Innocence Isn't Always Enough Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candour
Candour
70 Followers

"Oh you're shaking your head! What's wrong? You're worried that I might stretch your ass too much and your future customers won't enjoy you as much? Don't worry, I've arranged with some of your doctors from the prison to tighten you up regularly in return for being the first to break you in each time. I've thought of everything, you are going to always be the perfect little rape victim every time, it will always feel like theirs is the first cock breaking you in and taking your cherry. You are going to squeal and moan and shriek for every man who fucks you and fills you with his cum. Lucky girl!"

"Now, just try and relax and you'll enjoy this much more. Oh here, as it's probably your first time, take a deep breath of this."

Holding each nostril closed in turn, Karen held a small bottle under my nose; I couldn't help but breathe in the vapours. It smelled like marker pens and a few seconds later I felt a head-rush go through me. My mind started swimming, and I wasn't really paying attention as she walked round behind me before she pulled the soft, silky material of my panties aside. I became more aware as I felt a slippery finger enter my pussy briefly before roughly sliding backwards and forcing its wet way into my anus!

It was quickly joined by another two fingers which forced me wider, and hurt a little making me squeal through the gag. I was desperate for her to pay more attention to my pussy, and the incredibly brief time her finger spent in my pussy just heightened my horniness. The thought of her big, hard, black strap-on cock in my pussy filled my head unbidden as I instead felt it forcefully shoved into my ass.

I shrieked in agony as I felt the solid invader forcing its way up my virgin asshole, I couldn't believe how much it felt like I'd been stretched by her as she entered me for the first time. Further and further she pushed, I'm sure it wasn't that long when she showed me it, but it felt more like two feet long and as thick as her arm as I shook and moaned into my gag.

"Good girl, keep making those noises, that way I know you're enjoying it. Aren't you glad I gave you those poppers to help you relax? You won't be that lucky later I can assure you, you'll have to take real cock without help. Now just relax and try to enjoy yourself as you take your first fucking up the ass."

Karen reached around me, placing her hands on my waist and gripping me as she adjusted her position, then stroked her fingers up my body to take hold of my breasts, grabbing them hard and using them to grip me as she slid her cock out before ramming it hard back inside my tight passage. I felt her fingers playing with my nipples, which I did my best to concentrate on instead of the rough fucking I was taking from my Mistress. The pleasure from my nipples was fantastic and after a short time I must have relaxed as even the monster Karen was violating me with stopped hurting so much, and even started to feel pleasurable. My squeals changed to moans and Karen smiled at my back, knowing just where she had me.

"That's right, enjoy my cock as I pleasure your nipples. Fill your mind with the pleasure I give you, that only I can give you. You love submitting to me, everything I do for you fills you with pleasure and excitement. Feel the way my fingers play with your super-sensitive nipples as I fuck you. You want me, you love me, and you lust after me. When you wake up your first thought will be my pussy and breasts and how you can pleasure me, and you will wish and hope that will be the day I choose to use you again. Before you sleep you will wish you'd done better that day, that you had pleased me more, enough for me to use you myself rather than letting yet another series of men cover you in their cum."

"You will think that every time I let you clean my pussy, licking and sucking the cum of every man I fuck out of me. But for now I just want you to remember this moment in detail so you have something pleasant to think about as you are violated over and over again."

Karen continued to talk as she fucked me, which went on for some time. I didn't know this at the time, but I later found out her strap-on was actually double ended, and the harder she fucked me the more it pleasured her. That explained the marathon anal fucking session I had from her that day as she came time and again, my squeals and moans just making her fuck me more.

Eventually she got tired though, and pulled her dildo out of me for the last time. I was exhausted too, it was surprisingly tiring being fucked like that, and my muscles were aching from the chains that kept me upright in this position.

"I really enjoyed that, thank you slut. But now it's time for a break so let's get you out of this bondage and a little more comfortable. I'm going to untie you soon and put you in your new bedroom. I'm sure you'll find it lovely and comfortable, so make yourself at home as you'll be spending a lot of time on the bed in there. First though, I am going to introduce you to something you will be intimately familiar with very soon. You have to learn that your pleasure will only come from me, and anyone else I let use you."

"You are forbidden from playing with yourself, and any attempts to do so will result in punishment. If you think your regular life is tough, you don't want to experience some of the more harsh fetishes my clients have I can assure you. Now just hold still a moment while put this on you."

I couldn't move anyway, but I tried to stop myself swaying on the chain as I felt a belt clipped round my waist. It was rigid like metal, but felt comfortable like it had been lined on the inside. I then felt another rigid band, padded again, pushed up between my legs, and then fastened at the front and back. It seemed to fit me perfectly, following my body shape exactly, holding me tightly in, with the padded lining running flush with my toned body. The only place it didn't follow my curves was over my pussy, which was kept away from the padding.

"There; perfect. Your new best friend and chastity belt. It will keep you from breaking my rules, but you will still be able to relieve yourself. You will have to ask my permission for number twos though, which I will supervise to make sure you behave. Occasionally a client likes some of the more unpleasant sports, and for those that want to pay extra will get to watch you use the toilet instead, before they get to use you."

As she was talking, she finished adjusting my new belt, which must have been made especially for me. It completely encased my sex, with only a small slit to allow me to pee, and was held firmly in place which prevented it from chafing me. The lining felt as soft as velvet, but was made of something waterproof and pink. After she finished, she removed my collar, gag and untied my legs, leaving me hanging loosely from the shackles around my hands still attached to the ceiling chain. I dangled like a puppet, and when my mistress untied me I fell to the floor, exhausted and unable to move. I let myself be walked on, my Mistress stepping on me with her spiked stilettos, before picking up the chain still attached to my collar. She then dragged my abused and exhausted body into the next room, leaving me alone on the floor as I feel asleep.

Candour
Candour
70 Followers
12