Inheritance Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike finally gets together with Eva.
9.6k words
4.74
117.6k
139

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 04

Or sometimes you just don't see it coming!

I think that it really would help you understand what has gone on so far if you read the preceding parts before you read this, hopefully it would make everything more sensible.

A large part of this is not incestuous, but I am leaving it here because of the rest of the story, if this isn't your thing – sorry.

This is a fiction; I have never indulged in any form of incestuous behaviour, and to be honest never found the other members of my family attractive enough to consider it. All of the characters are made up; some of the characters are based vaguely on real people but really, really vaguely. Oh and they're all over 18. Enjoy!


Two weeks ago I had given my notice in as the planning manager at a medium sized engineering company, when I discovered that I had inherited my grandfather's estate – a shit load of money, property, his business portfolio and his submissives. Yes, you heard that right, Grandfather John was a Dom and he dominated my mum and my gran so by inheritance I became their master. After a busy weekend being introduced to the Dom-Sub side of things I was now getting to grips with the business side of things.

We set up meetings over that first week and held the last one at my grand-dad's house – now mine. A co-worker from the company where I had worked previously – and about whom I have lustful feelings had been more than a little surprised – quite surprised in fact. Now we were talking it through in my study, while outside the other attendees were outside on the lawn.

"I know about the subs." Eva told me.

"I'm sorry?"

"I know who your subs are."

"Oh!" For a moment I wasn't sure what to say. Instead I just looked at her. For the couple of years I have worked with Eva, she inspires fantasies in me. Even now while she was still angry at me I had this vision of her on my big, leather topped desk, naked, her delicious tits jiggling as I slam my cock into her, and she rocks back and to. Oh dear Mike, get a grip.

"Okay, who are they?" I eventually asked her.

"You've never been too far from them, all day, and they have always been near you. The cute blonde with the pony tail. And the lawyer one. She's never further than her arm's length from you."

"Laura and Shell?"

"Yes those two. Am I right?"

"I'm not going to say. I think if my subs want to tell you who they are they can do it. I'm not going to tell you." I certainly wasn't going to confirm Shell as one of my subs, not after she had come out to me as a lesbian the night before. But Eva had spent time with both my gran and my mum without any suspicion that they were indeed my submissives.

"Eva, can I invite you back next week? I've still got some 'stuff' to sort out but come up to stay the weekend next week. Or we can hit town and do something there." By town of course I meant London.

"Town sounds good, I'd like that." Eva smiled. And we went back out to the gathering.

The rest of the afternoon passed quite quickly. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, especially my old colleagues from Allitt's Holdings, and much chatting and networking appeared to happen. I was involved in several conversations where people from different companies in the group were swapping email addresses and ideas. At one point I looked up and saw Eva deeply involved in a conversation with Laura, but what made me smile was that my gran was involved. For a minute the conversation around me faded and I watched my gran, who at one point was arm in arm with Eva, and the three of them laughed at something Laura had said.

I should stress that Eva was not the only woman - outside of the management team and my family - present. In fact one of them had made her way to my side and was getting closer and closer. She worked for Allitt's, in a finance role. I knew her by sight, but didn't know her name. Jude intercepted her and slid her away.

Eventually they were all gone and the house was quiet again. Pauline the cook/house keeper person cracked her whip over the caterers and they had that side of things cleared in no time.

We gathered in the kitchen – I was beginning to see a pattern forming for our meetings. Pauline had the kettle on and the teas and coffees went round.

The conversation naturally worked through the afternoon as people chipped in with their anecdotes and observations of the proceedings – Judith commented on the predatory woman – that 'ghastly' Colleen Fisher – and hearing her name reminded me of what I had heard of her when I had worked at Allitt's – of bed hopping and games of musical clothes. They all felt that the afternoon had been a success and I asked Pip to write to Joiner's thanking them for their activities and saying what a hit it had been.

"And what about you and Miss Morrow?" My mum asked, laughing.

I looked at her, trying to look as innocent as I could. "What do we know about her?" mum went on.

Laura looked at her tablet, and was about to say something but I put my hand up. "Is this going to be how it is with any woman who shows any interest in me?"

As I looked around at the assembled faces I almost expected them to nod in assent, it was close but the ladies of the management team took the hint. "I'd prefer it if you didn't please, at least not with Eva. We're friends but I'm not sure where it's going to." Who was I kidding? I knew precisely where I wanted it to go. I just wasn't sure whether I wanted it 'managed' by the management team though.

And anyway there was still Jane and Elizabeth to look after especially as they had spent all day with butt plugs in. So I called a close to proceedings for the weekend and sent everybody home and hustled the two subs upstairs.

I told Jane and Elizabeth to go to their rooms, strip, and put their collars on and report to the play room. I went and changed into a pair of shorts and a t shirt. In the playroom they both waited naked and kneeling, and I could see the tension in them both.

"Stand." I told them, "Turn around. Lean forwards over the bench."

They did and I quickly secured their ankles to the clips on the frame of the bench. When I stood up I was treated to a pair of beautiful arses thrust backwards; while nestling between Jane's heart-shaped bum cheeks and Elizabeth's rounder firmer ones were two black butt plugs. Oh fuck!

Holding Jane first, I wrapped my arm around her pulling her into me as I nuzzled her neck and fondled her gorgeous breasts, tweaking her nipples and rolling them between my finger and thumb. I licked and nibbled her ear-lobe. My hand slid down from her breasts to her tummy to her mons and then to her clit. Diddling her clitoris I used my other hand to tease the plug in her bum. However I didn't take it out and Jane moaned as I bent her forwards over the bench and secured her hands on the other side.

I moved to Elizabeth reaching round her to grasp both nipples and tweak them hard. My hips pushed Elizabeth's forwards and I drew her up, kissing her shoulders and caressing her breasts, pausing in that to grip her nipples and tug them. After she too had moaned as I kissed her neck, I pushed her forwards as well and secured her wrists.

I next picked up a multi-strand flogger and gently worked it across their bottoms, reddening them. Five flicks for one then five for the other. I didn't want to raise wheals or welts, just make them tingle. And it wasn't long before Elizabeth and Jane were pushing back their arses and groaning as they enjoyed the sensation. I was tempted to use the switch on their titties but as the two subs were facing the wall, they weren't really accessible.

Next I removed the butt plugs, quickly and with little ceremony, only to replace them with my lubed fingers, first one and then two. Working them gently in and out the two lovely subs thrust their arses back onto my probing fingers, in and out like small thrusting pricks but with slow strokes. Jane moaned and rotated her arse as I worked hers, Elizabeth would push her bum back and grind it against my fist, grunting as she did. I was getting quite excited by now and my erection was hurting. Stopping my explorations for a minute I stood up and got rid of my shorts and underpants, easing the pressure on my cock.

I took time to caress each of the subs' pussies feeling the wetness from both of them. Both of their pussy lips were slick and wet. I took hold of Elizabeth's hips and aimed my lubricated cock at her bottom. Despite her having the butt plug in all day to stretch her, it was tight as I entered her. Shit! Elizabeth was tight, but oh so sweet! She bucked and ground her hips round as I slid in and out. A few strokes – a dozen or so, and I withdrew and moved to Jane.

I'm not sure why - both women had been using the same size butt plug - but Jane was easier to enter, still tight on my cock but I slid into her with less effort. Moulding myself to her I squeezed her lovely full tits, hanging onto them as I plugged her butt.

Bizarrely while I was shagging Jane I had flashes of Eva running through my head. It wasn't that I was screwing Jane and dreaming about Eva, every so often for a fraction of a second it would be Eva's tits I had in my hands, or I'd have a fleeting impression that it was Eva's belly I was running my hands across. It didn't happen when I had my cock buried in Elizabeth, I think it was the fullness of Jane's body that fooled my senses. Oh man! That had to stop. It wasn't fair on Jane, my lovely mummy-sub.

Jane's moans brought my mind back to what I was doing, she was getting off, and she was determined to enjoy it. She shook, those full tits wobbling and her head drooping towards the table. Her whole body shuddered several times as waves of orgasm took her.

As soon as Jane had finished I moved back to Elizabeth. It only took a few more strokes to bring her close to orgasm too. Seconds later I shot pulse after pulse of cum up inside Elizabeth. She clenched her buttocks as I started to cum, and locked me inside her. Where Jane had moaned and shuddered, Elizabeth growled deep in her throat.

I clutched at Elizabeth's nipples and pinched them hard. She squealed loud and hard and her head fell back on her shoulders, her eyes rolling, the squeal became a moan, as I rolled her nipples back and to between my thumb and fingers.

I couldn't do much except stand there; knees slightly bent and grind my groin against her bum until I had finished the orgasm. As I did Elizabeth's hips began to shake back and to, increasing the sensation on my cock.

Oh fuck it felt good, so good in fact that I bit Elizabeth's shoulder.

Gasping, I pulled out of her arse, and unclipped her from the bench. As I bent down to unclip Elizabeth's ankles, I could see my cum trickle from her bum and I kissed her arse cheeks. Then I sent her to my bathroom to clean up.

Jane had watched this and was waiting for my attention, and soon she too had been unclipped, but just as quickly I turned her around, lifted her arse onto the bench and lowered her onto my cock.

It slipped up Jane's wet cunt easily and – well to put it bluntly – I shagged her. No style, no finesse, one hundred and thirty percent effort into rogering her good and proper. I could tell she was surprised, but she recovered quickly and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulders and she took it like a trooper.

It was pure animal lust and the need to get off, I jack-hammered my mummy-sub's pussy, our hips pounding. She gasped and encouraged me, and we swapped ferocious kisses, hungry, ravenous kisses. I pushed her backwards so I could see her lovely pussy with its fine little band of hair, and my slick cock sliding in and out of her hot wet cunt.

I gave her tits little slaps, making them jiggle and shake as we fucked. I tugged on her hips using them to lever myself deeper and deeper inside her. My balls slapped against the inside of her thighs, all in all it was a wondrous rut. Jane came with a string of little "oh"s and she hung on to me "oh"ing and biting her lip as each cum shook her.

Eventually she pushed me away and sank to the floor and sucked me to completion. My jism splashed all over her face and hair. And I was drained.

We both made our way to my bathroom and Elizabeth had got the big bath ready and waiting.

I let Jane and Elizabeth wash me and then instructed them to wash each other and after that we lay intertwined, in the bath. After the long week we had had it was bliss to lie in the hot water. It occurred to me that this was a 'right' feeling. To lie entangled with my mum and my gran, naked in the bath like this had rapidly become normal, more than normal it had become right.

So being me I took the stick and poked the lion, figuratively speaking.

"So?" I said.

"Hmmnh?" Mum looked at me, and gran cocked her head towards me without opening her eyes.

"Eva." I said.

"Yes dear?" My mum replied, "What about her?"

"How do you feel about her?"

"She's very nice dear_" My gran said.

"She's got a very nice body." My mum added.

"Are we going to be seeing more of her?" Gran asked.

"I was thinking about it. How do you feel about that?"

"I'm not sure it's anything to do with us master?" Gran said. "Whatever you wish is fine by us_"

"But?" Gran hadn't opened her eyes so far, just luxuriating in the hot water, but now she and mum both looked at me, "There's always a 'but'.

"I think what your gran was going to say was – think it through carefully. I'm not sure she's a submissive type like we are." My mum added.

"She did suggest that was something she was into." I told them, Eva and I'd had that conversation a couple of weeks ago.

"I think she might like a bit of light bondage – the fun stuff." Mum suggested. "But she's got a head on her and I don't think she's just going to roll over and say 'thank you master', master."

"Okay." I said, and told them about the conversation in my office, they giggled at the idea of Laura and Shell being mistaken for them.

"Oh God! If only I looked like Laura!" Mum said.

I leaned over and kissed her and gran, "You're both equally as good, as beautiful and as sexy as those two."

"Smooth bastard!" My mum laughed as she and gran kissed me back and we started to splash a lot of water about.

The next morning rose bright, clear and warm. We breakfasted on the patio, before going to the gym so that Jane and Elizabeth could do their workouts and I could do a few repeats.

Around lunch we went for a walk in the grounds of the house. Both of the subs were naked, apart from their collars, and we walked to a little open sided summer house, where I tied Jane so she hung from her hands, her legs spread and tied to the upright pillars. She was faced out towards the lake and the woods, with a vibe inserted as added entertainment.

For Elizabeth we spent some time with a little light whipping. Near the summer house there was a huge granite boulder. Sun warmed and smooth, it was a broad, fat banana shape, that grandfather John had obviously chosen so that he could secure subs with cords around the ends of the boulder.

What did you do at the weekend Mike? Pretty quiet really, spent lunch time Saturday catching some sun, and beating my gran while she was tied to a granite boulder, how was yours?

After I had untied them, we lay in the sun and actually did catch some rays. After that we went back into the house and went skinny dipping in the pool, finishing the day with dinner out in Northampton.

"Where are you taking your young lady next week?"

"I had London and go and see something, followed by dinner somewhere. Maybe some shopping on Saturday and something touristy on Sunday. And that was as far as I had got."

The look I got from mum and gran was one of pure pity, even while they were nodding in approval at my plan.

"Master dearest," my gran started, "if you'd be advised by these submissives you'd..."

And they outlined a killer set of options for a first date. Sometimes I think I know nothing about women, but at least I have back-up on call.

Back at the house while mum and gran made themselves acceptable for Master in my bathroom I sent Eva an email asking what she would like to do in town at the end of the week.

The return email was simple – "I'm happy to do what you want to do." Great, I have to guess, why do women do that?

I sent her the following suggestions – 'I'll book a hotel in the middle of town, there'll be a car for you at Paddington' – no one wants to pay congestion charges by driving into London. And what's the point of having money if you don't use it occasionally?'

'I've booked two suites – one for me and one for you'I wasn't presuming anything but they were adjoining.

'and we've got a table booked at Langan's. Some shopping in Regent Street on Saturday and I figure we can take Saturday night as it comes.'Who was I kidding? I had options on tickets for three shows and seats booked at three more restaurants each at a variety of times giving me plenty of options.

On the Sunday the plan was for Eva and I to part at Paddington and her train would take her – 1st class of course - back to sunny Slough while mine would whisk me back to Northampton, also by 1st class.

The next week was spent on the road again touring some of the property portfolio, so zip time again.

I travelled with Jude and Pip – who between them knew everything about the various properties and developments – and for five days we met tenants, and caretakers from the Lake District to Bristol and from the Welsh Borders back to London. Occasionally we didn't stop, just looking at a place from a distance but most times we would call in somewhere meet the tenant and then on. But we certainly got round the country. I was knackered, but I rang mum and gran each night and swopped texts messages and emails with Eva

But on the Friday as we looked at a housing development we owned I started to get a bit excited – and a bit nervous. As we drove into town I outlined a few ideas I had with Jude and Pip, but even while we were talking my head was elsewhere.

Anyway mid-afternoon the car dropped me off at the hotel then set off back to Northampton to get the girls home. I checked in and went to my suite.

'@ hotel – txt me when u get here'I texted Eva.

She texted back 'just on train in windsor'. The car would be waiting at Paddington for her.

I was soaking in the bath when I heard the text alert on my phone go. It was a one word message -'SQUEEE!'That would be the champagne and chocolates in Eva's room. (One of mum's suggestions).

As I scrambled into a robe I heard the knock on the door. Even as I said "Come in!" Eva exploded through the door and threw herself at me.

"Good start," she told me as she hugged me. "Hotel Chocolate! AND Veuve Clicquot!"

I didn't know what to say, I just let her hug me, and believe me it was very easy to do so. For a woman who had just been on a commuter train into London, once again Eva smelled delicious. Unable to say anything I just shrugged and smiled. "And the car was such a lovely touch. A girl could have her head turned by such treatment."

"Are you hungry?" I asked, she nodded, "Let's go and eat – table's booked for seven."

Eva went off to change.

An hour and little later we were sat in Langan's Brasserie (it was gran's idea, granddad John used to eat there regularly). Neither of us had been there before but it was everything I expected. And soon I was getting stuck into a steak and Eva had the Langoustines.

For a while we chatted about our weeks and talked about what else we wanted to do this weekend. After the meal I suggested we go and find a drink, but Eva suggested we head back to the hotel.

Pretty soon we were back in the hotel and I was surprised to find myself back in my room before ten.