All Comments on 'Infatuation Ch. 03'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Crap

This is crap story..Stop writing this stuff and let us enjoy real stories on this site...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Getting Better!!!!

Yeah, it is getting better...Almost as good as P of 5...Can't wait for more....

spacerxspacerxalmost 19 years ago
Still good

I like what you're doing, and the pace that you're taking. I loved school being described as a "Jemma-less hellhole" - that explains his mindset perfectly.

But I think you'll get fewer detractors if you make your chapters longer. People naturally want to see more progess with Jemma per chapter, so if you, say, combine two two-page chapters into one four-page chapter, you get to keep your same pace but also show more progess each time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nais

Keep it up :) The tension and excitement in the story are very good in a nice pace to keep your readers well content and longing for the next chapter without getting a quick fix.

xenocide101xenocide101almost 19 years ago
OK this is getting A LOT better! Nice job!

Ok Vertigo, I posted the first comment for Chp.2 of Infatuation, and didn't like it, but i have to say Chp.3 is a lot better. Even though a few of James' jokes are corny at times, the plots actually getting more interesting. This story has great potential... it might even be as good as PoF. Keep up the good writing, and especially for PoF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

Keep it coming. Keep doing whatever it is your doing, I'll read whatever you write. Don't worry about any ones comments, just keep writing it. :)

And whoever wrote the comment titled "Crap", grow some balls, register, and login so we can all start flaming you in PM's, emails, and s-mail because you're a jackass, prick, loser, and need to be punched, maimed, tarred-and-feathered, tortured, then killed. All of which, I'm willing to do to you.

berdonberdonalmost 19 years ago
Ironically

Ironically, it didn't log me in when I posted that.

Very ironic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Crap Part 2

No I'm not the guy from the first comment, but I also think this shouldn't be on this site. It's PG-13 at best. Put it in teh Romantic catgory or something. There's more sex in freakin WB commercials. The fact that it resembles every other cheesy teen drama serial on TV, puts me off even more. I can watch Dawson's Creek or something if I wanted that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Still one of the best!

You're still one of the best writer on this site.Don't let those negative comments get to you,you are very good!Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
its like hunting

good stuff,those who complain about this story can just as easily click on another story,i thought the whole idea of this site was to have somthing for everyone.as i said in my last comment this is the first long story to keep me intersted.i like the chase.sin e

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Problem

I guess my first problem is that you've claimed you've been too busy to write PoF but you've evidently been not busy enough to work on interviews and other stories, I'd rather you keep up with that then put out tangential things. As for this story, it's unique but I agree you need to do something to pick the pace up. Either combine chapters or just make it go slower. You seem to get lost in the style rather than the story at times, which is what slows it down, and since this is suppossed to be about a high school student, some of the style makes it somewhat hard to believe that a high school student would talk like that or pursue something in vain for so long and manage to do it all without parents noticing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WIN

Another winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Running around in circles

I don't see this story going anywhere really good, and James' character is annoying, droll and disappointing. You can do better than this V.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
where is this going?

This is starting to sound like "the old man and the sea" where Ernest Hemmingway chases a fish through the whole book. here we have a horny annoying bro chasing his sister around. we're 3 chapters in to this and im already bored. the dialogue is very weak. All the sister can say is "your annoying" and "go away" and "stop". The litte brother reminds me of the annoying 13 year old brother that does everything in his power to piss off the older sister. he's like Ferg from Clarissa Explains it All but hornier and stupid.

Chapter 3 seemed like a repeat of chapter 2. in fact chapter 2 and 3 could be combined. at this point, there should be a heart to heart talk or and event that brings them closer. it really needs more characters. maybe a peice of crap boyfriend, or stern parents that drives them closer.

in either case, speed this thing up. its starting to sound like a story with no direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well, I liked it

I really like the story and for that matter the style, a bit Michael Caine in "Alfie".

As one of the other comments said, if you don't like it, piss off and read something else, (I'm paraphrasing here!) as for the one who said it doesn't belong on the site, it's about attempted incest, what is there not to belong.

Vertigo, the pace is spot on. Real life develops over weeks and months, not minutes. PoF is missed but if you've not got the inspiration to write, don't. I'd rather wait than have it cocked up 'cus you wrote when you weren't in the mood.

I like this story and wherever it goes, finally to bed, or a swift kick to the balls. I'll be happy because these a realistic characters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just awful

Just plain awful. Poorly written. Poorly concieved. One dimensional characters, and what depth they did have was boring, if not outright annoying. Reads as though it were written in haste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AMAZING

J, I beg of you, PLEASE write more of this story! It is SO well written and SO realistic that it is fantastic. I'm SO tired of the stories where the sex happens so quickly and from nowhere. I LOVE the build-up and the realism in this story. I hope you can stretch it out as long as possible with the same pace and hopefully have the ending we're all dying to read, without it turning into the same kinda story as the rest on this site, fast and meaningless. Thank you so much for "Infatuation" and PLEASE get more chapters out as soon as you can, because they are truly great and all the real fans are looking forward to them. Ignore the haters, cuz this story is truly amazing. Thank you very much and I hope to read MUCH more from Jemma & her brother in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
James needs to bag her now

Great story but now James needs to make love to jemma and fuck her silly. Continue the romance but James needs sex with his sister or he will explode. 18% of female University students had sex with a sibling. So brother/sister romance is real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow.

Oh my god. This is one of the best incestual stories I've ever read. In my opinion, it ranks up there with youbadboy's entries and some of wm_sexpear's as well. Those are winners in my book, and you've just been nominated as my new favorite author. I've saved your story main page in my favorites, and I will diefinately be coming back.

It's pleasantly frustrating how I have to wait for your next entry for some "action", but at the same time, your idea of the simple pleasures, like tickling and kissing the one you love isn't lost on me. Bravo.

I implore you to get the next chapter up as soon as you can, but not if it means bringing down the quality with haste. Do take your time, but not too much ~_^

~New Fan

~Ryeran (aenru@yahoo.com)

please contact me. I'd like to actually talk to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
make him a man

The first part of the story had me hooked but I am getting tired of him being such a pussy. He needs to start ignoring her and giving her the rude treatment and make her chase him. It would be a lot better if he acted more nonchalant. Please please please save this story before it is too late. Cheri

fritskefritskealmost 19 years ago
WOW

Great story! I love the way the tension is being build up. This is truly a real life story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

dead tie with chap 20 as my fav. prime stuff man, just hurry up and come back to writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
JUST FINISH THIS STORY!!

i can't wait any longer!

gamer9643gamer9643over 18 years ago
FINISH THE STORY

COME ON WHAT HAPPENS WHAT HAPPENS WHAT HAPPENS I NEED TO KNOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

i love the pace of this story, and its HILARIOUS! i actually had my roommate come in my room and say "Whats with all the DAMN LAUGHING!!??!!??"

keep it up im already a big fan of your work

themonk110themonk110about 18 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed the humour. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
why not more

this story is funny, sexy, and cool, why have you stop writing it??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
simply the best

please continue this story!!

you are my favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!!

Not only is your story sexy, it is funny and a hot tease. This story and especially your little statements at the start and throughout the story were hilarious. You are a freaking genious and should be writing some stuff for Hollywood instead of that disgusting, diluted, reconstituted crap they are force feeding us now. You have major talent and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Don't change your writing style either. I saw the comments saying stop making the brother such a Pu@#y and to make him more forceful. Don't listen to that, it's your story. You're the bard and we are but lonely travelers listening as you spin this wonderful tale.NOW FINISH IT BEFORE WE ALL DIE OF SUSPENSE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This cliffhanger is killing me

Please finish the story, you're killing me with this climax here!! I love this story so much, it just wouldn't be right to leave it incomplete. I beg you to finish it, pleeeaaasee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
arrggh

You're killing me, man. Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
monkey and his banana

Suggest banana should be pumping all the way through...anyway stop making male character being tortured not right for man...even if it taboo. Its just not right or have him mount his sister's friend that be thriller..

I vote for sleep over...that be day of pussy reckoning...

tear gas and I know it would considered in rape but serious pay back for brother he was consider a pimp or jerk that so cruel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
moooore

I am *loving* this story! Pleeeease write more *hophophop*. If you don't, I'm going to follow you around pestering you at every opportunity..

^_^ *peace*

~ Megan, 25, Maryland, USA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WHAT SHEER FUN AMEN !!!

Thank you for writing this killer funny story . It kept me laughing for hours, and it gives some good psychology lessons on seductions, as well. Also the story exposes the utter folly of us humans, well males at least. What a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more please

This is the best brother sister story I've ever read. Please, please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Christ, are you just gonna leace it here? AARGHHH...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
stupid

stupid story he would have got further if when he promised not to try and see her again he actually did and completely ignored her try to keep your stories out of the twilight zone and fantasy area make them believable you can tell what kind of losers read your stories by the way they say it was so good and sexy when it was really pathetic

Rayban16Rayban16about 16 years ago
FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!

DUUUUUUUUDE!!! I honestly think your story is the best I've read on this WHOLE site! and there wasn't even any sex!!! oh my god FINALLY a story with some SUBSTANCE. I actually printed out the rest of it and saved it for when I got off work. and let me tell you, I have NEVER printed out a story from here till I read yours! PLEASE KEEP IT COMING!!!!

Rayban16Rayban16about 16 years ago
CRAZY AMAZING!!!!!!!!

DUUUUUUUUDE!!! I honestly think your story is the best I've read on this WHOLE site! and there wasn't even any sex!!! oh my god FINALLY a story with some SUBSTANCE. I actually printed out the rest of it and saved it for when I got off work. and let me tell you, I have NEVER printed out a story from here till I read yours! PLEASE KEEP IT COMING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Predictable

A gr8 disappointment frm the author who wrote 'PARTY OF FIVE'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One of the Best

I've read this story more than a year ago & yesterday I happen to open it again & read almost 40 feedbacks from different people. Actually I have no comment with your style and on where the story leads, but all I want to say is PLEASE FINISH THE STORY. You said that you are waiting for our comments so you can continue your story ??? Well I'm #40+ in the list, not yet satisfied?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sweet

Can you please continue if you can't thanks the same beautiful story and f***ing believable cool real cool like puffing a jay to this one soulful blue just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't stop now

After my second reading, i have to admit that this is the best mix of humor and eroticism on this site. Now I really should go back and review all my previous high ratings down by at least one grade.

But for heaven' sake - enough is enough - finish the damn thing.

Eager Beaver

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Surprising!

Beautifully written. Amidst the wit lies a deep sensitivity to the travails of budding male sexuality. A small masterpiece.

kalam0101kalam0101about 15 years ago
WOW

Great story. Nothing else to add. Just GREATTTTT. Continue. More.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PLEASE FINISH IT!!!!

I officially hate you. This is the best series I have read so far. It actually has emotion and substance. Yet, you haven't finished it yet. Come on, please finish it. I am begging you. Don't do this to your fans. Show some decency, and finish what you started. If you don't than delete this series, because people will only be angry at you for not finishing it. I really really really love this story....please please please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please make moar!

Please make the next chapter! This is great stuff!

MugzieMugzieover 14 years ago
UGGHHHH!!!

I'm sitting here going crazy!! I want to read more. I'm infatuated with this story! I hate cliffhangers... -cry-

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGabout 14 years ago
great series

despite a total lack of gratifying, orgasmic sex, this is a very enjoyable series. Some of the best writing I've seen here.

PashasBabyPashasBabyabout 14 years ago
squiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie

Vertigo, you make me wanna go horizontal so we can....uh..hummh....sorry, fangurrl moment, I promise it will definitely happen again!

This story is like 1000% THE best "funny-bone" erotica ever written. PoF is in a different vein( I didn't always feel that one) but I think the way you write Infatuation is genious. I really wish you would continue, I'd be happy whichever direction you take since you have done such great work in fleshing Jem and Jamie out. It certainly won't be boring, I mean I've been lauging out loud (lol), gripping my midsection running to the bathroom to keep from wetting myself. Your writing is delicious, one of those things that make you go mmmmmh. Love ya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GREAT!

these stories are amazing, even though not entirely erotic.they are funny and easy to relate to. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!

Ok now that is how you tell a story. I'm not a normal visitor to this sight but was looking searching for somthing to curve my reading addiction and found this little story.while I dont thik i would ever chase after my sister. your story was very good and tanlizing that had held me to the story. and there was no wham bam thank you mam like most stories like this very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

you're an amazing story teller =)

lovely story. very realistic and addictive. loved the humour! XD

cant wait for the next installments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very nice, very descriptive and and simple, yet still totally erotic though. eagerly awaiting more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nothing

So, that's three chapters, and absolutely nothing happened. Boring....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dark

I think this story has the capability to turn quite dark (darker than the insane ramblings of an unstable teenager), and end tragically. When that possibility exists, it is difficult to call this erotica. An excellent read, but not erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
vertigoj is dead

That's the only answer I've gt coz all is super descriptive funny storys r unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shame

The series hasn't had another chapter as I don't think I've laughed more at any story on this website. Who cares about erotica, these stories were comedy GOLD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Haven't read a good book like that in soooooo long. However you need to keep writing this story, regardless if it never has a final ending. The gentle increase in perception and giving on the sisters part is so very endearing and shows how natural a lov

Please finish no matter where it goes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Coolboy

One of the most intrusting story I have ever red here, I can't wait for the next part please finish this I am checking everyday just for this story. Good work your a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Quite a fantastical story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, you should post a picture (more than likely clothed) of your sister. Or perhaps not (post a picture), since your descriptive talent serves my mind wonderfully.

ShawnN1987ShawnN1987over 12 years ago
This is a good story, but it will never be finished

Vertigo has been inactive for 6 years now. This is a good story and I wish he would have finished it because to leave it like this is cruel to fans. I like the story, but I don't like the author for suddenly disappearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!

Hey I'v read alot of your work

but is there any chance of a fourth chapter in this series

Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dude...

i love your writing style, it's awesome, really adds a ton of personality to the work. also liking where the story is heading, hope there's a fourth and onwards in the series...(or a long as next one, whatever goes with the flow)

tygztygzover 10 years ago

The tension in this series is just ridiculous... Well, it's delicious. Great interplay and wrote believable. Unfortunately the protagonist is a bit on the pathetic side, but then this story just asks for that! Wish there was more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where is the next chapter, this is so cruel for you not writing it

why would you write such a great story not to end it, whyyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHY

IF THIS WAS FOR REAL AND NOT A DEMENTED TWISTED FANTASY IN YOUR PERVERTED BRAIN, THE SISTER WOULD HAVE COLD COCKED YOU AND CALLED THE COPS FOR FORCIBLE MOLESTATION. WOW YOU ARE EITHER A RAPIST OR WOULD IN THE MAKING, GONNA REMEMBER NOT TO READ YOUR CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kinky but Fun

I love your kinky style of writing! It's so refreshing after all the goo & gush--or else slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am---usual on this site. You've got a real ear for writing. Let's see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Ugh, couldn't even make it through chapter one... I just skipped to chapter three to see where this was going. Freakin' pathetic, the dude is basically just a creepy stalker, worse since she lives in the same damned house. Honestly I think I'd have liked the story a lot more if she had just kneed the fuck out of his balls, went and told the parents he was stalking and getting sexually handsy and watch them kick him out of the house. Cut scene, daughter spends more time with dad and decides she wants him.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
WOW! Traveling at a snail's pace!

Teenage lust is fascinating but at this pace he will get to caress a breast by Chapter 10! But I won't be there, this pervert (me) requires more everything. But thanks for writing, maybe you would do better with a better subject, all this teenage angst is too rough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like it, thank u...

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6over 6 years ago
Loved the series!

Love the setup and wonder! Hopefully soon there'll be actual reciprocated love from Jemma. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

I love your stories...great imagination and everything...if you are still alive please continue all your stories...if not you are a terrific writer rest in peace.

GongBongLongFongDongWongSchlongGongBongLongFongDongWongSchlongabout 6 years ago

What a horrible realization, coming to the “end” of such a beautiful story and realizing it has been 13 years since the last installment. We’ll never get another, will we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's been 15 years...

My heart breaks at this realisation... One of the best stories meets the most tragic end possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue the story

Please continue the story.

sandracd79sandracd79over 2 years ago

A 3 part story consisting of the same unwanted forced advances over...and over...and over. little bit of imagination and this could have been one of the greats

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

Okay, it's been almost 18 years now, so, may we please have at least a final chapter? She would be 41 and he 36 by now. He had to at least got the hint, or maybe she finally got it and yielded. Either way, it's been long enough, hasn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous