Incestuous Cohabiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

"Do you want mummy to fuck her baby?" I cooed into his ear.

"Yes mum please fuck me, please fuck your son's arse."

And I did precisely that until suddenly he moaned deeply, his body went rigid and he shot his cum onto the bed.

Peter returned the favour a couple of days later. Between my finger-fucking him and him doing that to me our oral sex had, naturally I suppose, become more adventurous and focused on anal activity. He now would spend ages simply licking and kissing me there and alternating that with using his tongue elsewhere, but always now returning to my anal hole. It was gorgeous and of course I did the same to him.

I was amazed at how relaxed I felt at getting up to such relatively extreme sexual activities with my son.

It was our last day before leaving, me for the UK and Peter for Canada. I think we both knew what was going to happen although nothing was said. In fact, like most couples, we rarely spoke about what we did, we just did it.

As my flight didn't leave Tampa, an hour or so drive away we had no need to go to bed early the night before. We had spent the day on the beach making love there in the afternoon. We had grilled steaks and eaten those with salad and a bottle of red wine. Peter was just wearing shorts, quite tight and brief yellow ones and I was wearing a sleeveless, blue singlet similar to those worn by athletes, but mine was loose. It clung to my boobs emphasising both my nipples and my arousal; nearly all the time I was with him I was like that! The neck was low and the arm holes were deep so as I moved I flashed most of my tits. I hadn't bothered with panties for I knew he would take them off sooner rather than later.

Slightly drunk and feeling very close to each we were both very mellow as we went for a walk along the beach. We went down to the water line and walked in that with it nearly up to our knees. Inside I was feeling both incredibly horny and empty. I knew that tomorrow when I got on the plane I would be in pieces. I was also scared. Being apart from him was bad enough, but the thought I kept having of him maybe meeting a girl or a woman picking him up made me feel terrible.

"Let's go home" I whispered as we cuddled and kissed each other in the gently breaking surf. "My God" I added feeling his semi-hardness. "What have I reared you're incorrigible."

"Mmmm and so are you, you horny MILF" he responded putting his arm round me and squeezing my bare butt. I stroked his length through his shorts and momentarily contemplated fucking him there in the ocean.

"Not so much the like to" I laughed as we walked back towards the house.

"Huh?"

"MILF, stand for mother I'd like to fuck doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"Then I should simply be MMIF."

"What's that?"

"My mother I fuck."

We were soon home. Pushing me over the arm of a sofa he pushed his shorts down lifted my tee and fucked me. Quick, urgent, hard and dirty and simply perfect for the moment.

We had a swim and after a couple of hours and more wine watched some porn on the laptop. I have no idea whether it was by accident or design but we were in the anal section. We looked at several quite beautiful women being fucked up their arses by guys with impossibly big dicks. Since he had photographed me all those weeks ago we had looked at the shots many times and that had led us into watching porn videos. I was cuddled up to him, his arm was round my shoulders, his fingers brushing the top of my tits while my hand rested on his inner thigh just beneath the bottom of his shorts. It was a hugely intimate and very erotic moment. He slid his hand down my back. It went past my waist and onto flat top of my bum. He wiggled his fingers under me and one of them slid into the crease of my bum. I lifted a little way and he got his finger right on the hole. He pulled my tee shirt up and rolled me over so I was kneelling on the floor with my chest pressed on the sofa. He stroked my bum and slid his finger in the crease. Kneeling beside me he pulled my, now brown, hair away from my ear and whispered.

"Mum I want this."

I didn't get him at first. "What?"

"I want your bum Cat."

My heart pounded. I didn't know why for the very few times that I have been fucked up there have not been that successful. The extra excitement was all to do with giving something very special I suppose. And what was there more special I thought than giving my arse to my son. He went on. "I want to fuck you up your arse mum, may I?"

"Yes darling of course" I whispered. "But please be gentle with me."

"Let's go to bed."

We went to the bedroom and undressed. We didn't say anything and the mood between us was heavy with sexual expectancy as he took me in his arms and kissed me his fully hardened cock pressing itself so suggestively into the softness of my tummy. We kissed for some time. He had improved so much over the past few weeks and he concentrated on gently sucking my lips one at a time and then pressing his tongue against the tip of mine. He slowly moved me backwards towards the bed and went to ease me down.

"Just a sec" I said breaking away and going to the bathroom I got a smooth, light skin lotion and took that back to the bed. He had sat down. His cock was sticking up ram-rod straight. I handed the bottle to him.

"Here use this please."

I lay down in the middle of the bed and pulled a couple of pillows under my tummy thus, raising my buttocks in the air a little thinking that would make his entry easier and less uncomfortable for me. My memories of being penetrated there were not good. I had been scared, it had hurt and consequently I had tightened up thus, simply making things worse. I had never climaxed from anal sex and hadn't gained the pleasure that the actresses in the porn films seemed to receive immediately one of those always huge dicks slides inside them.

Peter laid beside me his hip comfortingly against mine. He ran his fingertips up and down my spine gradually going further until of course they slid into my bum slit. He rubbed me in there slowly focusing his pressure on the puckered, darker coloured skin of my anus. My pulse was racing. Physically I was scared, but emotionally I was excited. I wanted to give my son the most precious sexual gift a woman possesses, her arse.

