Inheritance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship with Eva, such as it is, on the other hand, is something I have made, it's between me and her, and it existed as the same time as I had a normal relationship with mum and gran. The Mike-Eva relationship was just as normal as the Me-mum-gran one was, but this one is mine.

And on top of that there's the contrast, there's that word 'voluptuous' again. Eva's physical sexuality is very different from gran's or mums. Of course Jane and Elizabeth are sexy but Eva is a different type of sexy -- and no, I am not going to be so uncouth as to use a food analogy when talking about women I am fond of.

"Hi!"

"You've been dragged into this too?" High heels clicked across the floor, she had a loose, old gold coloured top that exposed her throat and upper shoulders, but draped around her boobs, as they joggled with each step. Black jeans, wrapped her lovely thighs. Mmmmmmm - black jeans!

I laughed, "Yeah they got me too,"

"So what's happening?" She asked me.

"There have been some changes at the top of the group," I told her, and I was truthful. "They want to introduce the new CEO and he wants to meet people and find out what they do and press the flesh."

"Okay," She smiled at me and I had another of my micro fantasies of me and her on my big bed upstairs messing up the sheets. "Are you okay?" Eva asked.

"Oh it's been a long week, with the new job_"

"And looking after your new subs!" She grinned.

"Yeah that too." I had forgotten Eva had overheard part of I had made to Jane and Elizabeth. Shit, was it only a week ago?

"So are they running you ragged?"

"Who?" I wondered where this conversation was going.

"The company -- are they keeping you busy?"

"Oh yes -- we are my dear." My gran appeared from behind Eva, she was back in her usual business suit, but with an open-necked blouse and some jade jewellery it was a stunning casual affect. "And you are?"

"Eva -- Eva Morrow."

"From Allitt's Holdings?" Gran asked, I nodded.

Eva smiled, and looked at me, "Eva, this is Elizabeth Porter, my gran, her and my mum have been running the group since my grand-dad died."

Eva shook gran's hand, "So glad you could come. Are you doing a presentation?" Gran asked, Eva shook her head.

"I'm not actually sure why I'm here," she said.

"Well I'd just enjoy it then, after all it's a day out of the office, on our dollar, isn't it?" and taking Eva's arm gran led her off for a tour of the house.

"Bye." I called after them. It was really nice to see Eva again, more so because I realised the depth of the feelings I still had for her. Cue fantasy -- Eva on her knees, delightfully naked, her lovely round full tits with brown nipples, her red lips sucking my cock. In my mind's eye I could see it sliding in and out, as she brought me to _

"Mike? We're ready" Pip's voice brought me straight back to the here and now.

The event -- it had been decided after some discussion and much consultation of weather forecasts - would be in the 'ball room' (honestly a ball room, a 'for real' ball room, big enough to put a dance on with a hard wood floor and all, another of grand-dad John's big spaces) but with all the French windows open to the outside and tables and chairs scattered on the flagged patio outside.

There were some chairs scattered about the ball room, and a projector was set up to project onto the wall at the far end. Pip and I went and sat with Judith, Shell, Laura and Katherine. It was nice after just a week to have gelled with these women, and we shared a joke and chatted. The guests fidgeted and twiddled their pens and such.

We were waiting for my mum and gran to arrive, which they did quite promptly on eleven thirty. They walked into the room with Eva, laughing at something, looking totally relaxed with each other. Eva went to sit with the Allitt's people while gran and mum went to the front. They were going to speak first, then I would be introduced. I was going to give a really short speech and then let the companies do their thing.

As well as Allitt's, there were two software companies -- one whose main product is gaming software and the other whose product is security software, and some guys from a small publishing company who did a lot of specialty hobby magazines -- model boats and cars stuff like that. They had set up their show stand on the lawn and I was looking forwards to hearing from them.

My gran stood up and the quiet conversations died. "Thank you all for coming today. We thought we'd invite you here to meet the new CEO and show us what you've been up to. We're aiming for a relaxed afternoon, so we'll keep the talking brief and do plenty of socialising.

"Now as you are aware Jane Bailey and I have been acting as the joint CEO of the JE Group since my husband's death five years ago. John had a very clear plan of where he wanted the management structure to go, creating the management team," gran indicated the girls, "And asking Jane and I to take the reins. And with your help we've managed to keep the group's heads above water despite everything the economy has thrown at us.

"So now we are at a point that John had planned for, a point where Jane and I can take a step backwards and move into a new phase. Some of you will be aware from other members of the group, that on Monday we signed Mike Bailey in as the new CEO." I saw Eva do a double take. My gran had seen something else, "Don't worry we'll still be about," she laughed, "Cropping up like bad pennies.

"Mike has started his role and is looking at how we can take the group forwards. So without anything else from me, Michael can you come up here?"

As I walked across the room I could see Eva had a face like thunder. "Hi." I said to the assembled bodies. "I'm Mike."

"Some of you are probably as surprised by this as I am." I tried to catch Eva's eye line, but she wasn't having any. "They tell me that my grandfather had this all planned, it was just that no one told me." I was addressing the whole room, but really only talking to one person.

"One minute I am working for Allitt's and the next minute -- well, here I am. It's been a bit of a change and one helluva week, learning about you all. And I have been learning a lot this week, hearing people's ideas and plans, and I m excited about being able to go into the future as part of it.

"Being in this position though, it's not my plan to change things unnecessarily." Eva made eye contact -- she was still pissed off but at least she was looking at me.

"If anything I want us to become closer, to learn more about each other, to form a relationship." Yep! Still annoyed but listening now. "I want to see how we can develop and come together."

Eva looked directly at me and while she didn't smile, I felt maybe I was going to live through our next encounter.

"So please enjoy your afternoon, and I'll try and get round to you all."

My mum came up next and started off the talks. She looked a little flustered, I put that down to the butt plug.

Allitt's did a real brief run through their product line -- engineering and light mechanical work. Sostron talked about their work with security software and some of their customers and some of the issues they face. Then Form Online set up a couple of tables with controllers on and ran some demos of their games with an ATV racing game -- a Napoleonic Wars first person shooter -- which was a lot better than I thought it would be - and some really simple 'bust a move' games. That should have been the hit of the day but the publishers -- Joiner Publications -- ran races using model cars around a course marked out on the lawn.

What a blast! Jacket's came off shirt sleeves were rolled up. Pauline had the caterer's round with the drinks and soon there were the sounds of people laughing -- and cursing -- the high pitched whizz of the cars and rattle as they crashed and rolled. If people weren't racing, some of them were playing with the model boats in the big paddling pool, or trying to rescue Spain from Napoleon, or just bursting bubbles.

I caught up with some of the senior guys and we chatted about their ideas or the idea of the think tank as it rapidly got tagged. The reception for that idea was pretty warm -- one idea that got mentioned was some research into 3d printing. I left one of the guys from Allitt's with two people from Form and one of the modellers -- after telling them to write up what they had decided and get it to me for the end of next week. I saw people swopping email addresses. The management team were working the crowd too, all afternoon there was one of them near me as I talked to people, supplying me with onformation or introducing me. All in all it was going very nicely thank you very much.

I decided to see how Jane and Elizabeth were, and called Elizabeth to my study. She was rock solid. I've said it before but she has a will of iron and hadn't even broken sweat. I got her off with my fingers but I'm not sure she needed it.

Jane on the other hand still looked a little frayed, and she did need to get off. Jane clutched my arm and shuddered as she came. She kissed me deeply before I sent her to go and fix her hair.

Washing my hands in one of the downstairs toilets I wet back outside again.

"You shit!" May be Eva wasn't quite ready to forgive me. I walked her into the house, away from the gathering.

"You absolute toe-rag," she seethed. "You could have said something!"

"No that was the point," I was in full wriggle mode, "I mean - I did tell the truth, it was a job with the family business. What was I going to say?"

"You could have told me that's what?" I reckon if we'd have been at her place she'd have been throwing things by now.

Then I realised -- I didn't have to wriggle, I didn't have to excuse myself, we were friends yes, but there was nothing in the relationship that said I owed her an explanation.

I took her into my office -- and watched her eyes open wide. I sat Eva down on the chesterfield while I sat in one of the club chairs. "I didn't tell you for good reasons and you'll have to accept that, if you can't I'm sorry but that's the way it is."

I got up and poured her a drink from the tray on the side. "I couldn't just go round telling everyone, there was _ 'Stuff' _"

"'Stuff'?" Eva coughed.

I looked at her and laughed, "Yes 'Stuff', there's always 'Stuff' that needs doing in situations like this. It's a technical term it means -- 'Stuff'!"

And I told her what had happened. "And I'm not telling you because I have to but because I want to. You're the first person I have told, who didn't already know about it." I told her about being brought up to Thrallthorpe by helicopter, of the film my grand-dad had left. I told her about the house and the other properties and the companies and_"

"You're not telling me everything are you Mike?"

"Hell no." I said, "There's weird shit as well. Shit I'm not ready to talk about."

"The subs?"

"Well the subs are a good start but_"

"I know about the subs." Eva told me.

"I'm sorry?"

"I know who your subs are."