All Comments on 'Inheritance Ch. 04'

by scipioparkins

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waiting.

I have been looking forward to this for absolutely ages.......I was not disappointed.

Next one sooner (if possible) please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
same here

same as the last guy great story i had to read the whole thing over plz more soon

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago
I loved it too

Its the first thing I do in morning, look to see if a new chapter came out lol. It's a great story, please keep up the fine work , ty/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
agree

I so agree with everyone else - this is great and want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well worth the wait, can't wait for the next !!!!! Been checking everyday for this one , hope the next one will come out shortly! You are really good at what you do(writing) ,and at leaving the reader hanging waiting for the next chapter!!!!! Thank you for your good stories , hopefully this one will be at least 10 more chapters,

only14u2daonly14u2daalmost 11 years ago
superb

next part please!

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Great stuff and well worth the wait.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Great story

Your series is great. I feel you have thought well before writing which makes it a great series to read. Please continue, can't wait for the next chapter & thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Read again and again

I think I've read each chapter 4 or 5 times. I enjoy the business angle and hope there's more of it with all the ladies in Michael's life involved. Wish chapters came out weekly instead of monthly but they're worth the wait. My only concern is that Michael doesn't turn out like John who from what little background has been written sounds like a wanker (e.g. dog dish?). I can't imagine the Elizabeth and Jane characters derived pleasure from humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
can you make a chapter five please

Great read really turnee me on can't wait for chapter five

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
An excellent story but...

...would like to read more of this before too much more time rolls by.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Your comments

Please be patient - working as hard as I can on the next chapter but RL recently has been a complete bitch. Rest assured I am going to complete this story and not leave you hanging. It just takes time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Enjoy the story very much, the interractions are fascinating, especially as they are from an English perspective. Keep up the good work, and keep it coming.

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 10 years ago
Proper

I love this series & I'm really looking forward to more chapters, but please, please, PLEASE do not leave the endings off words. You wrote "Proper" when it should have been "Properly", sorry to be a pedant, but it jars for me, who do you think you are, John Virgo!

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks, I always look forwards to hearing from readers, especially when they say how much they enjoy the series. With relation to my improper use of proper - on the whole I agree with you but in this case I'm sticking to my guns - as the narration is done from a first person form with all of his own terms and usages "good and proper" is used as part of a colloquialism so I'm sticking with it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Loved how things are developing with Eva. Looking forward to the next chapters to see if she too will become a sub.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I am always amused by those who insist on lecturing

about the proper usage of English when they are the ones using a form of the language that has morphed and changed from the mother tongue. We sit in our personal space oblivious to the fact that the world does not emanate from us or our little patch on this wonderfully diverse world.

And just like in the US of A where different parts of the country are distinguished by regional pronunciations and phrasing, the same can be said for GB. At one time I was able to tell where a person came by listening to them speak, down to the county, and sometimes to the village in the county. Not any more. Those presenting the news on the telly have taken away some of the colloquialisms and shaped us into a somewhat standard form of speaking.

But English? It took on myriads of variations as it was exported around the world. Which one is more correct than the other? England, Australia, the US, South Africa, Hong Kong, or ???

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Only in fiction can a man be so lucky. A healthy, sex active and loving grandmother, mother and girlfriend/future wife who are submissive.

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

I think we know where the heir is coming from.

Aussie1951Aussie19517 months ago
Great story

I certainly hope Eva is on some sort of contraception,. If not, she just produced his HEIR…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscipioparkins@scipioparkins
Thank you to everyone who has read, favourited, voted and commented on Rogeringham. If you haven't yet done so, go and check it out. I am also looking at finishing some other stories at the moment, including two - count them - 1, 2 - more chapters in the Inheritance saga!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES