Ink for Christmas

Story Info
Husband gives his wife a special gift.
2.1k words
4.45
33.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is romantic and to me does celebrate the power of women and a strong relationship.

I hope you enjoy it. Please vote on it.

Happy Holidays. 2 more holiday stories are on their way.

*

Megan spent her Halloween at the Doctor's office. She had felt a lump in her breast and decided she needed to have a mammogram done. The mammogram lead to a biopsy, which found cancer in her right breast. She was diagnosed with breast cancer and it had spread all the way through her right breast. The doctor recommended that the best way to proceed with her treatment was to remove her right breast. Her doctor mentioned the word that no woman ever wants to hear, simple mastectomy. Her breasts were rather small so her doctor decided that it was best to take the whole breast. Charles always said more then a mouthful was a waste. It took Megan several weeks before she finally decided to schedule the surgery. Megan's husband Charles was very supportive of her. He wanted to spend many more years together than just the seven years that they had already been married. Megan was a strong woman and he knew that with love and support he could get her through this trying time in their lives. Charles hugged Megan and told her that he wasn't in love with her only because of her breasts. He would love her no matter what happened to them. Marriage is filled with ups and downs like a roller coaster. Charles felt that you should stick with your partner no matter what and work through things together.

The day of the surgery turned out to be Thanksgiving Day. Megan decided to be thankful that they had caught this abominable cancer before it spread any further then just one breast. Charles followed her gurney for as far as they would allow him. He would have gone in and held her hand during the surgery if they allowed him to. Megan smiled at him and blew him a kiss as the doors to the operating room closed. A needle connected to a long tube was inserted into her arm and taped into place. They placed an IV bag onto the hook next to her bed and she began to feel groggy already. The anesthesiologist placed a mask over her mouth and nose and gave her nitrous oxide with also began to make her feel sleepy. Before she knew it Megan began to fall into a nice peaceful sleep. The doctor placed a sterile drape over her body leaving her right breast exposed. Her breast was then cleaned with and prepped for surgery. Her doctor described the procedure to her in detail and at first she cringed when she heard it originally. It sounded simple enough to her. They separate your breast tissue from your overlying skin and from the chest wall muscle underneath. All of the breast tissue-which lies between the collarbone and ribs, from the side of the body to the breastbone in the center was removed. Then they stitched up the incision. The procedure only lasted two hours and she woke up in the recovery room with Charles at her side. Megan only spent two weeks in the hospital recovering.

Charles thought his wife looked as lovely as the day that they had met each other. Megan began having problems with the way that she looked though. She started to spend many hours in the morning staring at herself in the mirror and running her fingers over the outline of her breast and the scar. Charles was a wonderful man about the whole situation. Every night he would put shea butter on her scar and vitamin a & d ointment on it. His constant attention helped the incision heal faster and less of a scar to form. In her minds' eye she could still see her breast there and almost feel it too. Charles began to worry about Megan and so he began to do research on the Internet. He saw many pictures of women who had the procedure done and they got tattoos on their chest where they breast had been. Charles called their doctor and had a long talk with him telling him his plans for Megan. Charles was going to take Megan to a tattoo parlor on Christmas Day and give her a present. He had been putting aside money in a special savings account for the whole seven years that they had been married. He had been planning on taking her on a special vacation. There was more then enough money in his account for a vacation and a special tattoo for his special lady.

A great friend of Charles' Anthony was drawing a design that he thought his wife would just love. She always loved Asian artwork. Anthony's design was a beautiful Asian fan all furled out over her shoulder and across the right part of her chest. The fan was going to be decorated with white egrets on it and lotus blossoms. Charles had even arranged for the pink on the lotus blossoms to be gone over with blacklight ink so the flowers would glow.

Anthony gave Charles the design and gave him the business card of a tattoo artist named Joyce whose specialty was covering up old tattoos or freshening them up to look like new, and covering scars or birth marks. He scheduled an appointment with Joyce for Christmas Day. Charles planned on bringing her to the tattoo parlor under the ruse that he was going to be the one getting her name tattooed on his arm. Charles had a few tattoos that he had gotten when he was on tour as a bodyguard for several bands. The majority of them were small and tasteful. He didn't really look like the type of man that would ever get ink done. Charles had lots of surprises in him. He had already bought a beautiful Christmas tree. Christmas was only a week away. He and Megan had decorated it pink this year in celebration of her survival. He thought it was beautiful and when it was decorated Megan caught him shedding a tear from the corner of his eye.

Christmas Day came and Charles woke Megan up to breakfast in bed. He'd made her favorite blueberry pancakes, sausage, and orange juice. He gave her a large bear hug and told her that today was going to be her special day and that he had a big surprise for her. Megan ate all of the breakfast that she could stomach. She hadn't eaten so much since she got out of the hospital. Charles had already picked her clothes out for her and had them ready for her to slip on after she got out of the shower. She had to admit he had good taste in clothes. He'd picked her black tank top and a colorful pink poncho and her favorite pair of jeans. She slipped into her clothes and noticed Charles was already dressed. He took her by the hand and seated her in the front seat and then placed a blindfold over her eyes. He wanted her to be completely surprised when they got to the tattoo parlor.

The drive was about thirty minutes from their house and Charles had tuned the radio to a classical station playing Christmas music. He pulled into the parking lot in front of the parlor and parked and like a gentleman went over and opened the door for Megan.

"You can take off the blindfold now sweetheart, we're here"

Megan opened her eyes and looked up at him with an inquisitive look. "Where are we, what are we going to do here," she asked. "Oh, are you going to get another tattoo, honey?

We walked into the door hand in hand and Joyce met us at the front desk. Anthony pulled out a big yellow envelope and withdrew the drawing of the beautiful Asian fan from it. He placed it on the desk and showed it to Megan. "Oh wow, Charles that's just beautiful, I love it, where are you going to put it?"

Charles smiled at her and replied, "This one isn't for me darling, it's for you."

Megan picked it up and placed it over her right breast modeling it for a moment while she contemplated the idea. She looked at Joyce and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Will it hurt?"

Joyce laughed softly "Well honey, I'm not going to lie to you, yes you will feel it and it's not the most pleasant feeling in the world."

"Merry Christmas, it's time for you to get inked." Charles told her beaming with pride.

Megan slipped off her shirt and sat in the chair Joyce pointed too. Her shoulder and right breast were cleaned with soap and alcohol. Then the stencil of the fan was carefully on the spot where the tattoo would go and transferred to her skin. Joyce took out her equipment from an autoclave. She selected several ink caps, black for the outlining, royal blue, white, yellow, and pink. She also selected the special pot of pink that glowed in blacklight. She snapped on a pair of gloves and took out new needles from their bags as she got her tattoo machine ready. A layer of antiseptic was placed over the stencil and she began to outline the tattoo. Megan's face didn't even show any sign of pain as she watched Joyce work in awe. She had always loved egrets. She saw the graceful birds all of the time and she knew that they must be one of her totem animals watching over her. Joyce finished with the outline and placed another coating of antiseptic over the traced fan.

Megan braced herself as Joyce started to apply the color to the design. The color was definitely what hurt she decided. Her husband was holding her hand each step of the way. She squeezed it a little harder trying not to move while each color was being applied. She knew that all the pain would be worth it as soon as she was done. Then something odd happened about half way through the coloring of her fan, the pain just all of the sudden stopped. Joyce was putting the finishing touches on the tattoo with the yellow ink filling in the birds' beaks and legs. She then pulled out the special pink ink. Joyce put on another pair of gloves. Then she began to apply the special pink ink to the lotus flowers on the fan. She looked down at her gorgeous new tattoo art and was just amazed. Joyce was a skilled professional and she couldn't believe what a great job she had done on her breast. Megan looked up at Charles with tears of joy in her eyes.

"I'm beautiful again, sweetheart, I feel like a woman again," Her smile was bright and beaming. Charles was happy that he had made her smile again. Joyce applied one more coat of antiseptic and then covered the tattoo with vitamin a and d ointment and bandaged it up.

Megan decided to take it one step further. "Joyce, can we get my left nipple pierced." Joyce smiled and nodded as she regloved her hands. She made two marks one on either side of her nipple an entry point and an exit point. She rubbed more antiseptic over the nipple. Then she gave it a small shot to numb it. She then pushed a small sharp tube through both holes and then slid a ring back through the holes along the tube. Then she pulled it out and closed the ring. Joyce clapped both hands in praise of her bravery and the beautiful job that she had done. Megan and Charles could tell that she was pleased. Joyce smiled and advised Megan to let the tattoo and piercing heal for two or three weeks.

On New Years Eve Charles was in bed next to his lovely wife his head rested on her beautiful tattooed shoulder and breast. He breathed a warm sigh of happiness. Then he turned and pulled open the top drawer of the bedside table. He brandished two tickets and put them in the palm of Megan's hand. "This is where we are going for Valentine's Day darling," he told her lovingly.

She opened the plain tickets and read Jamaica on them.

A Cheshire cat grin spread across Charles' face; "We're going to be staying at an all adult nude resort called San Souci." "You going get to show off your ink and your piercing darling!"

"Our suite has its own personal jacuzzi, my little minx"

Megan couldn't have been happier. She had become a bit of an exhibitionist since her transformation and she figured showing off would definitely put some spice into their life. A new adventure was on the horizon for the both of them.