Inkwell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lovely Ms. Hillard. I am Grainger, Arch Demon of Order. I am here to ask you to be my Host in the mortal realm." He said stepping into the light.

"I think you are getting ahead of yourself Grainger." Estephan said.

"What are you talking about Grainger? And what are you doing here?" Ishara asked.

"You know him?" Estephan asked.

"Yes." They both answered.

"How.... Shit!" He jumped as his phone started buzzing in his pocket. "You two don't go anywhere, talk it out. Hello?"

Estephan stepped from the stock room and opened the office door and pointed at Eirene to keep an eye on the Arch demon.

"Ink monkey. Did you try calling me earlier?"

"Yes. How bad is it really? Trenia's tattoo?"

"I shouldn't tell you, but since you found it, bad. But you got her to see me with some time to spare. Six months from now she could have started forming scar nodules under her skin, and that would have been the best case. Some of that is pre-cancerous." She said.

"You have told them already right?" He asked.

"Yeah they just left. But that isn't why I wanted you to call me. What are you doing Sunday?" she asked.

"You want me to lie?" He asked.

"No you ass, I want the truth." She said.

"Fucking 9 hot women. If they don't already have the day planned out for me that is. It is my birthday after all." He said.

"You're not lying... Care to make that ten hot women? I'll be there. Where is the party going to be?" She asked.

"My apartment, I still live in the same place. You remember how to get there?" He asked.

"I think so. Down from the Tri-Garden Park?"

"Yeah, Across from the supermarket. Number 312." He said.

"See you on Sunday." She said and hung up on him.

He looked at the phone and shook his head. Putting it on its cradle he looked at the door wondering which of the people in the parlor would be the first to come in and check on him. The wall to the right warped in on itself and a loud howl shook the desk. He braced for anything, what he got was even more confused. It subsided and a beautiful plant in a pot stood in his office in front of the desk.

"Lord Sebastian Inkwell I am Crystalia Rosa Realm Orchid. There is someone here for me?" a whispering delicate voice said. "She is known to you. May I speak to her Lord Inkwell?"

"Crystalia, you are a plant? I don't mean to be rude, just clear in whom I am speaking to." He said.

"Yes. I am a plant. Unlike a Dryad, my physical persona is defined by the mortal with whom I share a bound. My kind has not been in the mortal realm for centuries and my kind is dwindling in the higher realm. I would choose to return to the mortal realm even if it meant taking mortality on as payment." It said.

"Noble Crystalia, I do believe I know of whom you ask. I will see if she is willing to come and speak with you." He said and for once felt he could be doing the world good doing this.

"Thank you Lord Inkwell." It said.

He walked out of the room where Nikita was bodily holding Galenee back from a cowering Gorgon.

"ENOUGH!" He yelled. All the women froze. "Galenee would you please escort Ms. Janet into my office. Nikita please see your charge into the clean room. Thalia go with Galenee and Janet. Yerni has Ishara come out of the stockroom?" He asked.

"No sir, Eirene went in to help answer some of her questions thou." She replied.

"Okay. As for everything else...Tony head home for now, think about what you have been offered. I think it goes without saying, don't going talking to anyone." Estephan said.

Everyone moved, Tony nodded and Lyrusi let him out the door. He ran down the list of things going on in the parlor. Demon-cop, plant-florist, and Gorgon-Sylph catfight. He was also running triple powered having fuck-subdued Shesin. If he survived the next thirty minutes he was going to have a least three of these women sharing space next to Shesin on the loveseat.

Knock knock knock

"Estephan it's a hooker." Yerni said.

"What? You can't be serious?" He said stepping to the door to look himself.

A cute black haired women dancing from foot to foot was outside the door. She turned to knock on the door again and Estephan nearly fainted. Lauren Hezrit dermatologist was standing there in the same slutty outfit she wore the first time he met her. Only this time her hair was black instead of hot pink. He opened the door.

"What are you doing? Trying to get arrested for prostitution? Get in here Fluter." He said.

"Why is your door locked? You sign says you are going to be open till 10 tonight." She said.

"We locked the door to clean up and try to get a bite to eat." He said.

"You sure this is a good time Lo... Boss?" Yerni said nodding towards his office.

"I think I have a few minutes to catch up." He said. "You look sexy as ever."

"You can't fool me Mister. Where you keeping the Amazon goddess Jennelle wouldn't shut up about? I swear those two wouldn't stop talking about the wall to wall sexy women you got running around here." Lauran said. "You know I like friendly competition."

"She would so make you her bitch and you'd thank her for it." He said.

"Who are you talking about?" Yerni asked.

Galenee walked out of the office with a confused look on her face. Lauran nodded and went over to the Sylph to introduce herself. Estephan walked to the office and closed the door as he entered. Janet sat on the floor talking to Crystalia. He checked Shesin who only purred and tried pulling him on to the couch with her. Ducici moped behind the desk.

"What is bothering you?" He asked Ducici.

"I care about you and the others but I want to go with Tony. He is everything you are without all the extra mythic baggage. I may feel different in the morning but I don't know what I feel because it changes with every person that comes into the room." She said.

"Did he ask you?" Estephan asked.

"Not directly, more like what I am, how someone like me would help, if she would be a lot like me?" She said. "I didn't have it in me to tell him every Dryad was different as the tree she sprang from."

"I would miss you but I think you would be happier with Anthony." He said gently placing his hand on her shoulder. "Ask him in the morning, the apartment I was going to give him is the one we're in now."

"You only stayed there cause I was with you didn't you?" She asked.

"Yes, I didn't want to abandon you. Giving you over to someone that you can stay with and be happy working with feels better. And he will be working with us, so you won't be far from the rest of us. Just far enough to feel like your own Dryad again." He said warmly.

"You really are a lovely person and sexy. If he isn't as good as you can you give him lessons?"

He busted out laughing. She was serious about it but Tony would worship her. He leaned in and gave her a kiss before leaving the office. Lauran was chatting with Thalia and Galenee about fashion or something. He slipped into the stock room. Ishara sat on a box staring at the floor.

"Grainger what did you say to her?" He asked sternly.

"I simply stated that Lucifer was just a pompous twit that got himself famous by fucking the scribes that translated the scrolls to the modern Bible, and that God was too vague. I knew several before they stepped into the winds of the beyond." He said.

"He was into guys then?"

"Then, now, three at a time. The demon is a slut. He makes succubus look like chased school girls. I would think twice before letting him in the mortal realm. Least you have a bunch of half demons running amok in the mortal realm."

Estephan didn't know what to say to that. He tried not to laugh. Ishara looked at Grainger with a look of disbelief.

"You are a demon and what to be my familiar?" She asked.

"You still don't understand the way this relationship would benefit us both." Grainger said.

"Look. You two. Not to be rude but I do have things I need to do this evening. So here is what I am going to do. I am going to temp a bound between the two of you. You will have till Monday to decide if you are compatible. I will go get a few things and be back in here shortly." He said and left before he lost it.

He came face to face with Galenee as he stepped out. "You need to deal with her or I will."

"Who?" He asked, looking into the lobby. His eyes went wide, his mother chatted with Dr. Lauran. She was making large gestures with her arms which meant she wasn't just visiting. He looked at Galenee.

"You may have too. From the look of her, she is up to something." He said. Galenee nodded.

He stepped into the clean room before she catches sight of him. Nikita looked at him and put her hands on her hips with a pouty 'it's about time' look. He walks to her and gives her a hug. Mesaduce was coiled in the shower stall still dripping wet from cleaning herself.

"Did you get the story from Galenee? Why she is so mad at Mesaduce?" She asked.

"I haven't gotten to that yet." He said.

"Then what took so long?" She asked.

"I have a cop and a demon in the stock room. There is a mythic talking plant and Janet in my office, where the fucked unconscious Shesin is purring naked on the loveseat. On top of that you two are in here." He said.

"That doesn't..."Nikita said.

"I wasn't done. Dr. Hezrit is out front chatting with my mother. Got any bullshit stories to explain that to them if they get pushy about wanting to talk to me?" He finished.

"Fuck me." Mesaduce said.

"Yeah, I have been feeling that may. This couldn't get more fucked up." He said.

"No, fuck me... mark me to be in the mortal realm and I will be able to change my appearance to by bi-pedal." Mesaduce said. "The rest of things will be easy enough to work out. I can't so easily be explained."

"You want me to what?" He asked looking her body over.

"Mark me. Sex me up and make me squeal." She said slithering up to him.

