Indiscretion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next two weeks, Jeffery was kept busy from early morning to late evening moving into his new building. He was exhausted by the time he got home and normally fell straight to sleep. Violet, being the understanding wife, didn’t bother him.

The first day his new office opened, he walked around the spaces. He shook hands with all of his employees and took their suggestions for the new building to heart. He listened to them all, and the things that made sense to him, he jotted notes on and slipped them inside his suit jacket

Two of the perks to his new building were that he had his own entrance to his office and his own private bathroom, just down the hall. He had given Violet a key to his entrance in the event she wanted to drive downtown and see him. He also kept a second set of keys in the safe at home to every door in the building.

While talking to the employees, Jillian came up to him and thanked him for letting her have such a lovely office. He told her that due to her position she was due that little luxury. He smiled at her, and found himself looking down her blouse at the top of her breasts. Turning to walk away, he headed for his bathroom, unlocked it and walked in.

Standing at the urinal, he unzipped his pants, pulled himself out and pissed. Suddenly her felt a pair of arms enclose around his waist, and he jumped, pissing on the wall.

Jillian had snuck into the bathroom before the door had closed completely and she was in an amorous mood. Her hands went to his limp cock and held it toward the urinal and he finished pissing, as his cock grew hard. She whispered in his ear,

“You never did fuck me during my interview and right now I need a stiff dick.”

Jillian’s hands continued to masturbate his hardened rod, as her tongue entered his ear. Rubbing her breasts into his back, she was making it hard for him to say no.

“Jill, we can’t! You know I’m married. We shouldn’t have done what we did, now stop this.”

Jillian wasn’t going to take no for an answer, her pussy was on fire and she wanted the flames put out. She turned Jeffery around, got on her knees and stuck his cock in her mouth. She slobbered all over his hard cock as her head moved up and down his shaft. While she was doing that, she was unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants to the floor.

Jeffery’s cock took over his brain, it had been a while since he and Violet love and he knew it was wrong, but in his head; he said, “Fuck it.” Jeffery’s hands held her head to his cock, as his hip pushed his dick in and out of her mouth.

Jillian took this chance to unbutton her blouse, and remove it, along with her bra. She then unzipped her dress and stood up. Her dress fell to the floor and she was standing there in her thong panties.

Jeffery went to his knees and put his face to her crotch and licked her through the thin material. Her scent was intoxicating to him, as his mouth sucked the juices that wet her panties.

Jillian pushed her panties down and Jeffery was looking at the baldest pussy he had ever seen. He took in that sight for just a moment before his tongue flickered out and ran up her wet slit. Sucking in that lovely fluid that flowed from her was delectable to him.

This isn’t what Jillian wanted. She wanted his cock in her cunt, so she pushed him back and spread the clothes on the floor to make it a little softer. Lying on the clothes, she spread her legs and invited him into her dripping pussy.

Jeffery, on his knees still, went to her and placed his cockhead at her entrance. Her hands took hold of him and held it there as he went in slowly. Finally she let lose as he was seated in her pussy.

Jeffery was stuffing her with everything he had to give, his cock felt every little ridge in her love tunnel as her juice made it easy to slide in and out. As Jeffery’s back was to the door, he didn’t see or hear it open.

“JEFFERY, YOU LOUSY BASTARD,” Violet screamed out

Jeffery stopped in mid-stride when he heard his wife’s voice. Thousands of things going through his mind. Nothing that would make any sense. He had no idea as to what he should say, so he pulled his cock out of Jillian, and started to get dress.

Violet turned around, not wanting to see the trollop her husband was fucking in his private bathroom. Violet opened the door, stomped out and went to her car, where she sat and cried for thirty minutes.

Not knowing who to talk to, or where she should go, or even what to do at this point, she started the car, put it in gear and just drives. She kept driving until she realized that she was in dire need of gas, so she stopped at a station, filled the tank and was back on the road within ten minutes.

Violet found herself in front of a lawyer’s office, sitting in the car at the curb, she justified herself for being there and went inside to file for a divorce from Jeffery.

THE END

12