Infidelity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H. Jekyll
H. Jekyll
551 Followers

It's his turn to pant. She holds his prick still and tickles the underside and his balls, then masturbates him again. She knows what she is going to do, something from her fantasies, something he will love. She leans down to take the head of the penis in her mouth. It tastes meatier than she had expected. The shiny fluid is faintly salty. She licks it like a lollipop then sucks on it while she jacks him.

It doesn't take very long at all. His panting grows faster and deeper and then he makes quiet grunts that ignite her, puts his hands on her hair, and pushes his penis to her, pushing it a little further into her mouth. He comes, and no one watches for cops.

She had thought she was prepared. She isn't.

She would have been content if she'd only orgasmed earlier. Having done that, it would have been enough to know the feel of the cock in her hand. It caused her breathing to speed, little pants that didn't allow her to exhale, that grew because this was going to get dirty. Having felt his sex, she reveled in the smell and taste. That made her hotter, narrowed her focus, caused little quakes in her vagina.

It certainly wasn't enough when he started seeping fluid. By then she was kneeling on the ground, ignoring the pebble under her knee that would leave a perfectly circular bruise. She was making a noise that would have sounded like "Ohhh" if her mouth weren't full. She isn't prepared for him to come, because there's only one step up for her to take.

She lets him spurt into her mouth and swallows and swallows, feeling the quiver that begins in her vagina, while she glories in her descent. A wave of vertigo sweeps over her and then her vagina takes over completely. Without being touched, she orgasms for the second time this evening.

She felt it coming. She isn't even surprised by it, but she is lost in her pleasure and his penis. There are words in her mind, scarcely audible in the rush as she sucks and swallows and comes: Oh my God. I'm a slut. Oh my God. Oh dear God.

Then they are both finished and after really only a few seconds they float gracefully back to earth, to the night and the picnic table and the grass. She holds his penis in her mouth as his breathing settles down -- as their breathing settles down -- and his penis starts to shrink. She is astonished by these new things she has experienced. No they can't be new, she thinks, but I never knew them. She feels depraved, and happy.

His hands still hold her head.

She leans away and looks up at him from under her eyelids, bashful at what she has done. She takes her cup and drinks the wine, all of it in one long drink.

"I can't go home with your taste on me."

So he finishes his wine too, pulls her up to him, and holds her very firmly and very quietly. Then he kisses her open mouthed. They caress tongues, brush their cheeks to each other, move lips softly, softly over each other's. He starts touching different parts of her body again.

"Wait."

He pulls up his pants and fastens everything. Then he pulls her back to him.

"That's better."

*****

The lights are on at her house.

They had agreed not to kiss at her house, or to sit in the car together, so she gets out and walks directly to the door. She hesitates before entering, though, smelling one last smell, some clover someone mowed. It will be different inside.

Yes, inside the house is exactly as she'd left it. Somehow she'd thought it would be changed.

Her husband is watching TV. They chat a moment before she gives him a peck and says she will get ready for bed. He makes a little comment about the alcohol on her breath. He doesn't watch her ass and legs from behind as she climbs the stairs. There's a game on.

*****

There is a small spot of semen on her skirt. She rinses it with water and drops the skirt in the laundry hamper, then she takes a long bubble bath. Just as she's getting in she has a dreadful thought: what if his wife finds her panties?

The bath is long enough to make her red and wrinkled. When she has dried herself, she walks to the floor mirror and looks at her body. She tickles her nipples, touches her pubic hair, investigates everything closely. Finally she dresses and walks out into the bedroom. Her husband is still downstairs.

She turns back the bed sheets and gets in on her side, sitting up and leaning back against the pillows. She sits that way for several minutes. The atmosphere of the house in bringing her back.

Finally she sighs. She might as well get it over with. Fumbling around, she opens the drawer of the bedside stand and pulls out her old Bible. She will have to do this sometime.

She doesn't read anything, though. Not tonight, not her. She stares at the wrinkled black cover for several minutes, then she puts it back away, sets the alarm clock, and turns out the reading light. She will go to the early service tomorrow morning. She snuggles in, pulls the covers to her neck, and closes her eyes.

End.

H. Jekyll
H. Jekyll
551 Followers
12