All Comments on 'Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend Ch. 03'

by leftout6537

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
children

for the love of god if this isn't the most childish story i ever read, get a life people who write these types of stories are either still living with mom or are women haters.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
Five Stars

I liked this story and felt it was well written. Hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This story has so many inconsistencies and contradictions. The only things that haven't changed in this story is the names and the title which no longer applies. Which tells me you are making this crap up as you go. No outline, plan or forethought just an vague idea and a scattered imagination on meth. You have characters contradicting themselves. Personalities changing faster than is possible, in less they all have multiple personality disorders. It's OK if Amy fucks around as long as her husband knows about it and it's OK if Rob cheats on his wife. Hey, it's his marriage, not out problem. If his wife wasn't such a prude he wouldn't have to come to us for excitement. This story has completely lost all credibility. The title should now be, My Assertive Slut Wife Fucks Others or How To Use Your Wife To Make Friends and Ruin Marriages.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
This is the 3rd chapter

there can't be innocence any more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What she did was wrong and Rob is even more guilty

As a christian, he's against porn. Fine..but adultery is ok? How the fuck does that work? Can I go to his church?

Her husband brought the guys over...for what reason? But she decides to fuck them while her husband is forced to sit there? Why does he do that? At what point does he grab his balls from her purse and kick the other guys out? Why would she do that to him? At this point there is zero love and as far as I'm concerned, only Greg (who is single) is relatively blameless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She is now a real

slut. Before she was a hot shared wife twice. Now she is not even seeking his approval. You have turned him into a wimp or is he going to man up. Time to kick the slut out. She no longer shows love just disrespect. One star for inconsistant storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Innocent wife fucks my friend?

No, wrong title. "MY WHORE/SLUT WIFE CUCKOLDS ME WITH MY FRIENDS WHILE I JERK OFF MY TINY PRICK."

The marriage is dead, she no longer cares what the husband says or does. In part four let the wife dies of acid burns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this story just

keeps getting worse. Now the slut wants a threesome. Hubby has lost her for sure.

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
Why so hard on Amy?

Why is everyone dumping on Amy? Who got this started, after all, but her husband?

And why the hell did he bring the two guys home, without talking to her? Amy's pissed at him, and with good reason--so she's taking over. I don't see the problem, although admittedly she's become a great deal more assertive (to say the least) since chapter 1.

Thanks, ohio

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
Nice twist

Amy is the strongest one in the room. Her husband should have known better than to try to set her up. Good for her, and totally in character, to turn things on her husband for his lack of respect. The set up was a cheap shot.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
ADVICE

KICK THE SLUT OUT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star

No sex is worth this.

anabullyanabullyalmost 13 years ago
nice

Can't wait to read more. Any of you idiots posting that you don't approve of "cuckold" stories...Quit reading stories in Loving Wives category. This category had been dominated by "cuckold" stories for the entire 13 years literotica has been online. If you don't like reading stories like this one, don't fucking read them. Its fucked up to give 1 star because this isn't what turns you on. I don't go to ANY other category and talk shit about the thousands of stories on this site that don't get me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A=1

1 for u and anabully

ScotsdudeScotsdudealmost 13 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

They're bigots who think that the way they have sex is the only "correct" sex.

The cuckold lifestyle, done right, is fantastic. It's a great form of BDSM and fetish, and a wife that does it for her husband, must really love him.

Love this story so far, and feel free to let me know once the next part is online! Great stuff!

Gary

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Waiting for chapter 4 "innocent is now a slut wife", I Love slut wife stories. Good job, don't let the puritan's comments bother you. They just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!!!

Great series!!! Keep them coming. I could read them all day long!!! Great work!!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 12 years ago
Seems real enough for me!

This flows as close to real life for a loving couple with great communications and a secure relationship. The situations are not for everyone and that's OK. The story lines follow the lifestyle of many couples today who are caring ... And cautious about their partner(s) and others. My bride of 47 years and I look forward to more stories of the "Innocent" Couple that Can keep their love life alive and together, but might as easily Damage theirs, or other's relationships if allowed to stray. Please Write More and teach others from the mind and experiences of this new writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Don't need to say more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Over 18??? really, hard to believe.

Based on this I would have to go with 13 or 14.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A wonderful story!

The divorce is near.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Some do & some don't

Me? I'm a doer. I am really enjoying this series. When I read the fist two storys, I couldn't comment. Don't know why, but I can on this one. I think all these peeps that bitch about this series, should follow the advice of the commenter that said," Ya don't like it, don't read it." Thats my thoughts also.

I happen to like it, so I'm going over to read chptr #4. If you like this type story, come on over with me, its good stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EROTIC. PORNOGRAPHIC. UNLIKE CH 1 & 2 THIS CHAPTER IS NOT ROMANTIC & BEATIFUL. HOWEVER THIS CHAPTER IS EQUALLY REALISTIC

"Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it!"

i outright LOVED chapters 1 & 2; as for this one it is very good but not exactly my cup of tea.

Overall mark *****- = 4.55/5.0 = 91/100 = A

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Whore Awakened!

It's only a matter of time before a wife becomes a slut, then turns into a full-blown cock whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sinks deeper into the sewer of LW

Nothing but hate from the Cunt wife and soon the sissy Faggot husband will be sucking cock just k e the author of this shit. If this is a true story. Sure hope the author killed himself after writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
While he's in the kitchen...

...making the sandwiches he may as well cut his balls off.

"Can I visit with my friends?" At what point did Rob become a friend of his? At what point did he think Amy would not react negatively to him bringing Greg and Rob back?

If you play with fire...you had better have fire proof gloves on or you will get burnt.

I hate to ruin scotsdude's fantasy that this story has anything to do with BDSM, within a proper BDSM relationship there is full respect from each other and everything discussed in full before and after.

This is nothing more than an escalating game, that will ruin both of them and although Amy is no innocent, it's the husband that not only let the genie out once, but a 2nd and 3rd time (at once).

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Whoops

It's time to nip this in the butt and apologize and tell her they will never do this again because it is getting out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
took a turn for the worse...

Sorry. I really like the first two chapters, but I feel that this one has taken gone into the realm of cruelty. Not my thing. Its well written, as the other chapters are, but this is not to my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
is

Bullshit, husband should be in charge NOT whiny Amy

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Ready to read part 2 of how Amy fucked Greg and Rob and who eat the cum out of her pussy

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

There is nothing innocent about a whore, and nothing normal about a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dump that crazy bitch! You can’t trust a person like her and he is a fool. The prior comment about nothing being innocent about a whore and nothing normal about a cuckold. I agree with this for the most part. You’ll never sell me on the idea that cuckolding is just a normal choice. It’s funny how society has reached a point where everyone wants to justify whatever behavior or action as normal cuz there is no normal. Bullshit! It’s just a way to justify your fucked up behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous