All Comments on 'Innocent Pawn Ch. 09'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
EpheEpheover 19 years ago
First to comment.

YES! I loved this as much as I love the previous chapters (maybe more). The tied-up scene was just the best so far *g* Funny and tender and all *sighs* I regret the fact that the series is coming to an end, but I'm giddy for your next series.... Keep the great stuff coming! :D

Ephe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
superb

you've done it again. your writting is incredible, elegant, touching, sensual. thank you so much.

KatLadyKatLadyover 19 years ago
!#@$%$ Cliffhangers!

I guess I should say thank you for the next chapter, but did ya have to make it a cliffhanger???? I mean, don't ya think you've tortured us enough already????

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Bravo!

What a great chapter! Very angst in parts and very very hot! And that cliffhanger? I?m going to go crazy until I read the next chapter.

I hate for this story to end in the next chapter but I look forward to reading the entire story over? and over again. Hurry with the next chapter, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
way hot, and i'm crazy for the next chapter!

That chapter had me squirming in my seat! I have to go jump my hunny now.

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
It's little wonder

...why every one of your stories are rated HOT!!

You are an amazing writer, and this is another glowing example of your talents. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NOOOO! You just CAN'T make us wait again!!!

My heavens I love Bella and Leonn!!! I think they need to have further dangerous adventures too! Maybe a second set of stories, like No Longer A Pawn. IT JUST HAS to be a MAN who has captured her and not Marie! I can't stand her and besides it is so much hotter to have Leonn worried about Bella in another man's arms!!!I am betting it is Marie, but I still wish it were someone else....like her father, or a man Marie has hired or something. This needs to be an even TEN chapters too, hahahaha, not that I am greedy...I'm just WISHFUL THINKING!!! LOVE your work!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Wonderful...

Just wonderful.

SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
the best

another wonderfully written story... i wish it would last longer! i also think that maybe a man should take bella away instead of marie. it'll be so exciting. but it finally has to end :( i wish there were more chapters to come! i love this story the most because it's one of my favorite fantasies. now i have to go find my boyfriend, hehe ;)

BleedingHeartBleedingHeartover 19 years ago
A Real Gem..

A Real Gem of a Story... The Tied up scene was Sensual as it was Hilarious.. Nice to See Leonn Get the same *punishment*. Another ending in cliffhanger... You are too much.. Can't wait for the next one..

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lucky stars! That's HOT!!

Thanks for another great story...and for putting evil thoughts in my head. My man doesn't know it yet, but he's about to be tied up tonight! ;)

hisspritehisspriteover 19 years ago
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE continue ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

GinNSugarGinNSugarover 19 years ago
More

Well rounded story all around:

good characters> sweet

plot> romantic even with the reluctance theme (my favprite kind ;) ).

I'm anxiously waiting for the next installment.

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desireover 19 years ago
Dying

...for the next chapter. I check back everyday to see if it's up yet lol. I can't wait! :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow..

I actually was just browsing around, figured I would check top submissions, after reading chapter 9 (it was rated number one) I had to go back and read all the other chapters, now I'm totally hooked on the story! Can't wait for the conclusion!! Beautifully done, absolutely wonderful, I can see why the rating is the way it is :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
woah

ahhhh!! i think this is an addiction! I've been checking back everyday for the last chapter... please post soon, before I go mad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OOhhhhh

Come on come on......i'm dying here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yummmmm

i LOVED It....please post soon, you're torturing us here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WAITING FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT

All I can say is boy I can't wait for what happens next. I read all nine installments straight through one right after another and I just got finished. I only have one other story, then I will have read everything you've ever posted. You have a fan in me!!!!!! I'd like to be e-mailed whenever you post anything new. How do I do that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
10 plus stars!!!

This is entirely toooo good to have just one more chapter, I understand that the next will probably be the last...I only pray that it is not. I can't believe how your words have me so wrapped up in their world. Goodness, please post the next chapter soon and I hope you surprise your fans with more chapters of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More!!!

Continue the story, please! I'm dying for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

Holy crap. DO NOT LEAVE ME HANGING HERE! This story is so hot, and you have a lovely talent for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE!!

Holy, love never happened this way to me. Don't leave me hanging! I love how you make the harsh story have a pretty happy ending most of the time. It's a TRUE fantasy!

fyrekittynfyrekittynover 18 years ago
More!

More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible Story...

I was completely drawn into this story. Every chapter was incredibly written. Please write the next chapter soon!!!

Waiting impatiently...lol

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 12 years ago
oh yeah!

That was fucking hot that she tried to suck him off, and his loss of control was delicious

nawtinawtiover 11 years ago
SJOEWHEE!

What a sexy story! Absolutely mind blowing!!!

evonnaevonnaabout 11 years ago
Wowee, that was hot.

I was hoping she would ignore him and make him come in her mouth. Maybe next time :) xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

Oh my god! The plot twist when she ties him up just like he had tied her!

The whole thing was so sweetly written <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Role reversal was fantastic and lovely

Rarely one finds a nice story of woman tying up the man and making love enjoyed by both which is not forced/humiliation sex. It was beautifully written. This evoked interest to hunt more of borderline BDSM or love making where woman controls man's pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous