All Comments on 'Incubus'

by AutumnRayven

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
incu-wow

yeah, you nailed it (pun intended!)

Sassiwolf7Sassiwolf7over 12 years ago
fantastic

You captured the essence of the Incubus and brought a raw fantasy to life. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

please continue. i to read more. it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very well written

the end feels a little rushed, and the story definitely could be continued, one is left wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Un-Holy Sxxx!

Shivers up and down MY spine....don't know whether I wish he WAS real or am glad it's just a story....it's just a story, right????

trippychicktrippychickover 12 years ago
Oh Wow

I love this one! I really hope you continue this one after the contest:) I'd love to read more:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

I loved it! I hope you continue the story!

AutumnRayvenAutumnRayvenover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

To everyone that has commented, favorited, emailed, and voted. It means a ton! I'm in the midst of trying to write my first novel and I sidetracked for a few weeks to attempt my first contest. I'm so glad I did. The vote of confidence has been a huge boon! I'll have to add the literotica community to my thank you list when I get published lol! I'm also very busy between the novel and life, but I will try to answer emails from now on.

Also...there is most definitely a part two and I am working on it...just going to take a while. That was it. Again thank you ;)

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Well Done

What a well written story. The details you included made the whole thing work. And I like the idea that you are creating your own character based on an Incubus, it is but it isn't!

I wish you the best of luck as an author. I hope you find the time to continue this story because I look forward to reading it and others you may write in the future. Good luck w/all your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
talent

This is a outstandingly put together story. You have serious talent, you should consider writing adult urban fantasy for publication, you've got the skill and this was perfectly executed. If I had bought this I'd be extremely pleased to have spent the money on it, I wish there was more to this story, though I did enjoy the ending alot. Brilliance, pure brilliance.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years ago
dark delights

Wow, can't wait to read more from you! Your attention to detail, to emotion, to the intimacy, measured control, wonderful. He played on her fantasies and gave her what she secretly wanted while satisfying his own needs. I will say that mid-story with all of "cruel" smiles I worried he would really hurt her and was glad that wasn't the case (at least physically). It could have ended very differently had she struck a different bargain with him. It does leave the reader wondering what he will do with her "shame" now. Should we fear for her soul, even so? Steamy and yummy! Goodluck! :)

~Luna

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 12 years ago
Perfect ending

To a damned good story (pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best written and erotic story I've read on this site

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part two, Please

Please, this was awesome!

AluminumConstitutionsAluminumConstitutionsalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

From the dark planes, I applaud this wonderful piece framing the greatest and truest aspects of us.

~The Incubus

CecelinaCecelinaabout 6 years ago
No words can describe how wonderfu of a play on Imagery this was

Your going to go far my friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I would love more updates to this. It's so good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous