Insemination Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then began thinking of the millions and millions of sperm who were now racing to find her egg in a fevered frenzy. I could almost feel a wriggling sensation around the tip of my cock. Little Tracy knew nothing, however. She was still haunched over like a female dog skewered on her mate's knot. Slowly, I reached forward and placed my hand on her upper back and pushed her even farther down so that her ass was raised higher in the air and her head and shoulders were even farther into the cushions. Then I slowly began to withdraw my slimy cock from its harbor. Her cunt held tight as if it didn't want to let go of its visitor. Soon only an inch remained and I carefully pulled it free of its former prison. Her cunt was like a little rose, wet beyond belief and dilated slightly. I was very happy to see that not even a drop of cum was leaking, thanks to the depths to which I shot as well as the position she was in.

Quickly, I pulled my boxers up so she couldn't see my bare cock if she turned in my direction. Then I quickly reached into the side table drawer and took out what I call a "cum cork". It's a fat, three inch, battery-powered, vibrating butt plug that is tapered to stay inside whatever hole it's inserted in. I then told Tracy, "I have a little surprise for you that is going to feel much better". Before she could complain, I took the plug, turned it on and pressed it into her freshly fucked hole. It slid in fairly easily until her cunt swallowed it up to its base and held it firmly. The sound of the buzz was only slightly audible as her cunt squeezed it tight. Instantly, Tracy began to moan softly. It was having a soothing effect on her. I could see her ass hole relax a little and her hips began to move slightly. What she didn't know is that the sensation was relaxing her vagina muscles, allowing the huge load of semen to work it's way farther into her belly. I just leaned back and watched the glorious sight before me. I felt like an artist looking at his finished painting. I could have watched that sight for an hour, but it was time for the next phase of Tracy's experience. She was so busy enjoying the vibrator that she didn't notice me reach over and flip on a light switch on the wall. It activated the light out in the hallway outside my front door where my guests were waiting. The light going on was their signal that I was ready.

Suddenly, I could here key's unlocking the front door. "Tracy, oh my God, my wife is home," In one move, I pulled her stretched panties and hose back in place leaving the vibrator buzzing almost silently in her hole. Then I grabbed her and twisted her quickly so she was sitting upright next to me on the couch. In the process, I took the two condom wrappers and threw them underneath her as her ass made contact with the cushions. She, of course, had no idea I did that.

In an instant the door was open and in stepped two of my closest friends in the acting business, Melissa and Beth, both in their early forties. Instantly, they walked over to us and Beth said, "This must be Tracy, my husband has told me you are one of his star pupils." Tracy was visibly in a state of shock from the situation. She could hardly get a word out. Her hair was messed, her clothes wrinkled and she had a befuddled look on her face.

A very tentative and shaky, "Hi", was all she could muster. Melissa then introduced herself and headed for the bathroom. My "wife" then explained that she had gotten sick on the way home and had to use my only bathroom. I have learned from experience that if the bathroom is accessible, a freshly fucked virgin with a vibrating butt plug inside her will always make a bee-line for it at the earliest opportunity. My "wife", Beth, then sat down next to Tracy and began engaging her in a typical conversation.

Poor Tracy was in the most difficult of all positions. You could see her constantly readjust herself trying to somehow stop the vibrating sensation in her cunt. She knew she couldn't escape to the bathroom and from her perspective, she had almost gotten caught fucking the husband of another woman. She had no idea whatsoever that she was the unsuspecting victim of an erotic hoax that me and a close circle of friends create once or twice a month. She had no clue that her cunt was being used as a genetic playground for a billion happy sperm cells. Her world was suddenly upside down and it was so sweet to watch her teenage reactions to what was happening.

Beth was doing a great job of asking her all sorts of questions. Beth has an incredibly evil side and I knew that she was reveling in the young girl's plight. Poor Tracy continued to visibly squirm and looked as if she was on the verge of having burying her face in her hands and bawling like a schoolgirl. She did her best to answer Beth's questions in a shaky, fearful voice. What was interesting is that when everyone fell silent for a moment, you could actually here a faint buzzing sound emanating from where Tracy was sitting. She obviously became aware of this because she began to pull her skirt down to her knees and cross her legs. After another minute of talking, Beth, suddenly asked, "Do you guys hear that sound?" With that we all fell silent. You could see a look of extreme distress fall on Tracy's face. Beth then began looking right in Tracy's direction and began looking down towards her midsection. "It sounds like it's coming from underneath you", she said to Tracy, "Here stand up for a second." Not knowing what to do, Tracy began to stand up with the most priceless look on her face. As she did, she began turning around and to her horror saw the two condom wrappers underneath her. Before she could react, Beth immediately reached for them and said, "What the hell are these?" in an accusatory tone.

First she looked at me and then at Tracy. "What are these?" she repeated.

"It's not what it looks like, honey," I replied.

"You fucking asshole," she growled at me.

"Are you fucking my husband?" she asked as she turned towards Tracy. Tracy face showed an expression of true confusion and horror. The young girl was terrified and had no idea how to deal with this situation. You could see the tears well up in her eyes as she began crying. "I'll give you something to cry about, you little slut", yelled Beth as she grabbed Tracy by the hair and yanked her hard while throwing her on the couch. Tracy did a complete twist and ended up on her back with Beth sitting on top of her. Beth then spit violently in Tracy's face while holding her hair firmly with both hands. "You little slut, I'm ought to kill you, you little bitch", said Beth. I then reached down and grabbed Beth with both arms and told her to let go of Tracy's hair. In letting go, Beth whipped her hand in the direction of Tracy's face with the result being a loud slap on the side of Tracy's face. Tracy's face contorted in pain as even more tears rolled down her cheeks.

At this point, Melissa returned from where she was watching these events unfold. Both her and I helped pull Beth off Tracy and held her off a few feet away. "You better go", I told Tracy as she slowly began to pick herself up off the couch. It only took a few moments for her to gather her things and make her way towards the door. As she got closer and closer to the door, I could hear the vibrator's soft buzz growing fainter. She looked as dejected and pathetic as any of the other three girls who have suffered the very same treatment. Looking at my watch, only two hours had elapsed since she had first arrived at our apartment. During that time she had blossomed from an innocent little virgin into an unsuspecting semen receptacle. No doubt, she would find her belly swelling in size over the next few months. As she had no idea she had been inseminated, it would be a long while before she contacted a physician to diagnosis the reason for the changes her body would make. The best part is that I would never have to worry about her confiding in anyone about the events of this evening. It was far too traumatic and embarrassing for her to feel comfortable telling anyone. To this date, not one of my little cum-honeys have attempted to confront me or soil my impeccable reputation as an acting coach because of my charades. Nor do I think any of them will seek child support from me as it is such a stretch for them to think I could have impregnated them while wearing two rubbers and in their minds having not even cum.

After Tracy left, Melissa, Beth and I wondered how far she would get before reaching down to remove the vibrator out of her cunt. We also wondered how much cum if any would drain out into her panties as she walked down to flag a cab down for the ride home. I didn't think any would as I had deposited it so deeply into her tender cunt. Just talking about it started getting me turned on for my next conquest. All together, I have 26 students to choose from. Out of those, I believe 4 of them to be virginal. Currently, I am in the process of developing another type of charade involving one my sweet students. I will certainly write a story describing her plight in the near future.

12