Infidelity Revisited Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers

Her juices were flowing freely, and he loved the taste of her as he dipped his tongue between the folds of her treasure. As he ran his tongue along the roof of her tunnel, he began to undo his pants. He sucked her lips into his mouth, releasing them quickly as he pushed both his pants and his underwear down his legs. He kicked them off, freeing nine and a half inches of hardness.

Ryan slid his hands under Charmaine’s soft ass, his mouth going nuts on her needy cunt. “Ohhhh…” she sighed, her hands grabbing at the pillow above her head. She was writhing her crotch into his face as he lapped at her slit. Her toes were curling and uncurling as she hurtled towards orgasm. He sucked her clit into his mouth, and it was all over.

“UNH!” she gasped, wincing, humping her pussy up into his face. An orgasm absolutely exploded within her. She was completely tensed up as she straightened her legs out behind him, cumming violently. Ryan’s head was stuck between her thighs, she was squeezing them so tight. His hands squeezed her ass cheeks hard, licking her slit as fast as he could. She couldn’t take it anymore!

“UNHHH!” she cried, pushing his face out from between her legs. He smiled, watching her struggle for control. He crawled quickly up the bed, eager to slide inside this amazing woman. His fat member was swinging back and forth as he made his way up to her.

She opened her eyes, heart pounding as she realized she was mere seconds away from heaven. She smiled at him, wrapping her arms around his neck when he reached her. Ryan lips covered hers, and she opened her mouth eagerly, allowing his tongue to dart inside. He raised his hips back, the head of his dick easily finding her steamy entrance. Her hole gripped the tip of his cock, and he pushed forward, hard. His fat penis parted the lips of her vagina, and he slowly eased himself inside her.

“Mmmphhh…” she moaned into his mouth. Inch by inch his rampant hard-on entered her, until she was completely filled up. He broke the kiss, and she looked up at him. His eyes were closed, and he had a look of complete ecstasy on his face.

“Ohhh my God!” he breathed, just holding himself deep inside her. Her hot pussy was gripping his hard manhood snugly. He opened his eyes, looking down on her. She was so beautiful. She had nothing but need, and lust in her eyes.

He maintained eye contact as he slowly slid out of her. He slid back into her, just as slowly, and she arched head slightly, let out a quiet cry. He continued sliding in and out of her that way, truly making love to her for the very first time.

His long penis was sliding all the way out of her hungry vagina before slowly easing back in. Their eyes remained locked on each other, and their breathing grew more laborious. Her feet began to caress his legs, her hands played with his hair as entered her over and over.

He bent to kiss her, and Charmaine closed her eyes. They kissed passionately, tongues exploring as he continued to thrust softly into her. For the next few minutes, they kissed as her orgasm slowly built and built and built. She was completely wired, just on the verge of exploding, when suddenly that beautiful cock of his slid out of her. She looked at him as he broke the kiss.

“Your turn.” He said, smiling. He lay on his back beside her, holding his hard dick straight up in the air. Pleasure flowed through her crotch at the sight of that cock at full hardness.

She smiled at him as she scrambled on top of him. She reached underneath her ass and held his fat penis up in the air. She pressed her swollen lips against it, watching his reaction. She could feel herself slowly open up for him.

“Ohhhhhhh…” she sighed, still watching him. He closed his eyes as he felt his organ become engulfed in heat. In no time, she held him completely inside her. He felt so good, touching the back of her pussy like that.

Ryan reached up with both hands, grabbing onto her wonderful breasts. He kneaded them, raising up to kiss her cleavage.

Charmaine continued to hold his dick inside her as she watched his mouth engulf her hard nipple. As he kissed at her tits, she began to subtly raise and drop her ass on his lap, pulling his dick a couple inches out of her before sucking him back inside hungrily. He continued to caress her soft boobs, his tongue alternating from one nipple to the other. He kissed up her chest and neck until his searching lips found hers.

They kissed passionately as she began to slide her pussy up more of his cock. He slid his tongue into her mouth as he ran his hands down her back to her ass. He grabbed onto her ass cheeks, humping his hips up off the bed and into her needy hole.

From the end of the bed, one could see the bottoms of Charmaine’s feet on either side of his legs. Up her smooth legs was her beautiful, tanned ass held tightly by his white hands. Under the crack of her ass the pink lips of her pussy were being pulled outward by his long cock, before he slid back into her. She broke the kiss.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she moaned as he slammed himself up into her even harder. Her orgasm was again building, and this time she would see it to fruition. “Ohh! Unh! Unh! …” her cries broke off and she closed her eyes, wincing. “UNHHH!” she gasped, cumming. She held still as he continued to drive his monster cock hard into her.

Charmaine’s tits were bouncing up and down violently with each impact. She was helpless, nothing more than a rag doll as he pistoned in and out of her.

He had her ass in a death grip, forcing the poor woman down on him over and over again. Faster and faster he went, not letting her orgasm subside. Her entire body was on fire and she had trouble breathing. She collapsed on top of him and just went along for the ride.

“Ohhhhh God!” she gasped. It took a few minutes, but just when she had recovered enough to resume the workload, he rolled them onto their side.

He was still inside her, still in between her sexy legs. He slowed the pace, looking deep into her eyes. His hand caressed her smooth body, feeling every inch of her.

He realized that he was starting to develop feelings for her. He kissed her mouth softly as he slid his penis into her over and over.

Charmaine definitely had feelings for him. She would never admit it. Not even to herself. She had a boyfriend, and this was nothing more than sex on the side. Really amazing sex, but sex nonetheless. She didn’t think about any further. If she were to, she would question herself as to why he was on her mind 100% of the time. Not sometimes, not often – all the time. How she felt when he kissed her, how she felt when he touched her, would surely force her to admit she had feelings for him if she thought about it. But how she felt when he was inside her was like never before.

Ryan kissed her mouth, over and over, lips smacking loudly. His hand caressed her soft tits, and up and down her back. He squeezed her ass, and caressed on down her smooth leg. The whole time, he was easing in and out of her pussy. His hand grabbed her foot, holding it up in the air as he fucked her a little faster.

Charmaine normally felt squeamish about guys touching her foot, but when this man’s penis was inside her, it was like nothing could bother her. She was completely his.

He was watching her expression, driving his cock into her harder, holding onto her foot as it flailed above him. For the first time, he felt a strong urge to cum inside her. They had been making love for over forty minutes, and he was starting to lose it. He felt an undeniable urge to give her his seed. He knew he couldn’t just cum inside this woman when she had told him not to, but he definitely wanted to!

Truth be told, Charmaine would not have minded. She would not admit her feelings for him, but how many guys could cum inside her without upsetting her? The answer was one.

His grip tightened on her foot as his penis shot in and out of her vagina faster. Her tits were bouncing up and down with every impact, and she was moaning softly.

“I’m gonna cum!” he grunted, hoping she would invite him to ejaculate into her pussy. She couldn’t bring herself to tell him that, and his manhood jammed in and out of her faster and faster. Suddenly, he slid out of her.

He moaned, dick jerking as he let go of her foot. Thick, hot cum shot forth, splattering across her belly and onto the bed a little. The head of his cock was now touching her bush, and the next load that flowed out merely gathered in her pubic hair.

He pulled back a little, cock still pulsating. His semen shot weakly out and onto the inside of her thigh. He groaned, the last of his ejaculate trickling out of him. That, too, went on her leg.

She was gasping for breath, smiling at him, watching him cum on her leg. Her hand was caressing his hair as she kissed him lightly, over and over.

She left soon after. Ryan had a few things he needed to do. They made plans that evening with Holly and John, though, and he would catch up with the three of them later on. Charmaine walked the dog home. Her mom couldn’t believe how long her walk was!

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers
12