Nikita looked at Mesaduce with a jealous glare. He almost came in his pants. Nikita had never been one to be possessive about him with the others she had introduced him to. What was it about this female that brought up feeling of jealousy in the Nike? Mesaduce coiled halfway around him, running her hands over his body, and cooing in his ear.

"Hold it." He said putting his hand up before Mesaduce could nibble at his ear. "You need to back down the horny and let me think about it. There are other ways of working thru this. Nikita, dad said mom knew about the higher realm. That the Nike that was here with them, yes them had done the same thing as you. Brought others. Do you think you could get her away from Lauran and find out if she still remembers without breaking their rules?"

"I can try. Eirene wants you to take her into the stock room. She went with Shesin to get her discs and has them." She said.

"Estephan?" Yerni asked from the door. "Officer Wright is here looking for the Detective."

"Shit. If there is one truth in the universe it is Chaos." He said and with a hand full of tattoo pens walked out of the clean room.

"Officer Wright, you weren't followed here were you?" He asked.

"Um? No." He replied.

"Okay, I will let her know you are here. Stay put. And try not to look to conspicuous." He said.

Officer Wright got the joke and shook his head. He grinned and stepped into the stock room. Detective Hillard stood over Grainger looking like she was going to punch his teeth in. Grainger held his hands up defensively thou not effectively in the fit of laughter he was having.

"Do I even want to know? Wright is out front looking for you, Ishara. I have your discs as well. I guess you are just going to have to come back and pick them up later. Give me your arm." He said.

"Wait. Wright is here?" She snapped. "I don't have any time for this. I have to go."

He grabbed her arm flipped the lid off of a marker. "First and last letter of your true name Grainger?"

The Demon calmed instantly. He stated the letters clearly. Estephan drew them on in Rune, added a few defining features and she inhaled sharply as the bound was made. She looked at him in awe and back at the demon with a sense of understanding. She grabbed up her things and kissed him on the cheek.

"Come on Grainger, we have work to do. When Wright asks, you are an informant I have been meeting." She said. "We can work out the finer points later. See you on Sunday, Lord."

He watched them go and shook his head. It was then he realized how light headed he was getting, his stomach growled in protest as well. He picked up the marker topper and put it on the marker. Stepping from the room he was somewhat relieved to see that his mother was no longer in the lobby.

"Thalia, where did Nikita take my mother?" He asked the first women he was in private hear shoot of.

"They went to the florist shop with Dr. Hezrit and Janet. Your Mother is different, not in a bad may mind you, just ..." She answered.

"I get it. And Crystalia?" He asked cutting of the rest of her statement.

"Still in your office." She said sadly at his harshness.

"Thank you." He replied leaning close and kissing the side of her neck and caressing the inside of her thigh. "I take care of things I'll apologize better. With lots of feeling."

She shuddered and moaned. As he stepped away her eyes followed him. He smiled; most guys forget the little things. He was thankful his parents taught him how to be a gentlemen. He stepped into the office.

"Crystalia are you well? Is there anything you need?" He asked.

"I am well, Lord Estephan. Thank you for your concern and introduction. She is most willing and eager to learn and enlighten others. You are a wise guardian for one so young." It said.

"Thank you elder. When Janet returns we will see about bounding the two of you?" He said.

"If we have your permission, I am able to bond with her and she with me without assistance." It said.

"Very well, I will be back in here in a few minutes." He said.

He stepped away from the door and ran face first into Galenee. "Sorry, I needed to ask you. What is about Mesaduce that had you trying to beat scales off of her?"

"Similar reaction to the one with Shesin and the angel. I don't have anything against her personally. Snakes and birds are natural enemies. Her smell was over whelming when she first stepped in. Nikita put her in a shower and helped her clean, right?" Galenee asked.

"Remind me to start keeping track of all these scent related craziness." He said.

"Lord, are we going to get to the sensual cleaning anytime soon?" Lyrusi asked looking like she wanted she tear her clothes off.

"You come with me. Galenee any idea when food is getting here?" He asked.

She handed him a wrapped sub and bottle of soda. "Sorry I don't know where your chips went."

"That's ok, this will do." He said holding up the sub and hooking his arm under Lyrusi's arm and pulling her into the clean room with him.

"Strip your clothes off and get in a cool shower. Stop eating every ones chips, that much salt isn't good for a human, you little miss water fay it is even more harmful." He said pushing her towards the shower past Mesaduce. "You keep your scales over there for a few minutes. I need food or I am going to pass out."

"So you aren't going to claim me?" Mesaduce pouted.

"I have three questions before I even consider it. You going to answer them?" He said as he peeled the wrapper back and chomped a big mouth full.

"What did you need to question her for?" Lyrusi asked.

"I Am the Lord of the Mortal Realm. I have questions. It's that simple." He said taking another large bite of the sub, chewing it loudly.

"You're wise but very uncouth." Mesaduce said.

"This from you, get real lady. You barely knew my name and were throwing yourself at me, as a way of solving my dilemma. I don't trust you. You are here because Nikita asked me. Her I trust, she has not lied to me deliberately. Withheld the truth as she was instructed to, but lied to my face with false intent, no." He said chopping a larger bite of sub.

"What do you want to know? Who sent me? Styx!" She said. He held up one finger.

"Why does it matter I'm here and can't go back." She added. He held up two fingers.

"I tell you I don't trust you and twice you have lied to me since I said it." He said around a mouth full of half chewed sub. "You think Styx sent you? She sent word that you were missing and we should find you before you got in to trouble."

"If she didn't send me... who did?" Mesaduce asked.

"Good question. Someone in the higher realm is playing a deadly game. I am new to this and the Fates either don't know or cannot say as it would change the freewill of a mortal, me. You want to stayin the mortal realm, you better be forth coming with what I want to know. And any gift you think to give had better be explained and understood before it is given. To me or anyone else, am I clear?" He said taking another bit.

"You are adamant, the fading of the higher realm, are you taking it personally?" She asked wide eyed.

"Yes, I am. I may have a few unkind things to say to Styx for trying to rape me. I won't however watch my friend loss her only parent if I can prevent it. My father was taken when I was younger, I learned about live rather quickly after that. No other choice. Death isn't common in the higher realm. Fading is what you call it when a higher being losses the will to keep going. But that is known, accepted. To be taken, like the Muses. Is not common. Am I right?"

She nodded; Lyrusi stood dripping in awe of him. She stepped closer with a hint of a smile and lick of her lips. He was well over his threshold. He nodded and the nymph dove into his lap and wrestled the front of his pants open. Mesaduce looked forlorn; she quivered and visibly mimicked the movement of the nymph as Lyrusi wrapped her lips around his quickly swelling cock.

"Someone up there thinks all mortals are fools, or foolish enough to take what is handed to them without question. And for the most part they are right. I am not one of those people. I have people I care for and look after. What manner of Patron would I be if I never considered the feelings of those that serve my house and position?" He said and set the rest of the sub to the side. "O you sweet sexy nymph, that feels so good, you ready for it?" he asked caressing her cheek.

Her eyes glittered and her energy amped. He came in her mouth with a flood of cum, added a touch of orgasmic energy and Lyrusi squirted all over the floor in front of Mesaduce. Lyrusi shook and came a half dozen times before releasing her cum dripping lips from his subsiding erection.

"You! You've... but that isn't..." Mesaduce stuttered.

"I can't what? I am the guardian of the mortal realm. How did you get here, or I send you back to fade with the rest of the higher realm."

Her eyes were filled with fear and a tear rolled down her cheek from the corner of one of them. He tucked himself back in, and zipped his fly. He stepped over and looked her in the eye. She shook and tried cringing away. He reached up and held her chin, leaning forward he kissed her lips. Not just a little kiss, one super charged with orgasmic energy. She melted in a euphoric heap on the floor falling from his lips unconsciously.

"We will be getting back to this conversation later. Until then enjoy the dream Gorgon." He said.

He rose to his feet and Nikita was standing there. "Why did you do that?" She asked.

"Other than your mother and the Fates, how many others can cross to the mortal realm? And of those how many would a Gorgon fear more than death?" He asked.

"I don't... oh. You were counting on her not being able to answer." She said.

He put his hands to her lips. Looking at a shelf he picked up a piece of paper. He scratched off a quick note. 'She was just bait; someone is using her senses to spy on us.' Reading this she looked at him in surprise, and then looked down at her friend and teacher Mesaduce. Even if she did not know, the Fates would and if asked by Estephan directly they would have to answer. He nodded.