Innocence Lost Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wouldn’t do for Innocence to go so far without also visiting Divin where she had first visited Brook. She wondered as she walked gingerly through the streets whether anyone who’d seen her then in her nun’s habit would recognise her as being the same girl. Her hair was very much longer, now flowing over her shoulders, but not yet as long as before she took holy orders. She sighed on the reflection that it was possible that her hair would never again be so long.

The time spent at Sauterelle was tiring and exhausting. There were not only the honorary lunches and speeches, but it seemed that everyone from the town wanted the opportunity to make love with Innocence: however briefly and irrespective of the number of people with whom they would have to share the privilege. The door to the room in which Innocence was allocated in the Mayor’s town house was forever open and all sorts of local dignitaries and townspeople queued up to fuck or be fucked by either Innocence or Twelve. And in some cases both activities by both girls.

The mayor and his wife took especial care of the two girls: happily joining in the frolics and sharing the honour of Innocence’s visit. His arse was sore and so was his wife’s after a particularly gruelling session where something like ten people were crowded onto the large bed where Innocence and Twelve spent most of the time. He leaned over towards Innocence and smiled through his moustachioed mouth, relishing the smell of her skin and tenderly stroking his own raw red member. His wife was still being fucked by Twelve who although she didn’t wear a dildo as a fashion accessory any more had no difficulty in applying it in sex.

"The greatest honour you can bestow me before you leave," he announced with some hesitancy, "would be to relieve my darling daughter of her virginity. She’s come of age, but she has still never been fucked. It is a matter of some considerable anxiety for my wife and I, and one which we are reluctant, for religious reasons, to resolve ourselves. But in such a delicate matter, I would prefer if she had a private session with you. By which I don’t exclude your darling friend but from which I would prefer that no one else from our town should also indulge in."

Innocence considered this thoughtfully. Virtue was a pleasant young girl whose naked body she had often admired, but she could see that she was painfully shy as she blinked at the world through the very thick glasses she wore. But Twelve persuaded her that it was even her duty to assent, so she did but only after the reassurance that Virtue was happy to relieve her virginity to her.

Virtue was later escorted into the bedroom by her mother after all the other guests had departed, wearing only her glasses which Twelve persuaded her to remove. "But I’m nearly blind without them," she complained.

"It’s what you feel, not what you see, that matters," smiled Twelve kissing the girl on the lips.

Virtue recoiled slightly, stood back against the door and looked as if she were just about to leave, but Twelve kissed her again and trailed her hands down Virtue’s slim frame. "We promise we’ll be kind," she insisted. "It’s your first time. We will respect your body and you can be sure that we won’t hurt you more than necessary."

She gently led Virtue towards the bed, and eased her onto the sheets where Innocence lay demurely and naked. Her penis trailed over her thigh and she gently stroked one of her full breasts. Virtue lay down nervously, and giggled slightly as much from fear as anticipation. "Please don’t hurt me," she insisted, as she lay on her back, between the two girls who started stroking her torso and breasts tenderly and gently.

They continued their gently caressing for nearly a full half hour, allowing Virtue to feel comfortable and only gradually moving their attention form her face, breasts, arms and navel, towards her tight unsullied vagina. It was Twelve who took the lips of Virtue’s vulva in her teeth and entered the sweet-smelling entrance with her tongue. "The folds aresoperfect. It’s like a door which has never been opened," she commented. "Oh, Innocence! Have you ever seen a cunt so smooth and intact."

Innocence moved down to join Twelve between Virtue’s legs. She grunted slightly, but in truth this was not an exceptional sight to her. She had often seen vaginas as undamaged as Virtue’s, and had frequently been the first to breech the initially reluctant defences. The two girls’ tongues licked and chewed at Virtue’s vagina, feeling it gradually moisten as she lost more and more of her nervousness and began to enjoy the feel of saliva and teeth on the most tender of all her flesh.

And, then, when the juices began lubricating Virtue and both Twelve and Innocence could easily enter without causing her pain and only causing her pleasure, Innocence entered in truth. Her penis had been stimulated by the slow lovemaking to its fullest size, stiff and powerful: the glans rock-hard and the veins throbbing visibly through the pink skin. Virtue gasped and the gasped again as Innocence’s penis eased itself ever deeper into the entrance. Her gasps were short and frantic and passionate and wholly spontaneous. Her eyes rolled madly, her breasts shone with a thin sheen of sweat, and her gasps became louder, more intense, more uncontrolled. And then exploded in full-throated cries as Innocence thrust in and out easily and rhythmically, while Twelve paid due attention with her tongue and fingers to all other erogenous zones. Her ears were nibbled, her eyebrows licked, her nipples tweaked, her arse stroked.

