Insert Black Cocks Here Ch. 02

Story Info
Engaged couple try to get that videotape destroyed.
4.4k words
4.52
171.1k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NickR
NickR
21 Followers

It was only a few days after that memorable start to last weekend at Philip’s flat with the lovely Karen that I got the call on my mobile phone. I heard Karen’s sexy but slightly nervous sounding voice, “Can you talk Nick…I’ve got a problem with David and I really need your help!” followed quickly by, “You don’t mind me calling do you?”

I took a deep breath, “No…of course not, how are you?” I replied.

I suppose I had expected repercussions after my American mate Philip had spent almost 2 whole hours mercilessly fucking this sexy little white girl in every orifice with his big black cock. Not that I’m saying I was particularly innocent in these proceedings, after all I’d actually videoed it all and had her suck my own cock to completion into the bargain.

Anyway now that she’d called me asking for help I suppose the least I could do was listen. Karen told me that she was OK…well sort of but that she’d spent more or less the whole weekend in a shouting match with her fiancé David. After she left Philip’s flat and gone up to Cambridge on the train, she’d decided it would be best to tell David what had happened, apologise for it and then ask him to forgive her.

She explained, “What choice did I have, my pussy shaved and inscribed with a permanent laundry marker ‘INSERT BLACK COCKS HERE!’ and my pussy and asshole so sore I couldn’t decide if I should sit or stand!” and she complained bitterly, “He’s an animal that Philip, I actually had clear handprints where he’d been slapping my bum and dribbles of his spunk were still running out of me a day later, I just couldn’t hide all that could I?” It was a fair point I suppose, her fiancé David was going to notice something had happened!

No wonder she’d got a problem with David I thought, it’s funny how you ask the most stupid questions sometimes, “How’d he take it when you told him?” I heard myself saying to her…and then instantly regretting it. After the tirade of abuse, anger and frustration that followed, I think it would be safe to say David wasn’t best pleased to hear about her little escapade. I felt duty bound to point out that she was actually a willing participant (with the help of a little champagne perhaps!) and that it wasn’t all Philip’s fault, or mine either.

At this point she calmed down a bit and then explained, “David thinks that Philip and I are an item or something, he thinks that I’d never have let a man do filthy stuff like that to me unless there was something between us!” and added, “If he thought it was a drunken one-night stand he says he’d forgive me!” Now I understood why she was calling me…she wanted me to tell David that it was a drunken one-night stand.

Then Karen really surprised me by saying, “David doesn’t believe me and wants to hear it from you and Philip…he doesn’t want to make trouble, just talk” and “Oh and he also wants to get the video and destroy it!” Blimey, I thought…that’d be an interesting meeting, the kind I’d feel a whole lot safer in if I was carrying a gun.

I asked, “Big bloke is he…your David?” OK so it was a rather obvious question I know but that could be important…particularly if I was going to meet him!

“Not really…and anyway he hates violence so you’ve no need to worry that he’d start fighting or anything!” she replied, “Please help me Nick…I just want to sort it out and I know there would be no trouble!” I agreed to talk to Philip and ring her back later…but I made no promises!

Well Philip and I discussed her request for absolutely ages and we’d worked through various scenarios of how we might meet them. We were both agreed that we shouldn’t refuse as that could lead to more trouble and we didn’t want that as an outcome. Philip said we should meet them at his flat but I thought that was madness and it would be better to meet in public in case David tried to start something.

Philip then suggested that we could set the video camera up hidden in the living room and if he did start trouble we could prove what had really happened. In the end we went with Philip’s plan to meet at the flat but with the addition of a conveniently placed baseball bat in case it was needed.

I rang Karen and told her what we’d agreed but made it clear that we wanted no trouble. She promised that David just wanted reassurance that there was nothing going on between her and Philip and to get the video destroyed. We arranged to meet the next evening at 7pm and that it’d all be over in half an hour or so. She seemed grateful I’d been able to convince Philip to participate and we both agreed that the shorter the actual meeting was the better.

As Philip and I were setting the video camera up behind the wine rack in the living room he was being really tetchy and defensive. He said, “We’ve done nothing wrong Nick…all we did was fuck a horny little white slut and the video we shot proves that we didn’t rape her!” adding, “She was up for it big style, you know that’s true!”

I knew he was right but I also knew this could all get really nasty if the Police got involved. “Look Philip, things are a little different here in the UK and we don’t want any fuss now do we eh?” I hoped he would stay cool when they arrived. I know Philip and he doesn’t like it when he thinks that somebody has got one over on him…that’s traders for you!

At about 7.05pm the doorbell rang and Philip leapt up and started the hidden video camera before going through to open the door. I had one eye on the baseball bat tucked down the side of the bookcase as Karen, David and Philip came into the room. David was hardly big; in fact skinny was a better way to describe him, skinny and not much more than 5’ 8” tall. Philip looked much more relaxed and I must admit I was breathing easier too. Karen was hardly dressed provocatively though, calf length jeans and a t-shirt and her hair tied back in a ponytail but at least she had the spike heel shoes on…not that it was going to matter much tonight given the circumstances.

For a few moments nobody spoke and then David said “Look nobody wants to be here so lets just get this over with eh!”

I replied, “Good idea, Philip and I are both really sorry about what happened.”

Philip muttered something under his breath and so David said “Pardon?”

Philip repeated himself saying, “I said speak for yourself…she was up for it, in fact she started it didn’t she Nick!” pointing at Karen.

Now everyone was trying to talk at once and so I held both hands up and told everyone to stop shouting but David was really pissed off about Philip’s last comment and said, “Karen didn’t start this…she’s just not like that, you took advantage of her being drunk!” Philip wasn’t having that and strode across the living room and David flinched as he thought he was about to get hit but Philip was only getting the TV remote.

He flipped the TV on and announced “Oh really…well maybe you should check this out then!” as the video of him fucking Karen came up on the screen. She was kneeling on the couch naked with just her spike heel shoes on. Philip was positioned behind her and you could clearly see his cock sliding in and out, as he fucked her he was also slapping her bum and calling her a “White trash whore!” He turned up the sound even more so that Karen could be heard moaning in pleasure and telling him how good it felt.

I was shocked as I’d no idea he was planning to show this…but not as shocked as Karen or David. Karen gasped and then shrieked “Turn it off, Turn it off!” but David was in worse shape, his legs buckled from under him and he almost collapsed onto the couch. His mouth was open and his eyes were transfixed on the screen as if drawn like a moth to a flame…he didn’t want to look but he couldn’t seem to look away either.

By now the scene had changed to Karen kneeling up and sucking Philip’s cock as he sat on the very couch that her beloved David was now sitting on. I was aware that the next bit would show Philip lubing her ass with olive oil before giving her the first anal fucking session she’d ever experienced.

I tried to restore the situation by saying, “OK Phillip, you’ve made your point now so how about you turn it off eh?”

He was still angry “Took advantage of her…he just can’t accept that Karen wanted to try a real cock for once, a big black one!” he was glaring at David.

Karen decided to take some action and snatched the remote from Philip and turned the TV off again. “You spiteful bastard Philip…you’ve really hurt David showing him that!” she said. Philip started to argue about whether it was he showing it or her starring in it that had hurt David.

I decided to try to display a bit of leadership and suggested we all sit down and stop shouting. David was already sitting down and he looked very pale, it had a real effect on him seeing his future bride being taken roughly by a big black man. I think the worse part about it all for him was that she was clearly enjoying it and was obviously not doing anything under duress.

I asked David if he still thought Philip and Karen were lovers or did he now believe that it was simply a one-night stand. He nodded weakly and said, “I want that video destroyed, as soon as possible…and any copies!” and Karen nodded in agreement.

Philip was now beginning to feel much more confident about the situation which was evident when he said, “That’s all well and good but it’s my video and I want to keep it!” adding “Why should I just give it to you…I’ve done nothing wrong and I like keeping souvenirs from my various conquests!”

“I know you do,” said Karen, “You’ve still got my little red G-string that I was wearing last week!”

“Oh Karen!” said David quietly, “this just gets worse and worse!” Karen looked sheepish and decided it was probably a good idea to just sit quietly and see what happened next.

What happened next was that David offered to buy the video from Philip who simply refused outright saying that he didn’t want to sell. David pointed out that he and Karen were getting married in a few weeks and that having a video of her fucking with a big black man around was not a particularly nice prospect to have to contend with. I was thinking that it also showed her sucking off another guy…me! I didn’t add this into the discussion because it was hardly going to help and anyway, at the moment I was getting off lightly.

This bad tempered and fruitless discussion carried on for a while until Philip announced that he had an idea that might solve the problem. We all looked at him and he took a deep breath and said, “Just hear me out before you butt in ok!” they nodded in agreement and so he carried on, “You want the video back and any copies, and I want to keep it but…I’ll give in and let you have it if you let me fuck Karen again!” Well David went ballistic and I even thought he was going to hit Philip at one point but he didn’t. I did not see this coming and was just staring at Philip who was smiling now, “It’s up to you but it’s not like we haven’t done it already and you’d get the video and the whole thing would be over and done ahead of your wedding!” Now that’s traders for you…they know exactly how to twist the knife!

Suddenly Karen spoke and what she said surprised all of us, “I think we should agree David, otherwise this is not going to get sorted out and, at least you’d be here this time so it wouldn’t be like me being deceitful would it!” but David was having none of it and arguing that Philip was just being completely unreasonable about all this. I suggested that we step out of the room and let them talk it through in private.

As we went through to the Kitchen I said to Philip quietly, “Fucking hell mate, you are a real bastard sometimes!”

He just laughed and said, “Bet I end up doing her again…you wait and see!”

After a few minutes we walked back in to hear their answer, it was Karen who gave it “OK!” she said simply. Philip set out 3 rules that were to be as follows or the deal was off…

He could do whatever he wanted and no interruptions from David

Karen was to relax and do her best to ‘enjoy’ the proceedings

No condoms!

David was really not happy about any of this but Karen agreed and started to take her clothes off and Philip did the same. Once Karen was naked she went to approach Philip but he stopped her “Put your shoes back on Karen, I only ever fuck little white whores like you with your slut shoes on…you know that because I told you last time!” David protested that Karen was no whore but Philip simply told him to shut up and stop breaking the rules or the deal was off and then he’d keep the video.

Karen put her shoes on and stood up…her freshly shaven pussy still looked smooth and you could clearly see the laundry marker inscription and even the arrow pointing to her cunt lips was still visible although thankfully they didn’t look as red and sore as the last time I’d seen them.

Philip told her to come over and kneel down and suck his cock, and waved it at her as he did so. It was bloody big, even bigger than I remember and blacker too…really black with a purple knob! Karen might not have looked that great dressed but now she was naked except for her spike heel shoes and her hair in that ponytail, she just looked superb as she knelt in front of Philip.

I looked across at David and decided he just looked crushed and broken. He was just about to watch his beautiful blonde sexy fiancé get fucked by a big black cock for the second time tonight…only live this time! Karen was now sucking Philips big black tool and doing a great job of it too. The contrast of her pale face and bright red lips wrapped around his black shaft as it disappeared in and out of her mouth was really something to see. As her head bobbed forth and back her blonde ponytail bounced which seemed to accentuate the movement. The sound effects were good too with plenty of loud slurping noises as she sucked and the occasional grunts of pleasure and words of encouragement from Philip.

Philip looked across at David and said to him, “Move over to that seat white boy, I want to fuck your slut on the couch!” David had simply given in, he just got up and went and sat in the armchair. Karen looked over at him, which caused Philip to speak again, “And who said you could stop sucking you little cockslut…keep going! Just to make the point he took hold of Karen’s ponytail pulling and pushing it and making her mouth go back and forth on his cock!

After a while Philip told her to go and sit on the couch with her legs apart and he got down to some serious clit licking. It didn’t take long for Karen to start getting aroused and she started to wriggle as his tongue worked away at her slit and then emit a few moans followed by some heavy breathing.

David croaked, “Christ Karen, you’re actually enjoying all this aren’t you!”

Karen snapped back, “David I’m doing this for us…stop trying to make me feel guilty please!”

Philip stopped lapping at her cunt and said, “I believe you love, thousands wouldn’t!” and this served to take some of the tension away as we all laughed…well all except David anyway!

Every now and then Philip would stop and glance over his shoulder, at first I thought he was looking at me. He seemed to look just beyond me and then I worked it out, he was looking at the wine rack and the hidden video camera and making sure that he and Karen were both in shot…what a sly bastard!

Karen, blissfully unaware that she was being videoed was really getting turned on now and her actions made that abundantly clear to all watching. Philip was now standing on the couch astride her and she was looking up at him as she alternately sucked on his cock and licked at the smooth skin under his ball sack as saliva dribbled down her chin. With her right hand she was pinching and rolling her nipples whilst she rubbed her clit furiously with her left, her solitaire diamond engagement ring that her fiancé David had bought her sparkling as it caught the light. Who would believe this girl was getting married in a few weeks time, not to the big black guy who’s cock was in her mouth but to the skinny white wimp watching her satisfy him.

Philip pulled his cock from her mouth, jumped down and said, “Right, time for some serious pussy bashing then!” and then, “Hey David, just watch how your little white fuckslut behaves with my big black cock in her!” He grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs up and apart before lining his purple helmet up with her gaping pussy lips.

One long slow shove and his cock was inside her almost completely, she gasped and then cried out “Fuck me Philip, oh fuck my pussy hard!” as she rose up to meet his thrusts. David was just spellbound taking in the scene in front of him but I was more concerned with my own predicament as I unzipped my fly and took out my prick.

As I watched I wanked and it was fantastic, I was really enjoying just being a spectator this time. David, however, was less enthusiastic about it all but he never took his eyes off of Philip’s cock as it hammered in and out of his future bride’s pussy…and he could hardly fail to hear her moaning and telling Philip to fuck her harder and make her cum. As they got up to change positions I saw Philip deliberately make sure they were still in line with the camera and he then made Karen kneel up as he fucked her from behind. He lifted her ankles as if holding onto the handles of wheelbarrow, her spike heel shoes looking so erotic on her sexy feet at the end of those long tanned legs.

He looked across to me “Enjoying this eh Nick?” and then “Do me a favour mate…get my bottle of olive oil from the kitchen, I’m going to fuck her in the ass again!”

David groaned and mumbled “Oh God no … surely not that!” but I think we all knew that was what would be happening to Karen next.

I returned with the bottle of oil and Philip slapped Karen’s bum cheek twice and said, “You want my black cock in your tight white asshole don’t you girl?”

She replied, “Just do whatever you want Philip…as long as you make me come!” and David groaned again, more agonisingly this time! After Philip had drizzled just a little oil into her upturned asshole and a little more smeared onto his thick ebony cock he was ready to start. He pushed the knob of his big cock in a little and Karen let out a long moan, he pulled back a bit and then further in.

After working his cock deep into her ass, Philip started to give Karen the kind of anal reaming that you’d only see in a hardcore porn movie. He was fucking her ass with long full strokes and it was mesmerising to watch that huge black rod disappearing right into her tight little asshole and back out again. He increased his speed and now he was slapping her bum again and calling her his “little white hoe” and a “dirty little fuckslut” as she panted noisily.

It actually seemed as though her tight pussy was winking at us as it opened and closed a little each time Philip’s cock plunged in and out of her asshole and poor old David just couldn’t believe his eyes, his 23yr old white bride to be had been turned into a sex toy for this well-hung dominating black stud.

Philip looked over and saw David’s stunned expression and started to goad him, “How about this then David, bet you didn’t know your future wife to be could be such a slut!” and then, “I sure hope I get invited to your wedding now we’re so much better acquainted!” David glared but didn’t respond and I was pretty certain neither Philip nor I would be going somehow!

Philip pulled his cock out of Karen’s ass and said to her, “OK girl, now you can suck it clean and then I’ll fuck your pussy till you come!” and without any kind of hesitation she just did as he said. Seeing Karen sucking this big black cock after it had been in her ass would have been amazing had I not seen her do it a few days ago…but David hadn’t seen it and he looked really shocked.

Karen was oblivious this and was getting more vocal, “I want you to fuck my pussy Philip, please fuck me and make me come!” Philip told her to lay on her back with her legs apart, she obeyed and as she lay there with her long legs in the air and her spike heel shoes pointed upwards, I was still wanking but I found this sight all a bit too much and came off into my hand…I went off to clean myself up.

NickR
NickR
21 Followers
12