Hot Stuff

Story Info
Dixie has sexy encounter with guy on long bus trip.
4.3k words
4.73
18.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkjr88
kkjr88
44 Followers

Taking the bus on a long-distance trip can be a real hassle. Here I am, going from Charleston, SC, to Fresno, CA., and the bus is full. Hot, sweaty people squished into rows of three seats on each side of the aisle. Yuk, this was going to be a bad trip. At least we weren't going to stop in every little dinky town along the way. This bus went farther between stops. So, I put the seat back, closed my eyes and settled in for the nightmare. The two ladies beside me did the same thing. A few hours later the bus slowed and pulled into Savannah, GA. It was right around supper time, so the driver gave us one hour to get something to eat and be back in our seats ready to leave.

When I got back to my seat, there was a gorgeous man sitting in the seat by the window. Guessing that he was in his thirties, he had dark brown hair, hazel eyes, wore a green pull-over shirt and jeans. He had sneakers on his feet. As I took my seat he looked over, said hello and turned to look back out the window. He seemed to be looking intently at or for something or someone, so I followed his gaze. Standing near the bus was a beautiful, slim blonde and she was waving at him and was signaling something to him. He nodded his head like he understood her and smiled broadly at her. Hum, just my luck. He had a girlfriend. Not just a handsome man, but I mean all out gorgeous and not available. Ugh...oh damn!! Then he looked away from the window and turned in his seat and looked right at me. Oh God. Now what do I say.

"Um, hi, my name is Dixie."

"Hi, I'm Ricky. Nice to meet you. You are very pretty." He then took my hand and held it to his lips and kissed it gently and let it go.

My face must have turned ten shades of red because he said, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. But you are. You have the sexiest green eyes and the most luscious red hair." He reached up to touch my hair as my hand knocked it away.

"How dare you try to flirt with me after you just said goodbye to your girlfriend!"

I was completely offended by this time. The look on his face went from puzzled to humorous in the blink of an eye. His smile grew bigger and his eyes brightened.

"Wow!! We just met and already you're jealous! I'm flattered."

"Well, don't be. I'm not jealous. I don't even know you. It's just that one minute you are waving and smiling at the blonde on the platform and now you're flirting with me. I don't get it. Nor do I like it very much. It's not very flattering for either of us, meaning her nor I." I stated flatly.

Again, Ricky's smile covered his face and I wanted so badly to reach up and slap it off.

"What the hell is so damn funny?" I asked.

"You are jealous. You wouldn't be acting like this if you weren't."

"You sir, are so full of yourself." I started to turn away from him, but he stood up and took a hold of my arms. He stood so tall that he had to duck his head to keep from hitting the ceiling of the bus. He sat me down in my seat and then returned to his own seat, turning to look straight into my eyes.

"Look Dixie, if you weren't paying attention to something that wasn't your business, you wouldn't be acting like a jealous schoolgirl. But I will let your jealous self-know that the woman on that platform is my sister, not my girlfriend. We were saying goodbye because I won't be seeing her for the next few years. She is going away to college in Massachusetts next week for medical school. And, I will be clear across the country with my law practice. So, miss know it all. Are you satisfied?" With that, he turned and looked out the window as the bus pulled out of the terminal.

I sat there starring at my hands that were sitting in my lap. I had no idea what to say. Stupid didn't even begin to describe how I was feeling at the moment. We sat there in silence for a couple of hours. The lady sitting to my left was sound asleep within a half hour of us being on the road. This was really going to be a shitty trip. I pushed my backrest back and closed my eyes.

Ricky was reading a book...probably some law stuff. And I had already made enough of an ass of myself...so I chose to remain quiet.

Soon, with the rumble of the road, I was sound asleep. At some point I had turned in my seat and my head was resting on Ricky's shoulder as I slowly opened my eyes when the bus came to a stop. He leaned over and told me it was time to get off the bus and take a walk.

"The legs need to be stretched and moved around or you can develop blood clots."

"Sounds like you've done this before." I said in my sleepy voice.

"Yeah, a few times. I enjoy this trip a lot. I meet interesting people and I enjoy the scenery, present company included." he answered with a grin.

As I stood up my lower back ached. I reached around to rub it. Ricky saw what I was doing and brushed my hand out of the way and proceeded to rub just above the waistband of my jeans. God that felt so good. I could have let him do that forever. But I wanted to go into the terminal restroom and freshen up and change into my sweats for the nights ride. I could sleep better being more comfortable. So, I told him thank you for the back rub and I would see him when we got back on the bus.

Little did I know that Ricky had followed me and watched to make sure I got into the restroom with no problems. I did a quick sponge bath with baby wipes and shampooed my hair and dried it under the hand blow dryer. My hair came almost to the middle of my back and wasn't quite dry, so I pulled it up in a ponytail and tied it off with a band. I put on just a dab of makeup and changed into my purple nylon/rayon, fleece lined sweat suit. Putting back on my socks and sneakers I went back out into the terminal heading toward the restaurant. I was famished, having not eaten since Savannah earlier that afternoon. As soon as I turned the corner, out of the ladies' room, there was Ricky.

"Hi. Wow! I didn't think you could look any better, but you look fantastic." he said with a huge grin on his face. "May I escort you to wherever it is you are going next?"

"What are you doing...following me?" I asked him. I tried to look perturbed, but I couldn't. I really was kinda glad that he was there watching over me. Being a single woman traveling alone and all...

"No, I just happened to come out of the men's room and saw you coming out of the ladies' room. So how about it? Can we go somewhere together and get something to eat? Are you hungry?"

The man could read my mind. "Sure. Where do you want to go? I'm starving."

"Well, we can grab a bite here in the terminal or we can go across the street and grab something to go and take it back and eat it on the bus. What would be your pleasure, ma'am?" Ricky still had a grin on his face.

"Well, let me see. The food in the terminals usually isn't very good. So, let's go across the street to the diner and get something to go," I answered with a smile.

"Damn baby, you sure are gorgeous when you smile," he said and leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I was so surprised by the gesture that I stumbled as we moved toward the door. He took a hold of my arm and led me out and across the street.

We entered the diner and walked up to the counter. Looking at the menus, waiting for the waitress, I wondered what I should get that would be easy to eat on the bus. As the waitress came over, she looked at us and said, "Well, what will it be, and you better hurry if you want to catch your bus." How did she know we were from the bus? I looked around the room and to my left sat the bus driver, finishing up his dinner and drinking his coffee.

"I'd like a cheeseburger all the way with French fries and a mountain dew in the bottle, to go, please." Ricky ordered the same.

As we waited for our food we dabbled in small talk. I discovered that he was on his way to Madeira, only a short way from Fresno. He was a lawyer in a small law firm with two other lawyers. They were primarily defense attorneys of criminal law. He was single, divorced recently with no children.

I told him I was also divorced recently, two months ago, and was on my way to my aunt's house in Fresno to restart my life. I told him that at the age of twenty-eight, I thought my life was pretty well set. But my husband had found a new "love of his life" and wanted out. So, I gave him his walking papers. I also told Ricky that I am a court stenographer, so we had a little something in common. We both know our way around a courtroom.

The waitress brought us our food and Ricky insisted on paying for it, then we went back to the bus. We ate as the bus rumbled down the road.

After finishing eating, we both settled down with books and started reading. He with whatever it was he was reading and me with a good erotic romance. I noticed that every once in a while, he would slide a sideways look over at me. I would smile to myself as I kept on reading. I was into a really good part and was starting to get really warm when he reached over and took my hand in his. He kept on reading, content with holding hands. Almost two hours rolled by as we read and just held hands. It was very relaxing and with no pretensions.

Once in a while I would set my book in my lap, take a drink of soda, set the bottle between my legs and pick the book up and start reading again. The last time I did that he asked me, "Is the book that good that you need to cool yourself off?"

"Um," (and I swallowed really hard), "it was just an easy place to put it, that's all."

"Aha," was all he said, and he went back to his book.

I couldn't stand it anymore. Between the book and this hot, gorgeous man sitting beside me I was getting so horny, so I put the book away, stood up and pulled my blanket and pillow from the overhead compartment and settled in to go to sleep. Putting the seat back, I stretched my legs out and tried my best to get comfortable in such cramped quarters.

The lady next to me was already fast asleep. She must have been in her sixties, graying hair and small in stature. Her feet barely touched the floor. I took the blanket and covered my shoulders, put my hands under the blanket to hold it in place, turned my head toward the lady and closed my eyes.

I was almost asleep when I felt Ricky's hand slip under the blanket and search for mine. He had turned in his seat and was leaning near me. As he grasped my hand, he leaned his head to my ear and kissed it. I moved my head slightly and he moved with it. He kissed it again. Then his tongue reached out and licked my neck. I turned my head slightly toward him, but he pushed it back with his head. Again, he licked my neck.

"Boy, this guy has some nerve." I thought. "We just met today, and he is already trying to neck with me."

About the time I was thinking this, Ricky let go of my hand and reached up and cupped my chin. Turning my head towards him he planted his lips on mine. At first, I was so stunned that I couldn't react. His lips were soft. So tender that I wanted them to stay there. So, I kissed him back. His tongue reached out to caress my lower lip, teasing, pressing it a little then he bit it lightly. I moaned. Oh, God. What was he doing to me? I started to put up my hand to protest. Quickly he held my head and pressed his lips to mine harder and pushed with his tongue until I opened mouth and let him in. Oh My God he tasted so good. He was ravishing my mouth. Touching my teeth, my gums, the inside of my cheeks. He was hungry for my mouth.

His hand slipped down my head to my neck and on down to my shoulder and under the covers. I brought my hand up to his face and it felt soft, only a little rough where his beard was starting to have a day's growth. I held his mouth to mine and kissed him back... oh, he felt so good and wonderful. I put my tongue into his mouth and explored it as he had in mine.

I felt his hand go lower down to my left breast. He was massaging it through my sweatshirt... God it felt great. It had been over a year since any man had touched me. My nipples were getting hard and I could feel the twinge in my vagina. Ricky reached down under my shirt and lifted it up so he could get to my breasts better. I had left my bra off so I could relax and be more comfortable for sleeping. Now he had full access.

He massaged my breast and then played with my nipple as he continued to kiss me fervently, feverishly. I was starting to squirm in my seat. He released our kiss and whispered in my ear to be quiet.

"Hush baby. Just enjoy this. Don't wake up our little lady over there."

I turned my body toward him. He reached around me, held me and kissed me again, hard and passionately. I reached up and put my fingers in his hair. It was soft and felt like silk in my hand. I played in it, pulled it to pull him closer to me.

I wanted him now. I wanted him to do to me whatever he wanted to. I moaned into his mouth. He returned the moan with a groan from deep in his throat. His feet tangled with mine and he was going up and down my calf with his bare foot. He must have kicked off his shoes sometime, I thought to myself. So, I kicked mine off too. We let our feet play with each other's legs while he played with first one breast and then the other.

God, I was getting so hot!! He was turning me on so much!!

His hand then started downward toward my stomach, down my abdomen and to my curly bush. He went under the waistband of my sweatpants. With his long slender hand and his fingers, he played in my cunt hair and moved on down to my pussy.

OH MY GOD!! As his fingers hit my clitoris I jumped and a slow, low moan emitted from my lips.

"Hush baby, it's ok...just take it easy. Enjoy the ride." Ricky whispered into my ear again.

That was easier said than done. He was making me burn down there. I wanted more...

"Please Ricky, take me...make me cum. Please baby..." I begged him.

"I will baby, I will. Just take it easy ...relax and let me take care of you, hot stuff. My God, you are so hot...your pussy is on fire darling."

Ricky was driving me crazy with desire. He let his fingers go down deeper into my slit clear back to my pucker hole. I was so wet that his fingers just slid down, so easily, and back up again. He was teasing the shit out of me. Then I felt two fingers go inside me. My hips automatically went up in the air. He put his other arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him and held me as he started pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy. I was so wet he was sliding in and out and moving his fingers around inside of me.

He pushed his fingers up on my gspot and flicked his fingers faster and faster.

He pinched my clit...

"Oh..." Ricky plunged a kiss on my lips to quiet my cry as I came with an explosion... a burst of lightening going off in the sky. Each stroke he made seemed to keep the climax going a little bit longer. I soaked his fingers and my cum ran down his hand. I was holding on to him for dear life.