And then Innocence withdrew her still erect penis pulling out with it a puddle of blood, some adhering to the glans. Then after a few exploratory pokings from Twelve’s and her own fingers, she launched its purple length slowly and gradually into Virtue’s arse, fulfilling the whole of the mayor’s urgent requests. Virtue shuddered and shivered and sweated and writhed as she now truly and in every sense joined the ranks of the initiated.

It was while relaxing on the bed, comforting the newly deflowered Virtue, that they received a most unexpected visitor. Une glided into the room trailed by an anxious official, fully naked and carrying with her a small statuette. She hovered above the bed smiling and grinning.

"I hope I’d see you here," she announced. "And in such delightful company," she added smiling at Virtue. "But I can’t stay long. Leon asked me to see you to present you with this…"

She held aloft the statuette which was made of silver and was of a naked woman with long flowing hair and an erect penis. Innocence looked up at it with some trepidation. It was a beautiful figurine, and it was only slowly that she became aware that the figurine was of her.

"What’s this?" she asked, sitting up, her penis still clasped by Virtue’s tiny fist, who blinked and squinted at the woman in front of them.

"You’ve been awarded the Coq d’Or for your services to the Erotic Arts," Une announced proudly.

Innocence gasped in delight. This was premier award in the erotic industry only given to exceptional individuals and usually presented by a head of state or prominent celebrity. She took it from Une’s hands and held it in her own. It weighed more than she’d imagined, and was as precise a model of her body as it was possible in such a precious metal. It shone and glittered in the light of the sun as it poured through the open window of her bedroom.

"It was awarded to you a couple of days ago in Congress, but, of course, you had a prior engagement, here in Sauterelle, so Leon sent me to collect the award on your behalf. I had to give an acceptance speech, and was kissed by the president who was presenting it. What do you think? It’s beautiful, isn’t it!"

"Oh, Une! It’s far more than I deserve. It’s the loveliest thing I’ve ever seen!"

Une sat on the bed by the three girls, and absentmindedly stroked Virtue who seemed just as overwhelmed by the honour.

"I can’t stay long," she announced. "Alice and I are off to the Orient together on a plane this evening, and I don’t wish to miss that."

"Alice?" queried Innocence.

"My lover," smiled Une. "With her, I no longer need so many men and so many penises. But here you are in Brook, where you have been so often so happy. And with this young girl…" She kissed Virtue full on the lips who was somewhat startled to be joined by yet another amorous woman so soon after her initiation. But something inside her gave way, and with a sudden burst of passion, her mouth widened, her tongue emerged and she joined her lips onto that of Une.

And so Innocence’s pleasure at receiving the revered Coq d’Or was further enhanced as she and Twelve and Une and Virtue passionately engaged each other in hours of lovemaking. Virtue’s vagina and anus were re-penetrated, not only by Innocence, but also by Twelve’s ever reliable dildo. Une’s capacious cunt took in both Twelve’s well-lubricated dildo but Innocence’s own stiffening and excitable penis. She lay back with Virtue nibbling on her ivory white skin, with Twelve’s freckled face in her own and Innocence towering above: her penis thrusting in and out rubbing against Twelve’s dildo in the caverns of Une’s vagina, occasionally allowing it to slip out and into the tighter but still welcome depths of her arse.

Innocence felt sure now that she had achieved all that she had ever wanted. She had fortune. She had fame. And in the form of the statuette of the Coq d’Or she had also gained respect. She also had love in the form of dear Twelve. And as she was driven back home through the lanes and roads of Brook, admiring the beautiful green meadows, she was sure she had everything. But, still, she felt, there was something not quite complete in her otherwise perfect life.

The object of her dissatisfaction became obvious when she arrived at her mansion to find Chastity waiting for her in the reception area. Her heart shuddered. Her sister! She looked at Twelve urgently. What did Chastity want? Was she going to ruin her moment of glory and joy.

Chastity was dressed curiously modestly. And in fact rather drably. She wore flat white shoes with scuff-marks on the toes, a blouse with several buttons missing and a pair of trousers which were held in by a plastic belt. Her hair was tied back, and she had a small pencil-thin scar on her smudged cheek that Innocence had never seen before. She stood up nervously, her hands clasped in front of her and a slightly sickly smile on her face. She faced Innocence with disarming modesty.