I felt the cool smoothness of the lotion as he poured probably a little too much into that crevice for some ran down onto the back of my pussy. As he smoothed it into me and rubbed it round the opening so the physical sensations combined with the emotional trauma to make me feel as if I was about to cum. I could hardly believe that was happening purely from him rubbing the lotion into my bum hole. But it was and it got stronger for as he lubricated that puckered skin so he softened it and opened me up a little.

"Are you ready?" He whispered leaning over and kissing me.

"Yes" I croaked back.

"Are you ok, are you sure?"

"Yes Peter, it's fine."

"What's the matter then."

"I'm a little scared."

"Oh my darling don't be, I promise I'll stop immediately when you say."

I smiled gratefully at him as I continued to feel him rubbing the liquid into me. It felt wonderful.

"We can just forget it if you want."

"No, I want it. I want to give that to you. My going away gift" I smiled.

"Thank you my love" he said moving between my legs which he gently pulled further open.

I can't describe the feelings and emotions I experienced when I felt the end of my son's cock pressed right against my anal entrance.

"Ok?"

"Yes Peter, go on."

The sensation as his cock slowly entered my back passage was so different to when I had been fucked there before. It went into me so much easier or so it seemed. There was no real pain as he stretched my sphincter muscle in the opposite direction to how it was designed. Yes there was a slight overstretching feeling, but nothing significant.

"Ok?"

"Mmmm yes."

He pushed again going further up me.

"Still ok?"

"Yes."

Another push and another considerate ok.

"Cat, I am all the way in" he whispered.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Is it ok for you?"

"It's amazing Cat, absolutey fucking amazing."

I smiled. "What the front entrance is a bit stretched is it?"

Lifting my hair he kissed my neck. "No don't be silly you have a gorgeous pussy."

"But my bum is better?"

"No not better, different and yes tighter, the grip is firmer. Is it still ok for you?"

"Yes darling it's good" I sighed loving his enthusiasm and enjoying the physical sensations.

He reached round me. I lifted my body up to help him and he cupped both of my tits.

"I'm going to fuck you now mum" he croaked, pulling back a little.

"Oooo, ouch."

"What?"

"That hurt a bit" I told him realising that of course I could not self-lubricate that passage as I could the other.

"Hold on" he said pulling all the way out, which gave me an incredible feeling of pleasure and loss at the same time.

Then almost as soon as he had taken it out he slid it back up me all the way to the hilt, I could even feel his balls pressing against the lips of my pussy. The feeling as he went up was awesome. But that was nothing to those I got when he again started to fuck me. He did it slowly in long, deep surges almost removing it before surging back up me. He had obviously lubed his dick with the lotion.

"Oh my god yes Peter" I moaned near to tears with emotions and sexual release.

"It's fantastic" he groaned squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples as he continued pumping himself up and down my back passage.

One of his hands left my breast and I felt it fumbling down my body clearly aiming for my clit. I lifted myself and grunted with sheer erotic pleasure as he found and rubbed it. I really was now starting to cum. I wanted to cum, I wanted him to make me cum and I wanted him to cum in my arse.

"Fuck me Peter, fuck me please" I groaned lifting my hips up from the pillows.

"Yes mum yes" he grunted back increasing the pace of his thrusts. "Are you ready Cat, I'm nearly there."

"Yes baby, yes cum now, cum together" I managed to groan just before my orgasm broke and I let out a deep, almost animalistic moan and started to cry. I assume he also climaxed, but I had no feeling of his sperm in me.

*

The parting at Tampa was every bit as dreadful as I had envisioned. I felt hugely embarrassed when I settled into my business class seat my eyes red from crying. I just hoped that nobody in the cabin had seen our lingering farewell in the main terminal. I felt and acted like a teenager as I clung to Peter almost madly kissing him and running my hands over him. It would have been a pretty tragic scene between two people of similar ages, but between a couple with nearly thirty years separating them it must have looked ridiculous.

The overnight flight was awful. I didn't sleep and I missed him every second, I just couldn't get my thoughts off him. I wanted him so badly that several times I considered going to the loo and masturbating. I didn't do that for there was no need. There was no one near me, the cabin was dark so I was able to stroke my breasts and touch my pussy outside my jeans under the blanket. As I recalled the amazing events of the previous evening so my excitement increased. I undid a couple buttons on my blouse and I slid my zip down. I scooped my boobs out played with them then rubbed my clit until I made myself cum. I felt a little guilty, but by Christ was it good.

Although only around nine hours, the flight seemed interminably long. I was bored and lonely. It was pouring with rain when we landed and the queue at Border Control was enormous. It took me over an hour from the time the plane landed to when I collected my small case. I flipped the wheels down and with my big wags bag and cabin bag on one hand I pulled the case through customs and into the concourse where I looked for the driver who was to collect me. I couldn't see anyone holding my name up so I slowly moved away from the doors and into the main area of Terminal five. I was fumbling in the ridiculously large, but highly fashionable bag when I heard someone call "Cat."

I couldn't place it at first, but then as I turned I did for I saw Richard standing a few feet away from me. We looked each other in the eye and nothing was said for a moment or two. It quickly went through my mind that the last time we had looked at each other like that I was naked with Peter in the courtyard in the garden. He moved closer and said in almost a whisper.

"Cat we have to talk, I can't bear being parted from you".

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers