Initiation to Sexual Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyon
Lyon
5 Followers

"I hope these fit you – it will be the perfect look." She undid the long zippers and I forced my foot into the base. Like my sister's boots, it was very snug but not uncomfortable. She zipped it up, and we repeated the process with the other one. In front of the mirror I looked cheap and available, suspenders and white fishnets showing below the skirt and above the thigh high boots. She stood beside me and we looked like sisters, cheap and ready to do trade. As I watched the reflection, she turned and kissed me. In the mirror, two sexy girls were kissing, and I could feel my cock straining in it's restrictive pouch. The boots were sending me crazy – the restrictive casing of my legs and the four inch spike heels were so sexy.

"I'll have to straighten our lipstick now. And I think we had better loosen you up, too." I didn't know what she meant. We went back to the table where she used a tissue to remove the lipstick and then reapplied it. I was growing to love that feeling of rubbing my lips together to spread the lipstick evenly. She asked me to stand with one leg on a chair, as I had the last time.

No blow job this time though. With my pushing, she pulled the plug from my arse, and then liberally coated her fingers with lubricant. She inserted one, then two fingers into my stretched hole, then widened them and worked in a third finger. She replaced the plug with one a little larger, about the size of the one the Master used. This she slipped in and out until I was accommodating it quite easily. She then used one another ¼ inch bigger. There was nothing exciting about this for me. She was very matter of fact about it, and made no attempt to arouse me in any way. I was just hoping she wasn't working me up to the one she wore.

She inserted and removed the bigger one a few times before leaving it in and pulling the back of the panties into place. She looked around, then started to tidy things up, obviously waiting for him to reappear. Within minutes, the far door opened and closed.

"Sluts. Here, now." We went out. I followed her, trying to copy her posture, but the heels made me sway my hips excessively, even after I remembered to walk on my toes. I arrived in the centre of the room and joined her on our knees in front of him. "Stand." We stood. I could see us in the mirror. He was wearing the studded leather pants again, but no top. Beside him, in the heels, we looked thin and slutty.

"Very good. True holes for sale. How much for a piece of you, slut?" He gripped my arm and pulled me to him. I had learnt not to speak. His face came close to mine and his lips pressed hard at me. As he kissed, I kissed back, pressing hard against him with my face and body. His hand found my buttock and squeezed, bringing back all the pain of the whipping, but again laced with that tinge of pleasure. "A true whore." He pulled away, and pulled her to him, this time inserting his hands beneath her open shirt and cruelly rubbing both breasts hard. I saw her react as I had, pushing at him, mouth working at his.

"Whores who will do anything for money. Will you do it to each other, you sluts?" He thrust us together, and as we kissed, he prodded and squeezed us. "A couple of lezzie sluts, feeling each other up." I felt her hand lift the back of my skirt and her finger start to rub up and down my crack. My hand found a breast, remembering to squeeze and rub hard as I did so. She moaned into my mouth as I did, digging a hand of fingernails into the skin above my artificial tit. The pain was sharp, but mingled with the excitement not unpleasant.

I heard him undo the front of his trousers, and felt him behind me. She moved aside so only the table was in front of me. When I looked to her, her eyes were glazed with excitement, no longer caring for me, only for what was happening. He used the bulk of his body to push me forward, the middle of my thighs colliding with the edge of the table. I could feel his erection against my lower back. I felt the palm of his hand between my shoulder blades and he pushed hard, forcing me face down over the table, all his weight on the hand, grinding my chest into the tabletop.

I felt him slide my panties sideways with his other hand and then grip the plug, slowly pulling it from the well lubricated hole. The stretch caused by me bending had tightened the hole, and the plug felt like it was splitting me open. I cried out, partly from the pain and partly from fear, and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. With his weight still heavy on my spine, he moved slightly away and then gave my buttock a very hard slap. I bucked and cried out again.

"Shut up slut, or I will give you something to really yell about." My ass was stinging from the belt and the slap. He hit me again, and this time I managed to keep the noise to a very quiet groan. The next one I managed not to make a noise at all.

He moved closer again. I felt his fingers at my hole, introducing first one, then two, not gently. He moved them in the same circular motion she had used, stretching my ring painfully. His hand left me and the fingers were replaced by his cock. It felt massive against my tender hole.