"Innocence. I know what you’re thinking. And I can understand. And I deserve what you think. But, please, Innocence, you are my very last hope…"

"Chastity! I know what you’re like. Within a few hours you’ll start playing your perverted little games with innocent girls, abusing them and abusing my hospitality. Although it pains me to say so, I’d much rather you left." She turned to Twelve. "Don’t you agree?"

Twelve looked distinctly uncomfortable. "Chastityisyour sister," she said in defence of her one-time lover.

"And I’ve changed. Truly I have," pleaded Chastity. "And you are the last person I can turn to. Since I last saw you my life has been a continuous downspin. And, yes, I know. It’s all been my fault. I’ve just not been able to keep my life in any sort of balance. I’ve seduced innocent young girls and boys. I’ve submitted them to my most perverse fantasies. But I’ve suffered as well. I became addicted to drugs. I prostituted myself to get them. I also became very ill. In fact, now, I don’t think I’m even able to … even able to …"

She burst suddenly into tears, and collapsed onto the floor. She tore her blouse open to show her breasts and pulled up her skirt to reveal her untidy vagina. "I’ve met others far more perverse than me. I allowed them to abuse me. While standing on the streets selling my body to the most disgusting men. I began injecting myself to keep up my drug habit. Look at the scars on my arms and down here, " she indicated a ragged mass of sores around her crotch. "And then I found that I was ill. I had pus swelling out of my cunt, my whole body erupted in shivers and I just couldn’t stop spewing up. I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t stay awake. I needed drugs. And the only way I could get them was by selling my body. And most of what I made from that was for my drug dealers. And when I didn’t make enough I was beaten. My nose was broken. My arse was brutally penetrated. And I erupted in these horrid boils. I lost everything. I had no clothes, I had no dignity, and now I’m not sure that I could ever … ever …"

Chastity sobbed uncontrollably. And then compulsively ripped all her clothes off, so she lay naked and helpless on the floor. "I need help!" she cried. "I need drugs. But I can’t afford them. All I can do to get drugs is have sex. And now I’m so sore and ill, it just hurts me. And I don’t enjoy it anymore. It just disgusts me. I force myself out to have sex, and because I look so ill … and thin … and wretched … Because I look like the kind of junkie I am, I just get the worst and poorest clients. I hate what they do to me. And I think they only have sex with me because they hate me … and Innocence .. I didn’t want to come back … and can you. Can you. Ever. Forgive me?"

Chastity slumped to the floor in a foetal position. Innocence gazed at her wretched misery. She glanced at Twelve, who she could see was weeping herself. She found that she too was weeping. Her sister was truly emaciated. Her cheeks were sunken, her breasts had lost almost all their body, and her stomach fit far too tightly to her thighs to be in any sense healthy. What could she do?

"Do you mean you no longer enjoy sex?"

Chastity sniffed. "It’s love I need now. Not sex. Oh! Innocence. Please forgive me. Forgive me for all the times I took advantage of you. Forgive me for the many others who I …"

"But as soon as you’re well, you’ll be just like before. You’ll bring people back and fuck them. And piss and shit on them. And beat them. I know you. You could never change."

Chastity sniffed, and then burst into more sobs. And then the sobs erupted into a full-throated cry. And then she lay flat on the ground, tears streaming down a face made ugly by her misery. She tried pulling herself up one hand, but failed and slumped back on the ground, her ragged torn clothes about her. Innocence noticed with a wince that some of Chastity’s sores where pustulating and that she had some very nasty red and brown bruises on her back. And wasn’t that the faint sign of a welt just above her buttocks?

Despite the sores, and despite the revulsion she felt for them and her embarrassment and the degree of her sister’s humiliation, she bent down to the floor and lifted her sister up into her arms. She held Chastity close to her bosom.

"You are my sister. I love you. I shall always love you. I don’t care whether I ever make love to you again, but I can express my love by helping you. I know that I’m blessed. I have everything I could possibly want. I may be a freak but I no longer care. In fact, I actually quite like it." She brushed a tear from her cheek, and tenderly placed a kiss on her sister’s cheek, aware for the first time just how crooked her nose now was. "I’ll look after you. I’ll help you. After all, in some way, for which I should really be grateful, it’s partly you who’s made me what I am now. And without you, maybe I would never have learnt to express myself. But now it’s my opportunity to forgive you and help you towards recovery. And maybe one day you can share the happiness of which I now have so much."

- The End -

12