All Comments on 'Ingrams & Assoc 1: Double Bluff Ch. 01'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
Well, my Appetite has certainly been

whetted!

If the rest of this story is as intriguing, interesting, smart and clever as this introduction has been, Jeezaz has earned himself an avid and intense reader. PLUS... If it is done half as well as this place-setting has been done, I am certain that the sex will be outstanding (pun semi-intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We've been introduced to Ingram in a prior story.

The company meddles in marriages and they have a lot of sex with people. It may interest some readers, but the story about the guy's wife cheating and her friends paying a quarter million dollars to hire Ingram to manipulate him back into a loving husband was convoluted and less than believable. That causes me to not care too much about this story. Were other comments deleted?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
So far, so good

Withholding rating until more of the system our heroine has gotten herself into becomes clearer, but, like Eye Lean, my appetite IS whetted. I DID enjoy the prelude, although it, also, featured ambitious characters (in other words, folks who stretch credulity!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok - so I'll ask the Question

Why is this in LW?

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

I don't like the premise of seduction without permission just to fix a marriage. I think that is an outlandish assumption. However, I do like your set up and think this has the potential for a great chapter story. I holding judgement until you can show where you intend to go with these "cases."

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Finally got a chance to read this

It's basically about surrogate sex partners hired to repair the emotional damage and loss of self-esteem suffered by valuable employees (or friends, as in "Out of Love") who have been cheated upon by their partners, or who are stressed out by their jobs (CIA agent returning from the field). As such, it gets some positive marks for originality and writing that's fairly good. But the author needs to do as thorough a job as his/her agency (I & A) does. "Cold fusion" is a myth, a result of poorly-controlled experiments, and does not work -- otherwise, we'd have limitless, cheap, non-polluting energy by now. Many references exist on this; one is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion. Enjoyed the story in spite of the nits that needed picking. On to chapter two; thanks for writing.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Patriot escort service?

I has begun to read and I found a patriot escort service??? The begining is better than the boring cuck crap stories........

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 10 years ago
Least favorite

I've liked everything else jezzaz has written but this one I could not finish. I lost interest where this organization, dedicated to helping people, had its operatives seduce one half of a marriage just for practice. She even recognized that she risked destroying these folks marriages.

I guess you only have to care about folks who pay.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Smoothly Constructed

It is not my objective to make moral judgements about fictional characters, even if they are finely portrayed. I find the operation in itself interesting and will leave my doubts on the back burner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

I realize this is just the beginning of the story, but what I was thinking while reading this is that the author is very good and why are they writing here instead of somewhere where they could earn money doing it. The story may go down hill from here, but it has caught my interest.

MisterBillBillyMisterBillBillyover 9 years ago
Life is so confusing as it is, and it is interfered with so many good intentions.....

And so again we play God. When does God get into trouble for playing God ? ?

bill...

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Got my attention

Well, I will have to read another part at least to see where this is going

Jean

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Interesting

“what floor space must run too around here” – Authors, PLEASE learn the difference between “to”, “too” and “two”! Not to mention “there”, “their” and “they’re” and “your” and “you’re”! The correct word here is “run TO around here”

“looking up papers of the lack of sexual morals on the internet,” – I realize this is really nit-picking, and maybe it’s a simple typo, but shouldn’t that be “papers ON”?

I don’t see how the money and her 3 weeks there should be a problem. Just explain that it was an advance fee, and she was there 3 weeks before she learned what they were up to.

I still remember Jessica from "Out of Love", and NOT fondly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Trained to be a whore

Doesn't matter the reason. Russian's call them Sparrows. A whore is a whore. No need to make the job glamorous. You spread your legs or ass cheeks and take a load of cum. Turn around and suck his cock until you have a mouthful of cum. Whether you're paid by the government, private company, or just streetwalk for enough to get drugs, the purpose is the same. Pathetic slut.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Well

The prequel was damn good. Maybe this is just the slow part where everything gets set up. Watching paint dry on this one

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Weavil

Yeah if I hadn’t read the prequel I’d already be done w this series

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Never mind

Read the little summations about the rest of the chapters and hell no I'm not reading them. No idea how this got good ratings. Hmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Meh

The intro was interesting but I just don't care now. She is going to be one part honey trap, one part paid whore, one part counselor oh and she will probably be raped a few times.

Am I right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Swannee

I enjoyed this series and am reading it again after the lapse of many months. Well, written good story line. Besides that, I find comfort in it for I spent 1946 to 1949 as a student at Saint Andrews school. At that time, it was about 2 1nd 1/2 miles from Swannee. I can still remember climbing down the mountain to explore caves. My final years there, I was class president and dating a lovely young girl fromTracy City. Not sure if it is still in business, but her family owned Dutch Maid bread. She was the model Dutch girl as the symbol of the company. Good memories, thanx.

C. S. Lochner: unchloch@yahoo.com

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

As the last chapter just posted in LW, I thought I would finally read the story. Good first chapter, kind of Red Sparrowish, but looks interesting. I'll try it out.

spankfunforspankfunforover 3 years ago
Very Interesting!

Lots Of Thinking For April And AnybodyLike Me Reading Along!

CriosCriosalmost 3 years ago

I love the mention of "the IT guy" from the Out of Love series. That is one of my all-time favorite series here.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

I read the prequel which was very emotional for me. This one I found a bit drawn out trying figure where it was going but thread was ok and I am looking for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm, this could be very good, or very creepy - or maybe both.

.

Got to say, though:

.

"... Ingrams had a strict policy of not allowing any data home, which made sense. The information sitting in Ingrams archives could bring down governments and ruin any number of marriages."

.

Reading that in early Nov. 2022 - after the Mar-a-Lago classified-documents search but before any indictments that might follow from that - gives extra bite to that quote.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Clever, clever premise. I'm guessing that for the agents, the required activities would be difficult, and over time, increasingly so, leaving emotional scars. More for the more intrinsically decent individuals. I'm not sure I would want to meet the less-intrinsically decent ones. How will you work this all out? Is there an agency to help them?

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Great opening! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fast moving while detailed set up. Nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories