Indian Wife Succumbs To Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers

He kissed her again . As Anita got down from the counter top, a big gob of his white cum began to drip from her stretched pussy. She couldn't believe how much he had pumped into her. Her pussy felt like it would never be the same. She had never stretched it as much as it had just been and the lips were swollen and almost sore. But Vijay seemed to have some thing else in his mind. He picked Anita up and took her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. He slid into bed next to her and she could feel the heat of his body. He held her face with both hands and lowered his head next to herd on the pillow and brushed his lips against hers. Anita was hot but still she managed a laugh.

'What is it that you have in mind? We had decided that you would get one fuck. One means one. Your quota is over now.'

'Come on. One means one time. Not necessarily one discharge.'

She laughed again. 'OK. Make the most of this one chance.'

She could feel one of his hands grip her ass and pull her tight against him. Though Anita was not very keen; after all how much can one get fucked; but he perhaps had not even masturbated since Ritu had gone away and was making up for lost time.

His cock was like an iron rod that was pressed its length between their bellies. Anita immediately pulled her leg up and over the top of his. She was open now for him to play. They kissed and touched, he sucked on her breasts and made her nipples become as stiff as marbles. She could have almost cum again without him touching her. She had my hand around his cock when he threw the covers back and grabbed her legs with both of his hands and pulled them apart. He planted himself on top of her and told her that he couldn't wait any longer, that he wanted his cock inside of me. Again. She was quite thankful that her pussy was extremely wet with the previous climax. Vijay guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy and slowly eased his weight down on top of her. In two thrusts it was inside her.

They would have been locked together again, but he made her lie on her back and pushed her knees back against her chest allowing him deeper penetration inside her. The more he reamed his cock in and out of her the looser and more sensitive her pussy lips became. She told him that if he wanted he could squirt his load of cum inside of her and perhaps that is what he wanted to hear because at that moment he withdrew all but the bulbous head from her pussy-lips and said. 'Just one more request. Doggy style.' She nodded.

He pulled her hips until she was on her knees and elbows. She spread her legs apart and arched her back so her pussy was exposed to him. Vijay mounted her from the rear and it was easier for him to penetrate her . He pulled her hips tight against his pelvis and she knew that she could feel the tip of his cock touching her pussy lips. She braced herself as he slammed his cock into her for about five minutes before he let loose with another load of hot searing sperm. She could feel the hot jets of liquid squirt deep inside of her. Again and again the liquid spewed from the slit at the end of his cock. When he finally finished she could feel a large amount of his sperm squirt from her pussy and leak down the cheeks of her ass and onto the sheets. Her eyes wandered towards the wall clock. 'My God! Its late. You better get going. My maid will be here any time.'

Things did not proceed further because Amar returned earlier than expected (the same evening). A few days passed uneventfully. One evening Vijay happened to see Amar and Anita as they were leaving to attend some social function. Anita was wearing a black saree. She had on a halter neck blouse and the saree was tied at least three to four inches below her belly button. Vijay tried hard not to stare but couldn't help it. She was looking very pretty.. a unique combination of exquisite dressing and tasteful jewellery.

Vijay awoke the next morning reflecting on the night before. He felt his cock begin to grow. He pulled his cock out and began to gently stroke it.

He thought better of it when he heard someone get in the shower. He put his dick back in his underwear, threw on some jeans, and slipped out of the bedroom door bare chested, heading down the stairs.

He hoped it was Amar in the shower and that Anita was downstairs, not the other way around. He heard dishes rattling as someone was getting coffee. He rounded the corner and there she was. Anita was wearing just a long shirt down to her knees, and panties underneath. She turned her head when she heard a noise behind her, and she smiled a nervous smile when she saw Vijay.

'You.. you shouldn't be here.' She cried.

'You are such a tease. I just couldn't help it.' Vijay replied.

'But Amar is around. And we had decided that we would do it only once.'

'I… I know but Amar is in the bathroom and after last evening I couldn't control myself. Please try to understand. I know you love Amar and he too must be loving you. I too love you. I can't really help it, can I? Ritu is also not here and even if she was she is well, okay. But she is my wife and I love her also. I know as a lady you wish to avoid any activity that may lead to pregnancy. If you are off the pills, let me know and I'll go right away. But at this moment I need you. As a friend. Please don't refuse me.'

'Okay. I won't but try to understand.Don't be greedy. You have already fucked me once. Just as we had decided so lets stop here. We can do two things. Either we stop this fucking right now. It would be embarrassing for me to be caught either by Amar or by Ritu with your cock in my pussy. After all my idea was not to be unfaithful but to experiment. If you want to carry on fucking me, then somehow we have to ensure that Amar also gets to fuck Ritu'.

'I don't mind but please don't waste this time. Please.' He begged.

It was true that his presence was not an unpleasant surprise Her crotch had begun to tingle with excitement just at the sight of him. What he said broke down whatever little resolve she had to refuse him. She too had noticed Vijay's stare the previous evening but had pretended to ignore it. Just as Amar had started the car, she had looked at Vijay and given him a teasing smile.

She was surprised when he slipped his arms around her waist and his lips were on hers. It was true that the shower was going and she knew that Amar was out of the way but it was risky nevertheless. Her mouth sucked on his lip eagerly as his hands slid up over her shirt to grasp her breasts.

"Mmmm…" she moaned into his mouth as his hands kneaded them erotically. Tingles of arousal shot from her breasts straight down to her crotch, and her pussy moistened. The young demure wife was helpless when he spun her around, and her arms went around his neck.

They kissed passionately, tongues exploring each other's mouth as he pressed her against the counter. He squeezed her ass cheeks through her shirt as they made out, and Anita was very conscious of the bulge in his jeans pressed against her belly.

She broke the kiss and began to kiss at his chest, her tongue snaking out and teasing at his nipple. She allowed him to lift her up onto the counter and she watched, passively as he slid her shirt up above her waist. She placed her feet at the edge of the counter on either side of him, showing him her white cotton panties.

Her vagina was buzzing uncontrollably now, anticipating the attention she would soon receive. Vijay knelt down between her legs, he could smell the strong scent of her arousal as he drew closer to her treasure.

He gently kissed her pussy over the moist material of her panties, and she gasped, pleasure shooting up her body. For the first time, Anita found herself incredibly happy that Amar took such long showers!

Impatient, she reached down with one hand between her legs. He watched her as she slowly eased her panties to one side, exposing first little curls of her pubic hair, and then the swollen pink lips of her pussy.

She looked down at the man between her legs, desire in her eyes, holding her panties aside for him. He looked into her eyes as his lips touched her cunt in a kiss. More tingles shot up her shapely body and she had to stifle a moan. His tongue snaked out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her delicious pussy up to the top, nudging her clitoris when he got there. He slid his tongue in between the folds of her cunt, tasting her, gathering her juices.

He sucked the lips of her pussy into his mouth and he began to run his tongue lightly up and down them, causing her to squirm before him. "Ohhh…" she sighed, subtly writhing her crotch in his face as he ate her out. He released her lips, his tongue sneaking up to her clit. He teased her sensitive button with his tongue, lightly running a circle around it.

She placed her feet on his shoulders, unable to sit still. Suddenly, he sucked her tiny clitoris into his mouth, trapping it between his lips.

"OHH!" she gasped, a little too loudly as bolts of pleasure fired throughout her body. Vijay ran his tongue lightly but rapidly back and forth across the clit that he held between his lips, knowing she was getting closer to the edge. He released her clit, and using long, soft strokes, began to lap at the little nub over and over again.

"Oh God…" she whispered, feeling an orgasm approach. His tongue was unrelenting, using those long, gentle strokes, she writhed her cunt into his face. "Unh!…." was all she could squeak out as orgasm hit her full force. Her heart was pounding, her breath wouldn't come, the inner walls of her pussy were pulsating. She stretched her legs out behind his head as he continued lapping at her cunt. "Oh God!" she gasped, finally able to catch her breath as her orgasm subsided a little.

Vijay stood up, pulling his cock out of his jeans as he did so. Anita stared hungrily at the cock he held in his hand. She had seen, felt it earlier too but she was again mesmerized by it. Her one hand still held her panties to one side as she reached for his cock with the other. Her hand gripped his shaft as he stepped closer.

She eagerly ran it down the puckered lips of her wet pussy, stopping only when it reached her entrance. In the back of their minds, both were aware of the shower still running. He stared down at the sight of his cock pressed against the pink and slightly opened lips of her pussy.

He pushed forward and watched them part for him, allowing him to squeeze inside. "Ohhhh…" she sighed as she felt her pussy slowly fill up. He just kept pushing, her horny pussy taking more and more of his long cock until finally, he was inside her all the way in just one stroke. She was hot and her pussy muscles had a tight grip on his cock, and he just kept himself deep inside her for a moment, cherishing the intense feelings that had overcome him. Still holding her panties to the side with one hand, Anita reached up with the other and pulled his head down to her.

Her searching lips found his and they kissed passionately, tongues exploring as he slowly pulled his rod out of her partway. He jammed it back in, hard, and she gasped in his mouth as a bolt of pleasure shot up her body once again. They held each other close as he began to slide himself in and out of her needy pussy, her feet were flailing helplessly behind his thrusting ass.

Amar continued having his shower, having no idea that his good friend was right down stairs with his cock buried in his wife and that too with her consent.

Anita, meanwhile, was on the verge of another orgasm. This man's cock touched her so differently! It felt so good sliding in and out of her like that! She came, moaning, breaking the kiss. Vijay leaned back and watched his dick slide in and out of the pink folds of her pussy, her tiny hand holding those panties so far to the side he was surprised they didn't rip. He began to fuck her harder, knowing that he probably didn't have too much time.

If Amar were to come around the corner, he would see the bottom of his wife's feet, flailing behind Vijay's ass. Vijay's jeans were around his ankles, his underwear around his knees, and his ass was thrusting full speed in between Anita's wide open legs. He would hear her stifled moans of ecstasy.

Vijay continued to pound into her, he could feel his balls begin to heat up and he knew it wouldn't be long now. He moaned, jackhammering into her a few more times quickly.

He grunted, cock jerking inside her, letting loose a thick stream of his hot cum. His dick jerked again, another load of his semen firing inside her. They moaned in unison as he half collapsed on her, his dick still trickling. They both realized suddenly, that the shower had stopped, and neither had an idea how long that was the case.

His lips found hers and they kissed for a moment as he softened inside her. Then they broke it off and he slipped his semi hard penis out of her full pussy, pulled up his pants and underwear, quickly pocketed her panties after taking them off her bare feet where they had slid down and went away as quickly as he had come. She tried to protest when he pocketed her panties but there was no time so she just let the shirt fall back in place. She felt some cum dribble down her legs as she became busy with domestic chores.

Amar came down moments later, ready for breakfast. Anita froze. She knew that her husband too had a strong libido and he got aroused whenever he saw her skimpily attired. Even that was fine but he fondled her breasts and often his wayward hand wandered towards her pussy. He would certainly be surprised at her wetness and that too while doing something as mundane as preparing breakfast.

She told Amar that breakfast was ready and started going towards her room but was promptly stopped midway.

'You are looking very sexy and I would say your face has a particular glow… akin to what you have when you are aroused.' Amar said as his hand found her breast under the shirt. Anita knew that there was only one way to avoid what would be a catastrophe.

'Come on! If you are in the mood, say so. Why pass it on to me?' she said as she unzipped his trouser and took out his semi erect cock that was gradually hardening.

'Hey, I got to go to the office.' Amar protested.

Anita just ignored him as she licked his cock like a cone before her lips engulfed it in her mouth. Her eyes met that of her husband and she enjoyed the sensation as he gradually stiffened in her mouth. She expelled it from her mouth and for a moment watched it glistening with her saliva. She then took just the head in her mouth and slowly sucked as much of it inside as her mouth could accommodate. Slowly she increased the tempo and it was not long before Amar discharged. Anita kept the cock firmly inside her mouth; she was thinking what a strange day it was. When she had got up she had no idea that she would be having cum in both set of lips that nature had given her. While her pussy lips had enjoyed Vijay's cum her facial lips were filled with her husband's cum.

'That was great.' Amar said and before going insisted on licking her pussy despite her protestations. O God! does Amar even know that in addition to my juices, he has also got a taste of Vijay's cum. Amar quickly went to his bedroom and it was at that moment the bell rang. She opened the door to find Vijay with a plate. It often happened that she would send something edible to his house especially when his wife was away.

'Hi! Where is Amar?' he enquired cautiously.

'In the bathroom.' She replied innocently.

Immediately Vijay slammed his lips over hers and before she could react he had pried her mouth open and sucked her tongue, his hands over her buttocks. He released her as quickly as he had grabbed her.

Anita couldn't help laughing. What was happening? What did providence have in store for her. First Amar had tasted Vijay though her and now the reverse had happened. Vijay too had tasted Amar's cum through her. Before she could say anything to Vijay Amar also came out into the drawing cum dining room. She knew that it gave Amar a kick to see her skimpily attired especially in the house. This was however the first time that he would see her this way i.e. in just a long shirt and that too without panties( though of course it was not possible to make out that she was pantyless) in front of another man. She watched her husband closely but he appeared quite nonchalant. Vijay and Amar met one another formally. Vijay thanked them both for taking care of his needs when his wife was away. Anita realized that Vijay was speaking the truth. She was indeed taking care of his many needs. Soon Vijay excused himself and left followed by Amar.

She heard Amar's car start and she immediately dialed Vijay.

'Why did you kiss me?' she enquired.

'I.. I am sorry. Just couldn't control myself. Was feeling horny.' Vijay replied.

'Horny? When you had discharged just about half an hour back. Vijay, please realize. This is risky. I could have been seen by anyone… the maid, even Amar.'

'I understand but what the hell! I mean if a man can have two wives, why can't you have two husbands?' Vijay said.

'Sure, why not?' Anita said sarcastically ' So why don't you talk to Amar? And if that is difficult why not tell Ritu that henceforth you will also be Anita's husband?'

'I guess you are right. I shouldn't have done that.' He replied.

'Good. Learn to keep your cock in control. Too much playing around with a pussy can be bad for its health.' Anita said tongue in cheek and hung up.

She sat and mulled over the day's developments. If things had to carry on as they were carrying on she would have to involve either Amar or Ritu so that they could have a threesome at least and the risk could be substantially reduced. Thereafter the fourth person could also be involved but the question was how to go about it and who to tackle first; her husband or Vijay's wife.

rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers
12