Innocent Sins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was glad he hadn't poured his heart out to his slut ex-wife as he turned away in case she glimpsed the hurt he was feeling. So she wanted more than what he'd been giving her? Apparently now that she'd gotten a taste of sex with another man, she couldn't help herself from wanting more. He supposed he was glad she'd finally admitted that she now needed more than one man in her bed to find satisfaction. But he'd be damned if he were one of them.

Moving away, he heard Heather say, "Jake, please, no, I didn't mean--"

"Get dressed," he ordered, cutting her off. "We're going to the casino."

"But Jake--"

"Shut up!"

Heather wanted to cry. Just a few minutes ago they'd been so close to getting back what they'd once had. Now Jake was even more unreachable than he had been. She watched as he gathered his clothes and began dressing. Several times she tried to re-open the conversation, but Jake wouldn't even listen. When she argued that she didn't want to go to the casino, she'd rather talk, he said casually, "Whatever. But I've found it's bad luck to gamble without a beautiful woman on my arm. Don't worry. I'm sure I can find a replacement for you within the hour."

Feeling threatened by the offhand remark, she dragged herself out of bed and reached for Jake's favorite item in her new wardrobe - a red low cut slip dress. It made her look like a complete slut, but...she'd do anything to please him.

She just hoped he realized that.

12