All Comments on 'Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 04'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Best ending i.e "Vidya"

Loved it

5 stars

NiranaNiranaover 5 years ago
I'm retiring

Damn. This story had it all. I will not read anymore erotica, as this had it all. And Vidya is nowborn. Oh, man! This is just awesome. The sex with mom in law and Poonam, the bravery of Vivek, the description of their beautiful asses, .their babies. And best if all, how Vidya's back story. Freaking awesome. Kudos on a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Vidya"!

Duuuuuuuuude!!! You nailed it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT ENDING

You, sir, have become my all time favorite writer on Literotica

I definitely did not see that coming... I have to say this is your second best work, right after Vidya!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Glad They Escaped Due to Husband's Planning

I only wish all of the pirates had died. The fact that you specifically mention Breem and the other pirate escaping suggests you have plans for them and we haven't seen the last of them yet. It's unpleasant to imagine Breem causing the children or their mothers any harm or distress in the future.

A minor quibble is I don't remember any other eye color than brown identified in the story. As far as your readers know, everyone else has brown eyes too, since nothing is said to the contrary.

NiranaNiranaover 5 years ago
Awesome!!

Perfect story! Love it. Once again the description of the women and the sex is great. The tie up with Vidya is just freaking awesome!! Poonam must now have catharsis by dominating her son in law Rajesh. Just like Asin had sex with her son in law, Poonam must have with her son in law too. I loved the action too. And the fact that the action led to Asin and Poonam rewarding Vivek.Though the series ended, maybe there would be a story in the Vidya series where Vidya, Vidya's mom and Vidya's grandmom all are involved. Kudos on a wonderful series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.

Well it is a very great sexy story, but there is a small mistake, the Srilankan Tamil insurgents were not into woman. I know about this, because, I was in Vedharanyam when the militancy was at its peak, and almost all the Tamil Insurgents groups respected all the woman. In fact a servant of my house, told me that she is safe as long as these Insurgents were there.They were uneducated guys, but quite a civilized group, and there were a lot of Tamil woman fighting along side with them.

Any how it is just for the information, and I just loved the story. keep it up, I like to read more from you.

KrampusKrampusover 5 years ago
Great once again

Another awesome story Spankboy. It's great how you describe the details and now we know the origins of Vista.

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback!

Anon, thanks. And thanks for the 5 star vote.

Nirana, I always look forward to your comments. Thanks for your "retirement" :-)

Anon, wish I could nail Vidya! hehe

Anon, thanks for making me your favourite writer. I love feedback from my readers, I mean it.

nthusiastic, brown is a very uncommon colour in South Asia, especially amongst Tamils. Almost every Indian / Sri Lankan man have black eyes, hence the mention of brown eyes because it is so uncommon.

I have ended this series, but Bheem has been left alive, yes.

Nirana (hi again) , I was scared that someone would comment in the early parts about Poonam (and the name being same as Vidya's mom from the Vidya series), but no one did. Especially because I talked about the Tamil insurgency and that happened in the 1990s. But thankfully no one made the connection, which left the twist to be a good surprise. And looks like everyone liked the twist!

Anon, thanks for that fact. I agree that lot of women fought for the Tigers. But in this story, I don't explicitly take the Tiger's name, and Bheem and his men can be an exception! Anyways it's just a story meant for enjoyment.

Krampus, thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish summer of Indian aunties please

This was amazing but need you to finish that, that has been my favorite story from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Vidya

Nice story. I think you could spend sometime with Vidya .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE it VERY VERY MUCH, gave it a 5- (4.6/5 = 92%). spankedboy is an excellent wtiter. He takes pride in his work: he has even re-published some of his stories to make them better

:)

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

thanks for all the comments on this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good

Bheem should be back in their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot

In the Vidya series, you have said that Vidya is not Poonam’s only child. And it is known that Poonam’s husband can’t father kids. We know how Vidya was conceived. So what’s the story of other kids? You can extend the Poonam series.

