Infidelities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you take off your dress?"

"No, I held the hem up out of the way until he put me on the desk."

"So he licked your cunt until you came all over his mouth. Wasn't he hard again by then?"

"No, I came very fast. I was really hot, Derrick."

"What happened then?"

"I told you. We loaded up the pickup and took the equipment to the buyer."

"Did you put your panties back on?"

Silence.

"Katy?"

"No. When he took them off, he put them in his pocket."

"So you loaded the pickup without panties on and rode with Bill to the buyer's house without panties. Correct?"

"I guess."

"You sat next to him without panties, and he knew you didn't have them on because he had them in his pocket. If I were he, I'd get another hard-on just with the thought of you sitting next to me with a bare cunt under the sundress. Did he get another erection?"

"I don't know. It was dark by then." She kissed me.

"He touched you again while he drove, though. Didn't he?"

"Yes. Bill had trouble keeping his hands off me. But I pushed his hands away. I was feeling guilty again, and decided I'd better cool it. Let's go to sleep. I'm tired."

She didn't ask me to forgive her. Instead, she claimed fatigue to change the subject. I resolved that my queries had not ended. She had not told me what happened after they dropped off the equipment at the buyer, and I still believed she had tried Bill's long cock on for size.

A week later, my company sent me out of town on a business trip. On the night before my return, I called Katy. It was late and I woke her, but she didn't seem upset. I wasn't drunk, but I was feeling pretty good, high enough some of my inhibitions had flown the coop. I had stripped and climbed onto the bed before I made the call.

We chatted about the kids, about my work, some of the things she had done while I was away. "Hey, I think I could have gotten lucky tonight," I said casually.

"Do tell," she said.

"Yeah, I was down in the hotel bar and a couple of good-looking women walked in. One of them gave me a big grin - you know, flirted with me. I was surprised. A strange woman hasn't flirted with me for a long time."

"What did you do?"

"I smiled back, and she motioned me over to their table."

"Did you join them?"

"Yes, I expected to find out they were hookers, which turns me off, but what I found out was just as big a turn off."

"Tell me."

"The one flirting with me - her name was Melody - had just found out her husband was fucking around on her, and she wanted to show him how it felt. She was out looking for a get-even fuck."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. I wasn't in the mood to be used. I bought them a drink and told Melody I was a happily married man."

We were silent for a few seconds. "What would you have said if I told you I brought her to my room and licked her pussy before I fucked her."

"Did you?"

"No, I'm merely curious what your reaction would be if I had."

"I wouldn't like it. I'd feel betrayed."

"What if something like that happened while I was in Phoenix? Would you feel the same way?"

She didn't answer right away. "I still wouldn't like it, but I don't think I would feel betrayed. I don't know why except the circumstances were different then. We were separated so long, I think I might have understood your need."

Reciprocity, I thought.

"Did something like that happen to you while we were in Phoenix?" she added.

Oh, oh, open mouth, insert both feet, I castigated myself. I could lie to her, and she'd never know, but...

"Sort of."

The silence became so heavy I could have cut it with a knife, so I broke the silence. "I didn't meet two women in the bar tonight, Katy. The event I described happened while we were separated, and I didn't fuck her. I took her to my room - at the time I didn't know about the get-even-fuck motive she had - but I couldn't get a hard-on." Which was true - for a while. I had had too much to drink. Katy had been given me bits and drabs about her affair with her co-worker. I decided to parcel out my story, as well. "Say something, Katy?"

"Did you lick her pussy?"

"Yes, I thought it the gentlemanly thing to do considering I couldn't get a hard-on." An honest statement.

"Was she pretty?"

"Yes, though not as pretty as you." I tossed her a bone like she did me, but in truth, Katy is much prettier than Melody. "She left while I was asleep. I never saw her again." Another true statement. I had merely omitted a good chunk of the story. Melody had a talented mouth. She could have coaxed a hard-on out of a dead man. "That's why I told you I didn't have an affair. What we did couldn't be labeled an affair. You've been so honest with me I felt I should be honest with you. I've been feeling pretty guilty. Will you forgive me?"

"Yes," she said, but I noted a tinge of reluctance in the word. I had forgiven her, and Katy was nothing if not fair. She had to forgive me, too.

Yeah, I know. I'm a prevaricating sack of shit.

A couple of days after I returned from my trip, Katy and I were in bed. She had just straddled me and sat on my cock. When she had taken all I had, she asked, "What did her pussy taste like?"

Interesting question. Katy and I must think alike. Obviously she had been mulling over my confession, as I had been dissecting hers. Did my story make her hot, like hers did me?

"More pungent than you, stickier, not as slick," I replied. All true.

Katy moved into a graceful slide that pushed and pulled my cock in and out of her pussy. I loved her on top. The view she offered was outstanding. Her breasts slipped back and forth as she moved.

"You ate her until she came on your mouth?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't get a hard-on while you ate her?"

"No." True.

"Why don't I believe you?"

Ah, in her mind I fucked Melody, like in my mind she fucked Bill.

"I don't know, but it's true. I didn't get a hard-on while I ate her."

"God I love to fuck you." She reached and started to fondle her clit.

I helped her out by reaching up and pinching one of her large nipples. She increased the pace of her slide for a few seconds, until I said, "Why don't I believe Bill didn't get another hard-on before he dropped you off that night?"

She snickered. "Who said he didn't?" She rolled off me onto her back, lifted her leg and pulled my cock into her while I was on my side - our talk and fuck position. Her fingers remained active on her clitoris.

"You did."

"No, you asked me if he got a hard-on while we were taking the equipment to the buyer. I told you I didn't know. It was dark by then."

"Yes, I've been wondering when you were going to tell me what happened after you made the delivery."

"I'm not sure I should."

"Why?"

Instead of answering my question, she asked one. "Was her name Melody, like you said?"

"Yes."

"A blonde, brunette, what?"

"Brunette. Would you like a full description?" She wanted to picture the woman in her mind's eye. I understood her need.

"Please."

"About thirty years old. Five four or five. Brown eyes. Short dark hair. Petite. Small breasts with tiny nipples, like pencil erasers. A little thick in the waist. A great ass, but her thighs were a touch thick like her waist. Pretty feet and hands. Her toenails were painted to match her fingernails - bright red. An oval face. Thin lips. High, prominent cheek bones, and a narrow nose. Oh, and she trimmed her pubic hair into a small patch just above her cunt. No hair on her pussy lips at all, but I could feel the stubble on my tongue when I licked her, so she had not shaved them that day." All true. An idea struck me. "Describe Bill's cock and balls for me."

"I told you. His cock is long. When I was stroking it, I wondered how long, so I asked him. He proudly stated it was a little over nine inches. I thought it was strange that it was so long, yet so skinny. It's only about half as thick as yours. Uncircumcised, and the crown was pointy instead of bulging. He has large balls, very hairy like the rest of his groin, and they hang lower than yours."

"Weren't you curious about how it would feel inside you?"

"Yes, but mostly because it was so skinny."

Bullshit, I thought. "What did you do after you dropped off the equipment?"

"He drove me back to my car at the school."

"And?"

"My car was at the back of the parking lot. He pulled up next to it, and I thanked him for helping me."

"And?" Damn! She was going to make me drag it out of her. I shoved my cock into her and lashed her clit with my fingers.

"Ooh, that feels good." She hesitated, and then said, "He kissed me, and yes, he was hard again. We made out for a few minutes, and...this is embarrassing. The security guard came by. We had to hurriedly straighten out our clothes. I said goodnight, and drove home."

I'll be damned. She didn't fuck him. I didn't know if I felt relieved or disappointed. "Did he give you back your panties?"

She chuckled. "You have a thing about my panties. No, not then."

"When?"

"At lunch the next day."

Her comment triggered something in my memory banks. She had said something about lunch, something about taking him to our house and fucking his brains out during the lunch hour.

"You said you made out in the parking lot for a few minutes. What did you do?"

"He kissed me, and while we were kissing, he unzipped my dress. He pushed the strap off my shoulder and soon one of my breasts was in his mouth."

"And his fingers were at your pussy again."

"Yes."

"What about his cock. Did he pull it out again?"

"No, I did."

My cock throbbed and I nearly climaxed. I hurriedly pulled it out of her cunt and squeezed it.

She chuckled. "I see that made you hot."

"Yeah. What happened then?"

"That's when the security guard appeared. I jumped a foot when the light from his flashlight hit the windshield of the pickup. God, I was embarrassed. We were making out in a pickup truck like our students."

The security guard dampened my arousal enough to slide back inside her.

"Where did you have lunch?"

"Some fast-food place. I don't remember for sure. Why?"

"Just curious." She had forgotten her statement about fucking his brains out during lunch hours. "I was wondering if the night he helped you make the delivery was the only time you made out with him."

She reached and pinched her nipples, and her hip movement forced me to increase my stroking pace. "What do you think?"

"I think his long cock intrigued you. Also, you enjoy being eaten, and he had gone down on you once. I think if the opportunity came up you'd probably let him do it again. I also think if the security guard had not come along, you might have fucked him."

"I think you're right, about the security guard, at least. Just before the guard arrived, I was seriously considering straddling him and putting his cock in me."

"Well, did you? I mean make out with him again after that night?"

"Uh-huh."

My arousal soared again, and I stopped moving.

"You fucked pretty Melody, didn't you?"

"I told you, I couldn't get a hard-on. I had had too much to drink, so I went down on her."

"Too bad. I wish you had fucked her."

"Why?" A stupid question. I knew why. My heart started to race again, and I gulped in oxygen as if I were starved for air.

"You fucked her," Katy said, to take the edge off what she had done, I believed. "I know you. You might not have been able to get a hard-on at first, but you'd be persistent. You wouldn't stop trying until you gave Melody what she wanted. That's one of the reasons I love you so, Derrick. You'd never leave a woman unfulfilled. It isn't in your nature. You fucked her. I know you did."

"And I know you fucked Bill, too. You couldn't resist his long cock, could you? You had to put it in you to see how it would feel. When did you fuck him the first time? The next day during the lunch hour?"

"No, we just made out again. We parked over by the river and made out like a couple of teenagers."

"Did he make you come again?"

"Yes."

"How? With his mouth or fingers?"

"Yes."

"Which?"

"Both. I came twice."

"What about him. Did you make him come?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"I jacked him off again, and then..."

"You sucked him off."

"Yes."

"Did he come in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"When did you fuck him the first time?"

"The next day."

"Where? Our house?"

"Yes."

"How many times did you fuck him?"

"I don't know. A lot. Once I started, I couldn't stop."

"That was before you came to visit me in Phoenix?"

"Yes."

"Did you fuck him again after you returned?"

"Yes."

"Fuck!" I jammed my cock into her as deeply as it would go and experienced one of the most powerful orgasms I ever had. Sometime while I was coming, Katy climaxed, too.

When I could, I rolled away from her. I was wet with sweat and her juices and mine. My body was shaking. She had fucked him! She had fucked him not once but many times. She had fucked him before the weekend in Phoenix where we fell in love again, and then fucked him many more times after she returned home. In our house! In our bed! And God only knew where else. My body felt intensely hot, not only from the sex but also because my emotions were raging, so many emotions I couldn't distinguish one from the other. The pornographic images in my mind while I mowed the lawn had become real and once again flashed like strobe lights, fast and brief and intense. I felt betrayed, but at the same time the images of my wife in bed fucking her co-worker excited me. Sick, huh? What should I do? Should I leave her? No, that wasn't possible, not as long as she wanted me with her. I loved her. She was my wife and she had given me two beautiful children. We were a family.

I felt her shaking, and I knew she was crying. I wanted to take her in my arms and comfort her, but I couldn't. I didn't want to touch her right then. We lay back to back, each of us with our own thoughts. Ten minutes of silence stretched out - an eternity. Her shaking subsided, and she rolled toward me. Her arms wrapped me and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Yes, I fucked Melody," I said bitterly. "Once. I fucked her one time and never saw her again. I didn't have a fucking affair."

Katy swallowed a sob. Tears dropped from her eyes onto my shoulder. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. Do you hate me now?"

Hate her? Not even close. I loved her. Even with her confession, I still loved her. I would always love her. She had had an affair. She had fucked another man in my house, in my bed, but I still loved her.

"Will you ever fuck him again?"

"No."

"What if he visits Salt Lake City and calls you?"

"He has and did. I refused to meet him. That's what prompted my confession. I felt so guilty. I love you. I loved you while I was fucking him. I never loved him. I admit I enjoyed fucking him, but that's all it was - fucking. Loving had nothing to do with it. You never answered my question. Do you hate me now?"

"No." I rolled to her and took her in my arms. We kissed softly, romantically. I could taste her tears on her lips. They were thick and full. Melody had thin lips. "Do you hate me?"

"No."

I smiled inwardly. We had subject matter for our talk-and-fuck sessions for years to come. I would need to hear all the details, and she would give them to me - slowly over time. I would be inside her when she told me details about the first time she fucked him. I would be inside her when she described other incidents. And she would pull the details of my infidelity from me, too.

One thing about infidelity, it kept sex interesting and lively. Besides, Katy could tell a hot story.

12