His head pressed against me, not forcefully but insistently. The pain was incredible as it stretched me and there was momentary relief as I felt him slip through the ring. Unlike the finger or the plug, the entry only brought partial relief. His thick shaft continued to stretch me. My whole being was concentrated on that pain, that stretched feeling. Then he pushed further.

I was caught between heaven and hell as he forced himself into me. The pain was becoming confused with excitement. He slowly pushed until I could feel his legs against mine and he bent around me so all of his body touched mine, he was as far into me as he could be. His weight was heavy on me as he pulled my hips towards him with both hands, grinding all the way into me.

"Slut," he breathed heavily into my ear. He continued to pull back at me and grind his hips against me, not thrusting in and out but keeping me entirely full. The pain had subsided and I found myself pushing back at him. He must have felt that as he withdrew slightly and then came back at me again, hard, driving my legs against the table, his chest hard against my back, and his hips into my butt. The breath went out of me.

I looked up, across the table, at the section of mirror that had been left uncurtained. I saw him, large and powerful behind a smaller female figure, bent over the table and obviously being fucked from behind. To the side another slut looked on, with eyes fixed on the scene, lips parted in excitement, hand below the level of the table. The whole scene was so erotic I felt my cock start to harden despite the pain.

He withdrew further and came back again, deliberately slamming me, letting me feel his power. As he withdrew yet again, I waited until his thrust started and pushed back, saving my legs and chest some of his force. Soon he was pounding me with larger strokes and I was pounding back, relishing the feeling of him heavy on me. He paused, buried in me, and his weight shifted from me.

"Push yourself up, take your weight on your hands, slut." I leveraged myself up on extended arms. He put both hands on my hips and pulled my ass against him. Standing erect, he started to fuck me properly, full strokes controlled by his hands on me. Twice he came right out, and I felt the gaping loss of his cock from my hole. Then there would be a moment of delicious pain as he re-entered and bored in again.

My cock had come free of the restraining panties and I suddenly realised that I was coming. My spasms must have set him off because he suddenly threw his weight forward and pushed me hard against the table, all his weight grinding him into me. I could feel him shooting and throbbing inside me, and his breathing was loud and harsh. I could hear her too, and I looked sideways to see her frantically fingering herself inside her hotpants while she watched.

When he finished he rested against me, recovering his breath. Then he suddenly withdrew and slapped me hard on the ass.

"Clean me." I immediately turned and sank to my knees, taking his softening member into my mouth and cleaning it. As I did so I could feel his fluids running out of me, something I was helpless to stop initially, until I remembered the muscle contraction that closed the ring. "That's enough". I stopped and sat back on my heels, head down, exhausted. "Stand." I stood as quickly as I could, and perched unsteadily on the heels. He walked around me.

"I see you have some lessons to learn about keeping your hole shut." He said as he traced a finger up the trail of fluid on my leg. He offered his finger to her, who licked it eagerly. He suddenly held her jaw in his hand, tight. "I saw you playing with yourself, slut, taking too much pleasure in the deflowering. Get down and clean this mess up."

She sank to her knees and obediently started lapping at the cum on the floor. He reached across and took the belt from the table. He gave it to me and nodded at her. I took aim at her silver covered ass, pointed up in the air, and brought the down across her. The end whipped around and caught the back of her leg, causing her to stiffen and cry out. He bent over and pulled the hot pants down her legs, exposing the naked flesh.

"Too soft, dog. Harder." I used more strength, probably using about half the total strength I could have put into it. She flinched but continued licking. "Unless you do it harder, I will whip both of you." I gave it three quarters, watching the belt sink into her flesh, seeing her move forward under the blow, moaning. "One, for playing with yourself. Come on dog, keep going. Two, for coming without permission. Three, for being a cheap slut." I was giving it a little more each time, enjoying the power and the way she squirmed and moaned beneath the lashes. "Four, five and six for missing some of the mess." Now I was full power and she cried out on all three of these.

