Indecent Desires Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you bastard, why did you have to leave me! I've missed you so much" Julia said as she rubbed his cock over her face licking the shaft between words.

"I'm sorry honey, it was just my time. I didn't plan to get hit by a train you know." John replied calmly with a mouth full of pussy, refusing to stop eating to talk. "I've missed you too, I've wanted to hold you so many times but there was nothing I could do, until now."

"You're here now, that's all that matters baby." Julia said as she swallowed his dick whole, causing John to moan into Julia's pussy sending waves of new sensations throughout her body.

Julia went to town on her husbands cock bobbing up and down at a blinding speed causing John to work harder on her pussy. Julia was determined to taste his cum once more, to feel his sperm shooting down her throat again. Within moments John let out a loud cry that he was cumming and shot his hot load down her waiting throat. That was all Julia needed to push her over the edge, when she felt his cum searing the back of her throat her own climax overcame her. She rocked and shook violently through a most intense orgasm as she tried to swallow all of john's seed in the process. John held on for dear life as he was inundated with the profusely flowing juices of his wife's climaxing pussy. As quickly as it started it was over and Julia slumped on top of John panting and nearly unconscious. John continued to lick her pussy clean not wanting to waste any of the precious nectar that seemed to coat the entire area between her legs. About the time Julia started to come back to life John's cock was ready for more. Julia crawled off of her husband and looked back at her husband with lust filled eyes as she stayed on all fours.

"Fuck me now! Fuck me hard, fuck me long but just FUCK ME!!" Julia demanded as she waited impatiently for John to mount her. She so desperately needed to feel his cock in her pussy. In a flash John positioned himself behind her and pressed his cock at the lips of her waiting pussy. Just as he was about to press forward to enter her he asked her one last time about their daughters.

"Will you give yourself to the girls?" John asked as his throbbing cock just kissed the entrance of her pussy.

"I... I don't know baby. Just fuck me like a whore!" Julia demanded as she lunged back at John but he moved with her and she was unable to impale herself as she wished. A frustrated grunt escaped her lips as this happened and she cursed John for being so cruel.

"Promise me you will end this cycle of pain and torment! For everyone's sake, promise me you will give yourself to the girls!" John said in a more impassioned plea.

"I... I..." Julia started to say but words failed her as her emotions clogged her throat.

"PROMISE ME!" John demanded more forcefully now and pressed his cock ever so slowly into her pussy just an inch. The sensation was more exquisite than Julia could imagine, to feel her husbands cock entering her pussy once more was just what she needed. She thrust back at his cock more forcefully but found that his cock withdrew completely. "Do you promise?" John asked in a calm tone, his cock now spreading the lips of her pussy ever so slightly.

Julia began to sob as the pressure was getting too much for her, her loins were screaming for that cock to fill her insides NOW! Her conscience was demanding that she reject this blackmail at all costs and not ruin her and daughter's lives because of this moment of weakness.

Now there was a quiet voice that had been inside Julia all along, the voice that scared her most. It was the voice of the part of her that desperately wanted to give herself to her daughters. It was the part of her that wanted to taste the juices from the fruit of her loins. This part of her wanted to taste the sweetest part of her sweethearts, to lick them until they came all over her face. This voice was getting louder now, somehow amplified by the blackmail of the moment, somehow allowed to speak now. Before Julia could ponder a proper refusal to this improper proposal her lips betrayed her.

"Yes." Came the meek response that was almost inaudible.

"Yes what?" John asked with a smile.

"Yes, I promise." Julia said quietly as she hung her head, "Now just fuck me okay!" Julia urged painfully.

"Promise to do what?" John asked angering Julia for demanding her to admit out loud what she was to do.

"I promise to give myself to our daughters." Julia hissed as she tried to force a calm tone in her voice.

She could not believe what she had just promised to do. She tried to think of a way to get out of this pact but the more she thought about it, the hotter she got. Julia licked her lips as she envisioned Laura spread out before her waiting for her mother to eat her pussy for the first time. Slowly John's sizable cock began to fill her up as he pressed into her for the first time in years. Julia could no longer think of the moral implications or the impact it would have on her family. All she could think of was that splendid cock now filling her pussy to busting once more.

"EXCELLENT!" John shouted excitedly. "It really is for the best dear." John said soothingly as Julia grunted incoherently, lost in the overwhelming pleasure of the moment and the intense feeling of completion.

"What will you do to them when you see them next babe?" John said as he held his cock buried deep inside of his wife's tight pussy. She felt like a virgin again she was so tight and John was touched that she must have not had anyone else since him.

"Do to who?" Julia said as the intense feeling of being full was causing her to forget everything and everyone. All that she cared about now was that cock in her lonely pussy.

"What will you do to Laura and Donna when you see them next?" John said as he started to slowly pump his cock in and out of her hot wet pussy. "Oh those two little bitches! I'm gonna eat them both till they pass out!" Julia said in a husky voice accentuated by the timely thrusts of her husband.

"Really? What next?" John said with a smile.

"Then I'm gonna watch as they eat each other out!" Julia smiled wickedly as John picked up the pace of his thrusts into her steamy cunt.

"Sounds truly hot sweetheart, is that all?" John said enticingly.

"Then I will make them eat me till I'm sore and raw! As a reward I will grab my two biggest dildos and fuck them both at the same time till they beg for mercy! When I'm done with them they'll be sore for a week and wear a silly grin for a month!" Julia grunted out as she began to meet each of John's thrusts with one of her own.

For the first time Julia allowed herself to be turned on by the prospect of having sex with her girls. She was actually looking forward to it, wishing they were with her now. Although at the moment, she was being mercilessly fucked by the cock she had missed for so long. She wondered momentarily if she would feel the same way later on when her hormones were not raging so much.

"I wish I could be there my dear." John said as their bodies slapped together in all out heated fucking.

"I wish I could see your gorgeous cock pounding their pussies too my love." Julia moaned out.

"I'd love that!" John replied with his cock pummeling her pussy.

"I wish I could take you back with me, I wish you didn't have to leave me again." Julia said looking with a tear in her eye. "For now, just fuck me and make up for lost time."

With that the couple said nothing more and fucked harder and faster than a newlywed couple on their wedding night. Soon enough though the familiar sensations built up in John's balls and he knew what was about to happen.

"Oh God! I'm cumming!!" John screamed out as he thrust his cock deep into her pussy one last time and let his load scorch the deepest depths of her tight pussy.

"OOOOOHHH YEEESSS!!!! OOOOHH GOD YES!!!!" Julia shouted out at the top of her lungs as she started her own orgasm.

The feeling of John's long missed seed washing the inside of her pussy one more time pushed her over the edge. Wave after wave of intense pleasure rocked her body as she quaked through her climax. Screams of ecstasy echoed off the walls as the reunited couple fucked for what seemed like hours and came many times.

With a red, sore and well-fucked dripping pussy she watched her husband get up and walk away from her. He paused near the far wall and she saw through weary eyes as his clothes just reappeared on him. With a final smile and wave he turned to walk away as if through the wall but stopped.

"Remember your promise." John said with a loving smile as he turned back one last time. He picked up an apple from the fruit basket and rolled it toward Julia. "Eat this before you leave, always remember that I love you. All I want is for you to be happy." John said and blew her one last kiss. "I never expected you to remain true to me after my death. If you meet someone that can make you happy, than you have my blessing to love them." John's expression changed to a pleading one before he continued. "Please don't torture yourself anymore, I can't stand to see you in so much pain." With that he slowly faded away to nothing and the room went dim. Julia collapsed onto the bearskin rug and fell asleep taking a well-deserved nap after the bizarre and pleasant experience.

It was some time later that Julia woke up in the room and for a moment she thought she dreamt the experience. However the dried cum stains around her pussy reminded her that the unique experience had indeed taken place. The rumblings in her stomach reminded her to eat the apple before her and she did so. When she was finished the apple and as she pondered the events that had happened in that intimate cave she found that she felt different.

She found that she didn't feel like she had lost her husband again as she had expected she would. Ordinarily it would be a traumatic experience to see a long lost loved one and than lose them again. To have to grieve that loss again might push someone over the edge, however she did not feel this way. Quite the opposite, she felt blessed that she had the opportunity to talk to her husband one last time.

As she got up and looked around, she remembered the promise she made and the implications of that pledge. Once more she didn't feel the way that she thought she would, she thought she would be ashamed and mortified. However she felt at peace with everything for the first time in a long while. While actually sleeping with her daughters seemed a long way off, at least the concept did not disgust her now. She could actually see how it might be an extension and expression of their love and a beautiful thing. She was one step closer to resolving her inner struggle. Even though it was not the answer she was looking for, at least it was an answer and that was what she wanted above all else.

As she swam through the waterfall she felt cleansed, refreshed and renewed she stepped out of the water and found her clothes clean and neatly folded. While on any other day this would cause her concern, in this place it seemed to be par for the course. After all, she had just had sex with her long dead husband, anything was possible here it seemed. After lying in the sun and tanning for a bit to dry off Julia got dressed and walked slowly down the hill.

As she walked away from that special place she found she truly felt blessed to have found it and hoped to return again soon. However when she emerged from the bottom of the trail she heard a rustling sound behind her and turned to see thick woods where the path had been. This was very disconcerting as she looked intently to see any trace of the path up to that special place but found none. As she looked around she found Lisa's uncle standing in front of the office. He had apparently seen her come out and did not look the least bit phased by the disappearing trail.

"What happened to that path I was just on?" Julia asked as she approached the tall older native man.

"That place reveals itself only to those that truly need it. Your crisis is over, you have found the answers that you seek." The man calmly explained with the peaceful nature emanating from him just as before.

"Will I see it again? How can I go back?" Julia asked, now distressed at the loss of such a special place.

"No, you already have the answers that you seek." The man said and went into the office leaving Julia standing there to ponder all that had happened in the light of day.

Julia slowly walked back to her cabin and contemplated how she felt about everything now. She was curious to know just how differently she felt about her girls at this point. Did she still see them as her children to be protected or were they sexual conquests to be conquered? Could she now accept a sexual relationship with her children? The mere thought of sex with her girls sent her into tears days before where she was actually contemplating it now. It seemed that the question of right and wrong had become irrelevant, it seemed the question before her had changed.

The question before Julia now was could she actually do it? Could she actually allow herself to have sex with her babies, her children, her daughters? Sure they were adults now but she still saw them as her babies. Julia felt that somehow she had passed the hardest hurdle; she knew that somehow she could live with herself if it happened. After all she had been through lately, especially in the last few days she felt much stronger of a person because of it. Julia knew that she could come to terms having sex with her daughters if she had to.

The question before her was did she really want to? When it all came down to it, in the cool light of reason did she truly want to have sex with her daughters or was it just a dirty fantasy? What if she had sex with them once and she found that she didn't like it, or couldn't bring herself to do it again? What then? Would it be fair to the girls to tease them like that? Then they would be worse off than they were now. Julia knew that she needed to be one hundred percent certain of her decision if she was to pursue anything.

She knew that she promised John to give herself to her daughters but he was not here and it still was her decision. He had helped her a great deal by helping her to see things in a new light, to help her admit what she wanted. She felt liberated by the experience in that cave, not bound by it. Julia however felt an obligation to honor the promise that she made and if she chose to disregard it, it would haunt her.

However now as she approached her cabin, she noticed smoke coming from the chimney, clearly someone was in there. As she opened the door the smells of a warm dinner cooking filled her nostrils as she glanced around to see if everything was okay. Nothing seemed out of place but Julia broke into a smile when she saw a nude Lisa preparing dinner in the kitchen.

"Damn, you ruined my surprise!" Lisa said as she noticed Julia standing in front of the closed door.

"Trust me, I'm suitably surprised." Julia chuckled. "What's all this for?" Julia asked.

"Well, I thought you would be hungry after your hike and I wanted to do something nice for you." Lisa smiled warmly. "I wanted to thank you for last night, it was liberating and exhilarating in so many ways. You have affected me in so many ways that you will never know." Lisa said with a loving look. "I know that your time here is finite, I know that we will not be together forever, but I wanted you to know how special this time together is for me."

"I will also treasure this time together, you have helped me in so many ways as well." Julia said as she hugged Lisa and kissed her on the forehead. "I was a mess, a wreck before I came here. I will always remember how good you were to me."

"Thank you." Lisa smiled with tear filled eyes.

"Why don't you come back with me?" Julia invited warmly.

"My uncle would be lost without me, I couldn't leave him. My place is here." Lisa said the painful truth.

Both women knew that this was tender passing moment, not a lifelong commitment. There was a silence that pierced the room as both women accepted the inevitable end of their newfound relationship. Words were hard to come by in that moment as both knew better than to deny what they knew must be.

"Enough of this sad talk, we still at least have tonight." Lisa said with a perky smile. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable dear." Lisa said as she gave Julia a casual peck on the lips before returning to the kitchen.

Julia went into the bedroom and stripped out of her clothes than returned to help set the table. Before long both women were seated and eating the lovely meal that Lisa had made. Dinner conversation consisted of the various things about Lisa's day at work. As they finished the meal Lisa sparked up what she thought would be casual after dinner conversation.

"Enough about my day. How was your hike?" Lisa asked as she sipped the wine she brought.

"Different, I'll say that." Julia said with a distant look.

"Really, how?" Lisa asked then listened intently as Julia related the entire story of her experience at the special clearing.

Lisa sat there in disbelief as the incredible story unfolded and at the end of it she felt a little jealous. Lisa had been hiking those trails for years and never had seen that path or the clearing that it led to. She had heard of it many times from those that had seen it. It was something of a legend of the area, it's origins unknown but it's effects clearly visible. Those that had been fortunate enough to visit it saw profound changes in their lives.

"You have been blessed more than you know." Lisa said with a look of reverence on her face.

"I feel blessed, it was a truly special experience, to be sure." Julia said with a smile.

Lisa looked down with a sad look on her face as she spoke. "It must be a sign for you to go to your daughters. Our time together is coming to a close sooner than I had hoped."

"Don't be silly, I still don't know exactly what I'm going to do." Julia said with a smile.

"But you promised!" Lisa said with an astonished look.

"I know but it is still my decision you know." Julia explained reassuringly as she patted Lisa's hand.

"You don't understand. No promise made in that place has ever been broken! Ever!" Lisa said with the same astonished look.

"We'll see." Julia replied nonchalantly.

Julia still firmly believed that the decision was hers alone to make. She was more determined than ever to know once and for all what she wanted, what she felt was the best course of action. Julia was not about to be dictated to by some superstition. One way or another she would make up her own mind and heart.

"So tell me what do you have planed for desert?" Julia replied with a playful smirk.

"Give me a moment." Lisa winked and left the table.

After grabbing a few things from the kitchen she moved into the living room. After instructing Julia not to look, some strange noises could be heard. After a moment there was quiet from the living room that Julia still had not looked into.

"Desert is served." Lisa said plainly.

As Julia approached she saw a beaming Lisa sitting on the couch with her legs spread wide. As her eyes fell on her pussy a chuckle escaped her lips. There was a generous application of whipping cream all over her pussy; a sprinkling of nuts and a single cherry topped the culinary delight. Julia knelt between the legs of her lover and tried to decide where to start.

"Your special order is ready." Lisa said as seductively as she could.

"It looks delicious." Julia said with an appreciative smile as she licked a small trail of melting cream.

Both women knew it would be another long night of hot lovemaking for the new couple. Julia still had a tough decision to make but she was in no rush to leave this place any time soon. As Julia settled into her pussy Sunday she felt at least one issue had been resolved, she loved to make love to women. The next question was could she love making love to her daughters? That question was still to be resolved but it could wait for another day, for now melting cream and steaming pussy was calling.