt, but also with a surge of sexual adrenalin, dominate me. I nearly shivered at the thought of him doing that to me.

"You are a sexy bitch you know mum" he groaned as he eased my knees apart.

Whilst I tried stopping him calling me mum for now we were in Florida we had agreed we would try living as a couple of lovers and damn the consequences, he still used the term, but now in a playful way; that was fine.

"Am I baby?"

"Very" he replied sliding his hand along the inside of my thigh and right onto my pussy.

"Oooh" I sighed deeply my body tensing with the rush of lovely feelings.

He fumbled me off his legs and onto my back alongside him. Putting his arm under my closed legs he lifted them until the fronts were pressing against my boobs. Bending he licked the back of my knees then quite quickly slid his tongue down them until it found the front of my pussy.

"Hold your legs right there Cat" he grunted letting go of my ankles as he pushed his tongue into me. God it felt good.

"Oh yes" I moaned as he licked his way round my cunt several times and then along my closed slit.

"Mmmmmm you taste sooooooooooo good Cat, just like a pussy should" Peter groaned as he pushed my legs apart, ran his tongue up my slit, right onto my clit, sucked it and immediately made me start to cum.

I pushed back at him, I arched my back and roughly almost grabbed my tits, squeezed them, pinched and pulled my nipples and revelled in the glorious feelings rushing through me.

*

We quickly established a routine.

The house was right on the beach in an isolated and secluded position. It provided the occupants with complete privacy that Richard and I had exploited several times for photography sessions round the pool and even on the beach. When Peter and I had arrived and were unpacking I wondered whether we would do the same, but he didn't need that stimulus to arouse him as Richard increasingly had so I doubted it.

I had been right so far. We had been here a couple of weeks and it had been almost endless sex. In my wildest dream I would never have imagined how frequently we wanted each other and how often we made love. I didn't keep a record, but I reckon that we were averaging three times a day. It wasn't always full penetrative sex. No we used our entire repertoire: oral by both of us to full climax sometimes including 'sixty- nineing', him cumming in my mouth, me swallowing it and sometimes kissing him with my mouth full, mutual masturbation sometimes doing ourselves as the other watched and sometime jacking off the other, Peter cumming on me, on my breasts, tummy, face and bum and of course full sex in a variety of positions. We fucked in practically every room of the house, by the pool, on the beach and in the ocean.

Other than shopping together we didn't go out much. We had the occasional breakfast, lunch or dinner in a bar or restaurant, but mostly we ate and drank in the house. We liked being alone and we didn't need company when we had each other.

We didn't wear much. I would sometimes spend the whole day in just my bikini bottom or a pair of panties. Other times I would slip on a tee shirt, but again some days I was naked all day. Peter pretty much dressed the same being naked or in swim shorts. Whatever he wore, though, his desire for me and his arousal were very clear; he seemed to be erect nearly all the time.

It wasn't just on the physical level that things worked, for we got on incredibly well on an emotional level as well. For the first time in my life I realised what being in love really meant. I think this also applied for Peter for we continuously expressed our love for each other and didn't at all like being parted for even the shortest of time. Even when he would drive to the bakery in the morning and we were apart for twenty minutes or so we would have, or nearly have sex when he returned.

Life wasn't all sex though.

We managed to get Peter enrolled in a private college where he started his studies. I joined a local golf club and we both joined a gym. We were aware that we had only been granted three month entry visas and that we would have to leave the country soon and either pop over to Bermuda or one of the islands, go up to Canada or back to the UK. As I had quite a lot of business matters to look at and there was some work I had to do with my lawyer on the divorce I decided I would go to England in a week or so time, just two months after we had arrived. Without really thinking why I suggested to Peter that he go up to Canada, take in the sights of Niagara, Toronto and Ottawa and then meet me in New York. I realised it would mean us being apart for a week or so, but I felt generally that would be preferable to living together back home for that might well start rumours. I explained that to Peter and although rather grudgingly we agreed to do that. I contacted Philipa my lawyer and a few other people to let them know that I would be home and booked the tickets for both Peter's and my trips and ordered a car to meet me at Heathrow.

That last week was fantastic, but awful at the same time. Fantastic, because we took our sex and lovemaking to another level and awful as we knew were going to be apart for some time.

Looking back I guess it had been on the cards from when we first had sex. I think it was pretty inevitable. It seemed to be a logical extension of everything we had done so far. From that very first time when I had let him photograph me in varying stages of undress just as his father had been doing for several years and we had masturbated each other, we had pushed out the boundaries of our sexual activities. Just as masturbating each other had given way to him fucking me and then to each jerking off as the other watched so that had given way to extensive oral. That had moved quickly from me licking his cock to him sucking my clit and him cumming on my body and then in my mouth. Most of our oral activity focused around my pussy and clit and his cock and balls. But when you are 'down there,' hugely excited and intent on pleasuring your partner any way you can it is impossible to avoid the other hugely erogenous zone that is located so close to those intimate places.

When I had first started having sex with my son, which was less than three months ago, I had thought that we have a purer sort of sex. Something that was on another plane to all the other stuff I had done over the years with Richard and the vigorous action of my affair when we had fucked in cars, in the office and even up against a tree in broad daylight in a forest.

I realised now that I had never loved Richard or the lover with whom I'd had the affair. I liked them both and wanted sex with them. The difference with Peter was that I loved him and wanted to make love with him not just have sex! However, I had no idea what a purer form of sex was, but in my mind I felt real lovers, especially mother and son lovers would find a more intimate, loving, tender, caring, sharing all involving type of lovemaking. We didn't of course for that probably doesn't exist, but what we did was develop a relationship where nothing was taboo, but then how could it be when we were committing incest two, three and sometimes four times each day? How could there be off limit sexual activities when we lived together on a beach in Florida as lovers and not as mother and offspring? How could anything be forbidden fruit when we were naked or nearly so most of the time?

So a straying finger, a slightly misplaced tongue, a lick of an unintended place, his cock between my rounded cheeks started to occur. Briefly at first for both of us were wary, but then after we got to Florida such incidences happened more frequently.

The first significant stretching of the boundaries came as I knelt on all fours in the middle of the huge king sized bed. We both liked doggy style. I found the penetration to be deeper and Peter loved the way my tits hung down giving him free rein to indulge himself on them. We both found my clit easy to fine and stimulate so being fucked like that worked well for both of us.

"Lean forward mum" he said pushing me so my face was on the bed my back at an acute angle.

He pulled my legs open a little more and I expected to then feel his cock against my dripping lips. But it wasn't his cock and it wasn't against my cunt that I felt pressure. No I felt his tongue slide along the crease between my cheeks passing right over my anus. He did that several times as he reached under me and firstly squeezed my tits then took my hand and pushed it against one of them. He loved watching me play with my tits, almost as much as I liked playing with them for him. As he did that and again ran his tongue up and down that musky, erotic channel it suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't masturbated alone since before Richard caught the pair of us about to fuck in my little courtyard in the garden of the hell hole in St Albans. That made me smile, but not for long as suddenly he pressed the tip of his tongue right against the hole. It slid in a little way and felt wonderful, but that didn't last long for his tongue then slid downwards right between my lips and he proceeded to tongue fuck my cunt.

"Lie on your front baby" I whispered a day so later.

It was mid-afternoon and we had just been swimming naked in the pool. He had wanted to have sex there, but I never find that very satisfying; obviously a generational thing for I prefer a bed or other soft surface to the tiles and water of a pool. We both wanted sex so I took him indoors after we had dried each other with towels on the patio. He was semi-hard as we were drying and by the time I told him to lie on his front he was beautifully rigid. I often wonder how uncomfortable it must be for a guy to lie on his swollen member; a bit like a girl lying on her tits I guess.

I knelt beside my baby and for a few moments just stared at what I had created, ok with a little help from Richard. He really was beautiful, especially as he, well both of us had all over tans and that with his taught, pert arse cheeks made him look particularly fabulous. I stroked them. They felt great. I gently eased his legs open a little way staring intently at his crease as that opened up. His anal hole seemed to be staring back at me. I leaned forward and kissed each cheek. I licked both of them moving slowly yet inexorably towards that valley of such gorgeous promise. As I was doing that I was softly stroking his back, neck and hair and whispering how much I loved him and wanted him. He lifted his hand and got it onto my thigh just beneath my pussy. He pushed trying to get between my legs and onto my lips which were now soaking wet, but I stopped him.

"No just lie still I am going to ravish you."

"I need to hold something as I am ravished."

"Like what?"

"One of your tits."

"You can't."

"How about you r pussy then."

"Just shut up, do what your mother tells you and lie there and be ravished."

"Ok mum you're the boss" he groaned as my tongue found his anal hole I probed it in a similar way that he had mine a few days ago.

"Jesus that's amazing" he groaned as the tip slid a little way inside him.

"Nice?"

"Mmmmm it's wonderful Cat."

I tongue fucked his bum for a while only realising after a while that I hadn't done this since my affair five years ago now. Whilst tonguing or reaming or what the hell you call trying to get your tongue up someone's bum is nice I always thing the 'tonguer' is in a losing battle for that sphincter muscle is just too strong to be opened by a tongue. I ran my finger along my slit wetting and lubricating it before pressing it right against his hole.

"Oh yes, yes, please" he moaned realising the invitation I was extending. He seemed to push back a little and open his legs wider as he groaned his pleasure. I leaned forward and put some spittle right on the brown puckered skin surrounding his hole. My cunt juice wetted finger slid inside my son's spit lubricated anus. It went to the end of my finger nail very easily. I paused.

"Ok Peter?"

"Oh it's fucking marvellous" he moaned grabbing my other hand and holding it tight.

"More?"

"Oh Christ yes."

I pushed and it went in to the first knuckle. His body jerked and grunted.

"OK baby, not too painful?"

"No it hurt for a moment, but now it's wonderful."

I pushed further then stopped for a moment as I let his body become adjusted to its visitor. I pushed again and it went up him to the second knuckle of index finger. He moaned and sighed.

"More?" I asked knowing that I hadn't yet touched his prostate, which was my finger's destination.

"Oh God yes, more please" he groaned turning slightly onto his side. I pushed again and this time went in as far as I could and I felt my fingertip touch something that I assumed was that doughnut shaped gland that can of such erotic pleasure for a man. And my son was absolutely no exception. "Oh my God yes, that's fabulous."

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers