Innocence Lost Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick waited for a few seconds before he spoke. He then told her that he want to have her again before she leave and he told her that he'll leave tomorrow night.

Joan noticed his cock starting to get hard again and for the first time she just noticed its odd shape. He looked at Rick's old frame but yet strong and fit compared to others at his age. Then she saw him lie down on the bed close to her and then felt his hand on her right hand.

Rick lay down on the bed and took her hand and guided it on to his semi hard cock. Then he felt her soft hands closed around his shaft and started to slowly jack him off. He then looked at her lovely face admiring it. She wasn't looking at him. She was looking at his cock while she run her hand up and down his semi hard cock.

Joan was observing his cock. Felt velvety and its head was smaller than its shaft by the hilt. She thought that its coned shaped and it confirmed her thought when it started to get harder and harder.

Then she felt his hands again by her arm coaching her to move closer and she did. She then felt his hand move up and down her arm caressing it and she looked at him and he smiled and nodded back at her.

Joan knew what to do, although she's still hesitant she lowered her head to his cock and engulfed his cock head with her lips. She then lashed her tongue on its head inside her mouth and then sucking it.

Then she lowered some more then up his shaft sliding between her lips while her right hand still holding the thicker part of its shaft even she couldn't get her finger to close together. Then she felt his hand caressing and squeezing her right breast.

Rick reached over and fondled her right breast. Squeezing it gently, caressing it then after a while he will pinch her nipples. He felt her tongue lashing on his cock head and sucking it. He could feel his cock getting harder and harder.

Then he took her from the tummy and coached her and guided her lower body on top of him. She moved and lifted her right leg over him, his head now between her knees. He could see her cunt slightly open and could see her inner pink cunt walls. He still noticed some cum around her pussy so he grabbed hold part of the bed sheet and wiped her mound dry.

Joan continued to suck and lick his cock even when she felt him drying her mound with the sheets. Then she felt his finger spreading her cunt lips and then she felt a finger enter and started to probe her inside cunt walls. She then felt it to go in and out of her cunt and sometimes will stop to rub her clit gently. She felt her pleasure building up inside her.

Rick probed and rubbed her cunt and clit with his right fingers till he felt her wetness again. His finger covered with her cunt juices. He then took hold of her waist and ass cheeks urging her to lower her butt down and he moved his head up towards her cunt. Then he licked her slit and cunt juices glisten in his tongue. Then he licked her clit with the tip of his tongue and then sucked it unexpectedly.

Joan released his cock from her mouth and moaned in pleasure when he suddenly sucked her clit. Then she lowered her head again and sucked his cock again, licking his shaft. Then she felt his finger enter her cunt again while he suck and lick her clit and the other hand caressing her body, exploring tracing the contour of her body, fondling her breast. She could feel her pleasure reaching its peak and her body automatically reacted by lowering her mound closer to his mouth.

Rick felt her cunt walls contracting against his finger and then she lowered her cunt closer and closer then he felt her hand and mouth let go of his cock and she began to ride his mouth. Then a few seconds later he felt her body jerked and then heard her moan then she went weak and her body dropped on her side catching her breath.

He then moved to face her and started to suck and lick her left nipple while he gently squeeze and caress her right breast. He then traced his finger down her stomach to her mound and started to rub her clit.

Joan was still recovering from her orgasm when she felt his tongue on her breast and his finger on her clit. Her body responded arching her back causing her chest to rise and her head moved to the other side and her legs closed in on his hand. Then she released a sigh of pleasure. Then in a few seconds she felt him move then she felt him raise her right leg and positioned it on his shoulder.

Then she felt his cock head against her slit slowly parting it while it enters her. She could feel her cunt expanding while his cock slides inside her cunt. Then in one last push he got his cone shaped cock all the way in to the hilt.

Rick heard her soft moan when he shoved his cock all the way. Then he started to pull out and halfway out he'll slide it back in slowly. He did this for a few seconds and he pulled it out completely and coached her to position her self on her knees on all fours.

