Initiation to Sexual Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyon
Lyon
5 Followers

He stood and turned to me. As he stepped closer I leaned forward, and he took me to him, crushing me against him, hot on my face and mouth. I answered him with all my mouth and arms, tongue to tongue, hard crushed lips. His hands gripped at my still sore butt, driving his fingers in, pulling me hard against his stiff cock. My own cock was straining in the panties. I wobbled on the heels as he pushed me back on them, then drove myself back at him. It was a raw, animal passion accompanied by her rhythmic cries.

He broke loose and looked at me, the lust was in his eyes too, but not like hers. His was not a lust of surrender; his was related to strength and power. He picked up the flex and went behind her. This time he stood on the other side and made the diagonals in the other direction, creating a lattice of welts on her back. He timed it to land between the jolts of electricity and I watched as she would spasm and cry then arch and grunt. I was watching her breasts shake and move when she started a totally differently spasm, her cries now a continuous moan and her stomach muscles and the insides of her thighs started rippling.

He had reached the bottom of her back again and stopped whipping. She continued her orgasm as he reached me. He had more of the lust in his eyes now, his cock looked huge. To my surprise he reached out and pulled my wig off. He grabbed the bottom of my top and pulled it up over my head, baring my torso. I saw myself in the mirror, a boy in lipstick and a red mini shirt, stockings and boots. Then he pulled the skirt and pants down and I stepped out of them. Now the mirror showed my erect cock as well. The image was very erotic to me; I had come a long way in two weeks!

Her moans were still coming as he moved to the box. He turned the current down to a small amount and her spasms ceased. He motioned and I went to him. He unclipped the electrodes from her nipples and without hurry turned and attached them to me by pulling out my nipple and clipping them straight on. The sharp metal clips dug in, and as the second one bit I felt the first small jolt of electricity, a tingle every two seconds. He went to the box and turned the dial, the current increased slightly, and the tingle became a small jolt which made my body involuntarily jerk. Girl moaned softly. He turned in down and came back.

He lifted my head and kissed me again. His hands reached down, and I felt one stroking my cock. I felt his other tugging at my right nipple, causing the clip teeth to dig in and scratch at me, but I was again in that place between pleasure and pain. His hand left my cock as he pulled from the kiss. His eyes were complete lust now, I was his object and nothing else.

"Look at me." I looked into his eyes. He leaned forward, eyes open, and licked at my lips. I responded with my tongue. His face was the mask still. "On the floor - on your back," he added as I knelt.

The surface was cool beneath my skin, but that feeling went as he turned up the electricity. I couldn't help my body spasming as the jolts hit me, and I could hear her starting to moan louder. He bent and grabbed my feet, pulling them. He knelt between my legs and pulled my butt up, pushing his swollen cock down so it rested against my arse. He leant forward and again I felt him enter me, huge and hard, mixing the pain with the jolts and the burning in my nipples. His cock pushed up in me, and I felt that huge pleasure of having your prostate stimulated.

My whole body was physically aroused and assaulted. Her moans, the electrical jolts and uncontrollable spasms, and his filling me became one huge mass of sensation. I felt him pulling on the other nipple, and the sensation of more deep scratching. He drove up in me, and as he reached across to the box, added more current. Even my anus was spasming. I could hear her moans reach a fever pitch and become a steady cry of pleasure.

His thusts slowed. He didn't drive one quickly, but pushed it up very slowly. It took two jolts to get through, at the end of which I was both screaming and coming across my stomach in great convulsions and spurts. This set him off and I felt him erupting as he threw himself hard into me, my spasms keeping him coming for some time until he finally pulled away.

He reached across and switched the electricity off, then stood, looking down at me. I knew what to do. I unsteadily brought myself to my knees and cleaned him with my mouth, lapping up the remainder of his juice, licking his cock and balls and stomach and thighs clean. I stood and offered him my mouth, which he took. As he pressed against me, I felt the clips and the sensations blazed across my mind. He pulled away and gently unclipped the leads.

"Clean her while I tidy." I moved to her. A large puddle had formed beneath her, and I started at her feet, slowly licking up her legs and drinking in the tastes. More fluid slid down as he removed the plug and dildo, and I spent some time carefully drinking her sweet nectar as he removed her clips and then her leg irons. I was licking her clit and her legs came up behind my head and pulled me closer, another small orgasm shuddering through her.

Finally, he lifted her off the hook and gently let her regain use of her arms and legs. He carefully cleaned her breasts and as he did so he turned to me.

"Look at you. True wanton, lustful slut. I think you have the making of a true sexual adventurer – you find excitement in the sex itself, in the physical sensation, any physical sensation." He looked at his wife. "Girl, you are such a pain slut. You will be very uncomfortable at your dance studio tomorrow, every stretch will remind you of today, yet I know you will come home with a dripping crotch. You are both quite exhausted. I will be back in one hour to give you a chance to clean up and to see if you should be released." We fell to our knees. He turned and walked out.

Lyon
Lyon
5 Followers