Inner Black Swan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"Again, not bad, but I've seen Hayden's slutty ass gape wider. And yours after I've pounded it." Laura told her ex-girlfriend, somewhat wiping the smirk from Mila's face, "Not that I don't appreciate you stretching her out, it's just time for a real top to show you how it's done."

"I don't think so." Mila said quite forcibly for her, "Hayden's ass is mine tonight. That means I get to decide who fucks it. Or did you forget your stupid rules?"

"I didn't forget, it's just that rule applies to tops, not wannabes." Laura said, both she and Mila standing up as their argument became increasingly heated.

"Whoa guys, seriously, let's not fight." Kristen said, quickly getting between them and then turning to Mila, "Surely we can come to some arrangement."

Mila smiled, "Ok, get on your knees and suck my cock."

"Dream on." Laura snapped.

"Not you." Mila told Laura before turning her attention to Kristen, "You. I want you to get down on your knees and suck your girlfriend's slutty ass off my cock. Then you can both fuck my little anal whore for the night as much as you want."

A little surprised by the offer Laura shrugged, "I'm good with that."

Kristen was slightly less enthusiastic but gave a weak smile and said, "Sure."

With that Kristen slowly lowered herself down onto her knees in front of a girl she had butt fucked countless times, Mila grinning widely as the former star of Veronica Mars grab the dildo by the base and then slowly took the head into her mouth. Throughout this Kristen's eyes remained locked with Mila's, partly out of disbelief of what was happening, partly because it was intoxicating having a constant reminder of exactly who she was doing this for. But then Kristen wrapped her lips around the head of the strap on and tasted the deepest part of Hayden's bowels on Mila's dick, that overwhelming flavour she constantly craved causing Kristen's eyelids to flutter and eventually shut.

She just loved the taste of her girlfriend's ass so much, Kristen often spending hours with her face pressed in between Hayden's butt cheeks so she could thoroughly lick the tender little hole in between them. The only reason she didn't constantly clean her own strap on was because as much as Kristen loved the taste of Hayden's ass Hayden was addicted to it, hence the reason Kristen was eager to submit to Laura and other truly dominant woman as they were happy to give her the chance to taste her own girlfriend's ass on their strap on cocks.

While this was a rare treat for Kristen, one which she adored, it still kind of felt weird to submit to Mila. But she had to admit, kneeling in front of Mila in that moment, the other girl quickly grabbing her hair and encouraging her to start bobbing her head on the cock, felt really good. Even natural. Of course it helped she was tasting the deepest part of Hayden's rectum, even if it meant denying her girlfriend that privilege.

Which deeply displeased Hayden, "Noooooo! I wanna suck it. It's my ass juice, I should be the one who gets to suck it off."

Finding Hayden's complaining amusing Laura promised, "Don't worry Hayden, you can clean my cock after I fuck you. Speaking of which, do you mind if I fuck Hayden's slutty ass now, or do you want to wait for Veronica Mars to finish blowing you?"

Smirking at her ex Mila replied, "Go ahead. I want a nice thorough blow job, the type that takes a while, and if you fuck her now it means I don't have to watch you."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll get your attention." Laura boasted, eagerly getting up on the bed Mila had just slipped off of and turning her attention to Hayden, "Get on your back. I want to be able to look into your eyes as I pound your butt."

Until now Hayden had stayed where she was, happily spreading her cheeks to show off her gaping butt hole like the shameless anal slut she was, but there was no way she could resist another ass fucking so she didn't hesitate to flip over onto her back. As Laura didn't specify where she wanted Hayden's legs the blonde took a risk and made the decision for herself, although truth be told with her ass feeling so tender she might enjoy a spanking almost just as much as a butt pounding.

She'd probably get both eventually but from the look on Laura's face the butt fucking would definitely come first which made Hayden very happy. It also seemed like Laura approved of the position she chose for her legs, namely grabbing onto each one just below the knee and pulling them back so the redhead would have easy access to her back hole. The hole which was still open and ready, like a baby bird calling out for supper, but instead of a nasty worm Hayden wanted a big hard dick in her slutty little ass.

Laura was happy to give it to her, for a price, "Beg for me bitch. Beg for the privilege of feeling my big dick in your slut ass."

"Oh please Laura, please fuck my ass. Please fuck my slut ass with your big dick. Please give me the privilege of feeling your big dick in my slut ass." Hayden begged without hesitation, becoming increasingly desperate for it as Laura pressed her strap on against her ass hole to tease her, "Please give it to me. Fuck me like an ass slut. Fuck me up the ass. Ass fuck me. Fuck me in the ass like the little ass whore I am. Please Laura, fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oooooohhhhh fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeee, yeeeeesssssssss! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY SLUT ASS WITH YOUR BIG DICK OHHHHHHH FUCK!"

For a few almost painful moments Laura stretched out the teasing by sliding the tip of the dildo around that stretched little ass hole, then thankfully she slammed forwards so hard she immediately buried most of the cock in Hayden's bowels. She then got the rest of the strap on dick into the blonde's butt with the next hard thrust and then, after she took a moment to savour Hayden's squeals of pleasure, Laura began pounding her friend's slutty ass deep and rough, just the way Hayden liked it.

Mila had done grade A work turning her back passage into an eager fuck tunnel and as a result Hayden was able to take every inch of Laura's dick right from the start, no problem. There might have been a tiny bit of stretching as her slowly relaxing anal muscles were forced wide apart again, but that discomfort was dwarfed by first the pleasure of being butt fucked then by the ecstasy of cumming like a little bitch with a dick in her ass. Because that's what she was right now, a little bitch. Another woman's bitch. Hayden Panettiere was surrendering the most intimate part of her body to a dominant woman and becoming completely lost in the undescribable joy of completely submitting to a member of her own sex.

Laura found it adorable. The look of pure joy on Hayden's face when she completely surrendered to her, and the joys of butt sex, oh it was heavenly. Just about worth missing out on Hayden's deliciously round little bubble butt jiggling against her thighs as she relentlessly rammed the other girl's rectum. It also helped that Hayden's tits were bouncing in time with each bowel wrecking thrust, but Laura's attention remained mostly on that pretty little face as it was consumed with ecstasy,

It was a look she'd seen many times on the faces of her ass sluts, Laura recalling ass fucking each and every one of them while inevitably focusing on her three favourites, Hayden Panettiere, Kristen Bell and Mila Kunis. They were all hers, and while Hayden was getting unnecessary if fun reminder of that it was Mila that needed her ass fucked. That needed reminding who was the real Dom around here. Who exactly her ass belongs too, Laura having no doubt if she could just slide a strap on into Mila's tight little ass her That 70s Show co-star would be her bitch again.

They'd had so much fun making that show together, had spent so many hours of eating each other's pussies and of Laura spanking and fucking Mila's ass every day of the week as soon as the brunette had become sixteen, and the redhead missed those days more than she ever wanted to admit out loud. Laura missed having Mila in her life, and she was determined to make the other girl her bitch again, although she did have to admit there was something cute about watching someone who she still remembered as being so submissive boss Kristen around, a girl she mostly thought of as a top currently deep throating her former bitch's cock.

For quite a while Laura found her gaze drifting to the other two actresses, even being impressed when Mila began to throat fuck Kristen with a surprising force and determination. Then Hayden finally let go of her legs and they fell against Laura's shoulders, bringing the redhead's attention back to where it belonged, Laura smiling wickedly as she lent forward, bending Hayden's body in half so when she redoubled her efforts she could give the blonde anal slut everything she had.

Mila had briefly locked eyes with Laura before this, silently letting her former co-star know that she was next. From the look on her face Laura was trying to tell her the same thing, although that didn't bother Mila in the slightest. Not next to the savage sodomising Laura started giving Hayden, Mila's own ass hole twitching as she remembered all the hard anal poundings the redhead had given her over the years. That it wasn't that long ago she was in that position, squealing in delight as Laura made sure she wouldn't be able to sit properly tomorrow. Not that she ever had when she was with Laura... but hadn't it been worth it for the orgasms?

Pulling herself out of those submissive thoughts Mila did her best to ignore Laura brutalising Hayden's butt in favour of concentrating on Kristen finally reaching the base of her dick, the full length of her dildo now completely buried in the blonde's mouth/throat. To make the moment perfect Kristen opened her eyes and submissively looked up at Mila, the brunette remembering all the times their positions were reversed but instead of filling her with submissive thoughts they only made her feel more dominant.

Although what made her feel really dominant was tightening her grip on Kristen's hair and beginning to throat fuck her with the full length of the dildo, slow at first but quickly picking up steam until the star of Veronica Mars was almost violently choking on her cock. Not that Kristen complained. No, she struggled, but she took it all just like a good little bitch should, completely cleaning Mila's dildo of every drop of Hayden's ass cream and giving it an extra thorough spit shine in the process.

Through it all Mila practically growled, "That's it, clean your girlfriend's ass off my cock. Clean your girlfriend's slutty little ass off my big fat cock like the ATM whore you are! Mmmmmm yeah, clean the big fat dick I used to fuck your girlfriend's ass with your mouth you slut! Clean it while I'm fucking your mouth Mmmmmm Kristen, your mouth makes almost as good a fuck hole as your girlfriend's ass hole. Yes it does. Mmmmmm ooooohhhhh fuck, I loved fucking your girlfriend's ass and I love fucking your mouth. Mmmmmm, I love this so much I'm going to do it all the time. Yeah, I'm going to fuck your girlfriend's ass over and over and over again, as in multiple times a day, every day, and when I'm finished gaping her butt then I'll make you clean my dick! What you think about that Kristen? What do you think about me using your girlfriend's ass hole as my personal fuck hole, and turning you into my personal dick cleaner? Do you like it? Do you like the idea of your girlfriend's ass hole and your mouth becoming my fuck holes? Do you? Mmmmmm, I think you do. I think you want to become my bitch, just like Hayden is, you two slutty little blondes my personal butt sluts for the rest of your submissive little lives."

Mila never gave Kristen a chance to respond, but it was clear by the way she didn't immediately force Mila off of her she was not completely appalled by the idea. More than a little intimidated, sure, but it also looked like Kristen might enjoy it. After all, she was definitely enjoying the blow job, even when Mila started fucking her pretty face. Unfortunately the question remained whether Mila could translate that into getting Kristen to spread her ass cheeks for her, but again the brunette was confident that sooner rather than later she would be plunging the same strap on she'd used to ass fuck Hayden into Kristen's tight little ass hole.

For a while things continued like that, Laura fucking Hayden's ass while Mila fucked Kristen's throat. Then when Mila decided it was time to move on she suddenly pulled her cock out of Kristen's mouth and said, "Now, let's concentrate on a blonde anal slut taking it up her whore ass."

Kristen was fairly confident Mila had deliberately not used Hayden's name as a way to make sure she envisioned herself in her girlfriend's position. But after all the verbal abuse and submission which came from being throat fucked by a dildo flavoured with her girlfriend's ass such manipulation wasn't necessary, Kristen was already in an incredibly submissive state and, while she had recovered from the face fucking, she couldn't help but be transfixed by the sight before her and imagine it was her in Hayden's place.

Laura was the best butt fucker Kristen had ever had the pleasure of ploughing into her butt hole, the hole in question now quivering as Kristen watched her girlfriend's rectum be so skilfully wrecked. And of course Hayden was loving it, the biggest anal slut Kristen had ever met screaming joyfully as her cum squirted against the lower half of Laura's belly. Her body was also shaking from the force of the climaxes but Laura had Hayden pinned down, the tiny blonde's body bent in half and her ass hole being used as the slutty fuck hole it was, the redhead seemingly making the other girl cum with every other bowel obliterating thrust.

In that moment Kristen truly wanted to be in Hayden's place. Hell, it was all she could do not to beg Laura to fuck her ass next. That as soon as Hayden was satisfied Laura could just take that strap on straight out of her girlfriend's ass hole, shove it straight into her mouth and then up her ass. Kristen even considered begging Mila to ass fuck her. To just bend over and give her friend what she clearly wanted, her ass hole as her fuck toy. But even if Kristen wasn't hesitant to submit to Mila there was no way she wanted to divert attention away from her precious Hayden.

Whenever they partied with other like-minded women it was almost guaranteed that Hayden would end up being on the receiving end of a anal gang bang, which Kristen knew for a fact was her girlfriend's idea of heaven. This particular time it was guaranteed, and since Hayden had been so looking forward to taking cock after cock up her slutty ass there was no way Kristen could deprive her of that. Especially when she had been looking forward to being one of the girls responsible for Hayden's ass being wrecked, that thought finally causing Kristen to feel dominant again as she remembered that although her girlfriend's personal heaven might be getting anally gang banged hers was simply fucking Hayden's beautiful little bubble butt.