When she did, he positioned him self behind her and guided his old hard cock between her cunt lips and then pushed in to enter her again. When he got his cock half way through he held her waist with his hands and then continued on and then out again. He started to fuck her slowly doggy style and he could hear her soft moans with his in stroke.

Joan felt his orgasm building up again and she couldn't help but moan and then she started to move with his rhythm meeting his thrust. After a few seconds she felt his rhythm going faster and her pleasure is almost there and she started get weak.

A few more strokes and she released her orgasm shooting her cum for the second time she almost fell to her side but he held her on the waist and his rhythm went much faster now and she knew he's about to shoot his load of cum.

Then she heard him moan with his last stroke shoving his cock all the way in and then felt his hot load of cum shoot deep inside her cunt. She felt his hands let go of her waist and her body went down on top of the bed and felt him lay down beside her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Josh and Tammy went back to their house and went to the family room, Josh leading and then he sat at the sofa then Tammy went to sit on the chair. Josh looked at her and then waved her to sit beside him. Tammy hesitated for a moment and then rose up and went over to him and sat beside him. Then Josh asked Tammy.

"What went on over there, Tammy?"

"It's a long story Josh." She's staring at the carpet floor.

"Well, I believe we got all the time while we wait for mom. So what's up?"

Tammy confessed to his brother about Rick. How it started about the tape of him and her to the secret encounters then how they were caught by Joan at the hotel then the tape of their mom and dad and so on.

All Josh could say was "Wow!"

"How did you feel watching me screw mom back there?" Josh continued.

"Josh! Stop talking like that."

"What? It sure turned me on and I love mom just as I love you sis."

"Well, don't let it get into your head. You can't just go to us and say lets fuck!"

Josh just laughed and playfully nudged her on her shoulder with his. Then his cock started to harden again then heard her sister asked.

"Where is she, I thought she'd be following us."

"I bet you that old fart's having another piece of mom's." Josh answered back.

Joan smacked him on the back of his head and said, "Don't you talk about mom like that OK?"

"OK, OK geeez." while he rub the back of his head and then smiled at her then he saw her smile too.

Then Joan continued, "and you better take a cold shower cause you're not getting another piece of me today" then she pointed at the bulge in front of his pants.

She then stood up and tapped his cheeks with her right palm then proceeded to the kitchen. Josh relaxed on the couch and took the remote control from the coffee table and turned on the TV. Then the phone rang and Tammy answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Tammy? Hi, honey it's your father" Drake on the other line.

"Hi Dad! How's everything going? When are you coming home?" Tammy asked.

"I'll be home tomorrow. Where's your mom?"

"Uh, she went to the store and will be back soon" she lied.

Drake continued to talk to Tammy for a few more minutes. Giving her the scoop on what's going on then he told her to tell their mom that he'll be home tomorrow night. Soon as she hangs the phone down she yelled over to her brother.

"Josh! Dad said Hi and he'll be home tomorrow."

Josh heard her but he didn't reply he just continued to channel surf for something interesting to watch.

Few minutes later Joan walked in the house through the kitchen door and she saw Tammy at the dinning table eating a sandwich and Josh watching TV in the family room. Tammy saw her walk in and she put down her sandwich and just looked at her mom with a questioning look "what now?"

Joan didn't know what to say but she knew they have to talk and that includes Josh. She decided to talk to them together now then she'll talk to them both later. She called for Josh to come over and she sat across Tammy. Then josh came and sat between them. No one talked for a few minutes and Joan started.

"I don't know what to say or what to think of what happened. Do you have any clue what are the circumstances if this ever goes beyond us?"

Tammy looked at her brother then faced Joan, "That's why I gave in when he basically bargained for the tapes."

"Do you have to offer that many days?" Joan countered.

"I didn't, he did. Sorry mom but I sort off get used to him and I like him and...."

Josh cut her off with "and she want to get fucked." then as quick as he said it he got kicked on the shins of his left leg, "Ahh, geez Tam." And he reached down to rub it with his hand.

Joan almost smiled or laughed but she tried to get serious with her two siblings. Then she continued, "What about you two, and you know what I'm talking about. How can you do it?"

Josh answered first, "Sorry mom, I started it all. I just got so turned on seeing her, well, that I didn't think of it. We kept it secret and we don't do it every time or any time?"

Tammy followed suit, "Yeah, I trusted Josh and I didn't regret to loose my cherry to him. He changed my life around and we didn't hurt anyone. You wouldn't know if it's not for the tape would you?"

"Any man will go crazy for her in fact I knew some of em, look at her she's beautiful, sexy and hot just like you, mom." Josh continued.

Joan almost smiled with Josh's comment, "What do you mean?"

"Mom! You're young, sexy, beautiful and if you and Tammy are together you could have been mistaken as sisters." Josh brag on.

"My! Thank you Josh but that's too much." Joan beginning to loosen up, feeling at ease.

"No! I'm not kidding mom. In fact I knew some guys who made comments about wanting to get you in the sack and in your pants."

Joan blushed on the comment, "Is that how you feel about me too?" she asked.

"No, I didn't till I saw you in the guestroom almost naked especially when I saw your, your, your....." Josh tried to finish.

"Are you both going to stop doing this?" Joan asked, she knew what his son is trying to finish.

Tammy and Josh looked at each other, questioning each other with their eyes.

Josh turned to his mom, "I can't say mom. I can't promise either but its up to her really. Sometimes she says NO and I respect that."

"Tammy?" Joan asked.

"Same here mom. I can't promise anything and then break it, I just don't know." Tammy replied.

"Do you want us to stop?" Josh asked.

Joan was surprised with the question because she don't know either, but she knew its wrong, "I'll leave it you guys as long as you know that this is wrong and no one will know. I'm just afraid that your father will find out."

"No he won't!" Tammy and Josh answered at the same time. They looked at each other and they laughed.

Joan just looked at her siblings laughing and having fun. "OK, listen up." She waited till both of them calmed down.

"Same thing with what happened next door, we all agree?" Joan finished.

"Of course mom, come on you didn't have to ask us that?" Josh answered with cheer in his voice trying to loosen her mom up.

"OK then. Go freshen up and we'll go out for lunch." Joan told them.

Josh and Tammy stood up and started towards the stairs pushing and shoving each other playfully like little children again. Then Joan said.

"Oh Josh, we still have to talk. We'll finish this later on."

"Ok mom!" Josh answered back.

"Oh mom, Dad called and said he'll be home tomorrow night." Tammy told her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joan, Josh and Tammy finished dressing up and they went out for lunch, they all decided for Chinese. They used Josh's car and Joan let her sister ride the passenger side and she sat at the back seat. She observed both her siblings from the back how they interact with each other, teasing and laughing together just like a brother and sister should be.

Maybe the secret they were keeping made them close to each other she thought. Then she started thinking what went on this morning at Rick's place. Her son Josh fucking her and then saw him fuck her sister too.

She didn't know how she felt about it but somehow the thoughts of it made her cunt wet. Then she saw Josh pulled into the lot of the Chinese Restaurant and parked. They all went in and had their lunch like nothing's wrong going on in their lives.

They ate lunch while they talk reminiscing the fun days they had as a family, laughing and teasing but no one mentioned anything about the taboo that went on this morning. Then they wish their father were there too. They finished up and took the left over to go. They went for ice cream and some grocery shopping before they head home. It's almost past 5:00 in the afternoon when they got home.

Joan told her children that they'll just have to have the left over from lunch for dinner and it will be in the fridge, they can help themselves. Then told them to get ready for school tomorrow, do their assignments if they had one and get to bed early.

Then the two started to run racing up the stairs and Joan yelled at them to be careful and she just shook her head smiling. She felt closer to her kids now than before. Is it because of the secret they all hold together? She thought. She went to the kitchen and put the food inside the fridge and started to clean up the kitchen like she always does.

Joan was at the kitchen sink washing some dishes when she looked through the window and saw Rick loading some luggage into his car and then saw him went back in the house. Then the tapes and the agreement they made rushed through her mind.

She took the wash gloves and went out the kitchen door and to where his Jaguar was parked and waited for him. A few minutes later she saw him and she knew he saw her too cause he paused then continued to walk on with a few small boxes in his arms.

"Do you mind?" Rick asked her when he got next to the car.

"Pardon me?" she asked back.

"Could you open the door please?"

"Oh! sorry, here." She opened the door back passenger side door.

Rick tossed the boxes inside and then straightened up to face her.

"I was going to see you before I go."

"You're leaving now?"

"Yup, its much better I suppose before your husband gets back. It will be easier for you and the kids."

Joan just looked at him questioningly and said, "Rick, about this morning..."

Rick cut her off, "It's one of those things that I will always treasure. I want you and Tammy too of course but I promised that I'll be gone."

"How about the tapes?" she asked.

"All gone, destroyed except for these" he turned and reached inside the car and retrieved a box, "maybe you want to have them, its up to you what you want to do with it and trust my word about keeping all these between us."

Joan was still quiet, listening.

"One more thing" he took a key from his pocket and gave it to her, "there are boxes in the office room, they're all marked. I can't bring all those things back with me so I'll give it to Josh. There's something there for you and Tammy too. Just leave the key by the table when you got all the stuff and lock it up."

"You really don't have to do this?" Joan said.

"I know, it's just a token for the trouble I caused you. If it means something I 'm sorry." Rick took his wallet out and took a calling card and gave it to her.

"Call me if you need anything, and I mean anything. OK?" he extended his hand for a shake.

Joan shook hands with Rick, "Thank you, I will trust your words and I wish you a safe trip."

Rick smiled back and closed the car door and went to the driver side. He drove off the driveway and waved at her before he turned and off he goes.

Joan stood there for a moment and then looked at the house key and the calling card that he gave her. She admired the fancy card and looked at the title under his name and said president/chairman/owner and the company was a financial company. She went back in their house and called for Josh and Tammy.

Few moments later Tammy showed up first then Josh and told them to come with her. She told them that Rick already left and he got some things in the house for them. Josh was excited and Tammy was just quiet.

They all went to the other house and up the second floor and found the room that has all the boxes. Josh started going through the boxes and found expensive electronic stuff and telescope and more. Then there are two small boxes on top of the study table marked with Tammy and Joan each.

Tammy took the box with her mother's name and handed it to Joan and then she took hers and started to open it. Joan just stood there with the box in her hand looking at her siblings going through the boxes. Then she saw Tammy took out another small box and when she opened it there's a key inside and a small note.

"My dear Tammy, I will surely miss you. Thank you for a wonderful time. Key is for the car in the garage. It's for you, drive safely."

Joan approached Tammy and took the note from her and read it. Then she handed it back to her and she set the box she was carrying on the desk and opened it. There's another flat wide box, she took it out and then opened it. Inside was a full matching set of diamond jewelry, necklace, bracelet, earrings and ring. Joan gasps from the glitter and the beauty of the set. Then there's a note too.

"Joan, Thanks for the opportunity to have you, sorry for the displeasure that I might have caused you. These will always suit your beautiful and lovely face."

Joan closed the box and told her siblings to get their stuff and it's getting late. Tammy ran down the stairs and went straight to the garage and saw her car a Toyota top of the line Tarcel hatchback. She then got in the driver seat and admiring the interior. Then Joan showed up with Josh carrying a box.

"Damn Tam, nice car. How about opening the back and help me load the boxes in so we could drive it off." Josh commented.

Tammy opened the back and they started loading the boxes and when they all got the stuff, Joan locked up and Josh drove the car to their driveway since Tammy still has a learner's permit. When they all got the car unloaded to their house and up to Josh's room it's almost 8:00 pm already. Josh was so excited that he started taking all the stuff out of the box and all over his bedroom.

Tammy still outside marveling her car, her very own car she thought. Then Joan took the tapes from the dinning table and went in their bedroom and sat on their bed. Laid down the tapes beside her and she opened the jewelry box again admiring it.

She then put the jewelry away in a safe place and she took the tapes and noticed that there's no title on them, she can't really know what's in it but she thinks she knew what it is. She inserted one of the tapes and saw herself and Drake. She already has the tape and went to get the other copy and set it aside.