All Comments on 'Indian Yoni Puja with Mother Ch. 04'

by funkyjunkymunkey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome...

Awesome story.....waitin for the LINGAM PUJA part.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's time

The mother has openly accepted her son for herself. Great story, waiting for the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Fake Apology!

"Any references to Hindu culture, creed and religion are entirely fictitious, and I'd like to apologise in advance for my gross misrepresentation I've made."

If you really thought like that, then you should have invented the names of some ficticious Gods and NOT used the names of actual Gods of the Hindu culture.

It is strange that because there is not as much millitancy in Hinduism, as there is in Islam for instance, idiots like you are able to abuse its Icons!

May be some of the Hindus should make an example in your case!

Would you use the name of the Prophet Mohammed in a similar ritual?

If you do not have the decency of immediately removing the names of Hindu Gods from your "Ficticious story" may be some of the editors of Literotica will have the good sense to act here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

And don't bother about the comments from the nut in UK; if our Gods were so fragile as to suffer from stories and fiction, they wouldn't be Gods, eh?

And the UK gent: convert to Islam, buddy; you'll find lots of company there!

keanereaderkeanereaderover 14 years ago
To UK dude:

We came up with the Kama Sutra, dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

To the guy from UK. Even I am a hindu and although i have serious grievances against muslims and christians fucking around with India, I am not so sensitive to be offended by stories such as this. That is because I am not a muslim. Get it? There is a difference between muslims and us. Preserve that difference.

And nothing wrong with the concept of the story either, this is pretty much a part of leftist tantra, though not between mother and son I'm sure. :P The author has just extended it a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cant specify...

even in part 4 you cant specify what u want to do exactly between mom and son. indian based mother son story is the top incest in literotica, every pervert sons mind have fantasize that how would be look like his saree wearing shy mother completely naked. but u cant discribe the mothers nakedness or her ass, boobs, thigh. give the son oppertunity that he could be touch his mothers butt or anus or boob next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent piece dude

dude waiting for u r next issue! awesome work

longsong19longsong19over 14 years ago
hot

great read eagerly awaiting the next chapter

cls2231cls2231over 14 years ago
Patiently waiting for Chap 5

The mother is ready, now you must have the son take her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
U MUST CONTINUE!!!

So hot i couldn't even begin to describe it. You handed the taboo very well, and pretty masterful in the language.

YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO KEEP US WAITING!!! PERFORM THE PUJA!!

regards with thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT

Continue the HOT story.

nil_r2nil_r2over 14 years ago
very good stuff!

can't wait for the climx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing story!

The narrative here is superb, always keeping you on edge and keeping you begging for more when the climax comes. Looking forward to reading the author's other works! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's very good

U have good talent in presenting d story n it keeps me on d edge s wat ll going to happen next:) I really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SFBVSDBV

dbadfbfb aasfgag gwt34t

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

exiting story.......kindly write more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done

Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunkyjunkymunkey@funkyjunkymunkey
393 Followers
Have story ideas you'd like to share? any female fans, especially mums able to help me give character and authenticity to the maternal characters in my stories, please let me know! get in touch! funkyjunkymunkey@hotmail.co.uk