Inherit My Heart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, shut up I guess you would say."

"Oh, okay. No, I'm serious. My first name is Chasin, not Chase."

"No it's not."

"Uh, unfortunately it is. I had it legally changed, but it is. I'll show you my birth certificate when we go back to New York, so Chase is it."

"Chasin," she said, contemplating the name, wanting to bust his chops some more. "I like it, can I call you it?"

"Not if you expect me to answer," Chase said and they both laughed.

She began to tire as they approached Vegas, the time change affecting her, even with the sleep she had on the first flight. It was about 10pm local time, so it was 5am in England. She perked up though as they descended into Vegas and the spectacular skyline came into view, lit up in all its neon glory.

Elizabeth's eyes almost bugged out of her head and she made Chase switch seats with her so she could have an unimpeded view. "This is amazing," she said in awe, her face practically plastered against the window.

Chase smiled behind her back, knowing the plans he had made, and knowing that she would truly enjoy and appreciate them. As the plane lowered into McCarran International, she turned back to Chase, saddened because she could no longer see the bright lights. "Don't worry, you'll get to see plenty of it," he told her.

They deboarded and retrieved their bags. A man held a sign that read Wayne. Chase approached the man who was their driver and he collected their bags. "Why did that sign say Wayne?" Elizabeth asked.

"Bruce Wayne is the alias I use when I travel and check into hotels. That way, it makes it harder for the paparazzi to find me."

"Oh," she said, "But, who is Bruce Wayne? Is he someone you know?"

Chase laughed, "No it was Batman's name." Elizabeth looked at him like she had no idea what he was talking about. "You do know who Batman is, don't you?"

Elizabeth slowly shook her head no. "Seriously?" Chase asked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," she affirmed.

"Man, I have a lot to teach you then. I am a huge Batman fan."

The driver called for them and they got in the limo. Elizabeth marveled at the sights as they traveled up the strip. They turned off and headed to Rio, a property that was located about two blocks off the strip, but one that Chase favored for its Mardi Gras themed atmosphere.

Chase checked them in under his alias and they made their way to the elevators. Elizabeth heard the sounds of the slot machines in the distance and looked every direction she could, trying to take in as much of the sight as humanly possible.

They entered the elevators and all the noise from the casino floor was silenced. "Chase, this is marvelous," she exclaimed as she threw her arms around his neck.

"I'm glad you like it honey," he said, rubbing his hands up and down her back, holding her close to him as he breathed in her scent. He closed his eyes as he held her, the trip finally beginning to take its toll on him.

The elevator stopped as they reached the forty-ninth floor, the penthouse. The doors opened to their room and Elizabeth turned and gasped. Floor to ceiling windows surrounded the room giving her a clear view of the Vegas skyline. She ran across the marble floor of the suite to the windows. "Oh Chase, this is too much!"

He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Like it?"

She turned around in his arms, "Like it? Like it? Chase, this is amazing. It's too much!"

"It's not too much," he said. "I am fortunate that I can travel like this and do these types of things that I know you'll enjoy."

Elizabeth smiled up at him, "Thank you," she said before leaning in to kiss him, not a kiss of passion, but of appreciation.

"Come on, let me show you the rest of the room," he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her across the floor. They walked into the bedroom, located in the back corner of the suite, giving them a view of the Palms Hotel and the mountains in the background. He then led her into the master bathroom, which had windows as well. From there they could see the South end of the strip; The Luxor and Mandalay Bay off in the distance. The bath had both a shower and a large jetted Jacuzzi tub.

As they continued to explore the suite, fatigue was starting to set in for both of them. Chase finally broke down, "Okay, bedtime. We've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

He led her to the bedroom once again. "Are you going to tell me what the plans are for tomorrow?" she asked as they entered the room.

"Nope, you'll just have to wait and see," he said with a tired smirk.

Had she had more energy, the idea of teasing Chase until he told her crossed her mind, but she just let it be. She lay down on the bed as Chase pulled his shirt over his head. His hands went to his waist and undid the button of his jeans as he briefly made eye contact with her. He stopped when he saw the hungry look in her eyes and groaned. "Don't look at me like that."

His words pulled her out of her trance, "Like what?"

"That, like that," he said as he began to fluster. "I'm trying to be a gentleman and do this marriage and sex thing right, but when you look at me like that, I just want to rip your clothes off and make love to you."

Elizabeth bit her lip and teased him, "Well, no one's stopping you," she said, stretching her arms up over her head and arching her back up off the bed.

Chase shook his head to try to clear it. "I can't do this," he said, buttoning the button on his jeans.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry" she said, sitting up and crawling towards the end of the bed where he stood. "I know you are doing this for me. I will be on my best behavior. No more teasing."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise. Let's do this…we'll get undressed under the covers, so that neither of us sees the other one and there's no temptation."

"What are we, 12?"

"No, but I am trying to find a solution to this dilemma."

"Fine," Chase said as they pulled down the covers and got in bed. There was a great deal of rustling and movement as articles of clothing slowly made their way out from under the blankets. "Are you taking off your boxers?"

"Well, I hate sleeping in them, but it depends on if someone will be able to control herself," he retorted.

"Me? You were the one who wanted to rip my clothes off!"

"I always want to rip your clothes off, but I can control myself."

"Ha!" she replied. "Okay, we'll see about that," she said, sliding her bra and panties off and letting them fall from her hand to the floor.

Elizabeth rolled on her side, facing him, and scooted towards him. "What are you doing?" he asked, "You promised to behave yourself."

"I am behaving myself, but I want you to hold me."

Chase stretched his arm out to her and she slide in next to him, her head on his shoulder and hand across his chest. Her breasts rested against his side. Chase brought his arm up and gently stroked her hair, lulling her to sleep. Once she dozed off, he too closed his eyes and fell asleep.

*

This piece is already twice as long as anything else I've written and we're nowhere near done yet. I hope you're enjoying reading it as much as I am writing it. Thanks for reading as always. Don't forget to vote!

12