Indulgence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed him away, undid the front fastening and shrugged the dress to the floor, revealing my near naked body, the underwear was simply decoration. Malcolm gaped and gasped, "Sweet mother of god!" then held me again, showering my bare tits with kisses. The back of my knees hit the edge of the bed and we fell, him on top. He stood again and tore at his clothes to remove them. I lifted my bum up to remove my knickers but he asked me to keep them on. He stripped to his pants; tight, figure hugging trunks that showed the outline of his straining prick, then moved back onto me. We kissed passionately for a long time, then he began to kiss his way down my body, placing kisses on every bit of bare skin. He bypassed my nylon covered mound, yearning though it was for his attention, and covered my upper thighs with kisses. Then he opened his mouth wide and placed it on my vulva, enclosing the entire cuntal area with his mouth. He gently breathed warm breath into me, causing my sheath to inflate. I squealed in surprise and delight at this unexpected assault on my fevered senses. He then proceeded to do something that I had never experienced; he sucked me off through the fabric of my knickers. I came quickly and powerfully, probably an eight on my orgasm Richter scale.

My heartbeat eventually slowed to a safe level, my eyes swam back into focus. I was staring at the window, upside down behind my head. An uncovered window. I could see the buildings opposite, not close, but anyone in them they must be able to see me, stretched near nude for sexual sacrifice. I asked Malcolm to close the curtains. As he padded round to comply, I peeled off the knickers, soaked in saliva and cunt juice, and moved so that my legs did not dangle over the edge of the bed, but still sideways across it. The bed was as wide as it was long, designed for all-points-of-the-compass fucking.

Malcolm stayed at the window side of the bed, knelt and kissed me, upside down, reaching out to cup my tits, still encased in their delicate web of lace. He broke the kiss and looked down the length of my body and spoke, his voice was low and husky, laden with lust;

"Touch yourself, touch your cunt."

The delicious forbidden word sent shocks through me. I complied, spreading the wet lips and allowing my fingers to paddle at my entrance. I pushed one finger deep inside and scooped out some of the juice lying there, then offered it to him to suck, which he did with great enthusiasm, demanding more. This time I coated my stiff nipples with my juice. Malcolm licked it off. Finally I spread the sap on my upper lips. Malcolm kissed it off.

"Make yourself come," he breathed, "masturbate for me."

Bastard. He had brought me here to fuck me and was asking me to wank! But I thrilled at the idea, if he wanted a show...

But so did I. "Not fair," I replied, show me yours first."

He grinned, stood and peeled off the pants, striptease style, then knelt on the bed so that his cock was inches from my face. Slowly, he pulled back the foreskin revealing the ripe plum at the tip.

"Is that to your taste?" He asked.

"When I come," I replied, "put it in my mouth so that I can find out."

He stretched out on the bed, head to toe with me so that his face was close to my centre and his stalk was close to my lips. As I began to wank, he did the same, long slow strokes; he must have been close to bursting. I felt my climax rise almost immediately, I am good at pleasuring myself, the audience certainly did not detract, and Malcolm was not the only one close to bursting, I was on a sexual roller coaster, reaching another crest.

As I came, I rolled onto my side and gulped his offered treasure into my mouth, grasping the base of the shaft with one hand while I finished myself off with the other. As I convulsed, I sucked. I wanted his cum. He pushed my hand aside and buried his face in my crotch, plunging his stiff tongue into my yearning hole. I knew that I was going to come yet again. I sucked with all my skill; I wanted to drink his spunk. A risky decision, I also wanted him to fuck me and to spurt masses of it up my too-long-neglected cunt, would he manage both? He jerked and began to deliver his gift. As I savoured the rich, thick fluid sliding down my throat, I came again.

We rolled apart, panting, to regain composure. I raised myself on my elbows and looked down my body at his face, I licked a trickle of his cum from my lower lip. He smiled and said simply;

"Ten."

His chest was heaving. Mine was coated with a thin sheen of sweat from our exertions, as it dried it chilled me and I my tits became slightly goose flesh. He noticed and said;

"I'll turn up the heating."

He walked to the thermostat, which was near the door. It gave me a chance to inspect his naked body. He was in good shape, no Greek god, but that was alright; every representation of a Greek god that I have seen has either had a very small willy, or has had it chipped off by the fig-leaf police. Malcolm was fully equipped. He went over to the unit that held the mini-bar and found a bottle of champagne in it, he held it for me to see and raised his eyebrows in question. Why not, I thought, and nodded my approval. He found glasses in the cupboard next to the bar, proper crystal flutes, not the 'A-cup' sort favoured by Americans. (But ironically, invented by the Brits!)

Malcolm opened the bottle skilfully, no flying cork or loss of champagne, just a whisper as the gas escaped. He poured two full glasses and we drank a toast to casual sex.

I had sat up to drink, and I now propped the pillows against the headboard, removed my bra and my shoes, and went to unbutton my stockings from their suspenders. I wanted to be fully nude for the next session. Malcolm stopped me, asking if he could do it. He did so with his teeth! This brought his mouth close to the part of me that he seemed to like best and he went for it with his tongue yet again. I was still feeling sensitive from the last time. I stopped him, drew his face to mine and said;

"I want you to fuck me."

"I want that too," he replied, "but I don't think that I'm ready just yet, and you have the sweetest cunt that I have ever tasted."

(He WAS good with his tongue.)

"Have you tasted many then?" I asked demurely.

"Thousands. I am clit sucker by appointment to the Scottish royal household."

"Liar, there is no Scottish royal household."

"Ah but there is, when we shed the Sassenach yoke and become independent, they will emerge from their hiding place in the highlands and assume their rightful place, we will rename our country 'Hedonia' and all Hedonian women of voting age will be required to show their fealty be sucking the royal cock."

"And the men?"

"Will pay lip service to the Queen of Hedonia."

"Where will you figure in this paradise?"

"I am a simple nuts and bolts man, not a politician."

"What if you were offered the position of 'Secretary of State for cunnilingus? You seem qualified."

"Hmm. Nice thought, but perhaps I would prefer to be an ambassador and to establish my embassy between your lovely thighs."

"Present your credentials then."

But he was still not ready. So now it was my turn to kiss, lick and nibble my way down his body to where the sleeping giant lay. It swelled to fill my hand as I took a firm hold round the middle of the shaft with my left hand, with my right hand I gently cradled his balls. I pulled back with my encircling hand, allowing the tip of his glans to peep through the rosebud of foreskin. Pushing my lips out in an exaggerated pucker, I placed a kiss on the exposed tip and using hand and lips, pushed the protective hood back, enclosing the smooth head with my lips instead. I swirled my wet tongue around the head, beneath the mushroom flange and into the cum-slit. I took more of him inside, allowing the bulb to rub against the roof of my mouth, past the soft palate and into my throat as if I meant to swallow him. It was as far as I could go without choking, I have never developed the sword-swallowing deep throat seen in porn, but even so, my pursed lips were almost at his balls.

He was making little mewing sounds as I drew back, raking his shaft with my teeth, and then began to stroke with my hand and suck at the same time. This treatment is almost guaranteed to restore a depleted weapon, if however the weapon is charged and primed, there is a real danger of an uncontrolled explosion, only a supreme effort of will on the part of the recipient can prevent it. Malcolm reached down, took my head in his hands and gently pulled me away from his genitals, saying;

"I'm ready now."

I crawled back up him, guided his missile to its target and slid gratefully down on it, impaling myself. The pleasure of feeling a living cock inside me, rather than the substitutes I had been using for so long, was indescribable. I remained still, glorying in the full-up feeling, enjoying his girth and his heat and the pulses that his mooring spike made inside me. He started to thrust up into me, oh so gently, withdrawing almost completely then sliding back to stretch me.

He fucked me like this for ages, gradually increasing the speed of his thrusts. I expected him to come like this, but he suddenly stopped and instructed me to turn round to face backwards. I did so without losing our cock to cunt coupling. I was now in reverse cowgirl position. Malcolm pumped me in this position until he had to stop or lose it. We changed position again, this time into doggy and again without uncoupling. Free to move unhindered by my weight, Malcolm now thrust hard and deep, alternately holding my hips or my wildly swinging tits.

Again he stopped abruptly, suggesting that we try missionary. This involved breaking our bond, pulling out of me completely, but allowing the pleasure of re-entry. Again he fucked with strength and vigour, how could he not come? Astonishing control, a real sex athlete. I wrapped arms and legs around him, holding on for the white-knuckle ride.

The final position change was back into cowgirl. And this time he did lose it. With a roar, he rammed himself into me and released his precious load high into me.

I had not climaxed, but no matter, I had enjoyed the trip. I remained mounted, my dead weight seemed not to bother him. His now softened joystick somehow captured comfortably inside me, stopping his cum from running out. We were glued together by sweat, Malcolm managed to reach the duvet and pulled it over us to prevent us chilling. I lay contentedly on top of him, my cheek against his, I could feel his heartbeat. Despite my lack of orgasm, it had been a spectacular fuck, a fine end to my six months of celibacy.

He gently lifted me by the shoulders and looked up at me.

"Crawl up here," he murmured, "I want some more of your nectar."

A tingle ran along my spine. I had plenty of what he was asking for, my nectar factory had been producing it in industrial proportions all evening, my cup was full. But it was currently mixed with his recent generous spending, to drink my nectar would mean drinking his own, a cocktail of cum and cunt-juice! Would he really do that? I had never been with a man who would willingly taste his own semen. Malcolm was the ultimate sensualist.

The prospect was exciting him, his cock was hardening inside me. I raised myself off it, my cunt was reluctant to relinquish his comforting bulk and seemed to grip it tight. I walked on my knees until my dripping gash was over his face, he placed a hand on each buttock, drew me down to his open mouth and drank deeply.

After he had drunk his fill, he repeated the exquisite tonguing that had already given me two orgasms. Just as I had been free of distractions when I had sucked him, he was able to concentrate on giving me pleasure, responding to my reactions as his tongue delved and probed. He sucked each inner lip into his mouth and found every hidden fold of my quivering quim. He licked my perineum with stiffened tongue and rimmed my anus deliciously before pushing it past the tight seal of the sphincter into the hole. I went wild. He pulled away and looked up at my face,

"Do you like it there? He asked.

"Yes, I do, "I replied.

"Do you like IT there? He went on.

"Oh yes," I husked.

He slid out from under me and knelt behind me, his intention clear, as was my tacit compliance. I had come prepared for this, I reached into the bedside drawer and took out a dispenser of the high quality lubricant that I use with my dildos. I handed it to him saying;

"Use plenty, and go easy."

I turned to watch as he anointed his now massively erect prick, then motioned me to position myself. I moved down the bed away from the headboard and went onto all-fours, knees and elbows. Malcolm lovingly applied a generous amount to my hole, pushing his thumb inside to lubricate the way. Shuffling into position, he offered his oily arrowhead to my notch and applied pressure. I relaxed my muscles and his tip slipped easily into me. He advanced slowly, gaining a millimetre or two with each push until I felt his balls rest against my gaping cunt. I felt like I would burst, his huge cock stretching this tightest of places to breaking point. It felt wonderful to have a man up there, rather than the plastic toys I had been using. How had I managed to go so long without this? I loved it.

Malcolm began to thrust, slowly at first but building in speed as the passage became easier. I lowered my face onto the pillow, to take the weight off my arms. The pillow smelled of sex, cock and cunt and cum. It was also wet with our combined juices, too late to turn it now, Malcolm was unstoppable. I made the pillow wetter with my tears and saliva as I screamed encouragement into the pillow, ending with;

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," in time to his thrusts.

I could feel my climax building, that elusive and magical anal orgasm. I could also feel that Malcolm was nearing his crisis, his thrusts were becoming erratic, if he came before I did I might not make it. At that moment I imagined another cock in my cunt, the two separated only by a thin membrane. I was nearly there, so was he. Yes, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck yes! His spunk blasted into me as I came. I was bursting with rapture, my first ever arse-come with a man!

I remember falling sideways with Malcolm still embedded in my fundament. Then everything went blank as I passed out.

I awoke to find Malcolm inside me again, from behind, but this time in the other hole, fucking with slow, deep thrusts. A pleasant way to wake up. The lights were out and we were covered with the duvet, he must have done that while I was 'absent'. I don't know if he managed another come, I fell asleep to his gentle rocking. Fucked to sleep. A pleasant way to go.

The next time I woke up I was alone, daylight was stealing through chinks in the curtains. I listened for any noise from the bathroom. There was none. My transient lover, my one night stand, my indulgence, had gone. I lay for a short time, stretching, enjoying the luxury of my surroundings. I felt a little bit sore in certain areas, but I felt great. What a night! Eventually I turned on the light. On the bedside unit was a business card, on the reverse side of which was a mobile 'phone number, written across the width of the card. Above the number were two crosses, beneath it, one cross in the centre: Three kisses, nipple, nipple, clit. A shiver of pleasure ran down my spine.

I showered and dressed. I picked up my bag and the card, agonised for a while, then tore it into four, threw it into the bin and went for breakfast. It had been wonderful, exceeding my expectations and hopes, but it could not be repeated. Malcolm was probably married, the best ones always are. Besides, I was not ready for any kind of commitment. There were a lot of men out there, I would try a few, perhaps even two or more at a time. And women. Sally had aroused my curiosity. Why not? I swept in to breakfast like Alexander the Great entering a conquered city.

Look out world, I'm back.