Innocence Lost Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I reckon the door-bell's out of order!" commented Chastity who started banging the letter-box. This seemed to work far better, and soon there was a hurrying sound as a light came on in the hall-way and a dark shadow started fumbling with a complex of locks and keys. Then the door opened and a small black woman - shorter even than Mouse - in her late thirties wearing an apron and a quite smart but rather faded dress stood in front of them. She grinned in a way that was reminiscent of Kedi, but otherwise had a somewhat less prepossessing or dominant appearance. In comparison to Fare, it was obvious why Kedi was such an exceptional and attractive woman.

She was very friendly however, and giggled in a quite girlish way after Chastity greeted her with a very deep kiss that plunged straight down her throat and clearly took her by surprise. She blushed in a way that was still visible through her very dark skin, and fussed rather unnecessarily with her apron. "You must being Mouse," she said looking at her. Mouse nodded feeling very embarassed, but appreciated nonetheless the way in which Fare had obviously worked to make her pokey little flat look as attractive as possible. There were many cheap posters on the slightly faded and stained wallpaper, probably to cover the worst stains. The furniture was sparse and battered, and the floor was covered by a montage of carpets and rugs. In the corner of the room however, and sitting very quietly and looking very apprehensive, was a little girl in a very innocent school-girl outfit. Mouse looked towards her and smiled welcomingly. Very shyly and quite briefly, the girl responded in kind.

"This is my daughter, Ayi," Fare said very proudly. "I hope you will being kind to her. She have never been touched before."

"Don't you worry, Fare," said Chastity, kissing her full on the mouth. "Mouse is an expert at this sort of thing. Aren't you?"

Mouse frowned apprehensively at this statement. What was Chastity up to?

"Now, take your clothes off, Fare," advised Chastity, "and be patient while Mouse initiates your daughter." Mouse raised an eyebrow quizzically. "Go on, Mouse, show how the young are initiated in our culture. Show Fare how natural it is." Fare smiled sadly at Mouse, while she took her clothes off totally and stood naked in front of Chastity who remained clothed. Mouse was still unsure what was meant of her. There was clearly some deception going on, using Fare's ignorance of local custom, but Mouse didn't know what was required of her. Indeed, she was feeling extremely sorry for Fare and her little daughter, being victims of such blatant manipulation.

She walked over to Ayi, who, probably from prompting from her mother behind Mouse, stood up from the chair where she'd been sitting and looked up pensively at Mouse. The next thing to do, felt Mouse, was to get to a less threatening position, so she knelt down in front of Ayi, so that the little girl was taller than her. "Where shall I begin?" she asked herself. She turned her head round to look at Chastity for guidance, and felt almost shocked to see her already running her tongue over Fare's naked black body and forcing her fingers up her vagina. Ayi was looking as apprehensively at her mother and her lover as she was at Mouse.

"It's alright, Ayi dear," said Mouse in tha practiced voice of one who'd seduced younger girls before - although not in such settings before. She put her fingers to the top button of Ayi's blouse and felt a spasm of fear run through her small body. Mouse leant forward and gave Ayi a tender kiss on the lips, and then proceeded to undo more buttons. Slowly, and with frequent tender caresses and kisses, Mouse undid all Ayi's clothes, revealing the young painfully slender and smooth black body beneath. Eventually she had all Ayi's clothes off, and the girl was standing naked in front of her still looking very nervous.

Stage two, thought Mouse, in her experienced way, as she relished the beauty of the child's body. She then concentrated her tongue around the top of the thighs and her flat stomach, gradually working towards the girl's crotch. She then gradually guided the naked child back onto a sofa so that she could be in a more comfortable position. Gradually, and with coaxing, the girl became more relaxed and even seemed to begin enjoying herself. Stage three came next, Mouse said to herself, as the caressing and kissing became more physical and active. Ayi started gasping with a new-found set of physical feelings she'd never had before.

What Mouse hadn't suspected was that there'd be a further stage after bringing herself to orgasm - which rather frightened the girl who was not used to the full-throated cries of an aroused woman nor of the peculiar thrusting body movements and spasms - and bringing Ayi as close to arousal as it was possible for a girl of that age to come. This further stage was when she found herself joined in the love-making by Chastity. She flashed an inquisitive and slightly angry glance at Chastity. "Is this really right?" she whispered, as Ayi trembled under the new unaccustomed intensity of sexual arousal.

Chastity smiled at Mouse in a way that seemed both smug and dispassionate. "I don't think Fare would complain, do you?" Mouse turned her head round to see why this might be so, and saw that Chastity had somehow tied Ayi's mother up with ropes to a chair, with her hands tied behind it, her legs to the chair-legs, a handkerchief tied around her mouth and head, and her crotch wide open with what looked like a carrot protuding out of her vagina. Mouse didn't want to alarm Ayi, but she felt very unsure of herself. Still keeping her hands stroking Ayi's tender little bottom, Mouse put her mouth to Chastity's ear. "Did she consent?"

Mouse suddenly felt one of Chastity's fingers enter her own vagina. "Shh! Lover. Don't worry about her. She's enjoying every minute of it!" Chastity's reassurance put Mouse in an uneasy and, she felt, self-deceiving state of acceptance, which allowed her to go along with Chastity's games. These involved pursuing rather more vigorous sex with Ayi than she might otherwise have considered. She was quite aware that the girl would feel a lot of discomfort and possibly pain around her crotch and anus, and even the mouth which Chastity kissed rather vigorously. Although the child had got rather intoxicated on their love-making she'd soon see things a little differently later.

The games the girls played with Fare must have required a lot of consent on her behalf, Mouse felt, but she pretended to herself that Chastity had arranged this before, but significantly she didn't feel inclined to take the handkerchief out of Fare's mouth. Fare was entered and entertained in many devious ways, until Chastity felt she was sufficiently exhausted and freed her from her ropes. Although, Fare seemed uncomplaining afterwards, there was a somewhat troubled expression on her face, and not a little haste as she guided the two girls out of the front door.

"Do you think she'll invite us back?" laughed an indefatigable Chastity as they left. Mouse didn't say anything, and wasn't sure at this stage if she even liked Chastity at all. However, she was Innocence's sister.

To Be Continued...

12