"Look, slut, see how your sister slut finds it exciting to beat you." As she looked up, I looked down, surprised to find myself fully erect again, fluid still seeping from the end of my cock. "Clean him." She knelt before me and started licking my boots and legs, moving behind me to clear the rest of it, before he bent me and she licked and sucked at my hole. As I bent I noticed he too was erect.

He went behind her and pulled the plug from her ass. He pulled her up by her hair and turned her, her red ass facing me, three very red raised welts standing out amongst the other marks. The hot pants slid to her ankles and she kicked them off. She bent slightly, and at his command, I entered her ass, pushing fully in without thought of the pain that had recently been caused me in that area. She cried out. He straightened her and pushed us back a step so I was against the table. I put my hands on her tits, squeezing hard, and pulled her back so she was available to him. He entered the same way I had, straight in, no hesitation. Again she cried out, and he started plunging in and out like an animal, I could feel him thumping against me, buried in her ass.

Soon her breathing changed and I could feel her responding to him, causing her to ride me. He lasted a long time before he suddenly withdrew. She bent and took him in her mouth, and with a couple of thrusts he started to cum.

"On the floor." She pulled off me and lay face down on the floor, legs apart. "Fuck that ass, dog." I knelt between her legs, positioned my cock in her opening, and pushed forward. I was taking my weight on my arms, but his boot in the middle of my back told me to put all my weight on her, pressing her down. I lay heavy on her, grabbing her shoulders and slamming up into her, my hard fake tits pressing into her back. She was pushing back, trying to rub herself against the floor, when I felt myself about to cum. I looked up and he nodded, so I thudded into her and let it explode out of me.

"Up dog." I stood, and she rolled over breathing heavily, pulling her knees apart and up. "Lick her." I dived into her mound, licking her juices and finding her hole with my tongue. Her hands came over my head and guided me up, moaning yeses each time I found the ring on her clit. I concentrated on that, and her hands pulled me tight down while she bucked against me, juices pouring out of her as she came, gasping, moaning, crying out.

His hand on my shoulder pulled me up, and turned my face to meet his lips. His strong probing tongue entered my mouth, seeking to share her juices. I pushed against him, still feeling a desire to please him, to share myself with him. His hands slipped down to my hips, pulling me towards him, and again I felt a physical response.

"The never ending wonders of youth" he said as he felt me harden. He kissed me again softly and released his hold on me, moving to his wife. "You are a true slut, Girl, I can see your lust in your eyes." Although flat on the ground, recovering, her eyes were wide open and aware, her lips parted slightly. "Although Toy has managed to learn very quickly, I think you still require some training. This will show Toy the true depths of your depravity. Stand."

She rose and stood unsteadily on the heels. Her face was taking on what I was starting to think of as her mask of lust. Her lips were parted and her breathing was audible. Her eyes started to glaze as if she was looking out seeing something else. I looked at her body, the uncovered nipples were erect and there was a flush to her skin.

"She knows what is coming, look at her lust for it." He reached forward and pulled sharply upward on the chain between her clitoris and naval. It must have hurt but she merely released a sigh of pleasure. He walked through to the cupboard in the other room and returned with a toolbox he placed on the table. Unbidden, she shrugged the shirt off and placed her hands out in front of her. He took from the box a pair of wide leather cuffs joined by a chain. He strapped the cuffs to her wrists. Going again to the box, he returned with another set of wide cuffs, connected by a steel bar that he extended to about twenty inches. He attached these to her legs, just below the knees, forcing her legs wide. The insides of her thighs were moist from her excitement.

From her front, he reached between her legs with one arm and around her with the other, lifting her as he straightened. He walked a little way to the centre of the room and stopped. Lifting her slightly higher, she raised her arms over her head and the chain between the cuffs looped over a hook in the ceiling. He let her down slowly until she was suspended from the hook, her forcibly parted feet about a foot from the floor. Moving towards me, he left her swinging slightly.

"Remove her boots and tidy yourself up." I hurried towards her and did as I was told. Her spread legs showed her enlarged clit and flaps, wet with her moisture. I looked in the large mirror. My false breasts were askew under the top, and my skirt had ridden up on my hips. My cock poked out of the panties. I tucked myself in, pulled the skirt down, and straightened my top. My lipstick was gone and my cheeks were smeared with his and her juices. Amazingly, the wig was still perfectly in place and looked much as she had set it. I turned, stood and looked and admired her body, stretched out as it was, still looking strong and beautiful. I was surprised at how arousing her being like this was, looking so completely available, vulnerable.

"Excited, Toy?" I hadn't even heard him cross the room – from behind me his hand found my now encased balls and squeezed, hard but just short of too much pain. "Good, I think you might enjoy this." He moved in front of me and looked at me. "You need to fix your makeup and tidy that hair. Do it while I set the equipment up." I looked at her, but her eyes were closed and her breathing ragged. I would get no advice there, so I turned to the bathroom and the makeup.

I took a damp face flannel and wiped away the juices on my face, careful not to touch my eyes, which were still looking good. I took the blusher brush and shook it hard as she had, then gently brushed it across my cheeks as she had. I felt more confident with the lipstick, using the same colour she had. I had to use the mirror, and was caught in that wonderful moment where applying lipstick becomes an erotic pleasure in itself. I felt my cock strain against the panties, growing back between my legs.

I didn't know what he meant about the hair, I thought it looked as it was when we started, but he obviously wanted something else. I took the band off and let it fall free. I looked in the mirror and it looked a little silly. I went looking for the brush on the table to see if that would help when I saw the packet her stockings had come from. They were modelled on a tall blond holding a whip, obviously from a fetish catalogue or store. The blond's hair was pulled back tight against her scalp, making her look severe. I turned to the mirror and held the wig hair back in the same way. It didn't make me look severe but it did look sexy in a sporty girl way. Combined with the slut look it was quite a package. I would try that.

I walked back into the long room to the sound of sharp slaps. He was standing behind her using a piece of thin electrical flex, firmly whipping her back with a slow rhythm, working from top to bottom. Each stroke left a thin red diagonal mark and he had made a ladder down her back. With each impact her body arched slightly forward and a grunt of breath escaped her lips. He was timing his impact with her swing, catching her as she swung back. He did not use the flex on her already red cheeks, but stopped when he had completed the descent. I knelt before him, eyes to the ground. As I lowered myself, I saw he had a huge erection.

"Stand. Arms above your head," he said as he moved behind me. I did as I was told. He circled, looking me over. "You are learning well. I have another lesson for you." He continued to walk as he talked. As he finished speaking the flex whistled and caught me on the flesh just above the skirt. It felt like he had cut me open with a knife, and I cried out involuntarily. "Just so you know what Girl is enjoying. Come and help me." His fingers touched my face and I realised he was wiping away the beginnings of tears. My back still stung but now was taking on a heat across the welt.

He had placed some objects on the floor in front of her. A wooden box with four wires that ended in small alligator clips. On top of the box were two dials and two lights, a red one of which was lit. Beside the box were a metallic butt plug and a slightly bulbous dildo, twelve inches long and at least six round at the thin end. Both had a small flange on the bottom. There was also a small plastic box.

"Insert the toys, plug first." They were solid metal, quite heavy. I walked behind her and found her ass between her cheeks. She was very wet from sweat and juice, but I ran the plug between her legs to get it properly lubed before nosing it into the hole. I put an arm between her legs to stop her swinging away as I pressured it in, feeling it slip quickly as it passed the bulge. The wide flange kept her cheeks apart.

I returned to the front, picked up the dildo and rubbed that across her moisture. A slight groan escaped her lips, and her juices seemed to run freely for a second. As I slowly inserted the dildo, she started shaking, and it took me a while to realise she was having small orgasms. Eventually she subsided, and the dildo seemed to find a natural resting place with an inch and a half poking out of her.

He took the four wires, and attached one to the butt plug and one to the dildo by clipping them to the flanges. He attached the other two to her nipples, inside the rings, and I winced as the clips bit into her. He went to the box and turned one dial. The red light started flashing, and the further he turned, the slower it flashed. When it was blinking about once every two seconds, he turned the other dial. The green light started flashing and a small sound came from her. I looked, and each time the light flashed, she gave a small tremor. He turned the second dial more, and the tremor became a spasm, accompanied by a small cry.

Lyon
Lyon
5 Followers