All Comments on 'Infidelity Ch. 02'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unbelievable!!!

But nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best of the best

The story was so erotic, so well-written, so intense. Many of us have has a similar experience once or twice in our lifetimes, and you re-created it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

Only a queer cocksucker would rate this piss-poor story above a zero. The writer, and any assholes that praise this shit, are sick motherfuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

Yoy have caught the thoughts of a hesitant "virgin" married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Once a cheater, always a cheater .....

Well written but not realistic. She appears to have the same morals as the wife(s) in most of this author's story. They seem to only regret the fact that they got caught. Similar to the slut wife from author, "Enamored" only this particular slut was not as clever.

energystarenergystarabout 15 years ago
Awesome

Thanks for writing!

sincerely, queer cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hypocrites

She is a Bible punching whore! And he is just as bad.

There is nothing romantic about infidelity!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written, tasteful, no suspension of dis belief

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

VickieTernVickieTernover 9 years ago
With implication

and innuendo and a very few physical details you create one of the most subtly suggestive surrenders of will and desire to adultery I've encountered. Extraordinary!

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Superb

A masterpiece. Surely you entered in one or the other awards contests.

Your command of the language and choice of words perfectly set the scenes and artsy crowd atmosphere. It elicits the atmosphere of the painting "The Kiss By The Piano" of Tabu perfume fame. Highly sensual and erotic.

One gets the impression that the fling is over?

Bd4554Bd4554over 9 years ago
Beautiful story

As ErotFan said, this is a "masterpiece." There is no better work on the site. It is an extremely powerful description of the conflicts inherent in human relationships. The feelings reflected are profound and deep. Without a doubt, a real-life couple like this would experience both great joy and great suffering before the situation resolved itself, if it ever did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How is cheating and betrayal romantic? 1*

She is just a hypocritical slut. Such morality allied with supposed romance is sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it

I liked the story a lot. Typical of neglected partners. People have needs. Does not necessarily mean an end to marriage. Passion is a strong motivator. Warmth and caring, and mean it.... Try hard to keep your mate happy. Ignore them at your peril.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whore slut

So she is not happy, she feels unsattisfied with her husband. Does she talk to him? Does she try to fix it? Nope she just cheats. She deserves very bad things to happen to her. Because she is going to rip out her husbands heart and she doesnt care, only about her own selfish desires. Not once did she consider how anyone else will feel except if the other wife finds her underwear. But that was more about concequences of her getting caught then about hurting anyone else. Cheaters are scum and I hope karma fucks up their life hard core, death is too good for cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
There's a game on

Poor girl. Easier to just betray your family than talk.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951almost 7 years ago
Beautifully written

Still hate cheating. However, the writing is so compelling, the circumstances seen insignificant. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An erotic, poetic masterpiece.

An erotic, poetic masterpiece that looks into the heart of a sad and lonely women, illuminating her inner struggle as she balances her need for sexual and emotional fulfillment against her duty to honour her marital vows.

Judge not lest you shall be judged seems to be the subliminal message underpinning the story and I for one don't begrudge her her stolen moment of bliss.

Sadly, far too many Literotica readers tend to judge a story by whether or not it conform to their own narrow moral code, and consequently deny themselves the opportunity to explore the many shades of grey that make our world and enjoy this rare and elevated calibre of writing.

LA .

user110user110almost 6 years ago
are you sure you're not a woman?

my biggest gripe on this site is when men try to write from the perspective of a woman. men always get it wrong, too physical, not enough emotion. but you have nailed it. even writing from the man's perspective, you write it like a woman would. confusing.

but good writing, nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't Bother reading or going to the service

unless you really want to change you cheating lifestyle... and it doesn't appear you do, so just pack you coffin with shorts and halters.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 4 years ago
Second reading, still excellent

Wonderful erotic tale. Shame the trolls grind their teeth. These stories should be enjoyed as fiction. Morality need not intrude

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"user110: are you sure you're not a woman?"

How many authors with male nicknames, or telling they are males, are in reality females, trying to reinforce the potential influence of their writing, to the male public. Generally speaking, "hidden" female authors, almost always, describes men (at least in the LW categoty) like weak unsecure idiots. These useless femdom "smart" attempts to make acceptable their view master/slave of the relationships in marriages, sounds more and more annoying and boring. Better to put them under the fetish category.

hectarehectare10 months ago

Great story and extremely well written. Not the usual binary, simplistic story that's so common. Real people, real thoughts, real actions, all plausible.

katibkatib9 months ago

2nd reading after several years. The writing is impressive , the characterization deep. My choice for being the best story in LIT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Infidelity Ch. 01 Previous Part
Infidelity Series Info