So when Laura inevitably pulled out of Hayden's ass and Mila looked like she was going to say something snarky Kristen easily distracted from that issue by simply suggesting, "Mila, have you ever double ass fucked a girl? Because you were saying how you haven't shared Natalie's ass yet with anyone, and that you haven't topped anyone except her and now Hayden, so I'm guessing not, and you totally should. Because as you know, nothing makes Hayden cum harder than taking two big dicks up her butt, and since it's my turn to ass fuck her I'd be happy to share her slutty and now well loosened ass with you."

There was a long silence, and then Mila beamed, "You know what, I was just about to suggest the same thing."

"Sure you were." Laura butted in, "This might be a chance to dish out a double butt fucking before you go back to receiving them."

"Oh just shut up and feed Hayden her butt." Mila said, the brunette in far to good a mood to be spoiled by Laura's taunting, "Mmmmmm, lay down and let Hayden stuff your cock into her mouth so she can suck off her own ass juices."

"Actually I was thinking of giving these juices another home. Namely your girlfriend's mouth." Laura said.

"Hey!" Hayden complained, "You promised me!"

"It's not up to you!" Laura snapped before turning her attention back to her ex, "Think about it, it's a win-win. I get a blow job from Natalie Portman, and she gets to taste Hayden's yummy ass. Surely that's a right of passage for her, or at the very least it's a treat. What do ya say?"

Mila opened her mouth to reject the idea, but Laura made some very good points and it was something the Russian born actress wanted to see, so after a pause she said, "Fine. But no face fucking. I don't want you recklessly pounding my bitch's throat while distracted fucking Hayden's sweet little ass."

"Fine." Laura said dismissively as she turned her attention to Natalie, "You heard your girlfriend, get over here and suck my dick!"

In all the excitement of Hayden Panettiere taking multiple ass fuckings Natalie had been more or less forgotten, which was just fine by her. Her body needed time to recuperate from the amazing head Hayden had given her, and watching Mila and then Laura butt fuck the tiny blonde while Kristen used her mouth to clean Mila's strap on was just what Natalie needed to recover from her orgasms.

Hopefully she would receive more, Natalie not doubting that at least Mila would fuck her before the night was over. Until then sucking a strap on which had been buried as far as it could go into Hayden Panettiere's butt sounded like a good way to push her even closer to the edge of another orgasm. And, even though it made her blush to think of it, Natalie had quickly learned to crave the taste of ass, the idea of tasting Hayden's making the respected actress's mouth literally water.

So, after a brief hesitation, Natalie got on her knees and crawl over to where Laura was now standing. Once she was kneeling in front of the redhead she closed her eyes, parted her lips and swallow the head of the dildo, a moan automatically escaping her lips as she tasted the deepest part of Hayden's bowels. Natalie did all this with a blush on her face, and her face only got redder thanks to that moan, but she still eagerly cleaned the head of the cock before beginning to bob up and down on the shaft.

For the next few minutes Natalie became completely lost in cleaning Laura's cock of Hayden's yummy ass, the Oscar-winning actress finding the flavour just as addictive as her own anal juices if not more. They were so consuming Natalie was completely unaware of what was going on around her, except the hand on the back of her head, the brunette tensing as the redhead tangled her fingers in her hair and generally encouraged her to continue the blow job even when it was thoroughly cleaned. This somewhat worried Natalie as she didn't trust Laura not too brutally fuck her face while the other girls were distracted, although she comforted herself with the fact that Mila had trained her to deep throat, Natalie happy to showing off that skill to prove she wasn't truly afraid.

The other three girls watched the blow job for a moment, Mila beaming with pride at the enthusiasm that Natalie showed. She continued glancing at her throughout, mostly because it was hot watching Natalie give head, but also to make sure Laura kept up her end of the bargain. Not that Mila was worried for Natalie's safety. They wouldn't be here if she was.

Laura could be a bitch, and even cruel sometimes, but she made a point to obey any given rule. As she had once said, if she didn't chaos would reign, meaning if Laura didn't obey the rules why should her subs? And more importantly why should her fellow Doms? Besides, it wasn't like Laura needed to face fuck Natalie to get her point across, the redhead just having to take a firm grip of the kneeling girl before her and flash a wicked grin at Mila, silently containing the message that in this moment her bitch belonged to her. In response Mila trying to convey that wouldn't be for long, that she would get her revenge on Laura, that the redhead would be her bitch, but her focus was constantly being drawn to Hayden.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers