Indian Wife's Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbe100
cbe100
64 Followers

The next day my wife told Shantu to come to the sofa again that night. She knew this time I will be watching although we decided not to tell Shantu. In the middle of the night he passed our room and went to the hall to meet Malavika as planned. He came near me to ensure I was asleep and I put on my best act. That night Malavika let him eat her cunt again but before she orgasmed she proceeded to encourage Shantu to fuck her. I had given her a pack of condoms to use for safety but the bitch was so horny she forgot all about it. She desparately picked his hard cock between her fingers and guided it into her vagina. The guy must have seen the best day in his life so far. He did not make much noise or even talk. But his animal instincts made him to hump her rapidly for a few minutes before he ejaculated into my wife. They slept in each others arms for sometime before breaking free. That night my penis and testis were very painful and heavy as I had ejaculated repeatedly behind that door.

This was always the scary part as I was deeply concerned about the risk of disease. It is definitely risky having these habits but we hope all these people are clean and healthy. A few times my wife herself refused to proceed with the game because she either did not like the partner or felt them to be unhealthy. We always keep discussing that we should restrict our activities to some close friends only. In fact we have a two way swapping relationship with 2 couple families who are friends with us for a long time. My wife tells me repeatedly that she is happy to be involved only with these friends in order to remain safe. But over the past 4 years most of her encounters have been with strangers and her lust gets the better of her. I too satisfy my craving to see my beautiful wife touch and enjoy others as much as possible. Now this addiction is ruling our life each day and inspite of a few hit and miss times, we have definitely made the most of the lucky times. Please mail us your thoughts,good or bad, to the link below.

cbe100
cbe100
64 Followers
12