Indecent Desires Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa froze and screamed inside her head, she was not prepared for this answer. Clearly this woman had something that she needed to talk about, something that she needed to get of her chest. However because of her brilliant plan if Lisa decided to help her friend out she would have to strip for this woman. She knew that she could simply say no and make up some excuse and play it off. However Lisa knew by the look in her eye and the hesitant tone that this woman truly needed a friend and sympathetic ear. What kind of person would she be if she refused to help someone in need? Lisa knew what she had to do, for it was the right thing to do and honor dictated that she did no less.

"Yes, I would. I'm a good listener but are you sure you want to tell me? You don't have to you know." Lisa replied with a comforting smile. She added the last part in a last ditch effort to avoid the whole scene that she felt was inevitable.

"Thank you, but I guess I've needed to talk to someone about it for sometime now." Julia said as she approached the couch. She sat down and was about to hand one mug to Lisa when she pulled it back. "Ah Ah Ah! You need to get comfortable remember?" Julia said with a coy smile. "C'mon, it won't be that bad, I promise." Julia added in a calming, soothing tone in an effort to relax the obviously nervous woman. "You really will feel much better, believe me."

Slowly Lisa stood and walked toward one of the other living room chairs and swallowed hard. She sat down and slowly removed first one sock, than the other placing them on the arm of the chair. With one deep breath she pulled the oversized sweatshirt over her head and draped it over the back of the chair. She sat there and paused for a moment as she decided what to take off next. Slowly Lisa reached up and unhooked the front clasping bra and slid it off of and placed it on her shirt neatly. As her breasts bounced free Lisa felt strange and not at all comfortable. She reached up to her waist, and unbuttoned her jeans and slowly unzipped the fly. With a deep breath she slowly pushed the jeans down and finally off her legs. Again she draped them over the back of the chair and paused for a moment.

With one last item of clothing left, it would soon be over, than perhaps she could get on with helping Julia with her problem. Perhaps then she could try to forget that she was nude, at least she would not be the only one with no clothes on. However she had never done anything like this before and this was not getting any easier for her as time went on as she had hoped.

Slowly she raised her hands to her hips and worked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties. With one last deep breath she pulled her panties down. As she felt the fabric pulling away from her most intimate skin her mind made one last cry to turn back. Something deep inside her begged her to put her clothes back on and leave this strange woman to her own problems. As the cool air of the room touched more and more of her skin she fought the urge to flee with everything she had. As the wet crotch of her panties finally pulled away from the moist lips of her pussy she knew that she was in too deep. Her hands did not stop despite the now quieting voice urging her to reverse course and soon her panties were at her feet. She bent over picked them up and placed them on her pants behind her.

"Can I have my tea now?" Lisa said as she stood to move back to her spot on the couch next to Julia.

Julia was now the one to be taken aback, she sat there and could not help but admire the tight, petite package that stood before her. This young woman did not have an ounce of fat on her. Her body was small yes but she had all the right curves, they were all simply on a smaller scale. This young woman was quite beautiful to behold with her perfect hourglass figure along with her tight pear shaped ass and perfectly shaped but small breasts. The slender legs of this beauty completed the picture and framed her delicious looking pussy. Without a word Julia held out a mug and smiled. As Lisa sat back down and sipped on her tea she thanked Julia and flashed her a nervous smile.

"Don't you feel more comfortable now? That wasn't so bad was it?" Julia asked with a positive beat.

"Not really but give me a minute, after all I've never done anything like this before!" Lisa laughed nervously and Julia joined in the laughter and for a moment Lisa felt a bit more at ease.

"Gee, how could I tell?" Julia laughed warmly and friendly but Lisa hid her face in embarrassment anyway. In an effort to comfort and put her at ease Julia touched Lisa's arm and smiled "It's okay dear, it's just us girls having a nice relaxing conversation." As she looked into the eyes emerging from behind the hands Julia was once again momentarily lost in Lisa's large brown eyes.

"Thanks, I'm not quite so nervous now." Lisa said as she took Julia's hand in hers and smiled back.

Their eyes locked for but a moment and both women felt a strange stirring inside them. For a moment a warm smile crept across both their faces as they enjoyed this tender moment that dangerously bordered on flirtatious. Neither woman bothered with wondering about what was happening they were just enjoying the beautiful, tender moment. However the mood changed slightly when Julia broke the silence.

"Now that you're more comfortable, I suppose it's time I tell you why I am out here." Julia said shaking just a little bit. She was nervous and still tense about talking about all of it. "I warn you, it's a bit of a long story but I will try not to bore you." Julia paused and took a breath.

"I'm sure you won't bore me, go on." Lisa urged as she squeezed Julia's hand slightly.

"Well first of all, you must promise me you will keep this in the strictest confidence." Julia asked.

"Certainly, it will be just between us of course." Lisa responded in an assuring tone.

"Okay, well here goes." Julia said with a deep breath.

With that, she started explaining everything that happened between her and her girls. She calmly and methodically relayed every detail, every relevant piece of information, how she felt, what she thought, everything. As detail after detail was relayed Julia kept watching Lisa's face watching for a reaction. Lisa did not appear to be repulsed rather listening intently and perhaps slightly overwhelmed. Steadily she pressed on and eventually Julia came to the end of her tale. Lisa had said nothing rather that the odd 'I see' and 'oh my'. She was exactly what she said, a good listener, although now Julia needed to hear some sort of reaction to her tale.

"and that was yesterday." Julia finished with a sigh. "What do you think?" Julia smiled nervously with a look in her eyes pleading for Lisa to be gentle.

Lisa was at a loss for words; it was that last thing in the world that she would have guessed that it could have been. She had no idea what to say or how to digest such shocking news. As she listened to the story she tried to put herself in Julia's place, tried to imagine what it would have been like. What would it be like to make love to your own daughter? What would it be like for her to make love to her own mother? Could Lisa do such a thing? Would Lisa do such a thing? Would she enjoy doing something like that? All of these questions and more swirled around in her head and she had no answer for any of them. She was not repulsed by the story that Julia relayed, for it was somehow understandable. She could see something like that happening to anyone, even herself.

"That's quite a story, I know I would need some space to myself after that. You poor thing, I can't imagine what that must have been like." Lisa said with a look of empathy and tenderness that could only reflect the true concern she felt. She stretched out her arms and pulled Julia to her to hug her in a show of support.

"That's not the worst of it." Julia said as she rested her head on Lisa's shoulder.

"Go on." Lisa urged a she tenderly stroked Julia's hair in a soothing way.

"I am attracted to them as well. I realize now that I actually desire my own daughters. When I think of them I want to hold them, to kiss them. I find myself at times wondering what it would be like to lick their pussies and taste their juices. I crave to feel their tongues lapping at my pussy, bringing me such pleasure and indescribable joy. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to rid myself of these evil thoughts." Julia said as she burst into tears and Lisa cuddled her tighter.

It was as Julia stopped crying and started realizing the position she found herself in that the mood changed. Julia realized that her head now rested on Lisa's chest and she was staring at a nipple inches away. They were now stretched out on the couch, their bodies entwined in a tender cuddling embrace. Julia became suddenly aware of how nude they both were. As she stared at that nipple Julia felt her body start to tingle where Lisa's body touched her. Julia started to wonder if there was another way to explore her curiosity about the female body. She watched, as the nipple hardened and stood straight up she wondered if Lisa felt the same sexual tension, the nipple seemed to answer her question.

"What was it like?" Lisa said in a quiet wavering voice. She could hardly believe she asked such a bold, intruding question. Somehow holding Julia so close to her in such an intimate way was heating things up and driving her toward dangerously new territory. "What was it like to make love to another woman?" Lisa added quietly, there was a short pause before Julia answered.

"Well actually she made love to me, I must admit I didn't really participate that much. But what she did to me was so indescribably good and fantastically wonderful. It is so odd to know that my own daughter did those things to me though." Julia said quietly without moving.

"I've never thought of doing anything like that with another woman . . . until now." Lisa said in that same quiet wavering voice. She was still not sure of whether this was the right thing to do, but it was something that felt right.

"I've wondered what it was like for her to do those things to another woman, let along her own mother. I admit that I would like to see what it would be like to explore another woman's body." Julia finished talking and moved her hand up the far side of Lisa's rib cage and gently stroked the outside of Lisa's left breast. Lisa responded by gently taking Julia's head in her hands and holding it inches from her face.

"Make love to me." Lisa said with tears in her eyes before kissing Julia on the lips with a tentative kiss.

Lisa was surprised to hear those words come out of her mouth. She was in too deep now; she yearned to try out some of the things that Julia had told her about. She wondered what it was like to feel another woman kiss you 'down there' and simply had to know. Her head was full of emotion and her heart boiling with lust. At this point Lisa couldn't tell whether this was right or wrong, all she knew was that it was what she needed.

Julia looked into the eyes of this woman who entered her life just today when they broke the kiss. She had no idea what she should do but she knew what she wanted to do. There was no logical reason not to pursue things with this woman and she desperately needed some kind of release. There was a quiet voice inside her that told her this was wrong, that it was unnatural to make love to another woman. However Julia could not turn away from this experience, she had to know what it was like to make love to a woman. How could she refuse the request of this woman who knew her pain and did not judge her because of it? Julia had to comply with the wishes of this wonderful woman if for no other reason than to thank her for being there for her. However she too wanted to explore the wondrous treasures of this woman's body.

"I thought you'd never ask." Julia smiled as she returned Lisa's kiss.

The first minute or so of the kiss was reserved and tense but soon both women surrendered themselves to the passion they had ignited. This was unlike anything Julia had ever experienced before. Even the time with her daughter was different, as she was more passive then. That time it was Laura, who was the aggressive one, Laura did most of the work and Julia enjoyed the result. However she was going to take a more decidedly active role this time. As the kiss continued Julia's hands began roaming over her lover's petite body. The more skin she touched the more passionately Lisa kissed back. Slowly and tenderly Julia touched her new lover in all the places that she loved to be touched.

Lisa followed this lead and finally allowed herself to touch and caress the body she had admired all evening. The soft skin was sensuously addictive, the more she touched the more she craved the electric feel of touching this woman's soft, supple body. It was almost as good as the soft tender caresses of Julia's exploring hands. Julia knew all the right places to stroke and touch and the effect was definitely evident as Lisa's passion boiled over.

Without warning she pushed Julia onto her back and kissed her again before Julia had the chance to protest. This kiss did not last long as Julia could see by the fiery passion that burned in Lisa's eyes that she had other ideas. Lisa began with the lips but torturously slow kissed her way down the neck of her new lover. Slowly she continued kissing a trail towards Julia's right nipple as Julia lovingly stroked Lisa's luxurious hair.

Both women let out a simultaneous moan as Lisa's lips closed around that nipple the first time. Lisa could not hold herself back as she attacked Julia's bosom. Her head was a flash as she tried to consume both breasts at once. It was near impossible to tell where her lips were and where they weren't. Lisa's talented lips and tongue were everywhere and nowhere at the same time. She traced small circles with her tongue, kissed countless trails across Julia's ample breasts. Tenderly licked every inch of the impressive globes and even sporadically bit a nipple. Stroking and caressing the tender glowing skin of an excited Julia to heighten the delight even more.

The joyous sensations Julia was experiencing was intense far better than even her skilled late husband had given her. It pained her to know this but she also could not deny that nothing felt unnatural about any of this, rather the opposite was true. Julia could only take so much exquisite pleasure before wanting to give something back, to reciprocate the joy she had received.

"My turn my dear." Julia said with a devious smile as she pushed Lisa onto her back.

"Be my guest." Lisa cooed as she settled into a comfortable position.

Julia licked her lips and prepared herself to cross into truly new territory. Up until now she had already done all of this with Laura more or less, now however she was about to bring pleasure to another woman. . She felt that she shouldn't be doing this, a small part of her still told her that this was not right. At that moment though she wanted nothing else than to taste the supple skin of this woman. Part of her was still uneasy with all of this but that part was fading fast, getting lost in the screaming of her aching loins.

Slowly she brought her lips closer to the nipple she had admired before and flicked her tongue across it. Lisa shuddered from the unexpected ecstasy and cooed her delight and approval. Julia felt a charge herself from licking such a tender, intimate spot on another woman. Again she flicked her tongue across a random part of Lisa's breast, again Lisa made a pleasing sound and again Julia felt a charge. More and more she ran her mouth across those small yet sensitive breasts licking and kissing wherever she went. Something instinctively drove her on and guided her mouth, somehow she knew exactly where to go and what to do.