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

thanks for the suggestion. Good catch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Suggestion: Beautiful Sissy Crossdresser Hubby with a Beautiful Wife

http://leeannessissymusings.blogspot.com/

http://leeannessissymusings.blogspot.com/2017/10/sissys-big-day-in-mexico-day-six.html?m=1&zx=7dc0302442eb9418

First of all, I just love your stories. The only thing, I would like the hubby to be a part of the wife's sex game as well, BUT, not as a cuckold ... Rather as a beautiful sissy crossdresser cuckold. See links above spanked boy, second one for the list of true stories of the author Leanne.

PLEASE start a series on this theme, in Indian context.

Your stories are awesome. I love them. They are very raunchy, great story building, keep me horny throughout. Keep up the great work.

Looking forward to your stories on the theme I've suggested.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 5 years agoAuthor

Hi Anon, thanks for your comment. Glad you enjoy my raunchy stories.

Cross dressing is not a fetish I tried or enjoy, so I cannot write on such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Poonam is hot

Very erotic and arousing story. Please continue the Poonam series. You can write about how she got pregnant with her other kids after delivering Vidya. You can write about her sex life after having a baby. Was she was satisfied with her husband? If she craved big cocks? Did her pussy get stretched out by the big cocks of pirates?Did it regain its original tightness? Did her pussy become looser after delivering a baby? Did she regain her tightness? Could she feel her husband’s smaller tool after getting pounded by the pirates? Too many unanswered questions. Only a sequel can answer them. So please continue the Poonam series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Poonam Vidya bond

One of the best stories I’v read. Please continue the series. And write about Poonam’s bond with Vidya. You had written in the Vidya series that when Poonam caught Vidya kissing a boy in her teens, she didn’t reprimand her daughter. Instead she guided her about enjoying sex in a safe and responsible manner. Maybe Poonam knew that Vidya had a massive libido just like her father Bheem and it was pointless to suppress it. If Poonam had imposed restrictions on Vidya, she would have still tried to get intimate behind her mom’s back. But it would have made her vulnerable to guilt, rape, blackmail, pregnancy and diseases. By understanding her daughter’s urges, Poonam ensured that Vidya could explore and enjoy her sexuality in a safe and guilt free manner. Please write more on this beautiful Poonam-Vidya bond.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Some great ideas about the Poonam series. Quite a lot of backstory to cover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bheem

Beheem had gotten some papers from the yacht and tracks them to their home looking for revenge.

One day after the husband had gone beck to work and the mother was visiting with her baby there was a knock on the door. With the babies at risk there was nothing the women could do except cooperate as they were taken upstairs to the room with the cribs and mother and daughter were once again tied face down as Beheem and two friends enjoyed their asses as they forced them to cum again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When you write SLAP...SLAP... ten times, I get irritated, and feel like

KICK

KICK

KICK

(100 times) on your ass.

Ranjeet Singh

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh Ranjeet! You can read something else. Don't read my stories. They are trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sensuous and highly erotic story.

It’s a pity that I couldn’t rate more than five stars. The last word, “Vidya” alone deserved 7 stars.

Please continue the Poonam series or at least give her a significant role in the Vidya series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's an amazing series. Especially if you are a fan of the Vidya series. I just have no words for this.

spankedboyspankedboyover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi everyone, you can read My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch 12 where there is a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a beautiful series and great ending. The way the husband had his revenge was too good. Are you going to continue this story and bring back Bheem?

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, do read My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch 12 where there is a continuation of sorts - that series is about Poonam's daughter Vidya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is such an amazing read! I keep thinking of it and keep coming back, and it always arouses me uncontrollably. Not only is this a well written story, but the plot is so good, it could be made into a big budget porn movie!

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon haha thanks. I also consider this one of my better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No words. Absolutely no words. What a story. What a classic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please do a story where Bheem returns. Poonam is alone and has no choice but to submit again.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments.

As for a story of Bheem returning, I have thought about it. This series of 4 chapters I feel is so perfect as it is, I don't want to write a 5th chapter just for that sake.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why not have Bheem complete the trio?…im sure vidya wouldn’t mind another cock…maybe ashish is Bheem years later….

spankedboyspankedboy11 months agoAuthor

"Why not have Bheem complete the trio?…im sure vidya wouldn’t mind another cock"

well that is his daughter lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES