All Comments on 'Incubus Ch. 06'

by ktmccoll

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
yudawnn29yudawnn29over 14 years ago
Aww.

That was kind of sad. I was hoping Kat would stay and they could all be happy together... Maybe later you can write Kat's happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The end?

Good and intriguing. There is more coming, right? Please say yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Most Excellent First Story

Wonderful! Topnotch plot, steamy erotic scenes, very well balanced. This is a work to be proud of, and the first of what this reader hopes will be many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stunningly good

I stayed up & read the entire series. I'll pay for that but it was worth it. Writing this good comes along rarely -- even on Lit. Well done you & please yield when the urge to write strikes again. Thank you!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 14 years ago
The ending was a bit on the heartbreaking side

with Kat giving up everything she was used to having and leaving Britt and Damian. But it was well written and captivating. You do an excellent job. I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
having read...

After having read the whole thing through I was a bit dismayed at the ending. However, I don't know why the story can't be brought back to life when Kat comes to her senses (along with the other two) and they form a marvelous triangle. How could anything be better than that? I find myself puzzled that I'm so sympathetic with these evil creatures -- but there you are.

And it IS very well written. Thank you. Jesse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
unusual and most excellent

This was a most unusual twist on the usual succubi/incubi type plot form.

Very refreshing and quite well written and edited. More please!

jiskittenjiskittenover 13 years ago
Great Series

Having read the entire series, in one sitting I might add, I am thoroughly impressed by the quality of your work. I am desperately seeking more from you! And, by the way, I loved the ending and found it completely fitting based on the characters you so wonderfully fleshed out. Many thanks for a brilliant read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

I enjoyed your stories whole heartedly. Please write more.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
A Simple Ending

(at least for now) on a not so simple couple. Having found another story, I'm glad it referred to this story for background. To have missed this story would have truly been my loss. You have created some great characters and I can't wait to find out what happens to Kit, now that I know who she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
perfect

amazing

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
stupid

it is not like they couldn't have shared each other they all love each other they could have work it out

HellsSpawnHellsSpawnalmost 13 years ago
Lovely

this would be either the second or third time my longing for a story, good even beyond the sex, has led me straight to this series that I've never found myself capable of stopping or leaving behind. This is also the only series I have actually read and come back to when I needed a good read. So, thank you for the good plot, great tale, and wonderful penmanship. I'll most likely find myself back here again, so until then. :)

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 12 years ago
Beautifully done

I've been reading through your stories and thoroughly enjoying them, particularly this one.

Your writing is excellent. I really enjoy the way you wind description into the story and how the story is ultimately character driven, based on characters who are vibrant, three dimensional and remarkably human and sympathetic despite being non-human. I love the humour and emotion that you infuse into the storytelling.

Well done!

Glad to know there's more to this story, so I'm on to the next series. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Marvelous.

I find this story very good. It's heart warming and almost brought tears to my eyes.

I'm a very cynical person because of things that have happened in my life.. Your story helped fight off my bitterness and for that I thank you.

I hope you will continue writing more stories that wrap like warm silk around peoples hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's amazing...

How such a short story can still tell such a complete story. Ordinarily, I prefer reading stories with at least 10 chapters, and this is one of the few exceptions.

MetaWolf21MetaWolf21over 10 years ago
Genealogy

Please write a epilogue that has Britt finding out about her father and mother, about her lineage and about what type of demon she is.

alwaysdamselalwaysdamselover 9 years ago
amazing

Though it's years late I felt the need to tell you my opinion. This whole series was amazing and it is my personal opinion that you should seek out someone who will help you publish it as a book because my god is it good. I came originally for the same reason I'm sure most people come to this site and having taken care of that become so engrossed on the storyline that I simply had to continue reading til the end. Thank you for your work I really enjoyed it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sudden end

Story plot was being developed nicely. This was sudden. I expected more before "the end".

aanonimitaanonimitabout 8 years ago
Don't get how this can be the End?!?...

There are so many questions left unanswered that its kind-off annoying to see the 'The End' written at the end of this story.

But as this was up-loaded a while back - guess that's that.

TerriVTerriVover 6 years ago
Awesome

This had me totally enthralled all the way!! It was a real "page turner" so to speak!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Binged the whole series

I love this story! You are so eloquent when you write, and your descriptions always bring me right into the story. Your characters are also super relatable! Thanks for the good read.

Also, I would be fascinated to learn more about demon lore in this universe, is another story in the same world still in the works? If So, I'll be looking forward to it!

YesarubYesarubalmost 6 years ago
I don't want this to be the end

Please return to them. There is so much more to this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed the series...I hope you add more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Incubus Ch. 05 Previous Part
Incubus Series Info

SIMILAR Stories

Sacrifice 
4.76
1.8k
102
Hunted 
4.67
3.2k
597
Dragon Master 
4.6
1.1k
120
Claimed 
4.68
410
51
More Stories