Inkwell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room started to spin and blur in his vision. Her motions up and down his pecker as she deep throated him over and over pushed him over the orgasmic edge a third time. He grunted as he slumped against the wall. She wasn't letting any of his semen escape her mouth. Her lips never left him. An eternity of orgasm ebbed and he felt drained. But if she ever offered to repeat this performance he would not miss it.

"You were delicious Master." She said petting his quivering penis. "Do you think that will hold you over till I get back?"

"You don't want me touching the other while you are gone?" He asked shakily.

"I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to give you something that keeps me in your thoughts. And reminds you of what you mean to me. You by far are the most caring and gifted lover I have ever known. I gave you pleasure equal to what you have given me." She said shyly.

"I have never felt anything like that. My dick still tingles with pleasure." He said breathing heavily.

"Something special between us." She said.

She stood and helped him dress. She hands caressed him as she tucked his shirt. She kissed her way up his chest as she buttoned up his shirt. She locked her lips to his and kisses him deeply as her nibble fingers tugged his zipper into place. She step backed into the shower stall and pushed three fingers into her drippy wet snatch.

"You are clean and have customers waiting." She breathed.

"But..." He said confused.

"I'll be fine. And the room will be ready in three minutes." She said.

His brain rebooted and a smile touched his lips. "Cum for me, Messenger Maiden."

She went ridged and did in a whimpered moan. Flowing over her finger and down her legs. He was a little wobbly but made it to the door. Unlocking it he stepped out to find Jennelle and Trenia milling around the lobby with Galenee. Trenia seemed to be sizing her up, Jennelle had an apprehensive look. Like her body wanted to orgasm but could decide for which of the two women in front of her.

His eyes scanned the room for Shesin, the succubus was gone. He nodded to them but stepped to peek in the office. Tony was not here, neither were a few of the others. The room didn't smell of Tony's interview.

"Trenia, Jennelle how are the two of you doing today?" He greeted them.

"I won't be able to get your help with my tattoo. You were right. She took one look at it and did two tests in the office before send two others to a lab. I am going to need surgery to remove it completely." Trenia said mournfully. "Dr. Hezrit pulled my records and thinks that the judge's ruling will cover any of the medical bills. She is looking into it. She didn't give us a report for you; she is still waiting for the other results and advised that I not get a tattoo for at least five years after the skin surgery."

"You feel better knowing? I am not a doctor but I do know infection. Don't worry about me. You take care of your health and skin." He said conveying his sympathy and understanding.

"You aren't upset?" Jennelle asked.

"No, I hoped you would come back and be ready to go. I want healthy customers, they come back more often. So I don't do a tattoo for you, but you will still be healthy and five years from now you might just want a match set of wedding tattoos." He said with a smile.

"Thank you." Trenia said and stepped forward giving him a kiss on the cheek. "We will think about those wedding tattoos and keep in touch."

"Doctor Lauran wanted you to give her a call after we talked to you." Jennelle said.

"I give her a call, Galenee you need a break? Maybe a walk to get a number or something?"

"I got a number, but I could use a coffee. They are offering, if I can take that break." Galenee said.

"Go ahead, try to keep it under two hours right?" He said winking.

"Right Boss, you slave driver." Galenee said as all of them started laughing.

He turned and walked into the office. When he seen it the first time he figured she wouldn't be back. The color bleed and discoloration were too drastic to be healthy. Thalia followed him into the office closing the door behind her.

"Where is Shesin?" He asked.

"Those two came in before Galenee and Shesin left. Eirene went with Shesin. None of us goes off by ourselves. That is what you said right?"

"Yes, and on that note you and Nikita need to go get Mesaduce from Arizona. And just to be safe, please tell Joxifa to keep an eye on Galenee and her girlfriends." He said picking up the phone.

"I will tell Joxifa." Thalia said and stepped out of the office.

He dialed the number of Dr. Lauran Hezrit. He put the phone to his ear and waited.

"Horizon Dermatology how may I direct your call?" A feminine voice asked.

"Dr. Hezrit please."

"One moment." She said and clicked him over to hold.

"Dr. Hezrit is out of the office, can I take a message. If it is an emergence consulting a hospital is advised." The woman said.

"No. I will try her back on Monday. Thank you." Estephan said.

He hung up the phone and crossed his hands on the desk. Nikita came in to the office with Thalia. He looked up at them with a smile. Nikita gave him a naughty look and licked her lip seductively.

"Tease, so are the two of you headed for Arizona?" He asked.

"Yes, we should be back by morning." Nikita said.

"I know you said you wanted to be self-reliant but your place is so small." Thalia said.

"Yeah, we have plans to get a bigger one, but Ducici is from the oak behind the current place. If we leave how will it affect her? She isn't quite herself to begin with." He said.

"You haven't talked to her yet?" Nikita asked.

"No, she wasn't here. Is she back now? And where is Anthony?" He asked.

"They're out front." Thalia said. "I think he needed to stretch his legs and ask a few questions."

"I didn't see them in the lobby." Estephan said as he stood.

"Outside, out front sir." Thalia said.

"Oh, right. You two be careful and I will see what I can come up with tonight." He said.

He gave the two of them kisses and watched them fade into the wall. Stepping out of his office he was surprised to find Mr. and Mrs. Johnson milling about the lobby. She looked intimidated by Lyrusi. It almost had him laughing.

"Hello you two. What can we help you with today?" he asked.

"She wants a tattoo. But she isn't sure where." He answered.

"On the outside at least?" Estephan quipped.

All of them laughed. He asked them to sit in the office a minute and closed the door after letting them in. He stepped to the front door and checked to see Ducici and Anthony sitting on the hood of his car. She saw him peek out and waved to him. He waved back before going back into the parlor.

Lyrusi was hovering in the lobby trying not to look like she was going to sneak into the office. He shook his head. Galenee was out, Joxifa was with her. Nikita and Thalia were out. Shesin and Eirene were out. Yerni sat behind the counter. His empathy felt something else. Someone else of the higher plane was in the parlor. He couldn't focus on it too many other emotions.

He walked back to the office. The feeling stayed with him but nothing he could do about it at the moment. Mr. Johnson was sitting in the chair and she was lounging on the loveseat. She repositioned herself when he came in. From her body language it was becoming clear she had nothing on under her skirt or top.

"So you are thinking about getting a tattoo?" Estephan asked her as he sat behind his desk. "You don't know where you want it. Any idea what you want? Heart, flower, your husband's initials. I mean a tattoo is for the rest of your life."

"I don't know what would you put on me?" She said and stood up, letting the skirt fall and dropping the shirt to the floor from her shoulders.

"Two loud vibrators and a box of tattoo pencils." He said flatly.

"What? You don't want to tattoo me?" She said dejectedly.

"Mr. Johnson I understand. That said, you need to take this woman to a novelty shop get some bondage cuffs, a pair dildos and washable magic markers. If after a month of that she still wants a tattoo, I will help her find something." He said to the man, not looking at Mrs. Johnson's growing angry visage.

"You're serious?" Mr. Johnson asked.

"Yes, we had a good time. Now you want to destroy that? She wants to use me like she does you. I am not a toy and don't want to end up in court over a change in mood. Get her dressed and I will see you out front." He said and stood up.

She stepped towards him but her husband caught her arm before she could get ahold of him. Stepping out the door he closed it behind him. He walked over to Lyrusi and hooked the nymph's arm. He whispered in her ear what had happened in the office. She looked at him half panicked.

"Was that my fault?" She asked.

"No, you didn't. She had a really good time and wants to live it again." He said. "When they come out show them to the door and hand him this."

He scratched off the name of an adult store a mile down the road and folded it up. Giving it to Lyrusi he stepped out the door and walked out the front door. Ducici waved but didn't seem to need him over there so he walked down the plaza and opened the door to the florist shop.

"Can I help...?" Janet started.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"Good, yesterday was kind of different for me. I didn't know how to act or what to say. I have tried coming down to talk to you a dozen times today. You have so many women around you. Do you love any of them?" Janet asked.

"Yeah, I love all of them, that goes for you too. I had to come down and make sure we are still friends. I realized that my relationships are more forward than most people can handle. Ducici was forward, Shesin is sexual with all of her friends, Cindy and Sara sorta got caught up in the Birthday plan."

"No I loved it. I want to get to know you and your friends better. Does that make me a slut or lesbian?" She asked turning red.

"No to me, it just means you are human. And if you want to get to know us better, let me be the first to invite you. The others got back last night and tomorrow should be busy, but stop down you can join our delivery club." He said.

"Delivery club? What's that?" She asked with a giggle.

"Every day they draw straws to see who is going to call in and please the lunch order. You'd have to stop down early if you want in on that part but adding an order to the list shouldn't be a problem." He said.

"What are you planning this evening?" She asked.

"Me? Plan? You have met my friends' right? I don't tend to argue when they get things started. I just rein them in if things get to wild." He said. "They feel safe that I won't let them go crazy and as long as everyone has a smile the next day we're all good."

"How do you, um why are they, don't they ever argue over you?" Janet asked.

The bell at the door jingled before he could answer. Ducici with a fearful look stepped close.

"Hi Janet, Lord they need you back at the parlor." She said urgently.

"Is everything alright?" Janet asked.

"I'm sure it's just Mrs. Johnson. We'll talk later. Come down after closing." He said and stepped out the door with Ducici tugging at his arm.

When they were outside, "An Arc Angel just stepped out of the wall asking for Sebastian. None of us rank high enough to even know his name. Nikita said he might come calling." Ducici said.

"Is he being polite?" He asked.

"I guess. I haven't every met one before."

"You and me both, where is Anthony?" He asked.

"I told him to stay in his car. We have talked it down to two possible choices." She said.

"Fine keep an eye on him. I'll take care of Feathers." He said pulling the door on the parlor open.

"I understand there is someone here to see me?" He asked stepping thru the door.

"Sebastian Inkwell? You don't look like much." The six foot 3 angelic stated.

"And you are less of a blessing then rumors paint you to be as well." Estephan snapped.

"You think to disrespect a superior being?" He asked.

"Point one out to me and I will respect it?" Estephan said loudly.

"You are the right one, I am Ostial. Master Sebastian." He said.

"Stow the wing span and we'll talk." Estephan said.

"Right," He said snapping his fingers. "I have a mortal I would like to be bound to, or is that not how this works?"

"I have yet to decide what the rules are. You have open my eyes about a few that should have been in place before now. Why are you asking to be bound to a mortal?"

"He needs my help. He is working in the medical field, a doctor. He has saved three people that death had his eye on. I watch over him already, he just can't see me." Ostial said.

"You're in love with him? Aren't you?" Yerni accused.

"I might have feelings? What is a Banshee doing here?" He blurted.

"She is mine, as are a number of ladies of the realm. You however are beholden to me. You will not harm anyone in this parlor of the higher realm. Your request has been heard. If he wants you bound to him, call him. We will be here for the rest of the day." Estephan said.

"That isn't enough time." Ostial said. "He is on duty this weekend in the ER. I wouldn't call him away from helping others."

"Good. You may be a bit brash but you understand what is important." Estephan said.

"So I can have more time?" He asked.

"You have a week. Sunset next Friday. He still has to agree, is that clear Ostial?" He asked.

"Yes Lord Inkwell, it is understood. Thank you." Ostial said and walked into the wall of flash art.

"That went well." He said.

"Why were you so pissy with that Angel?" Yerni asked.

"He isn't top dog here. I am, or do you need a reminder?" He said his eyes sparkling as they meet hers.

"You remind me whenever you want, Lord." Yerni purred.

He walked to the door and waved at Ducici and Tony that is was safe to come back inside. He looked for Lyrusi but the nymph was not in sight. He searched the parlor finally finding her hiding in the shower stall in the clean room.

"You alright Lyrusi?" He asked.

"Angels make me uncomfortably horny." She said.

"Good for me to remember for nest time. I'm sorry." He said.

"I probably wouldn't mind if there were three of you to fuck me after." She said meekly.

"Three of me? Why would you need three?" He asked innocently.

"I want it in all of my holes at the same time. It's not natural." She said shakily.

"But doable." He said.

"You could stuff all my holes?" She asked eyes sparkling.

"We will have to work on toys for the group later. Yes I could." He said.

"Sign me up for the full stuffed too." Yerni said from behind him. "Tony and Ducici are in your office."

"Ok, who is watching the front?" He asked.

"Shesin and Galenee. They want you to call Ishara for them." She said.

"Where is Eirene?" He asked.

"In the office with Ducici and Tony." She replied.

He walked out of the room. "I will call her. You two ok?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Galenee said.

"I'm horny; these discs are hot and sleazy. I what to jump that cop and suck off her nipples." Shesin said.

"Careful huntress, don't get too worked up." Estephan said.

"Why am I getting so fucking horny? Tie me down before I start sucking all of you off." She pleaded.

"Was an Angel in the parlor?" Galenee asked.

"Shit, he left five minutes ago." He said.

"Throw me down and fuck me." She begged tears running down her cheeks.

"Turn the sign, Galenee, and lock the door." He said grabbing Shesin by the arm and pulling her out to the middle of the floor. Pulling his pants open with one hand and her hair with the other. "Suck it nice and I will fuck you with it nice and hard."

"Please..." She breathed and wrapped her lips around his hanging cock.

Galenee hadn't gotten the door locked in time; Janet came in grinning then froze. Something in her eyes told him she could see what Shesin really looked like. The way her eyes played down the length of her wings which shouldn't be visible. Shesin's hot mouth and pouring of energy into him had him standing tall in moments. Galenee locked the door and took Janet to the side.

"She isn't human? What is she?" Janet asked.

"This is going to take a minute to explain. Shesin is a succubus, I am a Sylph." Directing Janet to look at the wings on her back. "We serve Lord. For a lot of reasons. None of us have ever hurt anyone. Even her." Pointing at the winged girl Estephan was line up to take doggie style.

"You are real?" She asked reaching out to touch one of Galenee's wings.

"Yes, ooo that felt good." Galenee said. "Please stop petting my wing. Your making me wet."

"It's exciting you?" Janet asked blushing red.

"Coupled with that yes it really is." She said pointing at Estephan's hold on Shesin's wings as he pounded into her like a fuck machine.

"I change my mind, no succubus." Tony said.

"Hi Janet, you ok?" Ducici asked.

"You don't have wings?" she asked Ducici.

"No I'm a tree maiden, Dryad." Ducici admitted. "So what now?" she asked Galenee.

"I don't know. This is all new to me." Galenee said.

"So is everyone here some kind of magic being?" She asked.

"Mostly. We'll make introductions later." Ducici said.

"What happed to her? Her eyes are stone black and she is drooling." Tony asked.

"Angel dust. The real kind, not the human drug." Galenee said.

"From an Angel?" Janet said.

"Yes, he was here a little while ago, succubus are uncontrollable when an angelic is around. The real reason succubus got such a bad reputation." Galenee said.

Estephan grunted as he pulled his cock out of her sopping pussy and shoved it balls deep into her ass. Shesin's eyes flared red as she hissed. Estephan rocked her body and pressed his weight on to her body. She flattened to the floor and he followed. She pushed her ass up at him. He bucked his hips pounding into her like a beast.

"Oh my..." Tony moaned. The three women panted watching the display.

He put his hands on her shoulders as her tail wrapped around her leg. She came again as he growled at the back of her neck. The sound of his thighs slapping her sweaty tushy echoed in the empty parlor. He reached under her and pressed two fingers over her clit. She went ridged and squirt in orgasm. Her body shock and trembled then went limp in the middle of the parlor floor. He slid his cock out of her abused anus.

"Help me carry her into the office to sleep that off." He said to Tony. His cock still standing tall had the attention of the women.

"Uh... Ok." Tony said moving to the other side of the mewing succubus.

They carried her into the office letting her roll herself into a satisfied ball on the loveseat. He tucked his penis back in his pants but it did nothing to help the smell of demon orgasm. He walked back out to the parlor. All three of the women looked at him with a mix of need and fear.

He unlocked the door and looked outside. Officer Hillard sat on the hood of her chair. She looked at him and did a golf clap with a smirk on her face. He shrugged and ducted back in the door. He went into the back and grabbed a mop and bucket. He did a quick mop up of Shesin's cum puddle and took the bucket back into the stock room.

"Interesting performance. That kind of thing is not good for business. Then again in your case it might have them beating more than just your door in." Ishara said.

"Yeah, well it wasn't planned. Kind of an emergency fucking." He said.

"When is a fucking that necessary?" She asked sarcastically.

"When the bitch on the floor is a demoness hopped up on angel-ecstasy." A male voice said from the shadowed corner of the room. "My apologies Lord. I would have come thru the front door but the sun in still up."

"How long have you been here?" He asked.

"About three orgasms, Master Inkwell."

"Who the fuck are you?" Ishara said loudly as her gun trained on the standing figure.