Infidelity Revisited Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,099 Followers

Her reaction to her orgasm was so intense, that Ryan had to cum. He slammed that mighty cock in and out of her a few more times before pulling it out of her.

He was already cumming as he pulled it out, orgasm washing over him with intensity. It spasmed in his hand and the first thick load fired across her belly and onto her tits…or at least on her shirt where her tits were.

Another wad quickly followed, this offering was just as thick, and landed on her crumpled up shirt as well, more around the belly area. He moaned, the ejaculation losing its power. More cum flowed out the end of his penis and over his fist, pouring down onto her tanned skin underneath her shirt, just above her bush.

He squeezed still more out, the last of it dripping onto the curls of her bush. He sighed, opening his eyes and releasing his cock. He rubbed the cum that was on the head of his penis, onto Charmaine’s pubic hair.

Her chest was heaving, she was trying to catch her breath. Sex was a whole new experience with this guy! She wanted to do it again! She didn’t want this to be the last time that he was in her that day! She looked at the clock. 2:45. She pretty much had to hurry and get home, Danny would be there soon.

Ryan got off of her and grabbed some tissue, wiping off his hand and cock. He offered the box to her and she took it, smiling at him.

“That was incredible!” she said, excitedly as she wiped the cum off her belly and bush. She dabbed at the semen that was on her shirt.

“You have a problem with cumming on my shirt!” she said. “That’s the third time!” They both laughed.

“You don’t mind.” He stated. She had to agree.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,099 Followers
12