Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others boisterously cheered him on.

"What do you think, Poonam? Shall I fuck you now?"

"Yes, Altafji."

SLAP!

SLAP!

Poonam was by now very scared, and there were tear drops at the corner of her eyes.

Suddenly, Altaf stood up.

"Everyone, back off." He ordered.

Vikas and Sunny stopped massaging Poonam's boobs, looked at each other and then at Altaf. Then they quietly withdraw their hands and stepped back.

"I will fuck her now." Altaf announced. "I want her cunt. Anyone has objections?"

Apparently, no one did. Altaf, completely naked, climbed up on the bed and straddled my wife.

"Hi Poonam. How are you?" He sweetly asked, while caressing my wife's left cheek with his right hand. She just looked at him puzzled and not sure what to say. Given that she had been stripped naked, tied to a bed, fucked by a couple of guys, and the guy sitting on top was asking her whether she was ok made it difficult to answer the question.

"I am OK, Altafji." My wife replied, probably remembering that she would get slapped if she didn't answer. "I can't wait for you to begin."

She got slapped nevertheless.

SLAP!

"Don't be coy with me, bitch." Altaf growled. "You are a slut and a cunt. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes, Altafji."

"Now, repeat after me. You are a slut and cunt. What are you?"

"I ... I ... I am a slut and a cunt."

"Good."

She got slapped regardless.

SLAP!

Altaf had been stroking his huge dick all the time while he had been talking (and slapping) my wife. It had now grown to enormous proportions. His dick was now touching Poonam's skin just above her groin now. She initially seemed to resist him a bit. But as her legs were spread apart and tied to the bed posts there was nothing much she could do.

"Ready bitch?" He taunted her.

Poonam looked up at him and then slowly nodded.

In single thrust, Altaf plunged his cock into my wife's cunt.

"Unngh!" Poonam cried out, as the brute began to bury into her. She couldn't say much for long now, as suddenly Madhavan, who was standing right near the top of the bed, grabbed her by the chin. He turned her head to one side, and then inserted his dick into her mouth.

"SUCK IT, BITCH!" He yelled at her.

It was an incredible sight. My wife was being fucked in both ends while being tied to the bed. As Altaf repeatedly penetrated her, she was moaning, but her sound was muffled by Madhavan's dick inside her mouth.

"Unghh! Unghh! Unghh!"

As everyone watched, the speed of the fucking picked up gradually at both ends. Now Altaf was fucking her in fast thrusts and Madhavan was moving her head rapidly. He held her head by the hair roughly with his right hand and would occasionally slap her or pinch her boobs with the other. Altaf's hands explored her body freely as he fucked her. Vikas and Sunny were sporting large arousals and were stroking their dicks as they waited their turn.

"Unghh! Unghh! Unghh! Unghh! Unghh!"

In about twenty minutes, both Madhavan and Altaf exploded in her.

"AAAAAH! OH YES BITCH. TAKE IT!"

As their energy rapidly dissipated, Altaf took his dick out and slapped it lightly on Poonam's thighs. Her cunt was filled with cum and I could see huge drops on her thighs as well. I saw Madhavan pull out of her mouth, his now flaccid cock spraying some cum on her face, eyes, cheeks and lips. Poonam looked a mess, as Altaf and Madhavan drunkenly high fived each other.

Madhavan said now slapping Poonam hard. Her cheeks were red with all the slapping and had bits of dried cum now. She was crying, but no one paid any attention to her. As Madhavan and Altaf both stepped back, and slumped down on a couch, Sunny took their place, I quietly stepped back from the door.

I stood by the door, contemplating my next steps. These men were drunk, but they hadn't passed out yet. Neither had the captain and his comrades.

Almost immediately Poonam began to moan so I knew that the second round of fucking had begun in earnest. I even heard a slap. May be Sunny was now slapping her because she was not sucking to his liking. Then there was some quietness, and then I heard the bed start to creak.

Poonam was still moaning. Then she stopped moaning. Then I heard some screaming from her. I still didn't move. And then I heard her scream again, and then a groan from Sunny. He was now emptying his load inside her.

I sat down on the floor and spent the next half an hour listening to the sounds of my wife being ravaged by those drunk bastards. By my count, it was Altaf who fucked her the most number of times, followed by Vikas. It seemed the others were more content to get a blow job. The action seemed to be slowing down and the men were drinking more and more.

I knew I had to do it now. It was now or never. I had to take the chance.

I ran up, back to my room. I put the match in the alarm clock, poured the oil over the paper and wood filled boxes, and placed the clock properly. In a couple of hours, the "alarm" would go off and the match would be alight. Hopefully.

Then I stepped out again. I had to get to the bridge.

I heard Asin being whipped again as I passed the captain's room. I heard the guys talk. They were slurring now -- completely drunk and beating my mother-in-law mercilessly. I ran to the bridge. I had to be quick.

The door to the bridge was open. I quickly stepped in and switched on the lights.

There it was! The buttons that would lower the dinghy to the sea. I quickly remembered Asin's instructions and operated the buttons. My heart was beating ten thousand times faster than normal and adrenaline surged through my veins. What if someone heard the noise or the cranking of the motor as the dinghy was lowered? No matter, it was done now.

The dinghy had been lowered.

I turned around, ready to go.

Someone was standing there. Someone facing me with a menacing smile.

Altaf.

"I thought I ... heard ... something." He said, drunkenly slurring. He was standing there, his hands clenched into fists. And he was fully naked, not having the audacity to put on his clothes when he had run upstairs. "I knew someone was on the bridge when I saw the light on. And heard the motor."

I swore under my breath. I wonder who else knew I was up. Altaf took a stride towards me.

I guess there are times in your life when you do things based purely on adrenaline. You don't think about it, nor do you analyze it. You just do it.

I saw Altaf approach towards me and the cave man in me took over. The cave man, who know only two strategies in danger. Flight, or fight. And this was the time for fight.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. And Altaf had a huge dick. That meant a huge target. And as a soccer player, I knew how to kick balls. I moved fast, and lashed out.

"OWWWW!" Altaf scream, clutching his nuts and going down. Since he was drunk, his movements were not coordinated at all and he fell heavily. I kicked out again.

"AAAGH!" He yelled.

I looked around, and my eyes fell on a fire extinguisher. I grabbed it.

"Why, you cuckold!" Altaf looked at me. Even while lying on the ground, clutching his balls, he began to menacingly grin. "I am going to kill you now, you cuckold. Then I will fuck your wife, and then I will kill your wife."

I swung.

BAM!

For every time he called me a cuckold, I swung.

BAM!

For each time he slapped Poonam, I swung.

BAM!

For all the times he had spanked Poonam, I swung.

BAM!

For every time he raped her, I swung.

BAM!

I kept swinging.

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

Finally, out of breath, I stopped.

I looked around. There was blood EVERY where. It was clear Altaf wasn't going to cause any trouble any more.

"Well." I looked at the body lying still on the floor. "I guess you will have to find someone else tomorrow to clean up the mess here."

Then I placed the fire extinguisher on the floor.

"And I guess you might need this tomorrow too."

I ran. I had to move fast now. I ran down to the washroom.

Using the butter knife, I pried open the light switches and slashed away. Soon there was a loose connection there, and then I replaced the switch panel. Then I went to the storage area. I kicked open the cabinet that had the gas tanks and turned on the nozzles. Slightly.

My heart was beating fast now. Time was of the essence. Everything I wanted to do was done. Now I had to get the girls and escape.

Quickly I ran downstairs to where Poonam was being held.

When I entered the room again, it was quite the scene.

All the guys were passed out on the floor, completely drunk and unconscious. They were all naked, of course, and the cocks glistened with wetness. Of their own spunk, and of my wife's love juices. I then glanced at Poonam.

She was still tied to the bed, naked and spread eagled. Cum oozed out of her every orifice. She had dried cum on her face, on her lips, on her hair, on her thighs. Every time she moved, more cum flowed out of her pussy. Her cheeks were red, bearing the marks of the brutal way she had been continuously slapped. Her lower lip was cut, and bleeding. Her nipples were red and swollen, where they had been continuously pinched. Her thick pubic hair was matted and filled with dried cum. Her ass was crimson red, and every time she moved slightly, more gunk flowed out of her cunt and asshole.

I walked to the head of the bed and started to untie her hands. Poonam opened an eye and looked at me but said nothing.

"Darling." I bent down and whispered into her ears. "We are getting out of here."

Suddenly Poonam opened both of her eyes. She looked at me, dazed and first, and then understanding quickly filling her. She softly mouthed, "Really? How?"

"Leave it to me." I told her. I worked fast to untie her bonds. Poonam sat up in the bed, flexing her wrists and rubbing the skin where she had been tied. As she sat up, more and more cum streamed out of her holes. She used the back of her hand to wipe the dried cum near her lips and on her cheeks.

"Quick. Get up." I told her, untying her legs. "We don't have much time."

"I ... I need some clothes." Poonam stammered. "Is it possible?"

She had been naked for close to a month now.

I quickly looked around, and then grabbed a dhoti and a shirt that was lying around. Judging by the size, this was probably Altaf's.

"Come."

We ran upstairs. Or at least we tried to. Poonam was in no shape to run, so we had to walk slowly, even as I hurried her. With each step she took, more and more cum leaked out of her pussy. She was almost leaving a trail of cum as we made our escape. Even as I helped her by holding her by the waist, my hand was slipping due to the amount of cum on her body.

Once we were on the main deck, Poonam started to put on the shirt and the dhoti. It was a man's dress, but it would do for now.

"You wait here." I told her. "I am going to go grab your mother."

"OK." Poonam had no idea what I wanted to do, but she was in no shape to do anything else, so she was content to wait. I quickly ran upstairs. Everything depended on timing and luck now. I stood outside Bheem's door.

I heard no sound. They too must have passed out by now. Gently I pushed open the door.

The three men was all lying, dozing, in the room. Bheem was snoring loudly. He was lying on a chair -- the same chair I had been tied to when I was in his room. Asin was on the bed. Lalan was passed out on the couch, while Suraj was lying down on the floor.

Everyone was naked. Cum was everywhere.

Asin was lying on her tummy, her legs spread out. I could see cum on her thighs and in her pussy. Her buttocks were swollen red and covered with welts and bruises. These sick bastards had been whipping her for the last hour, beating her terribly and then fucking her. Elsewhere on her body I could see the marks of the lashing. On her back. On her side. On her legs. I saw that they had even whipped her on the side of her breasts.

I quickly put my hand over her mouth, and then poked her.

"Mummyji!" I hissed.

She woke up and was going to scream, but my hand on her mouth stifled her voice. She started to struggle, but then she saw it was me and quietened down.

"Mummyji." I told her, withdrawing my hand. "Come with me. Quickly. We are going to escape."

Immediately she perked up and got up. As she did so, more and more cum oozed out of her buttocks. It seemed that Lalan and Suraj had been fucking her in the ass a few times.

"Ouch! My gaand!" My poor mother-in-law moaned, as I held her by the waist and helped her to stand up. "Vivek babu! This time I again peed on the bed, but it didn't help! They continued to beat me up. Just look at my gaand!"

"We don't have time now, Mummyji. I need you to get dressed quickly." I quickly tossed her the yellow polka dress. "And come with me."

I could see Bheem start to stir. My heart skipped a beat -- he then opened his eyes!

"What the-" He started to say, but never got to finish it. I had raised my hand and moved it fast.

SLAP!

I had slapped Bheem!

His eyes opened wide, but he still couldn't fathom the happenings quickly -- there was a cloud of drunken stupor over his brain.

"You fucker." I told him. "You fucking fucker."

I slapped him again.

SLAP!

The two blows had clearly stunned him. I then winded back, and lashed out with my leg in a devastating kick aimed at his throat.

WHACK!

My foot connected with his throat, and Bheem started to chock. The force of the blow sent the chair toppling over backwards.

THUD!

There was a loud sound as the chair fell, and Bheem's head hit the floor hard. He lay there on the floor, thrown off heavily from the chair, the blow to the head rendering him unconscious.

"Come!" I told my mother-in-law. The other two men could wake up any time. "Hurry!"

Asin couldn't find her bra or panty, but there was no time. Quickly putting on the yellow dress, she followed me out of the room. She was still complaining about her gaand. I then turned and locked the captain's door with the key that had been inside. Looking out towards the sea, I winded up and then chucked the key straight into the waters of the Indian Ocean. My mother-in-law stood there, watching me.

"Wait here." I told her. "I have to do something."

I stepped into the small storeroom where I had been locked up every night for the last month. Quickly I grabbed the small bag that I had prepared.

"Come," I said to Asin, as I exited the storeroom. "Follow me."

We ran down to the main deck, where Poonam was waiting.

There was no time for a reunion with hugs and joyful embraces. We were pressed for time.

"I have lowered the dinghy into the water." I told the ladies. "Let's get the rope ladder in place."

It took us some time to unhook the rope ladder, untangle it properly, tie it firmly on the side and then swing it over.

"The dinghy's still tied to the moorings." I told the ladies. "But we have to climb down the rope ladder. Do you think you can do it?"

There was simply no choice.

In the middle of the night, in complete darkness, some how the three of us climbed down the rope ladder into the dinghy below. I went down first, so I could catch any of the girls if they slipped. Poonam came next, followed by her mother. As each of them were climbing, their rapist's semen continued to ooze out of their holes, onto their thighs and down below.

Once we were all on the dinghy, I quickly untied the moorings, and the dinghy was free of the trawler. Quickly I started to row towards the shore, as the girls were in no shape to help.

It was hard work. It was cold, and the breeze in the sea did not help anyone's mood. We were all wearing very little clothing. And I was the only one rowing, against the current. It was a stiff battle. I could see the shore, but the current was against us. It was quite the work out, but I still had some adrenaline left.

Nearly three and half hours later, the boat hit the beach. Landfall!

As we stepped out of the boat, I glanced back towards the sea. I could see the fishing trawler, small in the distance, that had been our prison for the last month. The beach was empty.

"I am sure there will be a main road somewhere ahead." I told the ladies. "If we can get to it hopefully we can flag down a car."

We did even better than that. We managed to stop a taxi who had been driving back to the town.

"I need you to take us to a hotel in the city." I told the driver, who started at us, wide eyed. "A good hotel too."

"Where are you coming from, sahib?"

I decided to make up a story.

"We were in a small yacht." I told him. "Our boat capsized. We barely managed to take an escape dinghy and make it to the shore. Now take us to a nice hotel where they may have some vacancy."

"Sahib. I will, Sahib." The guy nodded. "But, do you have money, Sahib."

I patted the bag that I was carrying. It had some of the cash I had stolen from Bheem's table.

"Yes. Now drive."

It was nearly 2 in the morning when we found a good hotel with vacancy. There was a suite available with two bedrooms. I paid for three nights. Once I had checked in, and the girls went to the room, I asked the receptionist where the phone was.

"I need to make some trunk calls." I told her. I was taken to the STD Booth and connected to an operator. I made two calls.

The first one was to Poonam's dad. I knew he must have been worried sick, so I fed him the same story we had decided on the ride here. Our yacht had hit a rock and capsized two weeks ago and we had taken refuge on a dinghy. Somehow we spent the next two weeks on the boat, and managed to make it back to the shore.

Poonam's dad was quiet. He was relieved we were OK. And Alive. He didn't ask any questions like how we survived the two weeks on the dinghy. How we had taken a piss or shit on the dinghy. I told him to take the train immediately to Vedharanyam Beach, and make his way to the Plaza Royal, where we were staying.

My second call was to a special hotline. As a reporter, I knew of this tipline where people, mostly Tamil insurgency informers, often called clandestinely to report on activities. I was connected to an officer and I gave him some information.

When I returned to the hotel suite, my mother-in-law made me have sex with Poonam.

"Don't just hold her comfortingly and be gentle with her." Asin told me. "Fuck her. If she's going to become pregnant as a result of all of this, she should also think your cum may have a chance of being the father."

"Yes, Mummyji. But don't you think she is still going to be recovering from her ... experience?"

"I have already spoken to her." Asin was stoic. "We have to be practical about this, Vivek babu."

Then she asked about her husband.

"Did you speak with Ajit? When is he coming here?"

"Tomorrow he will be here." I told her. "He was just leaving for government duty up north, but he has delayed it by a few days."

"Good." Asin replied. "Then when he gets here, I will ask him to fuck me tomorrow."

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Asin returned my look, and then shrugged.

"You never know, Vivek babu. You never know!"

* * *

It was not easy settling back home in Bombay, after our traumatic experience. We were back to our place in Bombay. Life had resumed ... somewhat normal, given our strange circumstances.

My father-in-law had to leave for government duty for two weeks, immediately after we returned to Bombay, so my mother-in-law was staying with us temporarily. It was a good thing I was a freelance reporter; I could take a few days off and help them adjust.