Innocence Lost Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan looked over where Rick was and she saw the TV screen lighten up then she saw herself again with her husband on the screen making love and Rick just standing there watching the TV screen. Then she saw him turn around and faced her.

"I guess you know by now why Tammy and I was seeing each other. She protested at first but I guess she began to love it and she comes and goes in her own free will." He told Joan.

"Everything would have been alright till you caught us so now we got to involve you." He continued.

Joan still can't believe what's happening and she just stared at Rick. Then it sunk in. "What do you mean?"

"I was really interested at you my dear and it just happened that Tammy's in the right time and place, you could figure out what happens then." Rick said.

Joan knows where this thing is leading to and she didn't waste any time.

"So you're saying that you'll use that tape to get to me?" a little anger in her voice.

"You seem to know what's going on, you tell me?" Rick countered her.

Joan was quiet and she returned her gaze on the TV screen and then back at Rick.

"If I give you what you want, you promise that you will leave as soon as possible?"

Rick looked at Tammy and then back to Joan and said, "Yes".

"OK then, but I don't want Tammy here." Joan said.

Tammy began to protest but Rick signaled her to keep quiet.

"No, she stays and besides, she saw you and I got nothing to hide from her." He told Joan and then winked at Tammy.

Joan knew she gonna loose anyway she reason off then she looked at Tammy and then back to Rick and then nodded.

Joan didn't see him smile cause she just lowered her head and waited. Then she saw a glimpse of him approaching her.

Rick moved towards Joan and positioned himself in front of her. Then he stroked her hair and he felt her flinch. Then he started to unbuckle his belt and opened his fly then he let his pants drop down his ankles and kicked it aside.

Joan felt his hand against her hair and then saw his pants drop and kicked aside then she heard him.

''Here now, don't get shy?"

Rick was holding his semi hard cock when Joan looked forward and he was pointing it at her.

Joan hesitated for a moment then she looked at Tammy before she moved her hands and held Rick's semi hard cock on her soft delicate hands. Then she began to stroke it slowly. Velvety, cone shaped and old she thought.

Rick let go of his cock when Joan wrapped her hands around his shaft and he just stood there admiring the beauty of Joan's face. He waited what she will do next for a few seconds but all she did was stroke his cock. He then took hold of her arm holding his cock and coached her to lie down.

Joan let go of his cock and she laid her body on top of the bed her butt just at the edge of the bed and her feet on the floor. Then she closed her eyes when she saw Rick reached down by her waist. Then she felt him unbutton her skirt. She then felt her skirt sliding against her thighs until they're off. Then she felt his hand against the waistband of her panties.

Rick took her panties off, exposing her perfect pussy mound just like Tammy's he thought just a patch of black pubic hair, just above her slit. He then knelt down and began to part her legs wide apart. He then saw her pussy lips part and could see her pink inner walls.

Joan felt Rick's lips against her inner thighs kissing it and his hands caressing it at the same time. She felt his hand going up and down her thighs then she felt his finger touch her cunt lips. She bit her lower lips.

Rick moved his hand between her cunt opening and he slowly inserted his middle finger inside her, feeling her wetness then when he got it all in he moved his finger against her pussy walls making her wetter and wetter until he saw her hands grip the bed sheets. Then he took his finger out and replaced it with his tongued.

Joan gasps a little when she felt his tongue against her cunt, moving up and down against her slit. She reacted by closing her thighs but she felt his hand against her knees. She could feel his tongue lashing against her clit and in and out of her cunt. She was holding her breath fighting the pleasure that's building up inside her.

Rick continued on, licking and sucking her clit tasting her sweet cunt juices.

Tammy was lying on the couch just watching what's going on and she felt the heat against her cunt and she began to rub her breast through her shirt with one hand and rubbing her thighs through her pants with the other hand.

Joan was loosing her control and she could feel the pleasure building up inside her and she let out soft moan.

Rick heard her moan and he then slid his hand up from her thigh to her breast. Sliding it under her shirt and bra. Then he fondled her breast, squeezing it gently, caressing it.

Tammy at this time had her bra off already and her shirt raised up exposing her breast. She was squeezing her nipples between her fingertips. While her other hand is now inside her panties and open pants rubbing her clit while she watched her mother being devoured by an old man between her legs.

No one noticed Josh when he followed his sister and mother inside the house. By the time he got by the guestroom door Rick's head was already between her mom's legs and he saw Tammy at the couch fondling her breast and rubbing her cunt. He instantly had a hard-on when he saw what's going on. He made sure that he doesn't make any movement that he might get exposed. So he continued to watch especially his mom at the bed.

Rick continued to lick Joan's wet cunt and sucking her clit. He could taste her cunt juice and he eagerly swallowed what he could. Then he'll lick her clit with the tip of his tongue and once in awhile he'll let his tongue in and out of her cunt hole. Then he stood up and took her shirt and bra off and then went back down and continued to kiss, lick and suck her aching cunt while he caress, fondle, squeeze and pinch her nipples.

Joan felt his tongue go in and out of her and she slowly beginning to loose her control and she could feel her pleasure building up again but she's still fighting it.

Josh was getting really excited and he took his stiff cock out and began to slowly jack himself while he watches. Then in a few moments he saw his sister stood up from the couch and pulled her pants and panties off then sat back on the couch. Then he saw her took off her shirt and bra and positioned herself comfortably laying down the couch facing the bed and she continued to play with her nipples and cunt. He was really getting excited and unconsciously let out a moan.

Tammy was masturbating when she heard something by the door and when she looked, she saw her brother and he was looking at her too. Then she noticed what he was doing. Then she signaled for him to come over while she got her point finger against her lips telling him to be quiet.

Josh began to enter the bedroom and proceeded to where his sister was still holding his hard cock while he looked at her mom at the bed.

Tammy took Josh's pants off when he got there and she signaled him to sit down beside her on the couch. As soon as he sat down she took his stiff cock with her right hand and gently stroke it and she looked at his face and then smiled and then she looked over to their mom and back at him.

She then moved and knelt in front of him and then she started to move his hand up and down the shaft of his cock and then she lowered her head and engulfed his cock head with her soft lips.

Josh was staring at the action on the bed with Rick between his mom's legs. Then he felt her sister's lips tighten around his cock and began to slide down and up his shaft then he felt her tongue playing around his cock head.

Rick continued to lick Joan's cunt until he felt her body responds by moving on its side and her legs began to close into his head and in a few minutes he heard her soft moan. Then he thought he heard a short sigh coming from where Tammy was and he glanced over to look at her and he saw Josh sitting on the couch and Tammy bobbing her head up and down in front of him and he just smiled at Josh.

He then returned his attention back on Joan's now swollen cunt, this time he suck her clit and at the same time he inserted his middle finger inside her and slowly let it in and out of her cunt. He could now feel her wetness. He continued on until he felt her cunt walls tighten against his finger her moans and breathing began to go faster. Then he stood up his finger still playing in and out of her cunt.

He looked at Joan and her eyes were still closed. Then he looked back at Josh and signaled him to come over. As soon as he saw him stood up he took his finger out of her cunt and he moved to climb on top of the bed and then positioned his knees between her armpits, he's now on top of her, his cock resting between her breasts.

Josh stood up and signaled to his sister pointing to their mom and he smiled at her and winked. He then moved towards the bed his hand squeezing his cock, stroking it with Tammy's saliva still glistening against his shaft. He then positioned himself between his mom's spread legs.

Joan still eyes closed felt Rick move. Then she felt his hairy legs against the side of her chest and then his cock resting between her breasts. Then she felt him move again and this time his cock is against her lips. She then opened her mouth and started to lick his cock head.

Then suddenly she felt another presence, someone between her legs. She then opened her eyes and tried to lift her head to look behind Rick when she felt a hand spreading her legs. She thought of Tammy and looked over where the couch is and she saw Tammy totally naked and playing with her nipples and cunt. Then she felt Rick's hand push her shoulders back down against the bed.

Josh was spreading his mom's thighs with his left hand while he hold his cock with his right hand. He then lowered his body his cock pointing at the opening of her cunt.

