Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what did I do?" I grinned as I recalled my bravery. "It had been days in planning. First, I went to the storeroom where they kept the extra gas cylinders and turned them on to leak gas. Very slowly, nothing that would alert anyone. Besides, it was in the store room down below. Second, I went to the common washroom and shower area, and unscrewed a couple of light switches. I had stolen a butter knife from the kitchen sometime ago. I used that as the screw. Once the switches were open, I cut the wires a bit so they were frayed and had loose contact. This meant whenever the switch would be pressed, there would be sparks. Then I replaced the switch panel."

"Finally," I said, "I used an alarm clock I had stolen. I dismantled it during the nights I was locked up and used the apparatus to make sure a match would be struck in my storeroom, about 2 hours after we had left. And that match would fall on the floor that I had soaked with cooking oil. So even if the gas didn't catch fire, this would."

I also told them about how I had pulverized Altaf with the fire extinguisher, and then slapped and kicked Bheem on the night of our escape.

There was absolute silence once I had finished. Then both the ladies jumped on me.

I don't know who began first. The memory is still a bit hazy to me. One minute I was describing what I had done. The rapt attention of the ladies -- and their admiration in how bravely I had avenged their dishonouring and their rape, and proved my manhood by destroying that ship and those men -- was clearly visible in their sparkling eyes. The next minute they were all over me. Kissing me. Hugging me. Stroking me. Squeezing me.

Soon I found myself on the sofa. Seated. In between them. Mother and daughter. My mother-in-law on one side and my wife on the other. As I sat down, sandwiched between them, each slid her body closer to mine.

Asin decided to take the lead. She took my face in her soft hands and began a sensual assault on my lips. Warm and wet kisses covered me, as her tongue began a slow but sure invasion of my mouth. Meanwhile Poonam began to unbutton my shirt. I didn't even know whose smooth hands were on my chest -- caressing, softly massaging. My arms wrapped around Asin's waist as I began to respond to her kisses.

Meanwhile my shirt was fully open now. Poonam's hands reached my waist as she unbuckled my belt, unhooked the top button of my pants and slowly pulled the zipper down to its lowest point.

With Asin continuing to kiss me and hug me, my wife slipped her hand into my underwear, found my already rigid and thick cock and, pulling it free from my shorts, lowered her face to my pubic hairs and inhaled my cock into her mouth.

I immediately felt the pressure of my wife's tongue up and down my shaft as I lay back on the couch and allowed myself to enjoy the total pleasures of the ministrations of the mother and daughter. Asin's tongue was searching out mine with a constant rhythm, while Poonam maintained a steady up and down movement along my shaft.

Asin and Poonam switched places regularly as one of them continued to suck my tongue while the other sucked my cock. Clothes were also coming off -- pretty soon the three of us were completely naked, writhing in each other's arms on the sofa.

It was Asin who said at one point, "Let's move this to the bedroom."

As she texted her husband that she was spending the night at her daughter's, we were all running to the bedroom. Naked. Giddy.

I fucked Asin first, as Poonam watched enviously.

Somehow, I knew I would fuck my mother-in-law first. As soon as we entered the bedroom and climbed into bed, I wrapped my arms around her. I was already hard and she was already wet. It didn't take long before my cock was going in and out of her. I wish I could tell you that I lasted long, but I wasn't Bheem or Altaf. Pretty soon I felt the need to cum.

"I am cumming." I told her. Asin, smiling a beautiful smile, kissed me and told me it was OK. She had her legs wrapped around my hips and was pulling me as deep into her as she could. I must have put a bucket load of cum in her, because it started squirting out of her even as I kept pumping the remaining of my load into her. She was lost in ecstasy, kissing me and thanking me and telling me how much she loved me.

Then after a half an hour's break, during which the three of us just lay on the bed and played with each other's naughty bits, I turned and fucked Poonam.

Twenty minutes of her and her mom playing with my cock had made it swollen and turgid again. She wrapped my arms around me and laid down on the bed, her legs spread apart, her pussy inviting me in. I got on top of her and positioned my cock to right at the entrance of her hole. In a trice I slid it in and she closed her eyes, murmuring to herself.

"Oh, baby. I love you so much." She was saying. "I need you inside of me, baby. Cum in me, babes."

We kept going at it. Soon I got to my edge and then erupted in her, shooting thick wads of cum inside of her. My balls were drained.

I guess I realized why Bheem and others could do what they did. Sometimes you don't need any medicine or pill. The situation -- the context -- the setting is enough.

Much to my surprise, in about half an hour, I was ready to go again. And so were the ladies.

* * *

As the months ticked by, Poonam's belly grew bigger and bigger, as did Asin's. The two ladies were always together, giggling and smiling. They were more like sisters than mother and daughter, and they went to yoga classes and pregnancy classes and doctor's appointments -- all together all the time.

That evening when we had the threesome had acted as a type of closure for all of us. We finally put the almost month-long ordeal of being hostages behind us and started to look forward to parenthood. The way the boat had been sunk and the men captured (all except Bheem and Suraj) had enabled the girls to move on from the incident and heal any scars.

Poonam was now always cheerful and smiling, and always ready for sex. Since she had started to get bigger, I just do it from behind in a doggy position, or I finger her and then she finishes me with a blowjob.

As for Asin, she had made it very clear that she wanted to go back to a mother-in-law and son-in-law relationship with me, so no more sex with her, let alone threesomes. Yet she sometimes gave in to my pestering and allowed me to make out with her on the couch, always under Poonam's strict observation, of course. She even allowed me to fondle her boobs one time, on the pretext of me checking out how big they had gotten.

My father-in-law was clueless, of course.

Asin's water broke right on her due date. Ajit had rushed her to the hospital and she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy they named Sanjay. After having three daughters, the youngest of which was Poonam, Ajit was delighted to be now the father of a son.

"They are so lucky." Poonam told me, as we were visiting. "My baby brother Sanjay is not dark. Not at all. He is fair like me or mama. Maybe he is Daddy's kid after all."

I shook my head. I had noticed one thing about Sanjay. His eyes were dark brown. Yes -- he was Bheem's son all right. I remembered Bheem's brown eyes. The same eyes that baby Sanjay now had.

Poonam went into labour exactly two weeks later. She too gave birth to a beautiful daughter.

Fair skinned. Just like her mother and grandmother.

Jet black hair. Just like her mother and grandmother.

Lovely skin and rosy cheeks. Just like her mother and grandmother.

Brown eyes. Just like her father Bheem and uncle / half-brother Sanjay.

She was a beautiful baby girl. Ajit and Poonam had dropped by to see the newborn.

"Did you think of a name?" Poonam asked me, as I cradled the baby, and everyone looked at me and my child.

MY child.

MY baby.

MY daughter.

"Yes," I answered. "I have been thinking about it. I have a name ready."

As everyone looked at me, I kissed my baby daughter, and then announced her name.

"Vidya."