Injured Parties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Jim. Thank you so much!"

"Thank Me? No Betty thank you, that was without a doubt the most marvelous sex I have ever had. My God woman, you a sex fiend!" I grinned at her.

"Oh and your not? But honestly, thank you Jim. I never thought that a man would want a woman with out all of her parts. You showed me that I was wrong."

And she kissed me softly. A smile on her face and a small tear in her eyes. We talked about everything, her divorce and mine, her cancer and treatments, my accident. She has 3 children all grown with kids of their own, I have none, not even a pet. As we lay on her bed, her head on my shoulder and hand on my dick, pulling on it and making it hard. She told me.

"I never had anyone do what you did before Jim!"

"What's that Betty? Make you cum?"

"No Jim you nut. The other thing. You know, when you did that to my ass!"

"Ohhhh! You liked that did you?"

"Yes! Very much!" she blushed, telling me that must have really embarrassed her tremendously, but at least she now had the confidence to say it.

"Well then Betty, we may have to show you some things then. If you liked that maybe you'll like something else more."

And I kissed her soft mouth her hands around my neck. I looked on her night stand and saw some hand lotion on it and since we were both handicapped at the moment, I knew it would have to do for what I had in mind for her. I felt her soft ass and slid a finger in her still wet pussy, after fingering her a few minutes I stuck my finger in the brown hole she had waiting between her hot ass. I slowly stuck it in and heard her take a deep breath then felt her relax.

I began to finger fuck her ass and she licked my ear softly talking to me, asking me to be gentle when I took her there. She knew what was going to happen and she wanted it as much as I did. Her hips moved on my finger and I had one all the way in, I pulled it back and inserted another, slowly working it in her tight asshole. Her breath was getting deeper as my fingers slid in her. I moved them around trying everything I could think of to relax her, wanting this to be a good experience for her.

Her ass worked against my fingers, trying to get them further in her puckered ass.

"Oh fuck Jim, it feels so wicked, so wonderfully wicked!"

I got the lotion and put some on my hard cock, then slid between her open legs, the hairy gash of her pussy pink and wet, the curly hairs matted together from our cum. It only made my cock harder seeing it, and I flicked her clit once before maneuvering the head of my dick to her virgin asshole. I eased forward with her laying on her back facing me, and I felt her sphincter pinch tighten to stop the intrusion, then she relaxed and my cock slid in halfway down its head. Her ass accepting what I was giving her. I watched as my dick slid past, it's head popping past the tight asshole's entrance.

I saw her grimace slightly when I slid in about an inch, but she didn't ask me to stop, in fact she worked her ass against my cock trying to get more in her. I eased up the pressure I had been applying and let her grow use to the full feeling in her ass. Betty looked at me and smiled, the I slid another couple of inches in the tight hot hole.

After taking a few minutes easing into her, I began to fuck her hot puckered asshole slowly. Her face showed the pleasure she felt as I slid my thick cock in her. And she started to moan when I was fully in her ass, and sighed when I pulled out, taking my cock back to just the head. I watched and I saw the head half in and half out then pushed back to her. Her legs open, and her breasts bouncing slightly when I hit bottom.

"Yes Jim, fuck my ass, My god I never knew it could be so good. Oh yes it's so fucking good."

Her stump came up and was sticking straight up in the air, her good leg semi wrapped around me trying to pull me in her. The heat in her ass and the slick lotion mixing on my hard cock, making a warm goo as I fucked her. I leaned down and bit her neck and her hand pulled me to it and a sigh came from her lips. I never would've thought Betty would be such a wild fuck, but she surprised me at every move she made that night.

I put my hands under her shoulders and pulled her to me when I thrust towards her hot asshole, and she helped by pulling me to her. Betty was kissing my neck and face, I could feel her ass getting hotter and tighter, she was fixing to cum. So was I!

My belly slammed on hers and she cried out when she came, never having an orgasm from being butt fucked before, she went wild and I wasn't about to try to tame her! My ass cheeks hurt from clenching the so tight when I rammed my thick cock in her tight asshole. I felt her hand go to her hairy pussy and she slide it between our bodies to reach her clit. As soon as she touched it her hips came off the bed, and she took a deep breath, holding it as she came violently.

Her puckered ass clinched and unclinched on my dick when she came and her voice cried out for me to fuck the living shit out of her. Well I fucked as her hard as I could and still hold on to her. I felt my balls drawing close to my crotch a sure sign of what was going to happen soon. I felt my spunk surge out in a mad dash to fill her ass up.

"Oh Shit Jim, I feel it, I feel your cum shooting in my ass! Oh fuck, I'm cumming again Jim, I never knew you could cum this way! Fuck yes, fuck my ass Jim, fuck it hard!"

I only had so much fuck left in me, but I gave it all to her as my sweat poured off me and onto her. Betty was panting hard trying to not hyperventilate, and I was pumping her ass with what was left of my cum. Her whole body was shaking when we had finished, and mine shook from exhaustion. I rolled off her and lay back, my cock still jerking from its workout. All I wanted to do was rest, but didn't want to fall asleep like I was, So since it was easier for me I got up and got us a wash cloth. I got back to the bed and handed it to her.

"Thank You, Oh Jim I've never had so many orgasm's at one time in my life! My goodness, I don't know what all you did, but you did it right!"

"Well your very welcome Betty, and if I may say so, you one hot fuck yourself for an old cripple like me!"

We both smiled and I put my arm around her warm soft shoulder, her head on my chest. I pulled her face to me and kissed her goodnight!

We woke up to the doorbell ringing, It was her son, wife and their kids. I wasn't sure her son was happy about me being there, He had to know what we had done last night, well not Everything, but he had to have a good idea. But he was polite enough to me. I left after giving her a kiss, and telling her we had to do this again and soon!

She agreed and kissed me back, then turning back to her family I watched her swing that ass before the door shut, her stump swinging with it!

Author's Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

12