Ricky didn't take his fingers out of me but kept playing. He wiggled them around, in and out and up against my gspot again. He twirled around my clit and pinched it again. As I slid down on the seat, he flicked his little finger along my pucker hole, and I exploded again. Intense, deep, cumming with so much force he had all he could do to smother my screams with his mouth.

I was cumming so hard I reached out to grab something and grabbed his cock. He was so hard. And so big. As I slowly receded from the best climax I had had in a very long time, I knew this awesome man deserved to be taken care of as well.

As I rubbed my hand back and forth his cock swelled and I knew I wanted to have him. Quickly I unbuttoned his jeans and slid down the zipper. I moved the blanket around so that some of it was covering his lap as well as mine. I then took out the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. God, it was huge, and the head was thick and moist from his precum. Oh, I love the taste of precum and couldn't wait to get my lips on his engorged meat.

I lowered my head and put out my tongue and licked the tip of his cock. Ricky let out a low groan. He buried his head in my hair and I continued to lick his stick like a mad woman. He tasted so good. I opened my mouth and put the head into it, and he moaned. His hand went into my hair as he held my head to his dick. I worked my way down his lovely shaft until I had most of it gone. I started to gag. He was too big for my mouth and throat. But again, I tried to take all of him. After several attempts, I finally was able to take him to the hilt. My nose was buried all the way into his pubic hair. He didn't hold me there though and I bobbed up and down his rod until I could feel his cum rising up from his balls. Up the shaft it came and into my mouth. I swallowed rope after rope of cum as he squirted into my throat. I sucked him until I knew that I had drained him of all his juices. Then I raised my head and looked at him.

He had that huge grin on his face, but this time I was glad to see it there. He grabbed hold of my face and kissed me deeply, tasting himself as he did. A deep groan came from down deep in his chest and came into my mouth. He bit at my lips...he sucked them and kissed me some more.

Ricky's fingers had never left my cunt and he was once again playing inside of me. I was still soaking wet from my previous orgasm, so he was able to move about easily. In and out he moved his fingers. Then his thumb found my clit and he started rubbing it. Gently at first and then harder and harder while never missing a beat as he pumped me with his fingers. I knew I was going to cum again. I pushed my pants down to just below my hips, while still covered by the blanket.

Ricky turned more towards me and held me tight while he pumped my pussy like a man possessed. I bit into his shoulder as I came, and came, and came. The flow of my juices went all over his hand and wrist. Still, he didn't stop. I was so turned on I thought I was in heaven. I reached over and touched his cock and he was hard as a rock again.

"Come over here and sit on my lap. Carefully, so we don't wake up the little lady, said Ricky.

I was too far gone to argue with him...besides. I wanted his cock in my pussy so bad. So, he held up the blanket for me to move over onto his lap. He had pulled his jeans down and I pulled my sweats down to my ankles. Although it was rather awkward, we managed to get it where I was straddling him, and I sat down with his cock aimed for my opening. He held my lips open with one hand and guided his cock with the other into my cunt.

"Oh, God, you are so big." I whispered. He was stretching me and stretching me. Even with being so wet and loosened up, he was making me so full.

We worked back and forth, in and out until he was all the way in me. God, I was stuffed. I didn't think I could take someone that big...ever. Well, tonight I found out different.

Ricky was moving ever so slowly, letting me get use to his size. He felt wonderful. We were trying to be as quiet as possible, but it was so difficult when it felt this good.

Soon we had worked out a rhythm that felt good to us and we were enjoying each other. Just then the old lady stirred and started mumbling. We held very still. Waiting...she finally settled back down and started snoring again. Slowly Ricky started moving in and out as I moved up and down. This was ecstasy as its best. I never wanted it to end. But I was on the verge of a huge climax. Damn, he was good at doing that to me. I never got this much enjoyment in the whole eight years I was married, let alone get it now with a total stranger I've known just a few hours.

Ricky pulled me back into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. Then he started pumping his cock into me rapidly and I went off. Burst after burst of fulfillment went through me and I was propelled into another realm of reality.

I felt as his cock got stiffer and bigger and as he started squirting his cum deep up into my vagina, right into my cervix. Deeply he pumped his juices of maleness into me, over and over. So much that it was leaking out of me. Our combined juices were creaming us. I pushed my fist into my mouth to stifle my scream of joy.

kkjr88
kkjr88
44 Followers
12