Lisa was squirming and moaning under the spell of the talented mouth of her new lover. She could only take so much of this treatment and she knew she was building up to a climax just from the attention to her breasts. She was so close and simply needed one little thing more to drive her over the edge and into orgasmic bliss.

"So close lover!" Lisa moaned between breaths. "Make me cum please." She added.

Without taking her lips off of Lisa's breast she moved a hand down to her lover's wet pussy. Slowly she ran her fingers up and down the inside of the lips of the pussy. Without warning she thrust a finger into the pussy and began to thrust it in and out furiously. As she finger-fucked her lover's pussy she bit down on the nearest nipple.

"OH GOOOODDDD!!!!! OHHH YEEEEEESSSSS!!! OOOHHH BAABY!!!! CUUUUMMMIIIINNGG!" Lisa screamed out at the top of her lungs as she violently shook threw a tremendous climax. Her whole body shook as wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over her erupting forth from her pussy. She arched her back and threw her head from side to side as she rode threw her massive climax. Eventually she collapsed back onto the sofa not moving except for her deep breaths.

"Oh my, look at the mess I've made. I suppose I should clean it up." Julia said as she looked at Lisa's very wet pussy and the pussy juices that oozed out of her pussy.

"Sweetheart, can't that wait? I don't think we're finished here do you?" Lisa said sounding slightly annoyed that her lover would leave her to clean something up in the middle of sex. She was about to really complain when she felt a tongue brush over her pussy lips. Lisa looked down to see Julia pulling the lips of her pussy apart to allow better access. "Oh yes baby you'd better clean it all up!" Lisa said as she sank back into the couch to enjoy the wondrous ecstasy that the talented ministrations brought her.

Occasionally Lisa would quiver and moan as a result of what Julia was doing and that alone was intoxicating. The warm, slick, silky feel of this fantastic part of the human anatomy spread before her enticed Julia into further action. As she touched, caressed and explored a pussy from an angle she had not known before Julia knew she could like this. Tenderly she licked and flicked her tongue up the inside one of the pussy lips slowly working her way up to the clit. Rapidly she flicked her tongue across the tiny bud that grew before her eyes. Slowly she licked her way down the inside of the other lip to the waiting hole at the other end. When she reached it she tongued and licked as far into that hole as she could. She repeated this torturous process over and over again driving Lisa closer and closer to another climax. Julia brought her hand up to the wet pussy and slowly inserted her index finger into that juicy cunt she ate out. Again she thrust her finger in and out of this pussy. However now she added a second finger and aggressively thrust two fingers in and out of the object of her desire. She stepped up the pace of her oral attentions to her lover's pussy to time it with her intruding fingers.

"OH GOD CAN YOU EAT PUSSY!!! MAKE ME CUM!! MAKE ME CUM!!!" Lisa cried out as she raised her hips to meet the thrusts of Julia's fingers. She so urgently needed to climax and looked down intently at the woman who was doing her best to bring her that release. She saw Julia's face covered with her juices, the sight was highly erotic. The thought of another woman eating her out at that very moment was naughty, bad, taboo and highly erotic. As she watched Julia flick across her clitoris that was all she needed. "EAT ME BABY, DON'T STOP, OH GOD DON'T STOP EATING ME LOVER!!!!" She cried out as a tidal wave of pleasure and emotion washed over her.

She felt her pussy clamp down on Julia's fingers repeatedly as wave after intense wave exploded from her quivering pussy. Her arms and legs could not be still as her whole body wrenched in the most intense orgasm of her life. Her stomach trembled and her body rocked and shook as she cried from the intense overwhelming pleasure. Just as she was starting to come down from her orgasm she looked down at Julia. Her love was valiantly trying to drink all the juice she could, trying to consume all that this pussy had given her. The sight was highly erotic and pushed Lisa over the edge again pushing her into another climax. As she rode through this violent climax Julia had to do her best to hold on in order to keep eating pussy. Soon though Lisa screamed one last time and slumped unconscious on the couch, her body was now limp as she slept peacefully.