Joan began to protest and shocked what was happening. She tried to close her legs but someone's between her legs already. Then she felt a cock head pressing against her cunt lips then she panicked and raised her head again looking for who is between her legs and trying to enter her. This time she saw him and she was in shock and can't believe her eyes.

"Joshhhh, Nooooooo." Joan yelled in protest.

Rick just held her back again against the bed pinning her down.

Joan still was protesting, "No, No, No, Josh No" she pleaded. Then she felt his cock enter her slowly and then felt it go all the way in, their pubic hairs against each other.

Josh heard his mom plea but he ignored it and he's so hot and excited that he didn't think of anything else but to get his cock inside of her. He pushed in slowly until he got it all the way in and then he slowly pulled back and in again going faster and faster each time.

Joan felt her son's cock in and out of her cunt and tears began to flow down her temples and Rick still pinning her down against the bed. Then she felt hands under her thighs and then lifted her legs up.

Josh took his mom's legs up, the back of her knees resting against his shoulders exposing her cunt more and make his cock go much deeper. He moved his cock in and out of her tight cunt, juices flowing down and glistening against his shaft.

Rick saw the tears on Joan's eyes and he wiped it off with the bed sheet. He saw she didn't resist this time but she just lay with her eyes closed. Then he looked back at Josh and saw him fucking her and could actually see Josh's cock go in and out of her. Then he looked at Joan again and then held his now hard cock and positioned its head against her lips. He put a little pressure forcing her mouth to open.

Joan felt her son's rhythm go faster and faster and Rick's cock enter her mouth. She kept on thinking why this is happening when she unconsciously opened her mouth bigger and began to suck Rick's cock. Then her pleasure began to catch up again then suddenly she felt her son fucking her hard and faster then she heard him moan and felt his hot sperm shoot inside of her.

Josh couldn't last any longer and his rhythm went wild fucking his mom. Soon as he released his load inside her, he just pumped it a few more times and he pulled out of her cunt. Then he saw his cum flow out of her cunt. He then let go of her legs and stood up and turned toward the couch and approached his sister. Then he took his cock in his right hand and pointed it to Tammy.

Tammy was so turned-on that she wrapped her lips around Josh's cock head still glistening with her mom's cunt juice and white cum. She sucked it and licked it until his cock is hard again.

Joan couldn't think anymore, her mind confused and lost. She just kept her eyes closed while she sucked Rick's cock.

Rick turned to see what Josh and Tammy was doing and he saw her slouched on the couch legs wide open and Josh between her thighs licking her cunt. He pulled her cock out of Joan's mouth and helped and coached her to slide her body towards the center of the bed.

Then he positioned himself between her legs and lifted her right leg and rested it on his left shoulder. Then he guided his cock with his right hand, pointing it at her slightly opened wet cunt. He could still see Josh's cum around her pussy. He then pushed his butt forward till his cock head parted her cunt lips and started to enter her.

Joan felt Rick's cock started to enter her and could feel her cunt lips stretching while his cock slowly slides inside her. His cone shaped cock rubbing against her inner cunt walls. She felt him filling her cunt and plugging it. Then she felt him pull out and then in again going further in each time. Then he lifted her other leg and rested it on his right shoulder and. Then she felt him go deeper stretching her cunt hole till she felt his balls against her ass.

Rick got his cock all inside her and then he began to make a circling motion with his butt forcing his cock to go in further and stir her inner cunt rubbing her cunt walls. He saw her chest rose up and then started to caress her left breast with his right hand, pinching her pointed nipples.

Joan couldn't help to sigh and let out a soft moan when she felt his cock rubbing her inner cunt walls and her nipple pinched. Then she felt him started to pull out slowly and she felt her cunt loosens up. Then suddenly felt it go in forcibly shaking her body when their pubic hairs meet. He was fucking her hard and she let out a much louder moan.

Rick released her legs and moved his hands under her armpit and up her back to her shoulder and his thighs pushing her under thighs wide open. He started to fuck her hard for a few minutes then he started to slow down and started to kiss her neck and then for the first time sucked her nipples.

He fucked her with a good rhythm while he kissed her all over gently. He looked at her face her eyes still closed but he just continued on, then he felt her hands against his arms. He rested his hairy chest on top of her and he began to make love to her. His cock sliding in and out of her and once in a while he will grind his cock around, while he kiss and lick her right neck.

Joan couldn't ignore the pleasure she felt inside her cunt and kissing attempts of Rick all over her. She could feel her orgasm building up and she let out a soft moan and twisting her body and her hands tightened about Rick's arm. Then she felt his rhythm go faster but not hard. Then she could feel her orgasm approaching.

Rick felt Joan's pussy tightened much more and he could tell that she's about to cum so he pick up his phase a little faster until he could feel his orgasm approaching. Then a few more grinding actions and he felt her body twitched and her cunt walls squeezing his shaft and a satisfying moan from her.

Joan let out a moan and she shot her cum against his shaft and her body twitched a few times. Then she felt his cock in and out of her now swollen cunt much faster and she heard him whisper that he's coming.

With his final thrust and its cock all the way to the hilt she then felt his hot sperm against her cunt walls filling her up. Then her hands dropped from his arm to the bed and breathing a little faster than normal.

Tammy licked and sucked her brother's cock clean and then she let go of his cock and lay down on the couch and spread her legs wide open exposing her pink cunt inviting Josh.

He didn't waste time and he positioned himself between her legs and guided his stiff cock on her cunt slit. Soon as he got its cock head to spread her cunt lips he thrust his butt forward and Tammy moaned when she felt his cock slid inside her in force and then Josh started to fuck her a bit faster than he use to.

Josh fucked his sister faster and harder than he normally does. After a few seconds he slowed down and he will bury his cock all the way in and then make a circling motion with his butt grinding his cock deep inside her love hole and he saw her beautiful face moan.

Then after a few moments he embraced her and lifted her off the couch his cock still inside her and then he sat down on the couch. Now, she's on top sitting down facing him. Josh sucked her breast and Tammy started to bounce up and down riding his cock.

Rick rolled off her after a few seconds and then looked over the couch and saw Tammy bouncing up and down on top of Josh and his cock sliding in and out of her glistening with her cunt juice. Then he helped Joan to sit up facing the couch and Joan saw what Rick saw.

Joan could not think anymore, what's going on. Then she heard Tammy moan and saw her jerked a few times and saw her go limp falling forward to Josh's chest. Then she saw him lay her back on the couch his cock still inside her and then he lifted her legs to his shoulders and began to fuck her slowly. She then saw his rhythm started to go fast until she heard his moan. Then Rick asked her with out turning.

"Did it ever occur to you that they've been doing this?"

Joan just shook her head.

"I do." Rick told her.

Joan turned her head to face him with a questioning look.

Rick got off the bed and retrieved another tape from one of the desk drawers and replaced the tape from the VCR and the TV screen showed Josh in Tammy's room fucking and then in the dinning area. Then she turned to where Tammy and Josh were and saw them sitting down beside each other watching the screen too. She observed that Tammy was just smiling but Josh got a surprised look on his face.

"What's Josh got to do with this?" she asked Rick.

"Nothing." He simply answered.

"Why is he here then?" she asked.

"I don't know, I was surprised when I saw him with Tammy."

Joan looked over at Tammy and Josh. Then Josh said.

"I saw you and Tammy sneaking through the backyard and I just followed you in. By the time I got up here you're on the bed and Tammy's here on the couch naked and all." He smiled and looked at Tammy and kissed her on the cheek and smiled.

Joan got lots off questions running through her mind, she just have to sort things out later. She thought that both her siblings are happy and didn't think of it and they didn't even show any clue that this was going on between them. She decided that she got to talk to both of them. Then she turned to Rick now sitting by the edge of the bed.

"I need to talk to my son and daughter, I hope you had what you wanted. We got to go now."

Rick looked at her and got closer to her and whispered.

"Just send them home and I want to talk to you too before you go." Then he moved straight back again. Then nodded to her.

Joan turned to Tammy and Josh, "Go home now and I'll be over soon and we'll talk." Joan saw Tammy about to protest and she told her to "Go".

Tammy and Josh stood up and collected their clothes and started to dress up. Then they where walking out the door and Tammy looked at Rick and he just winked at her and nodded back at her. Then they're out of the bedroom and down the stairs.