Initiating My Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread my legs and lifted them fetaly, wrapping them around the small of his back just above those sumptuous supple ass cheeks. No words needed to be spoken. The implication was clear. The ultimate fantasy of my intervening chastity would be realized. I was lucky that my knapsack was nearby, as I was able to reach for it and pull out a tube of lubricant in anticipation of this eventuality. I prompted him to raise himself up, kneeling over me. His joystick at full salute, I thickly lathered the slick goo over its full length. Engrossed by the flinches and twitches in response to my attentive fingers, this task in and of itself was intensely pleasurable and we nearly forgot its intended purpose.

As he pulled the tube out of my other hand, I lay back and resumed my leggy embrace about his mid-section. Nibbling on my ear, he reached underneath and confidently massaged my twitching posterior orifice with slick gooey fingers. My muscles automatically pushed to invite the breach of that waiting hole.

After so long a time when my visceral tunnel felt a nagging void, it was going be filled and stretched by the delectable heated staff of my loving roommate once more. Withdrawing his fingers, I was pulling back my own throbbing sex to allow him the best possible vantage point of entry. I felt the pliant capable dickhead against my yearning entry and his hot breath against my neck as his hips confidently caused the penetration through my inviting sphincter. Ooooooo raptures were mine again. He paused for a minute; the heat in my bowels was building in anticipation of the delicious ravishing they were about to endure by this now experienced pillar of pleasure. My sphincter working his dickhead was the cue to start stroking furiously.

Ball-bearinged hips facilitated the pulsing hot piston that reamed my delighted butthole at a breath taking pace, his low balls slapping at the small of my back and his thick bush cramming comfortably close to my own balls. The muscles of my ass and vitals kept pace with the strokes both in and out, massaging his pleasure pole with an irresistible tightness. We emitted groans and moans, engrossed in our euphoric trance like coupling. If we were to be suddenly discovered by strangers now, in the heat of our passionate intercourse, we would be powerless. Both of us were so addicted to the sensation of our mounting bodily pleasures and desires that we would have no recourse but to allow our astonished onlookers to gawk unobstructed at our act of unsurpassed intimacy and closeness until completion.

The exquisite heat, tension, and electricity in my loins once again culminated in the peak of churning within my balls. Unwittingly stroking my own cock, my first shot of man jism hit the under side of my chin. My ejaculatory spasms pressed deep and hard, gripping my invader's thrusting probe, sending him over the precipice to ecstatic release. His dickhead nearly exploding in my viscera squirted out a lovely warm glove of velvety liquid. We lay panting in the flush of each other's embrace for what seemed like hours, his torso and body hair slipping against my odiferous cum. I did not stir until his softened dick flopped out of my satiated butthole. Not saying anything, we climbed off the rock still completely naked to gather up clumps of tall grass to clean ourselves off.

******************************

We had started back and reached our creek landmark again. After crossing with our possessions safely dry, we once again could not resist risk of discovery and spent at least a full hour comfortably loafing in total undress. Catching me off my guard, he mischievously peed on me, laughing hysterically. I was too caught up in the humor of the moment to muster any pee to squirt back at him. We washed each other, rubbing our hands over the supple flesh turned frigid by the rushing waters. Through the noise of water flow and splashing we both heard a sharp crack. We stopped not making a move, listening for any follow up noises. We heard a thumping on the ground as if someone had thrown something at us with bad aim. This was followed quickly by what seemed a single faint female laugh. My companion was again animatedly prompted to hoot and holler. Finally, straining backwards in an obscene gesture of defiance toward the hill above us, he bent up and down waving his glorious 7" wood to any presumed hidden spies. He yelled out "LOOK AT MY COCK!!! Watch me suck my friend's dick." Still in shock, he dragged me out of the creek, dropping on his knees he snatched at my flaccid dick before I realized he meant it. His able fingers stroked and now insistent tongue lapped at my swelling dangler. I was astonished that I was now responding favorably to having my cock sucked before a potential audience, and in the "great outdoors". Before I knew it I had filled his mouth with my heated excitement and I resolved to perform in this show of shows. I yelled out the loudest moans and grunts I could vocalize.

I shouted, "YES! Take that throbbing cock all the way down. Milk me of my hot cum. Bury your nose in my smelly man bush." Remembering his relative inexperience, I stifled these theatrical invocations. I did not want him to embarrass himself by gagging in his fervent ministrations. But to my amazement he skillfully slid his head down to the point where my dickhead was bouncing off the entrance to his throat and I confidently thrust my hips to meet his dips. When after I had my liquid seed prompted from me, my limp dick dropped out of his mouth and oozed a long strand to the ground. Still kneeling next to me, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. I screamed out at the top of my lungs, "he will make a great cocksucker, yet." Glad that I had not wasted any pee in our play, I turned in profile, reached for my dick, and pissed in the longest stream I could muster. Our audience, if it existed, never showed itself.

***********************************

POSTSCRIPT: I now live in another part of the country and away from my beloved ex-roommate. Two years ago he married a predictably open-minded and sweetly vivacious young woman. I know her via e-mail communication and our correspondence is more frequent than that between her husband and myself. She begs me to visit them. In my confidence about our past sexual proclivities, I have expressed my one regret that I did not have the honor of "popping" her husband's ass cherry. That went to another more insistent than I. She insists that during my visit, I will have the opportunity to drill her husband`s ass to my heart`s content. Their opportunities for much desired M/M/F threesomes are few and infrequent.

Afraid of disease and indiscretion, they together regularly surf gay pornographic websites. She explains that her much older brother has been gay for as long as she can remember. At 14, she unwittingly walked in on him and his "pick up". Unperturbed, they continued their sex play in her presence, and she has been an enthusiast of sex between men ever since.

12